Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Showtime! Enter: The Ordinary Magician

Prince Tendo
    Prince Tendo

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Zinnia
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Embrace Of The Green Grove
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Public Showtime! Enter: The Ordinary Magician

Post by Prince Tendo 19th January 2016, 8:59 pm

Directly over the town of Magnolia, home of the illustrious and infamous guild of fairies also known as Fairy Tail, the bright yellow sun showered the port town with its normal radiance and warmed the buildings and homes of the individuals residing in this particular town. The rich fragrant scent of the sea, which had become quite a common aroma to the noses of the town's residents, surrounded the area in its strange yet intoxicating embrace. Even the water which filled commonplace waterways in this town possessed a magnificent and splendid light blue hue. Over the head of the citizens, flocks of white birds flew overhead and everything was peaceful on this sleepy and mediocre day in Magnolia. But as the common expression dicated this was simply the calm before the storm because sooner or later the guild that calls this town, home, would be up to their regular and destructive antics which the citizens of this town had become accustomed too. In fact, it wasn't a normal day in their opinions without the guild causing a bit hilarious and entertaining havoc and it was at the epicenter or the heart of Magnolia where the hall of the Fairy Tail guild was located.

A youth, who was in the later-half of his teen years, stood in front of the large building which acted as the headquarters and base of operations for the Fairy Tail guild. Almost as if the very hands of fate were trying to push the male teenager toward his goal, a gentle spring breeze pushed behind him and was encouraging him to that the first step toward his future as both a performer of the magicless magical arts and as a mage who work for this particular guild, which was famous for it family like atmosphere and the strong bonds that were formed between each member. It was these strong bonds which had obtained the youth's attention when he was decided to join a guild and this one came close to matching his own views of the world. He believed that if a person tries hard enough that they can be at decent person in life and what a person needs to be happy is good food, a few bad laughs, and good friends. But, the best thing was to watch him perform which was he considered a treat for an individual's eyes and food their souls. 

However, at the moment he was remaining stagnant and found himself unable to move from his location. A few people had passed by him while he stood there, his eyes simply focused on the building before him and he hadn't even taken noticed of them. He clutched his hand making it into fist. "Indecision. Hesitation. Heh, it isn't like me to give into stage fright like this. No matter what condition or what mood the crowd is in, an entertainer must keep a smile on their face. Besides, I am Lucas Blaine. Spectacular. Stupendous. Amazing." A smile now was plastered onto the youth's face as his hand reach down beside him and grabbed the hand of his suitcase which carried all of the items that he used for his magicless magic. Without anymore hesitation in his heart after his quick pep-talk, he walked through the front door of the guild hall.

Through the doors of the guild hall entered the youth known as Lucas Blaine. Adorned atop his head was a white silk top hat which had a light blue ribbon surrounding it and visible underneath the top hat was his dark brown locks which fringed above his eyes and the nape of his neck. A bright and exuberant smile was plastered onto the youth's face as his blue eyes looked on to the crowd of individuals who were situated in the guild hall.The rest of his attire consisting of a white suit jacket on top of a blue shirt with a red tie and white dress slacks. On his shoulders, a white cape was attached to the jacket which dangled behind him. On his feet, he wore white loafers. In between his index finger and his middle finger, he squeezed the rim of his top hand and took it off before offering a bow to his audience. "Ladies and gentleman of Fairy Tail, my name is Lucas Blaine also known as The Ordinary Magician. I am here today to become the newest member of your illustrious guild!" He rose quickly and put his top hat back onto his head.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Public Re: Showtime! Enter: The Ordinary Magician

Post by Haru-senpai 20th January 2016, 9:43 pm

Heero was amongst the bustling crowd of Fairy Tail, reading a report from several Fairy Tail Guild wizards---who had sweatdrops over their heads as if Heero was going to read something on the piece of parchment that they knew was not going to be good.

"Wizards were extremely reckless, but got the job done. Need to make several repairs to the properties surrounding the area of the Job; civilians weren't in any real danger...due to being evacuated at the beginning of the conflict..." Heero read outloud as he lowered the parchment with an ominous look.

He was sitting up on the stage, as usual. One leg raised as he rested one arm on his knee.

Just before he could chastise his guildmembers, the doors would fly open as a young man in a rather sharp all white suit with a top hat joined the crowd. The sunlight from outside pouring in behind him for just a moment, shadowing his entire visage. Because there were already dozens and dozens of normal humans and wizards in the Guild exchanging jobs and contracts, Heero thought nothing of it---until.

