Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The entrance of a tsundere

Rowan Miles
    Rowan Miles

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildess
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,287

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heavenly Judgement
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The entrance of a tsundere Empty The entrance of a tsundere

Post by Rowan Miles 11th January 2016, 2:35 pm

Her pink hair was brilliant against the sun a soft glow eminating from it as the teen approached the guild. Lamia Scale. Evia has only heard of it and seeing it now in front of her it was amazing. A bright smile lot up her face as she now ran up the walkway to it. She seemed like a blur of pink and tan. The guild doors were approaching quickly and the girl slowled down immensly before she ran into them.

The doors now looked big to her and a sensation of hesitation ran through her. No. She wasn't scared. She put a single hand on the door and pushed. The wood swung open and the girl could only look inside. It was amazing her lips parted slightly and she stepped forwards until her feet hit the edge of the guild floor. Her life would change after this moment.

Evia didn't know how she looked as the doors opened but with the Sun light behund her reflecting off of her hair and her tan skin glowing slightly she looked unearthly. Then again she was. Not that she knew it. "Wow." The word whispered from her lips as a bright from spread across her face.
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The entrance of a tsundere Empty Re: The entrance of a tsundere

Post by Benjamin 11th January 2016, 4:47 pm

Potential Main Theme:

The Lamia Scale Guildhall.

Situated in the central area of Hargeon Town, this battered, yet still brilliant building was home to one of Fiore's most eccentric magical guild's. However, this group of friends and comrades has done better, their membership currently down and jobs becoming scarcer. However, a few of it's early members were still apart of the guild, new members slowly joining them. Among this group of veterans, a certain gray haired mage was lying on a counter-top in the guilds lobby.

Dmitry Kazakov was using his coat as a pillow while he enjoyed the peace and quiet of what was ironically the bane of this guild: lack of membership. However, that silence was broken by the large, marble doors of the guild, signalling a new arrival. Normally, a door opening wouldn't be enough to wake Dmitry, master of sleeping like the dead. However, due to their unusual size, material, and the damage sustained some time ago, the doors made quite a bit of noise. A single, sky colored eye shot open at the intrusion, closing shortly after as Dmitry groaned and sat up. 

"Ugh, is there anywhere I can sleep in this damn town?" A gruff voice protested, the blue orb of it's owner reopening along with the gold. "Alright, who the hell are you and what do yo want?" 
    Rowan Miles
    Rowan Miles

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rowan Miles 11th January 2016, 9:50 pm

Her eyes narrowed swiftly and she popped her hip out as her hand placed on it, striking a pose. What was up with this guy, "Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but you can't just sleep anywhere and expect not the be woken up." A small scowl appeared on her face and she scoffed as her eyes shifted away from the guy and she scanned the rest of the guild. It was beautiful. She made her way into the guild hall and up to where she thought the bar was. She looked around trying to see if someone was around to help her. But she couldn't see anyone. With a small frown the girl looked back at the man who complained about his sleep being interrupted and a small groan slipped from her lips.

She forced a smile on her face and she looked at the man. "Excuse me, could you help me. I was looking for a place to register for the guild and get a stamp."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The entrance of a tsundere KFWnRQr
    Rowan Miles

#3333cc

1237.5EXP
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Benjamin 11th January 2016, 10:32 pm

'Making friends I see, eh boy?' The voice of the spirit wolf, Hati, was heard by the groggy mage and no one else. For once, Dmitry didn't respond as he was too tired to give his mentor sass.

"Ha! Nice try, pinky," he said with a laugh, not buying the nice girl routine for one second. "Your gonna need the guild master, but I don't got any clue where shorty got off to." After hopping off the counter, he swung his coat over his shoulders to put it on, when an envelope fell out. 

"Eh? What's this?" The medium said as he crouched down to retrieve the parcel. Upon inspection, it turned out to be a special invitation to a festival that was happening in Magnolia, something to do with that affair involving the Priory of Wyrm.

"I coulda' sworn I threw this out..." Dmitry scratched his head, as he couldn't think of a reason why he would keep such a thing. Shaking off the thought of what a party like that would be like, he moved towards the nearest trash bin to through the invite away.

