Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The start of the rebirth of Despair [Private/Famine]

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The start of the rebirth of Despair [Private/Famine]  Empty The start of the rebirth of Despair [Private/Famine]

Post by Aiden Ainsley 10th January 2016, 2:31 pm

It had been a few weeks since Jade had welcomed herself into the guild which was Basilisk Fang. She leaned on one of the pillars inside of the castle and sighed "Honestly, if she didn't want to talk she could have just told me..." she chuckled and laced her fingers through her hair. She didn't mean to come off rude to the woman but to be fair the woman was rude to her first. She pushed off the pillar and shook her head with a shake of her head "I don't see what father saw in her..." she thought to herself as she stood there "She is heartless and mean." Jade reached into the whole where her chest was and fumbled around in there until she pulled out a small envelope that was addressed to Famine "Maybe if I open it." she muttered before shaking her head and closing her eyes "No. This is her letter and none of my business." The black haired shadow held the letter in her hands staring at it.

Lance had left her without saying where the guild hall was so it took weeks of searching just to find some hint as to where it was. She checked high and low but either no one knew where it was or she was met with either a really scared look or a dirty look "This guild sure has a lot of rep for causing pain..." she said with a slight chuckle.  
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

The start of the rebirth of Despair [Private/Famine]  Empty Re: The start of the rebirth of Despair [Private/Famine]

Post by Sybil 3rd February 2016, 5:22 pm

@mini despair
    bright lights cast DARK SHADOWS
    ...when shown from a single direction 

Sapphires gleamed in the blackness hanging against the ceiling behind the little teen and something sifted behind the shadows.

Both a signature snake eyed hood and its wearers brunette tangles swept reaching down towards the floor; obedient to gravity. Her fingers kneaded up around the blackness which seemed to encase all the high walls, the ceiling, of the dusty and cold guildhall like ropes. Famine's palms soon released from the somehow physical shadows and her form whirled to the ground and the balls of her feet swept to the icy and grit floor with the frailness of a flickering candle, crouching only slightly with the landing as if the earth she hit was delicate as an eggshell.

Making herself known the guild master peeked silently over Jade's lower shoulders, glaring at the envelope winded in the girls fingers. "That better be a job, you've been lurking around her pointlessly all day, little snake."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The start of the rebirth of Despair [Private/Famine]  Empty Re: The start of the rebirth of Despair [Private/Famine]

Post by Aiden Ainsley 12th March 2016, 10:35 am

Jade tensed up when she heard the guild masters voice behind her. She quickly flung around and sneered a bit at the snake like lady before letting out a breath, sighing as she corrected her posture "No. Its not." she said as she refused to make eye contact "It's from my father, addressed to you... I dont care if you read it or not but it's there if you want. She dropped the letter on the ground and looked up at the lady "So what pleasure do I owe the great master visiting me?" Jade said with a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

Jade didn't have any bad feelings about Famine, in fact she quite liked her but that's where her problem was. She couldn't have any feelings for anyone except loyalty if she truly wanted to become the Ultimate Despair. Her father was a ruthless killer and he was out there somewhere. He left her in the cold and in the rain with nothing but a cloak and a mask. She hated him and she knew that one day she would have to confront him.

She gently took a step towards her guild master and had a dark look in her eye "I want to know about him. What was he like before he hated the world or did he always hate the world? Who were his friends? Who did he love?" All of her questions came one after another each with a mean tone to them. Her tone eventually became a calm but dark tone "I want to see him dead and I would like to know a little bit about the person I am hunting... So that before I kill him I can make him suffer." She said with a bit of a smirk.  
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 26th April 2016, 9:13 pm

woot

“Your father…” The molding mage trailed off, a darkness sheathed in her tone.  This girl, she claimed to be the daughter of ‘Despair’. This new title of someone she once knew and cared for a long long time ago...at least it felt that way. Her eyes laid on Jade who seemed visibly uncomfortable the way she shyed away from Famine’s gaze. How long had it been? She wondered if this could even be true. It had to be or some sort of a ruse; a hand knotted into a fist at her side at the thought.

