Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Entre Nous

Corliss
    Corliss

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None (as of yet)
    Experience : 212.50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Rose Make Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Entre Nous

Post by Corliss 23rd January 2016, 10:21 pm

It was a pleasant day in the Rose Garden; the sun shone cheerfully over the common market, the heat of summer leading the masses to seek out refreshment. Corliss and Pyrrha were following suit with the masses, searching for a place to find some form of chilled relief from the outside world. Luckily, a gelato parlor was just ahead of them, and it seemed not to be too crowded. Bursting through the door, the girl sighed loudly in obvious relief, before approaching the counter and ordering the largest chocolate sundae the shop served. The employee, a bored-to-death teen girl, intoned "That will be 15 jewels." Corliss reached into the pocket of her jacket, which she had neglected to remove, and realized with a start that her pocket was empty. Rifling through her pockets anxiously, the white-blonde turned to her companion. "Pyrrha, did I leave my wallet at home?" The gryphon stared blankly at her owner, tilting her head to the side. Whirling back to the cashier, Corliss barely stuttered out a few syllables. "I- uh, um..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Corliss | Magic | Bank | Pyrrha | Dulcina | GFX | Shop

Entre Nous TEmrTHZ

Team Banners:

Prince Tendo
    Prince Tendo

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Zinnia
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Embrace Of The Green Grove
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Re: Entre Nous

Post by Prince Tendo 28th January 2016, 7:04 pm

The bright golden rays of the mischievous summer sun shone brightly upon the individuals who were located in Rose Garden on this particular day. The sweltering heat was enough to drive most people mad who weren't used to the climate or temperature of this area, but the heat also drove people to desire and consume cold refreshments. Among the hordes of people, who were driven by this desire, was a youth in the later half of teenage years. This youth's name was Lucas Blaine, a wizard who associated himself with the guild of fairies also known as Fairy Tail. But being a wizard was more of a secondary job for his main occupation was being a performer, an entertainer, an artists who practiced the art of magicless magic.

The blue eyed youth made his way through the hordes of people as the heat began to affect him more and more for the attire that he was currently wearing wasn't the best for this situation despite how stylish it appeared in his mind. A white top hat which had a blue ribbon running around the base, a white suit jacket and matching white slacks, white loafers, and white cape made up the majority of his attire, his shirt was a brilliant blue and his red tie completed the attire of the youth who went by the title of Ordinary Magician. "Hot... Hot... So hot... But this heat... this heat... is nothing compared the illustrious and awe-inspiring presence." The youth mumbled to himself as he attempted to fight back the extreme heat. He pushed himself a bit further and that was when it he saw it.

"Gelato?" He said to himself wondering what that was until he saw what looked like ice cream. "Something cold and sweet! Awesome!" Sweet things were his absolute favorite mainly things that dealt with pinnacle of sweetness chocolate. With that decision that he would escape the evil heat of the summer sun while eating delicious chocolate gelato. He still didn't have any idea what Gelato was exactly, but it looked like ice cream. If it looked like ice cream then the chances of it being sweet were extremely high. Lucas then made his way inside and saw a young teenage girl around the same age as him. The youth noted her expression and saw she was in distress about something. It was then he heard something about 15 jewel.

"15 jewel?" He mumbled to himself. A bright and exuberant smile then found itself plastered onto the visage of the sixteen year old youth as he made his way to the counter. "I couldn't help but overhear your problem, Miss. But I don't understand why you don't just pay the women with the 15 jewel that you have in your possession." He remarked to her. If she didn't move, Lucas would then move his hand to toward her ear and then pull it back. "See 15 jewel. You really should keep your money in your wallet than behind your ear." He then finished placing the money onto the counter.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entre Nous UeFg0Np
    There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
    Corliss
    Corliss

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Corliss 28th January 2016, 8:15 pm

As Corliss searched for her words, a new customer entered the gelato shop: a young boy about her age, in an almost eccentric attire of a white suit and matching top hat, though she realized with a start that she too had on a borderline ridiculous outfit: a navy blue jacket, white short with a ruffled collar, a short skirt, and an equally ridiculous blue hat, adorned by a single red rose. Regardless, she found the newcomer quite odd, and equally as charming. A dashing smile graced the boy's face, and Corliss blushed, embarrassed both by her lack of funds and the attention of the stranger.

If only her embarrassment was to stop there! But, as if the boy knew exactly what to do in order to torment her further, he approached the counter, the bright smile still etched into his face. Her cheeks turning as red as the rose on her hat, she turned towards the boy as he began to speak. "I couldn't help but overhear your problem, Miss. But I don't understand why you don't just pay the women with the 15 jewel that you have in your possession?" As he spoke, he reached up to Corliss's ear, and, upon the return of his hand into her field of vision, put 15 jewel in front of her face. He then proceeded to make a comment about her wallet, which caused the girl's face to redden further. Startled, she watched him place the money on the counter, which was immediately taken by the bored cashier. Opening her mouth to speak, Corliss turned her wide-eyed gaze from the counter to the boy who had just payed for her. "Uhh, I, um, are you sure?" Not the most romantic of sentences, but she was caught off-guard by the circumstances. She just hoped that she hadn't absolutely botched whatever this encounter was intended to be.

