Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guided by a teenager mage.

Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Vanishing Void
    Second Magic: none for now
    Third Magic:

Guided by a teenager mage. Empty Guided by a teenager mage.

Post by Atsui Haru 5th January 2016, 12:56 am

Atsui was wondering between himself, what he felt wasn't pity but empathy since he was alone as far as he could remember. How could that girl say all these things, when he never said a words about pity nor he could know if she was alone or not.
    He was just thinking things by himself. Then he realized that girl as a mage could have been a mind reader, but well , it didn't really matter at that point.

So you are thirteen..
    I have no idea why did you said all these things since i never mentioned a word about it.

I was just trying to be nice since you're helping me finding the guild, or better, here we are.

But sorry, if that bothered you.

As she opened the door for him , he tried to enter the guild, but the first thing he saw was an unidentified flying object, or to say, he didn't have the time to see what it was because it was busy dodging it. Then suddenly a second one that seemed to be a paint of beer flew in Sorano direction, and since she was bowing slightly she would have been hit for sure, Atsui decided to use his magic and warped her two step on the right, just enough for the paint to miss her.
    Then he turned himself towards the entrance again and entered the guild, thinking that it would have been nice to get a little sister, but looking at the way she acted, that probably would have never happened.

After a few step he stopped and without turning himself said:

Family you say?.. Never had one, and never will.
    I'm here for a person wish, and again sorry if i bothered you with my behavior.

Then kept on walking just to disappear from the guild entrance and to reappear in front of the counter, the other guild mates where fighting as always happen in fairy tail and his entrance wasn't even noticed plus he didn't really felt like having useless chit chat, or dodging things left and right.

Talking at the girl serving at the bar he asked with a voice strong enough just to be heard in that mess:

I would like to talk with the guild master, if it's possible, and a glass of milk please..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guided by a teenager mage. Step0001

Personality
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Guided by a teenager mage. Empty Re: Guided by a teenager mage.

Post by Julius Seas 5th January 2016, 2:41 am

*sigh* Julius was sitting on a chair at the counter and resting his head on his right hand. It sure has been pretty quiet with new members here lately... Julius assume every guild has a newcomer drought... Julius looked in the guild hall and saw that people were either drinking, fighting or both. he noticed that a glass of beer was thrown towards the entrance and quickly followed by a can off paint. Julius looked at the entrance and noticed a man walking in he made his way towards the counter and asked where the guild master is. Nobody knows... Julius hasn't seen the guild master in almost a month... Julius said to the stranger.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Guided by a teenager mage. X9tEBuc
    Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Atsui Haru 5th January 2016, 2:53 am

that was unexpected... but thanks for your giving me a answer, the bar tender seems rather busy.

Atsui answered the guy next to him without too many words, but the fact that that guy was so quiet and not much talkative reassured him, at least not everyone was a bunch of noise jukebox.

Without realizing Atsui brought his right hand on his forhead and the elbow on the counter now at both of them were sighing.
    See from the outside that scene could have been fun in a way, a member of the guild and a random stranger sitting at the bar in the same position.

what to i do now? My only purpose in life was to join this guild, and i find out that i can't..

Meanwhile the bar tendress brought the glass of milk requested before, andwith a very long snort Atsui started to drink his milk.

I don't even have money to pay this milk, i'll probably be kicked out before i can join the guild... *sob*

Personality
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 5th January 2016, 3:00 am

Yeah Master Heero's absence was unexpected to... Julius was at the edge off tears he really liked Heero he was a sort off older brother to him. Suddenly the newcomer was starting to panic saying that joining this guild was his only purpose in life and that he didn't had any money. Don't be sad... You know what pick out a meal and Julius will pay for you... Julius will introduce himself. My name is Julius Seas I'm Fairy Tail's water mage. Julius was forcing a smile. You know... you can stay with Julius for a while until Master Heero is back if you want to at least.

Squable:

Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Atsui Haru 5th January 2016, 3:22 am

That was rather unexpected, it's not like Atsui was so sad, he was more like pissed of by the absence of the guild master then everything.
    As always he was remainding himself that he has to speak less, now that guy misurunderstand the situation and is acting all worried because of the careless words of the newcomer.

Hem.. Julius you said?
    Nice meeting you, it would be nice if you could pay the milk, but i'm no hungry at the moment so don't worry about the meal.
    But really i'm not feeling bad even one bit.