Agile, Famine caught the page between her fingers before it could float to the ground, wondering what business Lance had communicating with her after sending his daughter here...or so called young, Lance had to of gone and hit someone up when he was a kid for this to be his young now… Jade couldn’t be his. “There is no way you're his, he was my age-- and your...” There was a frantic pause as she searched for the correct word. ”Grown,” Famine glared the single syllable, arms having folded coldly over her chest. Gingerly, Famine turned her back on the girl, note still wedged in her grasp. ”Jade, you should know I don’t take kindly to being lied to. To me this looks like you have some personal hatred with your father and  you seeked out me. So what did the ‘all mighty ‘Despair do to you? Kill your family, maybe kidnap you and force you to do his destructive bidding?” She guessed in her low voice, moving from her turned away stance to step round, circling her slowly in an almost predatory fashion “Maybe you were hurt and he abandoned you to fend for yourself?” the irony in those words might just be too much-- Famine unaware of how they both had been deserted.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 30th April 2016, 11:09 pm

Jade saw that Famine had caught the letter in her hand, proving to Jade that she did in fact care a little bit about the situation at hand. This made a smile creep onto Jades face as she listened to the stone hearted lady speak to her in a scary tone. The small blue eyed girl looked up at her new master with a bit of a curious tone however as she found out the the master did not believe her. She sensed a bit of doubt and immediately the shadow shook her head "Well technically he is my farther, well not Despair, but Lance is. and you're my mom" she thought about how she had gotten into this world and how she didn't know how she was going to get back "You see, I am not from this world... Like what if I told you there were other Dimensions, an infinite number of worlds out there that exist." she was trying to get it through to the snake that she was in fact her child and she hoped that this explanation would work because she didn't have any other proof. "Each world has its own versions of you, Lance, and everyone else. These worlds are spawned from the choices you make and the things you do, causing their to be an infinite amount of them. There are worlds where Lance never met you, Worlds were you guys stayed good, Worlds where you became the most well known villains. There are even ones where you guys have died trying to defeat each other." She explained with a lot of enthusiasm in her voice as she pressed onward "I come from a world where you and Lance had a kid... well Kids. Me and my brother Asbel." she finally reached the conclusion of her explanation and smiled with a small bow.

She straightened herself back up "Despair did nothing to me or my family as he has not traveled between worlds." she said with a smart yet mocking tone to her voice "He found me after I messed with magic in my world and got thrown into a time loop that made me appear in this world. He trained me to use the Shadow King Magic and then said he had something he needed to do, sending me off on a journey to come find some woman named Famine. Only telling me you were the guild master of a guild called Basilisk Fang. After that he left me in the dust with no information on how to find you... I got here starving and thirsty, not having eaten for weeks!" she laughed a bit in harshness as she shook her head  "I know how he left you, I want to seek revenge on him." she said with a new found fire in her eyes "Seeing as I have literally NO way back home I would like to ask you to take responsibility for me until I do find a way home... Sort of like a mother would?" she asked in a scared tone as she was afraid of how the snake would react.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 1st May 2016, 11:01 pm

pardon any typos

Famine stood in silence, not daring interrupt the tall tale that tumbled from the girls mouth --Even as much as she wished to object, there was no room too between the mountain of extraordinary, unbelievable words. ‘Mother’ The words echoed off the interior of her skull like the walls of a cave-; it was the only word that existed in the shell of her brain. Her brain, nothing, was overwhelmed by thoughts she couldn’t so easily comprehend.

“C-Children--” The words choked from her as the. “Those people who bore you, Jade, They no longer exist here--” Famine began, clearly troubled by the news. She began to pace the floor, almost circling Jade with her footsteps. “...I will fail you as a parent, Jade,” She stared again down at the girl, scanning her own sapphire hues, her long dark hair… and Famine, for one rare moment, felt doubt. A doubt that her previous assumptions were true and that Jade had been lying to her. Under the circumstances that fate didn’t draw a wedge between her and Lance and break their hearts. She wondered, though time grew Jade’s actual mother to different morals if they could be… the same? As much as Famine  damned the identity, Rita, that bore Jade… Could they still share something beneath the damage her fallen father had caused.

Famine finally stopped, placing a palm on the girl's head, the note clenching and wrinkling in her tight grasp. She was aware that she was losing focus--- but after this she could not help it. “Who-- of us named you?” She began, pondering how she would have named the child herself.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 8th May 2016, 12:32 pm

The girl glanced down at the ground in shame "I- I don't think you will..." she said as she stepped forward "And I see you still don't believe my story." she gently walked forward until she was at the snakes feet "I have sufficient proof though..." she closed her eyes and a small ball of shadows started to form in her hand, making a rectangular object rest in it. She looked at the small picture with a serious look on her face before holding it up for her master to see "This was me when I was a child." she muttered as she still refused to make eye contact with the woman before her. She was worried that Famine would treat her like her mom and dad did in her world, or how Lance treated her in this world. She left because they had not cared about her enough to take care of her.

