Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Okay

Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Rainbow- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 575

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Solar Flare:Shining Eclipse
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Okay Empty Okay

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar Wed 13 Jan - 13:21

Okay, here's what I need to get off of my chest. When I originally left this site as FearDaNara, I went to another site before coming back to this one. I began to neglect the people on that site in favor of this one and now they know that I'm on this site which they have a problem with. Most likely found out due to my last post, but I was told some things that has got to me and now I seriously have to take my leave. Not going back to that site or any other site, I am just staying away from forum sites in general for now. I know you are all probably sick of my constant goodbye threads which I cant blame you all, but this will be the last, I promise.

I am terribly sorry to each and everyone of you for coming here and wasting your times again. I am sorry to those who I had posts with and will not be replying back to. I am sorry to those who I had plots with that's times I've wasted and I'm sorry to those who worked hard on things for me only for me to just turn around and leave. I know you all worked hard on it and I am very grateful.

You all may have mixed feelings about this. Some thinking I'm shit for joining another site, others wanting me to stay, and others who don't really care about this. I am complete shit who cant even commit to one site and that is how you all should remember me as and which is why I will not be going to any forum site for now.

I am truly sorry and wish you all and this site the best of luck and hope you all will have many more hilarious, epic, and heartwarming adventures.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay MSCcge0
                                 Okay DuKRt8V
    Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Solar Flare: Shining Eclipse
    Sebastian's Bank
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic:

Okay Empty Re: Okay

Post by FeitanKazeshini Wed 13 Jan - 14:32

Fear. No one wants you to go here. We all enjoy your company. Why you feel the need to go are your reasons, but I can tell you that no one in LC and it seems more people don't want you to leave.

Going to other sites isn't a big deal to most. It shouldn't be one to anyone, but that's not always the case. We want you here, and we want you as part of the community. Still if you feel you must go, then do so, but I speak for all of LC when I say we don't want you to go, and if you should ever want to come back, or if you still want to be a part of LC you're always welcome.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai Wed 13 Jan - 15:16

Come on now. We love you man. So don't go. I love RPing with you.

× Bio
    × Magic

Okay Rose

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jan - 15:41

If you're leaving this site because of some people who hate the thought of this site, then those people are not deserving of your presence. Fear, you are more loved here than anywhere else on the internet; do not let some petty thoughts of others force you into leaving. However, if you do want to leave permanently, or temporarily, then that is completely up to you, no one is holding you back. Just know that, if you ever decide to return to us, we will accept you back with open arms and the love we once gave you.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Post by Kakuma Blackflower Wed 13 Jan - 18:09

No go Fear... we will miss you!

Okay KF68skC
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Magic: ---
    Third Magic:

Post by Mark Baxter Wed 13 Jan - 18:17

*stammers and curls into a ball*

Alright, here goes. I checked, and the people on FTE were calling you hypocritical for leaving, and saying that you hurt them, and I can understand all that. But this is all I have to say, and I think I speak for everyone: We don't care what other site you are on, man. We just want you here, because you are very dear to all of us. If you wish to leave, then you may do so, but all of us here will miss you terribly and we will never forget you (I'm sorry for being so cliche).

Okay 1zya1cx
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik Wed 13 Jan - 18:40

Indeed, we dont mind you rping elsewhere as well. In fact most of us are probably on other sites as well. And also who cares what others think, it's your choice to rp where you want. Not theirs. You rp somewhere because its fun, and that is something i've seen you have plenty of around here.

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Post by The Lunatic Thu 14 Jan - 2:34

What nuuuuu ;_;

You already know I'm in another site, and unfortunately I've been neglecting them a little too I can relate to how it feels. Like everyone else, nobody should really care if you're on another site or not. It's fine if you feel the need to leave, just remember we'll be waiting if you ever wanna come back ^^, I know at the very least I'll miss you~

Okay TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Magic: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu Thu 14 Jan - 5:49

I support every other comments that was stated above. You shouldn't let others bring you down. :c Heck, you should be doing whatever you want and don't let others stop from doing something you like because of what they say. That's not good! You are certainly a good friend to us and I've never seen you wrong. Don't leave us. >3<

P.S. I think the people on that site are stupid. D: What's wrong with you joining other sites? It's not like they don't anyway. >w>

Okay JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ten No Kichi
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford Thu 14 Jan - 6:33