Said Atsui trying to smile a bit to reassure julius, but now he seriously didn't what to do.
    The only thing he was able to come out with, was to get a job to pass time, and because he was broken.

humm do you know someone that need a person to work? Or a way to make money? i know guild have missions but i'm not from the guild, and i have no idea how to work since i never did a normal job before

Drinking the last drop of his milk , he was looking julius seriously, even if it was weird for a 24 years old guy that he never worked before, but most of his life had been a long trip to reach this guild.

Personality
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 5th January 2016, 6:33 pm

Sorano watched as he entered without talking, simply staring coolly into the guild. She noticed he had used her magic to move her, her aura vision neatly catching the flash of energy that had been sent. She stepped in after him, dodging all the messes and flying objects with the ease of practice. A Fairy Tail mage had to be used to situations like these. Looking at the man up ahead, she saw that Julius had quickly approached him the way the water mage usually did. However, she noticed her teammate looked more downcast than usual, and as she drew closer, knocking a beer mug away with her shield, she could hear the reason. Master Heero had seemed to disappear recently, and the whole guild was feeling it. Heero always could light up the hall. Sometimes literally.

"I suppose I'll leave you with Seas-san, mister," Sorano said softly, bridging the distance between the tavern battlefield and the two men, "He knows the rules well enough. And hello, Seas-san, by the way."

Guided by a teenager mage. B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Atsui Haru 5th January 2016, 7:05 pm

Atsui noticed the young teenager approaching the counter, and muttering something about the guild master, she seemd to be polite but distant, and Atsui wasn't very good as well with relationship, so he just decided that if that kind of wall it was what she wanted he wouldn't force his way for sure.

Yea, i'm fine by my own, and thanks again for taking me to the guild.

Said the guy while looking into the girl eyes, but differently from before, there was no smile with these words and his look was back to his normal emptyness.
    Now turning back on the counter Atsui ordered an hamburger with cheese, and clearly talking to julius he said:

I changed my idea, i think i will eat something after all, i'll pay you back as soon as i can Mr. Julius.

Then with both elbows on the counter he sulked as he was waiting for his food to be ready.

Personality
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 8th January 2016, 12:56 am

Footsteps were shown approaching the Guild Hall of Fairy Tail, as a hooded figure approached. As soon as he set foot back in the Guild Hall, all eyes turned toward him as everyone felt his Magic Power at least ten seconds ahead.

He lowered his hood, as people erupted into cheers and bumrushed him.

"Hm...maybe I should've kept the hood on." he said to himself just moments before a tidal wave hit him, barely escaping the pile from underneath long enough to hug everyone..if you could call being shoved around cried at and cheered on, a hug.

As he moved through the crowd, an orange cat would appear out of nowhere. Flying behind him, and landing on the ground. Only this time, there was also a new red Exceed, a female.

"Ah, feels good to be back. I can't believe you risked coming to Edolas to get me." Garfield crossed his arms and immediately saw Sorano, flying up to her and asking about her Exceed, Heero decided to him have his reunions around the Guild.

"Yeah well I didn't think your parents would be crazy enough to kidnap you..." Heero said under his breath, looking to the red Exceed still standing on the ground, swishing her tail with her arms crossed.

"Wow, this place sure is grand....it's like a palace. But these people sure are rowdy...." her voice was extremely adorable, even for an Exceed as she introduced herself. Taking a military stance, her tail went upright in attention. "Rose, reporting for Duty!" she bowed to her new Guildmates, showing her discipline. He had two cats now, and they were...very different Exceeds. Rose was almost as powerful as he was....which was a scary thought.

It was then that he saw someone sulking at the bar. Waiting on food, a new face one he hadn't seen before. Upon eyeing him up and down, Heero could tell he was somewhat weary.

Heero walked up behind him and put his hand on his shoulder, and as soon as he did. Heero's ancient healing magicks washed over him. Making him feel as if he'd just woken from a long nights sleep.

"We don't keep grim looks like that around here at Fairy Tail." he smiled at the newcomer who seemed to be waiting on food.

The entire place went into a frenzy of a party at Heero's return. But he turned around and gave the Guild a very serious look.