The young man announced himself, as a huge portion of the crowd turned towards him. Although a good portion of the crowd merely went about their business, a large portion of it surrounded the young man who Heero could tell was an actual wizard, and not just a Magician by profession due to sensing his Magic Power, even from across the room at the stage. He could feel a ton of potential, this young man was extremely powerful...even if he didn't know it yet.

"Ordinary Magician?"
    "I think he means like a show?"
    "No way! Someone like that in our Guild! I can think of a few tricks already!"
    "Maybe he can make my damn wife disappear...."
    "Give us a show then!"

Heero was intrigued as to how he would react to an actual crowd; and watched with his arms crossed from the stage; as a red cat would lower itself onto his shoulder; white wings disappearing from it as she swished her tail.

"Someone new?" Heero would nod, as Rose would look on intrigued as well as her ears would fidget anime style to pick up pieces of the conversation from the crowd surrounding the young wizard named Lucas.

Eventually, Heero would cross to him as the crowd would nudge each other and grow silent a bit, parting for him as even the clanking of the beer mugs and yelling seemed to draw a bit dim as a shot of him standing across from Lucas with Rose on his shoulder was seen. As he made eye contact with Lucas he felt......hopeful. As if everything were going to be OK. He'd heard he made others feel this way himself. As the wizard who had saved Fiore on more than one occasion scouted this newcomer, he couldn't help but feel like there was a story behind him that only time would tell. He would be happy to share it with him as a brother, when the time came.

"Yes, show us some Magic why don't you?" Heero would smirk and sparkle comically, breaking the ice as the entire Guild cheered.

"Ooooh oooooooooh! I volunteeeeeer!" Rose jumped up and down, competitive as always as she hopped onto the floor and crossed to the young man. "I'm Rose! Exceed Knight of Extalia! I'm ready to be uh....a magicians guinea pig I guess! Even if you have to saw me in half!" she said, getting a competitive glare in her eyes and balling up a paw, looking up to Lucas.

Heero would wait patiently for Lucas to blow everyone's mind. Hopefully his as well, as Heero loved stage Magic, afterward; he would nod to Lucas to follow him as they would step away from the crowd briefly. A few Fairy Tail wizards whispered briefly; watching Heero and Lucas have a word or two alone.

"So...I won't pry to much, but I'm assuming you left home of your own free will to seek employment as a wizard eh?" Heero nodded, wanting to know more about Lucas; but not wanting to push it. "Well...I just want you to know, regardless of your background or how you got here; if you're going to be one of us. You'll always have a family, and a place to call home."

Heero would extend a fistbump to Lucas, as a shot of them was shown from the side.

"There are kids running around Fiore wearing Fairy Tail T-shirts, and rocking our merchandise." he would smile at Lucas and punch him in the arm. "Heh, who knows. One day there may even be Lucas action figures!" he would nod to him and close his eyes with a more serious expression. "But what I'm saying is we represent an ideal...that even when no one else believes in you, we do, even when the Cops...the damn Rune Knights can't do it legally, we can. We get the most Job requests from countries all around the world of any of the Guilds....if you've never been out of the country, well...that's about to change quickly...Fairy Tail was established as a way of bringing the world of humans and magic together, by the ancient fairies and some of the first wizards.."

Heero nodded to Lucas, sensing that he had what it took to be a real wizard of Fairy Tail.

As someone brought Heero the magical ink box, a black box with a stamp inside resting in white magical ink---shaped in the crest of Fairy Tail's insignia.

"This ink will only stick on those who are true wizards of Fairy Tail in their heart......so, before I can pay you thousands of bucks a week in jewels, we'll have to do this. Are you ready?" with a circle around Lucas, he would wait for him to get the area where he wanted his Guild Mark ready; before Heero would deliver the stamp.

It would sizzle with magical golden light around it's edges and turn into the color that Lucas desired and that reflected him. As it solidified, Heero would look at him and smile as the entire guild erupted into cheers as the camera zoomed out. They then began to make merry and party, this being another excuse for more merriment. A lot of the wizards of Fairy Tail had problems of their own; but when they came here, to the Guild. To their place of employment and their second family. They let values trump their feelings, and stuck up for one another. A family that was always there to help pull eachother through the hard times. He was happy to welcome Lucas into such a family.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Showtime! Enter: The Ordinary Magician Rose

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 21st January 2016, 12:23 am

*squawk* Oi Julius-kun I must say this guild is pretty neat! I still don't get why you haven't brought me with you when you left? I mean why would you take this awesome place all for your self and not share it with me? I still don't get why you would thought it would be dangerous around here. The atmosphere here feels like I haven't left home yet! Squable said as he landed on Julius's right shoulder who was sitting at a table in the guild hall. Squable is Julius's pet parrot he got from his parents. Thanks to a spell Squable is able to talk like a normal human. Julius's parents gave Squable to him so he wouldn't feel alone when his parents would sail to get supplies. Well Julius couldn't know how dangerous Fiore is after all the stories Julius heard from mom and dad Julius couldn't risk it to lose you to... Julius said with a sad face to Squable... *Squawk* Sorry Julius-kun it still is a sensetive topic to talk about... It's alright Squable... Julius would have come to get you as soon was possible... Julius smiled to Squable.

