Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Anastasia's Secondary Training [Solo]

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

Anastasia's Secondary Training [Solo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Anastasia's Secondary Training [Solo]

Post by Anastasia Isayev 2nd May 2016, 3:59 pm

"When the dragon awakens, everything ends"

back and opening it's mouth.  Anastasia's eyes open, turning her spiraling lance into a shield before a huge pulse of sound came towards her.  Anastasia dug her feet into the ground and braced herself.  The dragon continued to roar at Anastasia, pummeling her with pure sound, causing Anastasia to slowly lose her footing.  Before Anastasia was able to fully lose her footing, the dragon stopped and then howled in laughter.

"Not only were you able to do what I just did, you are also strongly resistant to it.  Very interesting for a pathetic human," the dragon stated before pulling it's head back.  "Very well, I will teach you the art of the Dragon Shout," the large dragon stated before pulling it's head back and shouting at Anastasia, sending a pulse of energy directly at her.  Anastasia noticed the pulse of energy and did the same things in return, completely cancelling out the dragon's shout.  

"There is something interesting with your variant.  You incorporate some small creatures within yours.  Care to explain?" the dragon asked.

"Those?  Well, apparently my father installed a nano-machine drive within all of my armors and in all of my clothing.  I suppose these 'shouts' are carriers for these nano-machines.  Nano-machines are small mechanical creatures that can carry out a function depending on it's design, structure, and software installed.  They can do things ranging from distroying cells to repairing cells to even making clothing.  Apparently these shouts also allow me to," she said as she swallowed hard.  "Allow me to reprogram these nano-machines to do what I want them to do," she said before clearing her throat.  

"You don't say?" the dragon asked before it changed it's position.  "Now that you have this power, I have one thing to ask of you," the dragon spoke out as
    OOC:
    WC - 300
    Tags:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Anastasia's Secondary Training [Solo] - Page 2 Empty Re: Anastasia's Secondary Training [Solo]

Post by Anastasia Isayev 2nd May 2016, 4:13 pm

it got into position to get ready to fly away.  "What is it?" Anastasia simply asked.

"I want you to destroy all dragon slayers.  You can use those nano-machines of yours to handle that, can't you?" the dragon inquired.  It seemed to have an issue with these dragon slayers.  Anastasia turns her back to the dragon.  She knew this was considered disrespectful, however, it was the dragon that asked for help.  A smirk came across Anastasia's lips before turning around.

"If you want my help, you will make a pact with me!" she shouted out at the dragon.  The dragon was stunned by Anastasia's proposal for a brief moment only to return the grin.  "Very well."

Moving her hand into her jacket, she removed a knife and grabbed her extremely long hair.  With a swift slice, most of her hair, reaching all the way down to her rear end was cut off, leaving her hair roughly cut down to her shoulders.  With this, her Valkyrian form changed back to her normal human appearance.  Anastasia held the lock of hair in her hand and offered it to the dragon.  

"I, Anastasia Isayev, offer a part of me to..." she said pausing for a moment to allow the dragon to make his bargain.  The dragon removed one of it's hands from the mountain and balled it's hand into a tight fist, causing one of it's claws to stab into it's palm to allow blood to rush out.  

"I, Fafnir, offer a part of me to..." the dragon stated before the two of them finished the rest of this chant, changing the name of who they offer a part of themselves to.  

"For a pact between us.  We swear to uphold our end of the bargain for one's own benefit!" they said simultaneously
    OOC:
    WC - 300
    Tags:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 2nd May 2016, 4:23 pm

before trading a part of themselves. The dragon took Anastasia's hair unto itself while Anastasia becomes bathed in the dragon's blood. After the pact was made, a large magic circle surrounded the two of them creating a strange green light before eventually vanishing. Anastasia simply stood there, smirking to herself and to the dragon before her. The two of them exchanges gazes for a moment. "Very well. I will kill all dragon slayers. However, I do have a condition," she stated before approaching the dragon. "If I find that the Dragon Slayer is a good person that isn't harming dragons, then I will not bring harm to them. Also, if the dragon has every intent on killing other humans, then I will be forced to side with the Dragon Slayers in that instance. However, I will not allow Dragon Slayers to bring any harm to dragons out of bloodlust, revenge, or for sport. Do you agree with those terms, Fafnir?" Anastasia asked.

