Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To earthland... and beyond! (Gamon and Hana)

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

To earthland... and beyond! (Gamon and Hana) Empty To earthland... and beyond! (Gamon and Hana)

Post by Hana Akki 10th January 2016, 1:47 pm

A silver haired girl walks side-by-side with a tall, stoic figure. She was excited for where she was going, earthland. "I'm so excited! How about you Gamon?" The small girl looked up to her partner now proclaimed Gamon, waiting for his answer. Sure he didn't really look the part, but he was actually pretty nice, and he had invited Hana to do this job with him. Of course, Hana accepted, this was only going to be her second job afterall. Her crimson eyes sparkled in the sun of Rose Garden, and she looked at her teammate with newly born determination.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I RUN THIS HERE
    To earthland... and beyond! (Gamon and Hana) WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Mentor : Metallicana
    Experience : 1581.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

To earthland... and beyond! (Gamon and Hana) Empty Re: To earthland... and beyond! (Gamon and Hana)

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 10th January 2016, 3:45 pm

Looking around at the city of Rose Garden, Gamon wide eyed. The young mage had never been to a city like it before. Magic was used in everything it seemed like it. Tykva flew a few feet in front of him. She was awestruck. She too had never seen anything like it. All the sound and sights were amazing. Gamon was glad he had the chance to come here. The journey here was rough, but it was worth it. Luckily he didn't have to travel alone. One of his teammates and fellow guild mate, Hana. As they walked down the street, Hana spoke first, asking if he was excited about being here. "Yeah, I'm so excited. Once you get your passport, we can do an international job. Heck the whole team can go now. I went with Julius to get his the other day." Looking around at the city. "Hey, do you know where we need to go?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To earthland... and beyond! (Gamon and Hana) Te9PCpv

Missions Completed
    D: 7
    C: 0
    B: 0
    A: 0
    S: 0
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

To earthland... and beyond! (Gamon and Hana) Empty Re: To earthland... and beyond! (Gamon and Hana)

Post by Hana Akki 10th January 2016, 4:34 pm

Hana took a second to think, but much to her displeasure, her mind remained blank. "Sorry Gamon, but I don't have a clue." Hana looked around some more, trying to find where the place might be so she could get her passport. Observing the city around her, she soon found a long line of people, and above them, a sign that said something about getting their passports there. However, it was a VERY long line. "I found it," Hana began, pointing a finger towards the area, But it's a pretty long line. It would take a while to get to the front on time, unless, of course we cut?" Hana didn't like the idea, but if that's what it took, she would most definitely take action.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 10th January 2016, 7:27 pm

"Hana!" Gamon said taken back at what his guildmate said. "We can't do that. If we get caught cutting in line, then it would reflect poorly on our guild's reputation." Tykva chimed in on the conversation. "You know I hate to say it, but he is right. We are here as representatives of Fairy Tail. That's why we are branded with the emblem." Hitting his chest where his guild tattoo is located, "That's right. Sadly that means we have to wait in this line. For the sake of the guild." Gamon marched over to the end of the line. Waving over to his teammate. "Come on what are you waiting for."

Missions Completed
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 10th January 2016, 7:44 pm

Cringing, Hana knew that today was indeed going to be a very long one. She walked on over towards Gamon and Tyvka and sat on the floor so she wouldn't hurt her legs standing. She looked up to Gamon pleadingly, but gave up knowing that to no avail would Gamon be willing to cut. But he was right, they had to protect the reputation of the guild.
    A couple hours later and they were STILL in line. They made it half-way through, but it still took a while, and Hana was getting both hungry and thirsty. She rubs her rumbling tummy, mentally wishing that she was at the cafe now.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 12th January 2016, 5:42 pm

Hours had passed. It was now around noon. The sun was beating down upon the Fairy Tail mages. Only getting a brief moment of relief when the clouds float in front of the sun. Those few hours Gamon had been spent on his feet. While his teammate chose a smarter approached, sitting the whole time. "Ugh.. My legs are killing me. I wish I had a chair." Gamon took a kneel next to Hana and Tykva. "Hey, are you guys as I am right now?" Tykva looked up at Gamon, "Well, now that you metion it. Yeah, I could use some food." "Alright, I'll go get some food. Do you want anything Hana?"

Missions Completed
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 13th January 2016, 5:09 pm

Hana thought about it for a minute after Gamon had asked her if she wanted anything. "Just get me a blueberry muffin and some coffee, please and thank you." She replied while handing the teammate her money. Once Gamon left she just looked at Tyvka boredly and decided to make conversation. "So, what's it like being a magical cat?. I mean, I'm a neko, but I'm not small, and I don't have paws." There was now a new look on Hana's face. It was one of interest. Hana layed her chin and her hand, and waited for the exceed's response.

Last edited by Hana Akki on 13th January 2016, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 13th January 2016, 6:22 pm

((O.O.C: ahahah you have that writen that hana left.))

Nodding, Gamon took Hana's money went off in search of a cafe. Sitting with the remaining mage, Tykva watched as her first friend wondered away from them. She hoped to herself that he doesn't take to long. Tykva didn't like when she was away from him. She felt lonely or incomplete. Kind of caught off guard by they Hana's question. She never considered herself as abnormal. I guess if someone wasn't familiar with the exceed species, then it might be kind of different. "Well, its nothing special or at least I think so. I do enjoy flying. It is so much better than walking all the time." Tykva pondered, looking for a question to ask in return. "So, you're a cat but also a human? How does that work exactly?"