Suddenly the doors of the guild halls opened and Julius noticed a male with a white suit and top hat standing in the entrance and stated he was a new member and a magician. Julius didn't really care for the magician part the only thing he heard was "new member" he noticed that Heero already welcomed the newcomer. Julius is sorry master Heero... Julius got up and ran with high speed towards the newcomer. *squawk* Oi Julius-kun! When did that kid learned to ran so fast?

At the entrance Julius grabbed the newcomer's hands and shook them up and down very fast. Hi! My name is Julius Seas! What is your name!? Where do you come from!? What kind of magic do you use?! Julius uses water magic! Julius bombard the newcomer with questions. Squable finally caught up to Julius and landed on Heero's head. *Squawk* Oi Julius-kun at least let him answer your questions one by one!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Showtime! Enter: The Ordinary Magician X9tEBuc
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Sir Leonard 21st January 2016, 10:24 pm

Leonard looked around, much like any other normal bodyguard would. He stood there by the end of the long bar with his brown tattered cloak on, hiding from other's sight the heavy shoulder plates, and steel-plated boots. Even his most recognizable feature, a greatsword, was covered in brown linen, though one can easily deduce that a new fabric has been woven in its center. Apparently the original part of the cloth was burned when he stepped into his home for the first time since his self-imposed exile. Basically, the rugged man stood there and had the distinct shape of a bell, that would have been perfect if he had his hood on, for he had keot his hood pulled back ever since his family knew who he was. Afterall, there was no point in hiding any longer. He was home.

Today had been normal so far. People chattering and murmuring as they spoke to their brothers and sisters in their tables. The sun peeked the hall through the windows, giving the vast room a radiant shine. People were also walking here and there bringing food and beverages to the tables they picked out for their group. Some of the people would even pass him by, giving a respectable smile, to which he replied with a simple nod. But deep inside, he was brimming with joy. The Fairies... They were warm as any family would be, as was intended. Yes, everything appeared normal but as Leonard had experienced in all his life in Fairy Tail, days like these do not end the way they began. No, something is about to happen.

And with simple, small smile, his eyes fixed on the grand doors. Leonard slowly began to whisper to himself three simple numbers. 3... 2... 1... And in that instant the doors flew open announcing the arrival of yet another promising young lad.

People flocked to him quickly as he announced his name and intentions. To become part of this huge family.Leonard looked to his sides and saw the people passing him by quickly to catch a glimpse of the so-called "Ordinary Magician". But if fate had brought him here then, he believed that he was not ordinary at all. Soon after, he followed the crowed. Slowly walking towards the center of attraction. And as he bobbed and weaved through the crowd, he had found Heero was there already there greeting the newcomer.

Leonard tried to get close enough to listen to what Heero was saying. And he had heard his wonderful speech concerning family. Yes, he had done a welcome far greater than he himself could have ever done. But there was something Heero said that made the swordsman raise a brow, and consequently approached the Guild Master, putting a hand on his shoulder. "You speak of Ancient Fairies and First Wizard as if I was a thousand years old, lad." these soft low-pitched words came out of his mouth that was soon followed by simple, soft giggle that Leonard had not have the pleasure of doing while he was away. And it felt good for him to feel this way again. As if he was old self with the young teenage build and other-worldly, distracting spiky hair.

Continuing this moment of joy, Leonard approached the newcomer, at the same time removed his hand from Heero's shoulder to extend it to the young magician for a hand shake. When this was done, he spoke louder and clearer than he had spoken with Heero. All for the reason of adding a feel of formality to what he said. "Welcome to Fairy Tail, my son. I am Leonard Dragonbane. It is a pleasure to have you. Now please, continue on in performing your spectacle. I wish to see this up close."