"Clean up this place, it's a wreck. I have more than one announcement to make. After I greet our new friend here." he would then turn toward the newcomer as the Guild behind him got a huge sweatdrop over their heads and began to furiously clean the Guild. "So, what's your name, bud? I'm Heero Reyold, 5th Master of Fairy Tail...and like to hear your tale." he said as a shot of him sitting next to the newcomer from the side was shown.

× Bio
    × Magic

Guided by a teenager mage. Rose

Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Atsui Haru 8th January 2016, 2:11 am

The magic power approaching the guild , could have been felt from the other side of the city, without even trying to concentrate. Atsui already knew inside himself who was emanating that source of magic power, but he just couldn't remember.

After a few seconds, a guy a was walking as if he was coming back home after a very long trip, came straight into the guild, and as soon as he stepped him. All the people inside the guild moved at the same time, and overwhelmed him with a huge wave of joy.

Most of them were even crying, Atsui had never seen something similar in his whole life.
    Yea people that are liked by other people are pretty common, but that.. That was something different. It looked like a REAL family reunion, not just any guild fellow or guild master.

An incredible sight you could not believe even if you saw it more then one time.

After the crowd calmed down, probably twenty minutes of hugs and cheers, and tears, he introduced his new exceed friend, it looked like he was no short on problems to get a old friend back, and to come back with one more friend. The Fairy Tail guild master made his way toward Atsui after the introduction, went close to the new mage and casted an healing magic on him.

For the healed guy, that sure was some kind of relief , he took nine years of his life to reach Fairy Tail, and he was finally able to see that man. That surprisingly at first look had more or less the same age as him.

Master heero.. i can finally meet you.

Atsui eyes were not in tear, since he was quite bad at showing emotions but, everyone could see how strongly he was holding back.

Then after a few seconds of silence he started to speak:

i don't know if you can remember me, we were just teenagers and i was still trying to learn my first magic, while you knew a bunch of them already.

My village in the Alvarez empire, was attacked by a guild of dark wizards, and since they knew about our peculiar kind of magics, they casted a silence area around the whole village to get rid of us..

Most of the people were already killed when you popped up from nowhere, i already knew you were strong but i could not imagine the difference between us could have been so wide.
    As you dispelled their silence field, you got rid of them by your self and saved two people in that night.

My mother and me..

Atsui then took a break from his story, he could not remember the details or nothing else, since he had lost consciousness at that time, and his mother was severely wounded.
    After that the young savior disappeared from Atsui life. Her mother passed away soon after because the injuries were too heavy, but before she could die, she told her son:

Look for Heero my son, find him and follow him and his choice, i'm sure you will have a great life if you do so.

She had no idea that later on, Heero would become the Fairy Tail guild leader but she knew Heero potential, as if she already knew him from long time.

So after the day his mother died, Atsui passed the rest of his life looking for that man in the Alvarez continent, only to find a few year later, knews about this famous guild master had reached Alvarez too, and that day he departed for Fiore.

Now he found that Heero, and could finally say to have fulfilled his mother whish.

Personality
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 8th January 2016, 2:34 am

Heero looked on as the young man recanted his tale. His faced looked shocked as he literally had a flashback of himself on that one mission. He couldn't believe it, after all these years.

It felt like ten years ago, but Leonard had sent him on a mission to the neighboring continent of Alvarez. Back then he couldn't have been more than thirteen or so. He'd been spent to spy on the neighboring nation to make sure they didn't get out of control.

That boys mother, he was a friend of Heero's own mother. He remembered this guys mom to say hello this mother for her. Wondering how they knew each other, perhaps that was a mystery that would be later uncovered. Perhaps he'd visit the old mansion soon; although it was overgrown with Ivy and worn down; he could possibly find some old letters or pictures of the two together, perhaps that would be some solace for both of them.

"I see.....I'm sorry about your mother. Back then I was only standing up for what was right. It's been so long I'd forgotten about that lady and you." he said as he got a sweatdrop over his head for a brief moment, looking to the side and down. "You traveled for that long eh? I suppose you had to get from an entirely different continent...and then through a few more countries to get to Fiore."

The guildmaster gazed upon the young man, taking in his features. Seeing what he could learn about him. For now, within two seconds he could tell that if anything this young man needed to feel at home.

