Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Festival of the Fairies [Guild Event] [Open to All]

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Death Knight
    Position : None
    Guild : Former: Fairy Tail - Current: Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Past: Dead or Hiding - Current: None/self-trained
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: None - Yet
    Third Magic:

Star Re: Festival of the Fairies [Guild Event] [Open to All]

Post by vampire4ever25 18th January 2016, 2:31 pm

@Yuzuki

A wave of relieve washed over him at hearing the half fey's answer. As to how she knew he wasn't fully human and that mad him smile briefly. Simply for knowing she wasn't of demon nature as it could have meant for a fight if she was malevolent in any way. As quick as his smile came it went into the wind no longer seen again for the moment at hand. Still he was happy to hear she had known that about him from her knowledge rather then being demonic like him. Soon noticing she was moving followed her from the last location of her voice and the sound of her footsteps. After hearing she had stopped moving and that his eyes didn't hurt anymore. He took a guess that this was the location she had picked for there conversation.

Lifting his hands to his face Jacklyn started removing the bandages from over his eyes. Then shoved the bandages into the pockets of his black jeans. Slowly opening his blue eyes that held a deep sorrow within them. Even as he tried to play the happy soul he hadn't been since he last his lived with his sister. When the bandages came off he was surprised to notice that the person he was talking to was a little girl mainly because of the way she talked. Still holding onto that facade of a joyfully person. With A smile that came naturally from years of forcing it into play; it now was a part of him. With a more cheerful tone that was obviously fake to almost everyone he spoke. "My name is Jacklyn to most but you can call me Jade. As a sign of my apologizes for bumbling into you earlier. Again sorry for my rudeness little girl am not always so clumsy like that. As my hearing is not like most others. I think it is the party that is dulling my ears a bit it even lessen what I can smell."

Leaning on the wall of a building while staring at the night sky. Jacklyn knew that this little girl beside him must have had a rough life to speak the way she does. He wanted to protect her for some reason but he didn't know why that was. She looked nothing like his little sister at all so that ruled out resemblance as a cause. He just met her so that ruled out emotion for now anyway but the question remained as to why he wanted to protect her. Then he recalled back to the time he woke up that hospital next to the dying kid he became friends with. Something was similar about them but he couldn't place what that was just yet. "You remind me of an friend I used to have a while back."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I am not a celestial nor an infernal either yet I resemle aspects of both while being something neither. In truth it would be more accurate to state am something between the two. Nothing is immortal we all fade to non-existance and cease to be in reality all together. Only in our believes as a society as a whole and the history that the world memorizes made everlasting. Yet briefly do all of us play our part in making that history that the world memorizes and shape what society believes. So no matter if demon or angel it matters not your existence just the mark you leave behind in the wake of your passing.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Post by The Lunatic 18th January 2016, 11:16 pm

@Jacklyn

Yuzuki leaned against the wall, her body nearly blending into the stone from so much experience running and hiding; her body just naturally moved to hide her. She watched as he came over, and unwrapped the bandages around his eyes. She gave no reaction to the depth and sadness of his eyes, having seen many humans and non-human alike with that type of expression. He seemed surprised to see such a young-looking girl, which was no surprise. The Fey Folk aged extremely slowly, and even though she was only half fey, she had received some slower aging.

She noticed his false facade of cheer pop back into play, and winced at how phony it sounded. "Seriously, that fake happy sound is horrid, just talk normally, jeez," she grumbled, scowling up at the man. "Well hello Jadeite, first of all I am not a LITTLE girl. I am... Fourteen, how is that little in any way possible? Second of all, my name is Yuzuki... Yuzuki... Iwamoto. This party is a real pest, huh. So annoying..." The semi-fey changed her age and last name in the sentence, to avoid any annoying questions. It was better this way.

She scowled up at the sky, peeking through the top of the alleyway. "Do I? Well, it probably wasn't me I'll tell you. People don't remember me, and I don't make friends," she snapped irritably, unable to see the moon from the alley. It would be nice to feel moonlight on her skin, replenishing her magic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Festival of the Fairies [Guild Event] [Open to All] - Page 5 TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Rowan Miles
    Rowan Miles

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Guild : Guildess
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,287

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heavenly Judgement
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rowan Miles 19th January 2016, 8:23 am

The pinkette looked back at Dmitry, he had asked her a question that she hadn't thought about much herself. Her mouth opened as if to answer but nothing came out so she closed it again. She didn't know the answer to that question. Her bottom lip was pulled into her mouth and Evia looked down at the ground trying to think. Why had she joined Lamia Scale? There had just been some sort of pull to the guild when she thought about it like there was something there that would help her figure out who she really was. His next questions though struck a nerve in the girl. She didn't like her magic it reminded her that she didn't know who she was or what she was. But this time the girl didn't have time to answer before a blonde had emerged from the crowd and came lunging at her partner.

Though her grey hared partner had time to dodge she didn't. Something large and soft planted themselves on either side of her face. A muffled grunt came from the teen and both women fell over onto the ground. Evia struggled to breath through the masses that the woman had on her chest. They were suffocating and unusually soft. But finally Evia managed to move her face away and up towards the other woman. "GET OFF ME YOU GIANT WOMAN." And sure enough the woman got off of Evia and the pinkette glared from the blonde to Dmitry. "Who is this drunk bimbo?"