But sure enough the picture she held up contained older versions of a black haired boy, A brown haired girl, a small black haired boy, and a much younger looking Jade. "This picture was taken a few years before I left." she said as she slowly made the picture burst into shadows and disappear from her sight. She clenched her fist and shut her eyes tight "The reason I decided to mess with magic and leave was because they didn't care about me either... The fame my dad got from ridding the world of the organization... It got to him and because he was with my mom she too gained enough fame for it to get to both of them." She opened her eyes and held a blank stare at the ground "Then my brother was born... Man was he pretty... So pretty in fact that they decided they liked him more than me! Everyone loved him! He was kind, and smart, and funny! There was nothing he couldn't do!" she said as she started to glow black with shadows. Lance used to glow like that a lot when he was mad as well, a trait that became inherited with the magic she had.

She still looked away as she started to calm down a bit. She had heard her masters question about who named her and it caused Jade to take a breath and speak in a low voice "You did." she said as sincere as she possibly could.

She looked at her master in the eyes finally but still had a shy voice to her "That being said, you say you would fail me as a mother? You don't think that you could be a better parent than the ones who didn't care about me? Oh! How about the one that left in in the freezing rain and disappeared? You dont think you can do better than that?" She questioned with a sarcastic tone, causing her to laugh a bit sadly "I think you could do a way better job than those shit heads...." Jade leaned on a poll at this point and looked at the lady with wide eyes. Underneath her rough and mean exterior, Jade really just wanted someone who could hold her and love her. She never really had a real parent before and so far this evil lady had been the closest thing to good she had ever had.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 12th May 2016, 8:41 pm

pardon any typos

Gingerly, her fingers crept out to the image the smaller girl had formed in her hands until she caught the photograph in her thumb, tugging it out of Jade’s grasp whether or not she resisted. Azure obstacles scanned the image continuously; every time she blinked she hoped that maybe her eyes deceived her.

The inescapable reality was that she was the one in the picture with her once long hair and all a black-haired the tyke in her grasp; Jade. Her grip on the parchment intensified whilst she listened to the girl’s tale. It was one, that in feeling, could be similar to her own downfall: to be abandoned, forgotten even… The image fell from her grasp as the answer withdrew from Jade. The thought moved to her brain patiently just as the photograph sunk to the earth gingerly. “...Oh.” She had no other reply.

A moment passed

“Who knows what kind of a job I’ll do…” She grumbled in a loss of words. “But I can’t promise you anything Jade. Or whether or not I will become anyone you resent.”

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 14th May 2016, 3:37 pm

When Famine made her answer Jade smiled a bit and closed her eyes. She felt sorrow for her master, sympathy even. The were emotions Jade usually didn't have for anyone. She took a step forward and hesitantly grabbed the master's hand, squeezing it gently and reassuringly before letting go and backing away, giving off a warm smile. "I am sure you will do fine... Besides I doubt you could become someone I resent seeing as I already resent everything good in this world." she gave off a slight giggle and looked into the master's eyes. She did indeed have her previous mothers eyes but instead of them being full of warmth and love, Jade didn't see any of that. Jade's eyes however didn't really ever show any emotion in them, being stone cold and frozen half the time. The only way someone could tell how Jade was feeling was if they looked at her face.

She was silent for a few seconds before getting a sly grin in her face. Her eyes lit up with mischievousness as she clapped her hands together once before speaking "So father left both of us..." she said with a little bit of a giggle "My goal is to kill him, take him out in the worst of ways and then leave him there." she had a crazy look in her eyes now "He hurt both of us... So I want your help." she paced around the room "Sure, I need to train before going after him and... well we need to find where he ran off too this time but I am sure with some time and some proper training he should be able to be taken down!" she exclaimed happily.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 17th May 2016, 7:52 pm

pardon any typos

The letter that had been resting in Famine’s grasp was gingerly crumpled between her fingers, envelope and all… she no longer desired the message inside. Nothing could make raising Jade and sending her off into the world like he had alright… Had it of been the guild master’s choice Jade wouldn’t have been brought up under such dark circumstances but now here the girl was in the heart of Famine’s guild and with the legals on there tails she was in the belly of danger now as well.

Famine wasn’t so agreeable with the idea of hunting down Lance, It had been a long time… and he was no longer any priority of hers. Keeping her guild in once piece came first. “Jade, train…. and maybe... She began simply. “But for now the guild’s objective should be your sole mission.” with those words, the shadow mage finally let the balled up message fall to the floor.

[End]

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:07 pm