"Don't worry, your travels are over for now. You have a home here." Heero extended his hand before pulling the young man into a hug, he seemed to be about a year younger than Heero. A few people looked very surprised, to see Heero actually showing affection like this. But, after walking, traveling and riding god knows what for NINE years just to get to Fairy Tail, he couldn't imagine the weight on this young mans shoulders.

"That's all well and good, but after you guys are done playing violins we can get down to business....if he's going to be a wizard of Fairy Tail, shouldn't he be able to show us his Magic?" Rose, the Red Exceed stood on the floor swishing her tail back and forth, adjusting the bow in her hair and crossing her arms afterward. Although she was actually shook up upon hearing the tale of Atsui's mother and his long grueling journey, the red cat wouldn't show it on the outside.

Heero would agree with her and nod. Waiting for Atsui to show the entire Guild his Magic. Heero hoped it wasn't too much pressure, with everyone...literally almost everyone about a hundred people just watching him.

× Bio
    × Magic

Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Atsui Haru 8th January 2016, 3:12 am

A hug. Atsui was never accustomed to get hugs, because the last he had was his mothers.
    He usually keep physical distance from any kind of person, but this time, he couldn't even explain why, but he had absolutely no problem getting a hug from that guy. Instead if felt as if a brother had been found from a long time.

It was his first physical contact after all these years. The sudden welcome shook him quite a lot.

And when his new friends spoke these words of welcome, he could really feel saved, as if you hold your breath as much as you can , and at the end you can breath again.

Then the red Exceed suddenly spoke, breaking the atmosphere, and as that happened Atsui felt a little more into his character. He had been asked to show his magic, pretty sure that Heero knew his magic since they were unique to his village, he understood that the request was more like a way, to introduce Atsui to the guild. Then without too many words he stated:

Well.. My magic aren't meant to attack, but it's more like a supportive magic, if i should say , it's more like they have been created to avoid fight, more then fighting with them.

Saying so Atsui took from the table behind him the empty glass in which he was drinking milk before, And threw it away behind the crowd, as the glass was nearly crashing down on the floor, Atsui disappeared from his spot, and appeared exactly where the glass was falling, taking it a couple of centimeter before hitting the ground.

Then he stood up:

This might look like a simple teleport magic, but it's not, while i move through void, i'm not only moving, when i do this, in the fraction of second i'm not in this dimension i can still see everything around me , and acting accordingly.

It wasn't anything to show of, but that magic had been useful in many occasion in his past. in many different ways.

Then using the same magic he went back next to Heero and introduced his second magic.

I call this Void Relocation, i'm still working on it since the range is not that wide, but if i can make it longer it will become a very useful spell

Atsui drawn with his index finger a circle to the ground approximately fifty centimeters wide under Heero feet, and after activating the circle with his hand wide open, Heero place had been relocated two meters behind popping up between a few Fairy wizards.

As this magic become stronger, the circle will get widen and i will be able to relocate things or allies or friends, wherever i want..

with these words, everyone could see that Atsui was a bit proud of that magic, even if it was in his early stage of evolution.

Then Atsui positioned himself in a look like prayer stance clapping his hands.

Dimension fusion...

Chanted the magic words with a faint voice. And after that

An area of 3x3 square meters appeared, a cube like room of darkness, Atsui, Heero and a couple other mage where engulfed into it.  As Atsui knew his spell he had been prepared before.

In this room it is not possible to move, and to breath for thirty seconds, of course i can close this dimension whenever i want, but it has a few good point to it.

It's not restricted by rank, so you can't get rid of it no matter who you are, and it will stop any spell you are casting when you are entrapped into it.

Then the room disappeared as Atsui whished so, and continued to explain:

Inside this room, no one can be harmed, no matter what kind of magic is it or what physical attack hit the room invisible walls, it prevent even great magic with a wide area to damage who is inside it, enemy or foes, work the same.

It's basically a stall magic, that can be used to limit enemy movement for a short amount of time, or to protect allies..

My other magic is my only attack kind spell, i would prefer no to use it inside here, even if it;s not very powerful.

Atsui was wondering himself.. he had never been so talkative before.