Last edited by Dmitry on 11th January 2016, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rowan Miles
    Rowan Miles

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rowan Miles 11th January 2016, 11:53 pm

The girl's eyes widened as the man saw through her facade. Her cheeks because to grow a rosey pink and her eyes narrowed to a glared. "I-I didn't need your help to tell me that. Anyone could have done told me that. You were just here." The girl looked away, but this time much more urgently looking for the guild master so that she could get her stamp. BUt seeing as there was no one around the girl looked back at the man, her cheeks were still red and her eyes narrowed once again. She didn't want to talk to him right now. But she watched as the man had accidentally dropped a letter to the ground.

Her curiosity peaked and she quickly and soundlessly made her way over to the man trying to peak at what he thought he had thrown away. It was obviously something that he didn't want. Her eyes caught a singly word though. Party. Eyes widening the pinkette snatched the letter from the man not caring to see if he offered any protests. She quickly scanned over the letter and her eyes lit up in excitement. "WE HAVE TO GO!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The entrance of a tsundere KFWnRQr
    Rowan Miles

#3333cc

1237.5EXP
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Benjamin 12th January 2016, 12:47 am

Dmitry blinked for a moment as the girl snatched the envelope out of his hands, a strange sensation coming over him. Not strange as in foreign, but strange in that it was so familiar, despite the fact that he couldn't place it. It wasn't a sight, smell, or sound, but something playing at his sixth sense. However, that train of though flew off the track when the pink one suddenly broke the silence. 

"We?" Dmitry asked, shocked that someone wanted him of all people to go to a party. "I don't even know you, lady! And don't do...those." He gestured towards the letter she was now holding. "Look, anyone's allowed to go, they just wanted to make sure all the folks involved in the fight were in the know. You don't need me taggin' along with you. Hell, you might be better off goin' with someone that can actually go into a crowd of drunks without punching someone."
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Angel
    Second Magic: Incoming...
    Third Magic:

Post by Azurius Tade 12th January 2016, 6:54 am

T
    he conversation was broken by a black streak darting across the main lobby, landing on the smooth, shiny hair of the new member while making a high pitched clicking sound. The creature, small, but dangerous all the same would give the girl a quick smell before moving to her shoulder and trying to make friends with her. It was a 1 foot, 7inch long reptile with a pair of wings where arms should be, and another pair of leathery dragon wings where feet would go. It's tail, spine, and skull were coated in a metallic but warm material that acted as armour. A few moments later, a young woman would walk down a flight of spiraling marble stairs wearing bandages on her left arm. Her right eye was also covered in bandages to prevent the burns she sustained from her trial from being infected or seen. She walked using a single crutch, a weak smile on her face was made in the new member's direction. It was obvious that the girl was in a horrible condition, her magical presence fluctuated between that of a human, and sometimes flickered to a weak mage. "W-what's a girl... gotta do to keep it quite?" she said weakly in an attempt to make a joke, her voice was unnaturally gentle and much less outgoing than it normally was.

Shadow immediately stopped giving the new member his attention and flew to Kateri's side as she began falling. He enlarged himself enough for Kateri to grab a hold of him, saying "You said you would remain in the room master." how voice was deep, and strong as it resonated through the hall. "Sorry bud, wanted to meet the new blood." she said trying to keep an upbeat tone. The burns, still feeling fresh even after a few days of being treated, made her mood a lot less cheery. Having exhausted her magic power entirely had left her unbearably weak, a state that Dmitry had never seen the girl in before. "S-sorry I ain't lookin' pretty for you miss. Name's Kateri, call me Kat." she said, skipping the formality of introducing herself as the heiress of her dead tribe. Shadow moved slowly as Kateri hobbled her way to a chair at the bar, her shadow for some reason was non-existent. From behind the counter, a man appeared with glowing green eyes that had a shimmering effect as he looked at Kateri in her weakened, pitiful state. He was dressed in a butler's attire, wearing white gloves and perfectly groomed hair didn't help him not look it either. His gloves had holes where a pair of three inch claws protruded from, visible to the world as he tugged on the cuffs of the white gloves. "Sir Shadow is right to worry my lady, you should not be walking about. Did we not assign that goblin of yours to keep you in bed?" the demon said before looking at the new girl. "Oh my... how rude of my. I am Kazimir, the Peacekeeper Demon or should my lady order it... the peace destroyer..." he said with a respectful bow. Having noticed he was standing behind the bar, he decided he may as well offer a round. "Would anyone like a drink?" he asked calmly. 

