Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Devil's Lab

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

The Devil's Lab Empty The Devil's Lab

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 26th January 2016, 4:58 pm

Job Title: The Devils Lab

Player Requirements: Assemble a team of 2-5 players (Of B rank or higher) and infiltrate a abandoned deep underground facility. Turn on the back up power generator, extract the research data of the facility and deliver it to the client. There are four Different monsters that roam within the underground facility. You must run and hide form these monsters. The monsters cannot be killed by any means or source.

Job Requirements: 450 words per post, 40 posts in total. All players need at least 20 posts per player.

Job Location: Neutral Grounds

Job Description:

To whom this may concern,

For many years scientist and powerful mages have been trying to figure out why magic cannot be used in the Neutral Grounds. A few years back a few scientist have found an anomaly underground that may be connected to the mystery of why magic and lacrima have no power in this city. My informant was able to get a hold of classified material. Apparently the Magic Council and the leading scientist of the Neutral Grounds, have made a joint effort to research the anomaly underground. A deep underground facility was constructed to be the main base for all this research. Not only was the facility a research base, it was also used to develop new weapons and various other devices that may be of interest. However an incident occurred in the facility, a total of 50 scientist and workers where killed in a "facility accident". No other information was found, all that is known is that the Magic Council and the Leading Scientist have swept the project under the rug. No one, except us, know that the facility was ever there. Whats even more odd, the council and the Scientist where never able to recover their data and research. Your job is to assemble a team and infiltrate the abandoned facility. Make your way to the facilities power core and start up the back up generator. This should give you enough power to boot up the computers in the main data storage section. Download all the information, escape and give it too me. You'll be able to meet my assistant in the Neutral Grounds near central district. He has the map of the whole lab, and information on the experiments that seem to be still wandering in the facility. I've sent three parties already, none have come back alive. If you take this job, you all will be rewarded handsomely. My assistant will be waiting for you all at midnight, if you still have not arrived then. I shall assume you have declined to take this job. But if you do come, I wish you luck. Proceed with caution...after all you won't be able to use your magic here....

~Yours truly,

Dr. John Dee

Enemies:

Note: Poisons do not effect these monsters. Anything that immobilizes only last for one post. None of the monsters can be killed or destroyed by any source or means.

Weak:
    Spoiler:

Normal:
    Spoiler:

Strong:
    Spoiler:

Boss:
    Spoiler:

Reward: Double A Rank Exp. 75k Jewels, 45k jewel added if Boss is rolled. Special Item: Experiment 714: Jade Ring (Gives wearer immunity to all poisons, but the wearer loses 30% movement speed) to one member of the group. Therapy is included, but not paid for.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Devil's Lab 8ZbrsUC
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

The Devil's Lab Empty Re: The Devil's Lab

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 26th January 2016, 5:10 pm

Seems legit, adding it to A Rank - Dark Jobs

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:54 am