Last edited by Atsui Haru on 8th January 2016, 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Personality
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Julius Seas 8th January 2016, 3:27 am

As Julius got back to his lesser happy self he heard Atsui order something. That's alright! Julius offered it after all! As Atsui was waiting for his food Julius heard the guild doors open behind him. Julius turned around and saw a hooded man walking in Julius felt a familiar magic aura and then the man putted his hood off. And it appeared it was Fairy Tail's guild master Heero.

As the whole guild started to welcome Heero back to the guild Julius noticed he not only had his exceed Garfield but a new exceed a female with him. As everyone was done welcoming Heero back in the guild he walked up to the newcomer and they started talking. Master Heero! Julius is so glad that you're back! Julius is so happy that his tears are falling down like waterfalls! Julius wasn't joking his tears were falling down like waterfalls flooding the whole guild hall. Someone stop Julius! Can someone let Julius stop crying! All guild members were begging to let Julius stop crying.

Squable:

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 9th January 2016, 12:33 am

Before he even entered, Sorano and Hoshi could feel who it was. No one else in Fairy Tail had that type of power. The letter mage's head jerked up and around, her gaze fixating on a certain man in a hooded cloak along with about a hundred other people. Heero Reyolds-sama, 5th guild master of Fairy Tail was back. As the guild erupted into celebration, Sorano and Hoshi stayed behind, not wanting to hurt themselves.

As she was watching the proceedings, a small shriek suddenly popped out from near her feet. Hoshi had zoomed behind her, hdpiding, and Sorano could easily guess who was coming over. "Hello, Garfield-san, how have you been? Hoshi is doing very well, as am I, thank you," the letter mage said politely, trying to ignore the claws biting into her ankles. A new exceed was with Heero and Garfield as well, this one radiating a surprisingly strong magical aura. Interesting.

Before long, Julius was sobbing as well, starting to flood the hall with tears. "P-please, Seas-san, would you mind," here Sorano transmitted her constant deep calm through her shield around the whole guild, which should calm the rowdy people down, "calm down? You'll flood the guild at this rate. And welcome back, Heero-san," Sorano said politely.

If she had emotions, sfe would have been jumping up and down right now.

Guided by a teenager mage. B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 9th January 2016, 6:56 am

Heero looked on with a sweatdrop over his head as Atsui drew a circle around him. With a wave of his hand, Heero disappeared with a 'woooomp!' sound and reappeared with another sound back further in the Guild, amazed at this precise type of Teleportation Magic, he listened to Atsui's explanation of it.

Atsui then went on to demonstrate that he could remove not only people from spaces, but elements as well. He showed this by encasing part of the room in a black cube that seemed to be under his complete control. Releasing it quickly; Heero nodded in surprise at him. Very impressed. He didn't know how powerful he was, and he still needed training to bring out the Magic Power that Heero felt inside of him.

On the other side of the room, Garfield landed on the ground next to Sorano's ankles as Hoshi hid behind her ankles.

"Aw, cmon! Don't tell me you're still afraid of me." Garfield shouted, as from nowhere, Heero's new Exceed Rose came flying out of nowhere and spin kicked Garfield over a table and into a wall.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe from that perverted cat...us girls gotta stick together right?" Rose would walk up and scratch the younger Exceed behind her ears, probably making her purr as across the room, Julius had noticed Heero and ran up to him full speed.

Grabbing a hold of his clothes, Heero looked down at Julius hugging him as he noticed him screaming and getting hysterical. Heero smiled and laughed as he hugged Julius back and also began to cry dramatically; as the two of them cried together, the entire Guild Hall would begin to flood. Comically, Heero stopped crying and realized this was Julius' water magics getting out of control.

"Julius..........slow down!!!" tables actually began to float, as chairs, and plates bumped into people who now had to swim around the Guild Hall in Julius' Tears.

Eventually, the door flooded open and a huge river of water poured out into the streets of Magnolia, as everything lay in the wrong place inside the Guild Hall...and soaking wet. Heero turned to Julius' dripping wet like everyone else and gave him a stern serious look before breaking out into a laugh. Eventually when everything was cleaned up, Heero would cross the room to Atsui and pass him a towel to dry himself like everyone else was doing.

"Hey, earlier I heard you say you don't have a family....and never will have one." Heero would then extend a hand to him and shake it. As he did, he would look somewhat serious. "Everyone here is your brother, or sister. Fairy Tail will always be your family.....the amount of effort you took to get here, we will always protect you, and always help you through your toughest times. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, a warm meal, or just someone to talk too; we will always be here for you." Heero held onto his hand as he shook it. "The time to feel sorry for yourself is gone.....your mother would want you to be the strongest, happiest, and smartest wizard you could be...don't dishonor her by moping all the time."