The dragon moved it's hand back to holding the top of the mountain and nodded it's head. It was unreasonable to turn a good natured person into a hunter or someone who would kill others for sport without a good cause. "I do accept your proposal. In return, I shall do this for you," the dragon stated as it performed one more shout towards Anastasia, blowing what remained of her hair around before feeling something heavy on her chest. It became difficult to breathe all of a sudden.

"What did you do to me?" she asked as she tried to catch her breath.

"You'll see the next time you take a shower," the dragon stated. What Anastasia won't know for now was that the dragon gave her breasts a bit more volume, so to speak. Fafnir huffed, leaving
    OOC:
    WC - 300
    Tags:

Wave your banner!  
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 2nd May 2016, 4:34 pm

smoke where his nostrils released air.  

"Now that I have a champion for the dragons, I will have to bid you farewell, Dragons' Champion," Fafninr stated, granting her the title of Dragons' Champion  for her part of the bargain in their pact.  With a flapping of it's six massive wings, the dragon began to lift up as it released the mountains.  "Remember our pact.  If you disrespect the pact, I will know and I will find you.  A dragon isn't someone you want to cross," the dragon warned Anastasia.

"Well aware.  Goodbye for now, Fafnir!  I will come see you again!" she said before the dragon nodded it's head, flapping it's massive wings, causing a lot of jetwash.  Anastasia had to cover her eyes as the massive dragon made it's exit with a thundrous roar.  Like how it appeared, the dragon vanished; in a loud flash.  Once the dragon, Fafnir, finished it's escape from the Phoenix Mountain, Anstasia stood at the very peak of the mountain where the dragon resided and held her arms up high and shouted into the air, sending a pulse of pure energy through the sky with the sound of cracking thunder.  

She was victorious in claiming victory over this mountain.  She stood with her chest puffed out, noticing that she felt something different.  Unzipping her coat, she noticed that her breasts popped out a little more than they used to.  "No friggin way!" she said as she lifted her shirt to show off her breasts.  Seriously, who up here is going to see?  Yup, upon visual confirmation, her breasts have gotten bigger!  However, her displaying her mammories just got the attention of the local wildlife.  Her eyes turned upwards to see a vulcan standing in front of her with a bloodied nose.  Anastasia paused for
    OOC:
    WC - 300
    Tags:

Wave your banner!  
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 2nd May 2016, 4:41 pm

a moment before noticing her breasts were out, plain as day and the vulcan in front of her was enjoying a view. Anastasia quickly lowered her shirt and blushed brightly. "What the hell are you doing all the way up here! I was to be alone at the top of this mountain!" she screamed at the vulcan as it jumped up and down, clapping in delight of what it just saw. Anastasia gritted her teeth as the rabid creature began to charge after Anastasia. "You will be my first victim, pervert!" she said before shouting out the words. "Fus," she said with a pause before stating in a thundrous tone. "RO DAH!" before sending a pulse of energy directly at the vulcan. It's body turned into a ragdoll and went over the mountain. At the distance this vulcan was thrown, it wouldn't be able to catch itself.

Anastasia grunted in frustration and stamped her feet on the ground. Her body was quickly enveloped in pure white light before appearing in her Aeroguardian Armor's Fighter Configuration. With a loud roar of the engines, she flew in the direction of George, or rather the S.S. Myrmidon. "I friggin swear! I go to the top of the mountain to conquer it and be alone. And the moment I show my tits, I have someone there to look. Seriously!?" she said with a grumble before turning on the communications lacrima from within the Aeroguardian Armor.

"George, prepare for AG interception," she stated before the aircraft replied with "Compliance" before seeing the ship lift off and open it's cargo-hold. Anastasia used her momentum to quickly lurch forward and changing out of her armor and landed, face first onto the ship. She felt pain on her chest; that which she wasn't used to. Her new breasts cushioned her fall, at the very least.

"I hope these new tits, that I didn't ask for, was worth it!" she shouted out.
    OOC:
    WC - 323
    I AM FINALLY DONE!!!
    Tags:

Wave your banner!  

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:32 pm