Missions Completed
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 13th January 2016, 8:23 pm

((O.O.C, Not anymore >:3))

Hana was surprised by Tyvka's question. Nobody ever asked her about it and so, well, you know, she never thought about it. The memories of how it happened made her trembled, and she contemplated on whether or not she should tell Tyvka. In the end, she figured that she would, since Tyvka was her team mamber, and a team should trust each other. Especially if that team was your family. "Well," Hana began, "It's a long and complicated story, but by the looks of this line, we have enough time, so yeah. Normally nekos are the way they are because they have cat DNA running in their bloodline, but i'm an exception. You see, when my mom was pregnant with me and my twin brother Hibiki, my father soon found out. He was a cruel man, so I guess it's no surprise he sold my mom to a couple of scientists. One day, they brought in a neko that was almost dead for their experiment. The experiment was to see what would happen if a normal human was pregnant and her children were injected with neko DNA. The results were that my brother and I ended up being nekos, however, my mom died from the blood-lost. I guess giving birth to a different race you are isn't the smartest idea." Hana explained the story of how she came to be with a soft and saddened smile, scratching the back of her neck and trying to keep in the tears that were threatening to fall.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 14th January 2016, 2:49 pm

Tykva suprised at such a tragic history, she was at a lost for words. All she could do was give Hana a hug. "I'm sorry to hear that. Gamon and I know how it feels. He might not like to talk about it but he came home one day, only to find his parents murdered. I on the other hand lost my whole family. They were captured by poachers. I haven't seen them since then." Tykva took a deep breath before continuing her story. "I to was captured. It was less than a month after they took my family. I thought it was the end for me. Then with some sort of dumb luck a young dragon slayer came to my rescue. I've been with him since then." 

Gamon walked back to the line, with drinks and food for everyone. He stopped just short of his guildmates. It looked like they were having a touching moment, but he couldn't say for sure. To him it also looked like they could be sleeping. He thought about giving them more time to themselves. Then he remembered that the hot coffee was slowly burning his hand, and needed to pass it along. "Man who knew there could be so many different cafes in one city. This place is amazing." Quickly sitting up straight. Tykva wiped her eyes of any tears that formed. "Oh, you're back so soon. We were just talking about you." Handing the coffee and muffin to Hana, Gamon smiled. "I hope only good things were said." Tykva nodded. "Now, what did you get for me?" She asked with wide eyes. Gamon didn't even say a word. He just handed her a bag of something that sounded slimy. Peaking inside the bag, her tail started to wiggle. Pulling out an uncooked fish she started to eat it with stars in her eyes. "It looks like I made a good choice then." Tykva nodded, she was to busy eating to answer.

Missions Completed
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 15th January 2016, 6:42 pm

Seeming like Tyvka wanted to quickly drop the topic to spare Gamon's feelings, she stayed quiet and nodded her head in approval while saying Thanks." It was after noon, and the line had gone down a little. They weren't that far from the office... thingy. Hana didn't know what those were called because she never really cared. However, at the most it seemed like the would be waiting one more hour. Deciding that it was yet again too quiet, so deciding to start a conversation, Hana spoke up. "So... what's it like being a dragon slayer?" The small girl asked.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 16th January 2016, 1:32 pm

Gamon was glad that the line was moving quicker now. He could finally see the office building where they were handing out the passports. There was a hint of awkwardness in the air between the two mages. Maybe it had something to do with what Tykva and Hana where talking about. Gamon didn't want to ask about it, afraid it would bring up a sore topic. Hana decided to break the silence, with a strange question. Gamon thought about how to answer the question. He had never been asked that question before. Unsure on how to answer he had to come up with something. "Well, it isn't that big of a deal. At least I think so." Gamon didn't think that would have been a good enough answer for Hana. He continued, "I'll put it to you this way. You use shadows for your magic, correct? Well, an up side to being a slayer is that you can eat your element. So you would be able to eat shadows, and it would restore your magic. It comes in handy when in combat. I hope that answers your question."

Missions Completed
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Akki 16th January 2016, 6:58 pm

Hana stared wide eyed, curiosity now clear in her ruby eyes. She thought it was cool that dragon slayers could eat their own element. However, Gamon's answer only triggered more questions in her mind. "What does your element taste like? What is your element? What type of spells can you use? OH! CAN YOU FLY LIKE A DRAGON CAN? THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!" Hana ranted on and on, giving her partner no time to respond. Honestly, this was the most she ever talked in years, and she's pretty sure it was the most annoying she ever was, given the distasteful look others were giving her. However, she ranted on, even when it was now their turn to get her passport.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 18th January 2016, 2:25 pm

Gamon stood there patiently. He tried to figure out when would be a good time to interject. Hana seemed to be slowing down. This was Gamons chance to get a word in. He cleared his throat and opened his mouth to say something. Before he could even utter a single syllable, Hana started up again. He looked down at Tykva, who had a look of astonishment on her face. Her and Gamon had never heard Hana talk this much before. She just kept going and going. How is she even coming up with all these question? Gamon thought to himself. Luckily she could walk and talk. Slowly, but surely, they made their way to the passport office. Finally, they made it into the building. In no time Hana was up next to get her passport. She seemed not to even be paying attention anymore. "Next!" The lady behind the counter called out, but she just kept talking. "Oh no she is broken." Gamon stated under his breath. Tykva chuckled a little bit. Well desperate times call for desperate measures. Gamon got behind Hana, and began to slowly push her over to the counter. He watched as Hana filled out her paper work, still talking the whole time. Finally, walking out of the office, it was almost night time. Looking over at Hana he could see she was running out of steam from talking so much. "Hey. Lets get some food before we start to head back to Magnolia. I think you owe me food."

Missions Completed

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:17 am