With a final smile, Heero would release Atsui's handshake. There were so many books in Fairy Tail's library, so much magic had been discovered in the last 9 years since he'd been traveling. As a wizard, Atsui had spent a lot of time traveling and needed to catch up on his studies Heero would assume.

"Well, we've seen your Magic, but before we can welcome you fully into the Guild....you'll need to receive your Guild Tattoo." as someone brought Heero the magic ink box, they opened it and handed it too him. Inside there was a giant stamp of white ink; the stamp was shaped like the Fairy Tail crest. "Once this goes on, it will change to the color your heart desires....it will only stick on wizards who have the values of Fairy Tail in their heart and soul."

When Atsui told him where he wanted it, Heero would stamp him there. Watching as the tattoo would shimmer with a glitter like magic for a split second before it would change colors to the hue Atsui desired. He would smile at him.

Grabbing Atsui by the wrist, he would hold up his arm like he'd won a boxing match as the entire Guild would break out into cheers as a shot of the entire Guild celebrating not only Heero's return, but Atsui's membership was shown. Lowering his wrist, Atsui would see the legendary blue haired wizard turn to him and deliver a look he'd never forget.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail."

× Bio
    × Magic

Atsui Haru
    Atsui Haru

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Atsui Haru 9th January 2016, 6:05 pm

Atsui was always hard with others, but more so with himself. He traveled all that time just to fullfill his mother last wish, but at the end , he understood even too well, why Lanee his mother, insisted to much for Atsui to find that man.

Not only was he a great magician, but in a handful of seconds he could see a man, who had attention for everyone without skipping a single word where it was needed.

Atsui felt new swirling emotion inside. He never admired anyone, but... Was the increasing wave of joy inside him depending on the fact that he found someone to look up to?

But all of a sudden Julius the mage next to him, started to cry an ocean of tears, and not int he figurative sense, it was a real ocean! In the blink of an eye, Atsui had to find something to grab , otherwise he would have got dragged out of the guild by the water.

After all the water had flooded out of the hall, as the door could not keep that heavy amount of liquid, many that were dragged out came back, and in those people Heero rushed to Julius to calm him down , and scolded him, only to burst in a big laugh. And as soon as he laughed all the rest of the guild did the same. It was really a heartwarming scene.

The after dealing with Julius, Heero came back to talk with Atsui, telling him probably the most beautiful words someone had never spoke in his regards.

Why every thing you say, are so damn cool and right?
    After Heero stretched his hand the new Fairy Tail member did the same , and showed to the whole guild a smile he wouldn't believe himself if someone took a picture of that moment.

I will train like there is no tomorrow, and even if i will not be able to reach you, i will make you proud of me. And then together we will go back to Alvarez and look for our mothers link. There must be something we don't know...

Then the Fairy Master ordered to get the ink, so that Atsui could become an official member with the Fairy Tail emblem as everyone else.
    He then took off is mantle, and his shirt, as he wanted the emblem to be between his shoulder.

Then after the Emblem was printed of Atsui skin, he really felt what Heero said before, as the color of the new tattoo slowly darkened until it became black, he really felt for the first time after many years, that he was again a part of something, it was still hard for him to see the whole guild as a family but, he had a lot of time in front of him to get used to the bunch of new feelings he was dealing with.

After dressing up again, Atsui turned himself towards all the people of the guild and said with a firm voice:

I apologize in advance, because i can be not so warm, but i will do my best to get along with everyone in this new...

He stopped for a second to swollow just air.

Family..

Then Atsui eyes ended op meeting Sorano's , and he smiled to her for a second time. But this time there was no trace of sadness or sympaty, it was just a genuine smile, of a guy who wasn't alone animore.

And ended up thinking:
    i understand now,what you meant before..

Then again he turned in Heero direction, and with a serious but not cold expression he watched Heero in the eyes and said just:

Thanks..

Atrui could have said many things in that moment, but he felt that a "Thanks" from the deep of his heart, was the best way to express all of them in a single word.

Personality

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:13 am