Entre Nous TEmrTHZ

Team Banners:

Prince Tendo
    Prince Tendo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Prince Tendo 6th February 2016, 3:11 pm

Upon their initial encounter, Lucas had failed to noticed the attire and even the true appearance of the young lady whom he had assisted a moment ago. But now since the ordeal of offering payment to the woman working the register of this establishment had passed, the young wizard who had aligned himself with the guild of fairies, Fairy Tail, now had the chance to truly take in sight of the female who he assisted. The first thing that drew his attention at this point in time was her attire which was a bit unusual compared to the clothing options most individuals chose to wear on a daily basis. Perhaps she was an entertainer just like he was? Getting her name out into the world at the same time he was... Was this girl going to be his performing arts rivial? It didn’t matter either way this particular moment for she was in trouble and needed his assistance and that was that.

His ears then picked up on the inquiry which escaped her lips and knew she must have been referring to his act of kindness, his generosity, and smiled before giving a small bow. “Of course, I am sure. It is quite blazing outside today, and something cold and sweet is need. Right? So I am happy to be of assistance. Oh, I should introduce myself too, correct? My name is Lucas Blaine and I am a performer by trade. I also do a bit of work with the guild known as Fairy Tail. May I ask what your name is?” He would finally inquire at the end of his introduction.

Entre Nous UeFg0Np
    Corliss
    Corliss

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Corliss 6th February 2016, 10:01 pm

Lucas Blaine, Fairy Tail. So the boy before her was, in fact, a mage, from the infamous guild. Quite honestly, Corliss was impressed. To be part of such an esteemed group would allow him to experience many journeys, meaning this Lucas was the same kind of person as Corliss: an adventurer at heart. He introduced himself as a performer, which didn't phase her. She sought stories; Lucas sought an audience to tell those stories to.

Regaining her composure, she drew herself up, hoping to look more like the mage she was, and responded to his query: "I am Corliss Aelle, from Black Rose. It is a pleasure to meet you, Lucas Blaine. I am most grateful for your assistance." The girl paused, her words vanishing once more. What else was she supposed to say? Luckily, Pyrrha came to her rescue. As if on some supernatural cue, the pygmy gryphon moved from Corliss's side to Lucas's, purring noisily and nuzzling her head into the young mage. The hybrid seemed to haven taken a liking to the boy from Fair Tail, an honor that had only been bestowed upon one other person before: Corliss herself. She then proceeded to leap into the air, unfurling her wings, and fly in circles around the two mages, much to Corliss's horror. "Pyrrha! Get down here! What have I told you about flying indoors!" Pyrrha ignored her owner (something about not being able to understand human languages), and continued to make circles inches above the heads of the customers. Unbeknownst to Corliss, Pyrrha was doing her level best to keep the two mages in close proximity; the owl-cat had decided that she was going to do a bit of matchmaking, and that this Lucas Blaine was the perfect candidate.

Entre Nous TEmrTHZ

Team Banners:

Prince Tendo
    Prince Tendo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Prince Tendo 12th February 2016, 4:55 pm

The index and middle finger of the oddly dressed male wizard who had aligned himself with the guild of fairies gripped the rim of his white silk top hat before he gave the young lady a bow. “Corliss Aelle?” Lucas stated as if he was attempting to make sure he was pronouncing her name correctly before adorning his white top hat back upon his head covering up his midnight black locks of hair. “That is quite the lovely name. And there is no need to thank me for assisting you in this matter. But if you wish to show your gratitude you should stop by Magnolia some time and even bring a few members of your guild with you.” His hand reached into his pocket and he pulled out a few pairs of tickets for her. “As I said before, I am a performer. I would be honored if you would come—“ He was interrupted by the sudden bit of affection being shown to him by Corliss’ pet.

A bright and exuberant smile had found itself plastered across the visage of the sixteen year old wizard as he bore witness to the antics which were being put on display by the pet of the female wizard who he had assisted. “Such and excitable creature, “ A low chuckle escaped his lips as he understood what the intention of the creature known as a gryphon which now circled above them a few times before he said another word. “It seems your friend there has a quite a unique personality, huh? But you shouldn’t be too upset, Corliss, for it seems she wants to play a bit of matchmaker at the moment. “He continued before looking up at the gryphon and signaling to it for it to stop its antics. Honestly, Lucas had no complaints about the creature flying around inside of the shop, but he understood that others might not enjoy it as much as he did. “So you think we would make a good couple, Pyrrha? A bit direct in the matter huh? But come on down here first then we can eat and see if your wishes come true.” The mage finished and waited to see if the gryphon would listen to his words if it didn’t listen to its master at the moment.

Entre Nous UeFg0Np
    Corliss
    Corliss

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Corliss 13th February 2016, 3:09 pm

DON'T BE A FOOTNOTE
    in someone else's happiness

Did he just... Invite her to dinner? Corliss felt like she was going to faint. He invited her to see him in Magnolia sometime, but Pyrrha's outburst had changed his plans. Corliss watched in astonishment as Pyrrha obeyed Lucas, and returned to the ground beside him, nuzzling against his leg once more. Snapping out of her shock, she looked at the gentleman curiously. "Uh, so, um, dinner?" Before she received a response, the waitress handed Corliss the gelato, which the mage elected to stare at instead of watching Lucas for a response.

Made by ANIMU of GANGNAM STYLE

Entre Nous TEmrTHZ

Team Banners:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:25 pm