A clamor was heard as a rather ugly looking goblin tripped and rolled down the stairs, slamming on the floor. He got up slowly and rushed to the group at the bar. "Me so sorry, big high war chief not listen to Dribble. She get up and order Dribble stay in room. Him not want make big high war chief mad. B-but him worry so Dribble disobey master and come for her." the goblin explained in a frantic voice, completely ignoring the other two in the room. Kateri turned and gave him a weak smile, causing his pointed ears to angle down as a saddened look came on his face. The master he remembered from the labyrinth was infinitely stronger than this one... she seemed so vulnerable it made Dribble want to kill himself. Kateri began coughing repeatedly, it was weak just like she was... as though her body were using more energy getting rid of the cough than it used to fight the infections she got from the goblins that carried her back to the guild. Kazimir slammed a glass on the table and began walking around the bar saying "That's final my lady, I'm taking you back to the infirmary. I'll not have you dying because you felt like being stubborn!" with his sophisticated voice, also not helping the new person not confuse him for the guild's butler. "I- I'm fine... really... I can... (*weak coughing*) I wanna hang with the others." she protested while losing consciousness. Kazimir had caught Kateri just as she'd gone completely limp again, passing out from using too much energy getting down the single flight of stairs to greet the new addition. He turned to the goblin saying "Dribble, please see to it our friends receive their drinks. Remember as I've taught you; five seconds and you stop pouring. Never add more than three cubs of ice to the scotch, and don't cut lime with the same dagger you stab people with." his voice was more educational than joking as he said it. Kazimir picked Kateri off the stool and began walking back up the stairs. Kateri's long, glacier colored hair flicked the floor as her loyal servant carried her to where she should have stayed. Shadow, still in his enlarged form turned his head while making a sad sounding noise. He suddenly shrunk down to his original size and began flying to catch up, and finally land on Kazimir's shoulder.

Dribble, the goblin, spoke in a gentle but annoying as hell voice as he said "She big high war chief. Master Kateri kill former big high war chief, give Dribble home with humans. She say home for all who need one. Me stay to help, but me not know how help master." his voice was honestly worried for her condition as he began washing his hands at the bar. After his hands were clean and dried off, done in front of his patrons so they knew he wasn't a dirty AND ugly goblin, he picked up the glass Kazimir slammed down and began filling it with whichever beverage the others would ask for. If neither asked for something, he'd simply serve himself a beer.

TAG

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Magic: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: - - -
    Third Magic:

Post by DOPPO 12th January 2016, 7:36 pm

Shohei was taking part in his occasional readings for the week. He would often jot down things he found notable within his designated time. They didn't really have a purpose, but it was something to kill time at least and to lift weights from his chest. In fact, he was in one of Lamia Scale's private rooms for his own leisure, and sometimes dozed under falling light when the sounds of the hall grew dim. His mansion was being cleansed at the moment, so his butler, Zan, accompanied his reluctant master to the halls for some studies in peace.

CREEEAAK!

Shohei jerked his head from between his crossed arms on a wooden desk in genuine shock from the noise. Who would've entered such empty halls at this hour? At first, Shohei ignored and tried to continue his writing with Zan, himself, dozing off. But then the annoying words slipped out of his former partner's mouth as a vein practically popped from his forehead in a divine agitation but with an emotionless countenance. But then there was more chatter! And more! And Shohei finally cracked.

WHAM!

The oaken doors to this room swung open, and plummeted to the walls as a slam echoed within the halls. "Could you all be any louder?!" Shohei protested, "You'd think for a guild as empty as this one, you could doze off!" Shohei glared with a expression so grim, it awoke Zan from his nap. But at the sight of a foreigner, Shohei  grunted and approached the crowd with now a nonchalant expression, hands tucked in his pockets. After a quick investigation, Shohei sighed. "If I had known you brought your damn date to the hall, I would've thrown a welcome party, you dipshit." He stuck his tongue out toward Mitry.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:02 pm