Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Introduction.

Shouri Ishiki
    Shouri Ishiki

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Electromagnetic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Introduction. Empty Introduction.

Post by Shouri Ishiki 25th January 2016, 12:57 pm

New member of the forum.

I do not watch FT because of its quality, but I am interested on this site and I think that I am not the only one here that thinks that way. Well, let's say three things:
    - I was bored, then I decided to RP again. This site was the first option.
    - I am very polite, don't say anything that would offend me; I take this personally.
    - I only read Light Novels and watch Mecha animes.

I guess that is all.

Introduction. Empty Re: Introduction.

Post by Guest 25th January 2016, 1:17 pm

Welcome to the site! If you don't like watching Fairy Tail, I suggest reading the manga, it's actually a lot more detailed and better than the anime.

If you haven't already, I advise reading over the newbie guide; it'll have most of the information you're looking for, and help you navigate the site. Along with telling you where to begin and what you should do when following the steps.

Post by Guest 25th January 2016, 3:41 pm

Welcome to the site, Shouri! ^.^

Don't worry about having not seen Fairy Tail... admittedly I've brought people here who enjoy the roleplay, but have not seen much or any of the anime. xD
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 26th January 2016, 11:23 pm

Hiya there! Welcome to FTRP. It's fine if you don't watch the anime, the rules should explain things thoroughly enough. Pop into the cbox if you need anything! I'll do my best not to offend you ^^"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction. B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:23 pm