Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Farewell.

Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vanishing Void
    Second Skill: none for now
    Third Skill:

Farewell. Empty Farewell.

Post by Atsui Haru 13th January 2016, 7:50 pm

It started very nice but now i understood this is not what i expected. after 10 minutes trying to talk in chat and getting ignored by 12 active people in chat. I think is completely useless for new people to join this site. Or at least it was for me.

It's really not nice to ignore people just because you know them less.
    A total disappointment.
    Everything was going very nicely, i don't know why , from when Heero has come back, people in the chat started to behave differently. (got nothing against him in the first place,and i don't mean its his fault in any way, i just say what i see.)

You all will think is my imagination, no problem with that, but all the days i've been here i got never , even once got ignored, and now all of a sudden after 10 minutes trying to say something in chatbox, on 12 people talking i got completely ignored by all of them.

Didn't expect this kind of behavior. I hope if some other newbie come by, they don't get the same treatment.

to express better what i felt as a new user here, today, i can say that i felt so much out of place, as if i was invisible since all the others were already friends.

Thanks anyway to some, for trying..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Farewell. Step0001

Personality
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Farewell. Empty Re: Farewell.

Post by Haru-senpai 13th January 2016, 8:12 pm

Aye....

When I was new, it didn't all happen at once. I had to wait to meet and talk to people in the CBOX who I saw talking already XD. I still had to get my bearings and figure things out and meet and talk to people for awhile in the CBOX. Everyone in the CBOX earlier told you it takes some time to get to know people.

First you said you were being ignored...and then you basically said when I came back you being ignored went triple time. XD. I'm truly sorry for any impact I may have had on your decision. Even though you said I didn't do anything but try to help you learn the site, I can't really apologize for the site being busy as hell. XD  But it's better to stick to your guns and get noticed than dip out at the first sign of difficulty.

Last edited by Heero-chama on 13th January 2016, 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Farewell. Rose

Post by Guest 13th January 2016, 8:13 pm

The chatbox is a very busy place, Atsui. You have to understand that they may not see your messages at all if they're chatting really fast.
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 13th January 2016, 8:20 pm

So your telling me you are leaving because no one paid you any mind? I'm sorry but I feel you are over-reacting about this...but no. It does happen in the CB to where people get ignored, heck I get ignored sometimes. But I am not getting mad at them for that, really most of the time their just caught up with other people in the CB. You should not take it so offensively like an insult toward you if you are ignored.

Really though, if you are feeling repulsed by the site for one action, then I do suggest you take a break from the site. At least long enough to clear your head and then make a final decision, to avoid being rash.

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 14th January 2016, 12:39 am

Aww, It's sad to see you go Atsui. I really hope I never ignored you, apologies if I did. The cbox is very busy though, and probably a fourth of my messages aren't seen or are ignored, and I'm a fairly well-known member around here(or at least my main is). We've had some cool times in the cbox, too, and when there's 12 people? I think almost no one's messages get noticed with so many people. Like Were said, please think about it and make a final decision, after all, the cbox isn't the only place on the site.

Farewell. TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Lineage : The Death Knight
    Guild : Former: Fairy Tail - Current: Savage Skull
    Mentor : Past: Dead or Hiding - Current: None/self-trained
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: None - Yet
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 14th January 2016, 2:08 am

Take it from a man who spent over half his life alone out of fear. Friends aren't made overnight or in a day they are made over weeks or possibly even months.

I am not a celestial nor an infernal either yet I resemle aspects of both while being something neither. In truth it would be more accurate to state am something between the two. Nothing is immortal we all fade to non-existance and cease to be in reality all together. Only in our believes as a society as a whole and the history that the world memorizes made everlasting. Yet briefly do all of us play our part in making that history that the world memorizes and shape what society believes. So no matter if demon or angel it matters not your existence just the mark you leave behind in the wake of your passing.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vanishing Void
    Second Skill: none for now
    Third Skill:

Post by Atsui Haru 15th January 2016, 3:38 am

Lavender, no you weren't in the people who ignored me.

I do understand the chat can be busy, but after i write 6 or 7 messages, it doesn't matter how people are busy , its impossible that no one read any of the message, since they are reading a chat and following all other people, which mean they just ignore, what they don't care about.

I can understand also that 1 message or 2 might be not seen i did miss message too when people say hello or other short things, but if someone try to talk and write a line or 2 long sentence, then i don't think its possible to miss it with 12 people in the chat.

Also weretiger, trust me , i didn't get mad, as other people saw in CB when i write it might look im mad or something, but i'm not, it's just disappointment, not anger.

I would stay for the nice people i met here, but that would not do any good, since they can be pretty fine if i'm here or not, i didn't stay enough time to be missed by people i think.

So again, i'm not angry, but i don't like some things, and it's not that i can check the forum often only to see, if the people that was nice are online or not.

I know a group of people that are friends from years, will never accept a critic from someone who just stayed a bit more then a week, but that is the limit of people, instead of trying to understand why someone leave, they just point a finger and give fault, since it's easier to do as a group.

Vampire, it's not a friend or not question, i don't mind if they don't like me or they do, it's about respect. And if you say something in chat i do answer, if you are friend of mine or not.

You can even tell me, we are busy. or sorry no time to answer you , or whatever. But ignoring is not about friend or not, is about been polite or not.

P.S i will drop by in the chatbox, to have a chat with the people i found very nice once in a while, if it's not proibited by any forum rules.

Farewell. Step0001

Personality