Showtime! Enter: The Ordinary Magician 60684_s
    Showtime! Enter: The Ordinary Magician 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Prince Tendo
    Prince Tendo

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Zinnia
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Embrace Of The Green Grove
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Prince Tendo 24th January 2016, 1:17 pm

"Showtime! Members of the infamous guild of the fairies, Fairy Tail, your desires to bear witness to spectacular illusions and awe-inspiring performance have not gone unheard by the ordinary magician, Lucas Blaine. Bear witness to the style, grace, and the Je-ne-sais-quoi factor that makes my performances worthy of engraving into your minds, your hearts, your souls." Placing the rim of his white top hat in between his index and middle finger, Lucas took off his top hat and gave the audience which consisted of the members of Fairy Tail a quick bow as was his tradition before performing any trick at his own shows. With that quick bow out of the way, the youth donned his top hat once more with that same bright smile plastered across his teenage visage. Unbreakable confidence in his ability and a bright smile were signatures of any performer worthy of their craft. 

The youth outreached his hands toward the rolling luggage case that he had brought with him and laid it down upon the floor of the guild hall. "However, since this is short notice and I need a bit of time to prepare my complete repertoire of tricks and thrills. This performance will be quite short compared to future ones. I do apologize for that members of Fairy Tail." Lucas explained as he unzipped the luggage case and it was filled to the brim with sheets and props for him to do quick street performances and the like. From the confines of the luggage case, the teenage youth pulled out a single deck of playing cards along with a simple white sheet. 

"Now since the lovely kitty has expressed her burning desire to participate in one of the tricks of my illustrious craft, I will need for you to come up and pick card from the deck." Lucas would hold the deck of regular playing cards in his right hand and outstretched for the Exceed to pick a card and then would close his eyes after she had picked her card out. "Once you have done that I want you to show it to everyone here then you are to put the card back into the deck and shuffle it." He finished and waited for her to be done with instructions that he gave to Rose. When she was done, Lucas opened his eyes and look at the deck.

"Alright, everyone has the card memorized right? Now for the fun part of my splendid trick. I will cover the deck with a simple white sheet and underneath the sheet will be your card." In his left hand, he held the white sheet and covered the deck with it. "One. Two. Three. Alakazam." He took the sheet off the cards but the complete deck would be there. With a bright smile still plastered onto his face, Lucas handed the sheet to the Exceed. "Now would you show everyone what is underneath the sheet." When Rose did that the image of the card she picked from earlier would be stitched into the bottom of it. Or better to say, the image of the card was at the bottom of the cloth. "No need to hold back your applause or your amazement everyone. Just a simple trick. Now that is it for today. Once I get settled in, I will make sure to give everyone a true performance." He chuckled a bit as finished up with the quick trick and noticed that someone else was attempting to obtained his attention. 

The visage of this person was someone which Lucas was well acquainted with due to the fact their face was shown a number of times in Sorcerer’s Weekly, Heero. Lucas put away the tools of his trade back into the confines of the suitcase and approached Heero after weaving through the crowd of people. He rose his fist to meet the others in an appropriate fist bump of brotherhood. "I left home to meet the beautiful women of Fairy Tail." He laughed at that before getting serious. "I left home to become to seek employment as a wizard, yes. But I decided to join Fairy Tail because of the rumors that I constantly heard. Destructive. Loud. Entertaining. These were things I constantly heard but there was one thing I heard that made me want to join more than anything. If you want to be in a guild where you are more than simply comrades in arms, then join Fairy Tail. Even if you aren't related by blood, you are all family." A soft smile now graced the visage of the youth who called himself The Ordinary Magician.

"But that is enough talking about me since I have to keep an air of mystery to keep myself interesting, ahahaha." He laughed again and put his right hand out once Heero brought out the stamp. He then felt it make contact with his skin and realized now he was an official member of Fairy Tail. "Than-" 

Before he could finish he was interrupted by an excitable fellow. "Julius Seas, huh? My name is Lucas Blaine, entertainer, performing artist of the magicless magical arts, and now Fairy Tail Wizard. As for the magic I use," Lucas opened his white suit jacket and pulled out a deck of cards. "It is called Repertoire, a card style based magic, I use magic cards to produce a variety of effects and spell. I can even store spells cast by other wizards within them too." He pulled out a single red card and held it out. The card began to float and spin in mid-air. "Julius, who is your friend there?" Lucas inquired about the parrot that was following him around. 

Then another person greeted him and welcomed him to guild. "Well I need a bit more time to get everything ready before I can put on a excellent heart-pounding performance, Leonard." He said laughing a bit.

Showtime! Enter: The Ordinary Magician UeFg0Np
    There are always flowers for those who want to see them.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:01 pm