Festival of the Fairies [Guild Event] [Open to All] - Page 5 KFWnRQr
    Rowan Miles

#3333cc

1237.5EXP
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by vampire4ever25 19th January 2016, 2:32 pm

@Yuzuki

After hearing Yuzuki's words of how he sounded forcing the facade he wears. He dropped the acts of happiness and joy as his eyes became cold and dead. Fading from his face the smile vanished as it was replaced by the grim person that lay beneath it. His voice became deep and somber as he spoke to the half fey before him. All the while his true nature showing as he talked as if nothing changed about him in the least. "I am sorry if my fake joy was irritating. But most people find it more comforting then who I really am." The wind blowing past in the cool night's air fluttered his hair about him like flames dancing in the breeze.

Deciding to ignore the miscalling of his name seeing it as nothing to worry about. Noticing her hesitation he chalked it up as her having a bad memory and needing to remember. Hearing her next word made Jacklyn sad just knowing that information. He didn't like being lonely and never met a person who did but hearing she never had friends. As without friends he wouldn't have survived some parts of his life so he knows just how important they are. "I know that my friend wasn't you mainly because she died years ago. However it make me sad knowing he don't have friends around. Everyone needs some at one time or another; least you become someone you don't recognize in the mirror."

I am not a celestial nor an infernal either yet I resemle aspects of both while being something neither. In truth it would be more accurate to state am something between the two. Nothing is immortal we all fade to non-existance and cease to be in reality all together. Only in our believes as a society as a whole and the history that the world memorizes made everlasting. Yet briefly do all of us play our part in making that history that the world memorizes and shape what society believes. So no matter if demon or angel it matters not your existence just the mark you leave behind in the wake of your passing.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Post by The Lunatic 20th January 2016, 12:54 am

@Jacklyn

Yuzuki barely shrugged at the man's change in attitude. She actually felt more relaxed when someone showed their true nature, being able to trust that they weren't lying quite as much to her, though humans seemed to be incapable of not lying. It was very obvious that this new expression was much more realistic on the man's face, and his muscles didn't look strained anymore. Yuzuki barely even noticed the man at all anymore, really, absorbed in her own thoughts about finding a patch of moonlight in this crazy place, but still nodded along with what he was saying for the sake of not seeming too weird.

Barely catching his next line, Yuzuki shrugged again, not really caring. "People live, and die. Just another big old cycle in the universe. Life, death, yadda yadda. As for friends..." At this point the semi-fey suddenly whirled around, her silver eyes glinting darkly and a mischievous grin showing her fangs appearing on her face. "Who needs friends when everyone just treats you like some garment that can be thrown away once it gets to small, hm? I am my best friend, mister Jadeite, dunno what you think, and honestly I don't care. Couldn't care less actually. I once had friends; most of them I killed personally. I haven't been able to recognize myself in the mirror for years, mister." She said all of this with a sweet grin, showing off fangs, her silver-tipped hair flying back in the wind.

Don't trust anyone. That was her motto, the line that had kept her alive.

Festival of the Fairies [Guild Event] [Open to All] - Page 5 TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by vampire4ever25 20th January 2016, 2:50 pm

@Yuzuki

Every now and again the lights would make there way into the night. As some fireworks went off in the distant sky as the party raged out of control. Still wanting the sweets he knew was here somewhere began scrounging his pockets. But to no avail did he find a piece of candy that sometime lay hidden in his jean from time to time. Instead he grabbed his bandages and was about to put them back over his eyes. As he was going to find the food-stands while asking if Yuzuki wouldn't mind coming along. When he heard her words at first they didn't bug him at all knowing she was just stating the facts about life itself. It was the words that came out about friends that kept him from putting on the bandages.

Holding his bandages in his left hand while he spoke to Yuzuki in a somber and solemn manner. "I take it your past was one filled with not so good people? But that shouldn't let you define others based on how people treated you in the past. If am wrong then am sorry but one should not let there past decide there future. Now if you want am going to look for the food-stands that have sweets and if you want I'll buy you some as well." Lifting his left hand that held the bandages to his face as he wrapped his eyes once more. Standing still for a moment at the edge of the ally as his eyes let him know he was getting near a bright location. Trying to hear what people passing by where say about food and sweets he focused for a bit. As all the while trying to smell the sweets and from where thy scent was coming from. Alas he had no luck as the music was to loud and the smell of alcohol to strong to hear or smell much else.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Benjamin 28th January 2016, 12:45 pm

Dmitry sighed as he grabbed Veronica by the back of her outfit and pulled her off of Evia, almost embarrassed that this had happened many times before. 

"This crazy, old bat is Veronica Banfield," he stated rather flatly before the woman turned and tried yet again to suffocate him. Dmitry put one hand on her forehead and another on her shoulder to keep her from tackling him, very little surprise on his face. "I used to do some work for a company she runs." Finally, the drunken blonde gave up and backed down, creeping over to Evia with a devious look on her face.

"Hmm, how do you know little Mitry, huh? Huh?" Despite her level of intoxication, she could sense that there was some level of attraction between the two and she wouldn't leave until she got her answers. "C'mon, are you guys on a date? Have you made out?" He grin widened before she slurred out the next question. "Have you done it?"

Dmitry cocked his head at the questions his former employer asked, unsure of what she was talking about. "Date? Made out?" He asked, still at a loss when it came to terms society used for such things. "And what's it?"

If Hati were in his physical form, he would be shaking his head. While he himself was no expert on these terms, he could tell exactly what Veronica was implying.  

'Still a child...' the wolf said into Dmitry mind, confusing the mage even more.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:00 am