Dude i'm generally on at least three forums at a time. Been cutting it down recently due to real life, but still. Being on other sites is no reason for people to get shitty unless said site has a bad relationship with the one you go to. Then I can possibly see an issue, but other than that screw what other people think. Do what you enjoy and if that means you are on a few different sites because the rules in one work for one character, but the rules here work for another or you have buddies on both you want to rp with or whatever then do it. Don't let others bring you down for you doing what you enjoy. Sure it might mean your activity drops on one side or another, but if people are expecting you to be active 100% then they can just go jump off a bridge. Its your life bro, live it how you want

Okay Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Okay Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Okay Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Hic Sunt Dracones
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Ace)
    Mentor : Whedalsin
    Experience : 1,093,688

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Second Magic: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Third Magic: Twilight Dragon Magic

Post by Akeya Thu 14 Jan - 7:14

If RPing on more than one site is a sin I'm condemned to the deepest hell that may exist.

If you like RPing here, you can RP here. If you like RPing there, you can RP there. If they think you should stick to their site solely, you shouldn't let them decide for you.

It's all your choice. If your decision is that you no longer want to RP on either site or whatever that's fine, but your decision shouldn't come down to 'they don't want me here so I'll leave.'

Okay Akeya2
    Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic
    Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Annora Thu 14 Jan - 10:49

Everyone here is supportive. It really doesn't natter how many sites you are one because many people are on many different sites, but that doesn't change anything. I didn't know you that well o(╥﹏╥)o but you seem like a nice guy so please stay. (/^▽^)/

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

Okay EhHiEpZ

Okay QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Alito Thu 14 Jan - 15:02

FearDeNara, I was recently in the same predicament as you, but here I am now, on both sites. Remember that your life matters most, alright? This site isn't going to strip you of anything, dismiss you or pity you in general for being affiliated with another site that may not like this one. Should the other site(s) you're on disagree on some things here, so be it. You are FearDeNara; FearDeNara knows FearDeNara best, and nobody should control who FearDeNara is. I know compared to others who have commented on this thread that my own comment may not be as significant to you due to relations, but all members here are equal unless proven undeserving of their privileges. You, sir, have at least impacted the site enough for even someone who has barely spoken to you (such as myself) know that you are a cool kid.

So, just as the others have implied, and just as I mentioned before that no-one should control you, I tell you now that you are free to make decisions any time you like such as leaving or staying with us for whatever reason; none of us are in any position to force you to stay or leave (unless in the leaving case you have broken a rule). If you must be on both sites, so be it. As much as that site may be against that, we should not be as immature to hold a grudge against them, as well. I recommend doing some soul-searching for now, if you know what that means, and figure out for yourself how you should organize your life. I see that you are contemplating setting aside all role-playing sites generally, which is tolerable and understandable. People will be sad, and people will miss you if you choose to make a departure, but it is your life that matters most, amigo. If you choose to return to us, welcome yourself again as the FearDeNara or whatever the heck you wish to go by- albeit, we admire you being with us. If you choose to leave, we'll still admire you just as much for your time here. Again, you are a cool kid, so do not let little issues like these get the best of you. Other comments surely should have proven that to you already.

Okay 7y0bO7j
    Rexfa Dax Xanar
    Rexfa Dax Xanar

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Rainbow- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Experience : 575

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Solar Flare:Shining Eclipse
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rexfa Dax Xanar Thu 14 Jan - 16:16

Ya know what, yeah, I shouldn't care if they get angry about me being on more than one site. I shouldn't get upset if anyone gets mad at me for being on multiple sites. I should start acting more like FearDaNara again. An asshole. But seriously, you all are right and I thank you all for tolerating my constant leaving only to come back again. I will not post another goodbye thread again since I did say that would be my last. If I end up needing to leave again I'll just say nothing lol.

For the people on FTE who may be reading this, how do you even know about this? Are you stalking the site? Do you have an account on here? You seriously cant call me a hypocrite if you're obviously around on this site as well.

Thank you all again for your support. I am not going to let something this small get to me again. I have did some soul searching as Alito said and I just cant stay away from you people v.v Forgive me for all of the trouble I've done and I apologize for this poorly written post.

Okay MSCcge0
                                 Okay DuKRt8V
    Seborabastiano <3:

Spoiler:

Sebastian Skyllon
    Solar Flare: Shining Eclipse
    Sebastian's Bank

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar - 1:05