Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fool's Gold[Stein/solo]

Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Magic: Replication
    Third Magic:

Fool's Gold[Stein/solo] Empty Fool's Gold[Stein/solo]

Post by Dr.Stein 3rd January 2016, 12:30 pm

Job Info:

"Artificial zodiac keys? Sure they're stronger than regular key summons, but honestly if this rumor is true I could perfect their experiment making it so our guild can use them." Stein talked to himself while riding on the back of Spike to Bosco. It has been a long time since Stein was last in Bosco, almost six hundred years to be accurate. "Maybe I should visit her grave once I finish things up at this guy's lab." He thought to himself as he remembered his past as he approached Bosco. As they approached the border Stein patted Spike on the back causing the giant scorpion looking chimera to come to a stop. Climbing down he started to walk the rest of the way there. "Spike wait here for me and don't attack any people while I'm gone." With that said the Spike burrowed underground and filled in the entrance hole. "I bet they built a new lab where ours use to be at." It was difficult for him to face his past after turning his back on his homeland all that time ago. His chest felt heavy like his lungs were in a vise making it difficult to breath normally.
    Word: 200

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fool's Gold[Stein/solo] Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Fool's Gold[Stein/solo] Empty Re: Fool's Gold[Stein/solo]

Post by Dr.Stein 3rd January 2016, 1:23 pm

Walking around Bosco he wasn't even paying attention to where he was going until he was standing in front of a three story building. "Why did I walk here?" As Stein asked that he realized this was where the lab he use to work at stood. As he was walking away there was a woman that he thought was from his past and couldn't help but speak her name. "M-Maria" As he said that it was clear it wasn't her. "I guess it would be silly to think that she'd be alive after all this time. I'm such a fool for thinking that." He muttered to himself as he went to the lab he was suppose to investigate. Looking over the note he was given the lab should be near the center of the sector closest to Fiore. It took a few minutes to find the small lab that he was to investigate, but he wasn't impressed on the size since it was as big as a standard on floor house. "I'm betting they set up an underground lab so they can have more free range to experiment in." Stein thought to himself as he opened the door to the lab building.
    Word: 202

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 3rd January 2016, 9:29 pm

The building was empty or at least it was until the entire floor was moving into the ground. "Like I thought they're using an underground lab to make it easier for them to conduct their experiments. If I didn't have to kill this scientist there'd be a good chance I'd make them into my lab assistant, but too bad things don't always work out as we want." He muttered to himself as the elevator continued down. Once he made it to the lab floor it was clear he is dealing with an amateur scientist. Walking to a nearby computer Stein started to look through the data on it and was severely disappointed in what he found. "Seriously this guy only gathered residual energy from when each zodiac key was used in the past few years." He muttered to himself as he continued to look through file after file. Stein was memorizing the data as he read through it, but made sure to start work on copying it before he deletes it all and destroys the lab. "Looks like its time to go find the scientist while this copies the data." He said as he left the computer and walked down the hallway leading to the other part of the lab.
    Word: 210

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 17th August 2016, 8:39 pm

Walking down the hallway his footsteps echoed throughout the hallway making it seem as though no one was around until an arrow grazed by his cheek causing several drops of blood to hit the ground. "You shall go no further." A centaur looking creature said to Stein holding a bow with an arrow knocked. Looking the creature over the mad scientist wasn't impressed by this thing's power and due to this he sighed slightly before ending this pathetic encounter. "Don't ever stand in my way again." Stein said summoning his test subject known as Shredder above the centaur like creature. Once the bone white mantis creature appeared above the artificial Sagittarius it was over as it was sliced in two by the scythe like hands of Stein's test subject. "Shredder slaughter them." With it's order given Shredder turned away from Stein and took off down the hallway slicing everything that got in it's way. Stein had a sinister smile as he saw the results of his creation and started to laugh as he followed after Shredder. "These defenses are pathetic if only one of my creations can do so much to them." He said aloud traveling through the lab seeing the destruction left by his test subject.

Word: 207
    HP: 195/200
    MP: 85%
    Spell Used:

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 27th August 2016, 3:17 pm

While walking through the lab Stein stopped several times to see if any of the other experiments they were running was of any use, but was disappointed to find nothing worth wild. "And these people call their-selves scientists?" He said aloud as Shredder came back to him with its scythe blade like hands covered in blood. Looking at the blood dripping from his test subject it was clear that it killed something or someone. "Take me to what you sliced to cause this blood to be on you." Stein said to Shredder before the creature lead the way to a human corpse that was sliced down the chest with a large cut mark. Examining the corpse Stein found the scientist's ID card. "Looks like this isn't the guy we're after." Once he finished that sentence an alarm went off and red lights started going. Looking around it was clear to Stein that the lock down protocol was activated, but that didn't bother him cause it meant there wasn't anywhere for these scientists to run to. "Shredder in front and start clearing out rooms." He ordered his mantis raptor monster as they started to walk down the hallway in search of the other scientists.

Word: 203
    Shredder: 4/5 posts left

Last edited by Dr.Stein on 5th September 2016, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 5th September 2016, 6:13 pm

Walking down the hallway the alarm continued to ring and the sprinkler system began going before Stein saw the water start moving around them. Drawing one of his plasma pistols he shot an energy ball at Shredder replacing it with his plant monster Venus that began absorbing all the water around them as it hit the creature's vines. "Come on out you artificial Aquarius there is no point in hiding." Stein said aloud as Venus started to break down doors. Looking in each of the rooms he saw several containers with humanoid creatures in a light green fluid with sensors attached to their body. "Venus stay in the doorway and have a few vines in here." Stein said to his plant monster before going into the room to check out the experiments. The computer he tried accessing was locked up. Scanning the ID card he got from one of the scientist corpse it unlocked the computer allowing him to look at what they have and shut down the security system. "Doesn't look like there is too much details here aside from they used water mages that showed to have the best synchronicity with the Aquarius energy samples." He said aloud as he continued to search through the computer.

Word: 208
    Venus: 4/5 posts

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 5th January 2018, 9:32 pm

While Stein was digging through the data on their artificial Aquarius he heard the sound of one of the test subjects behind him stirring. "My aren't we the active one." He uttered aloud looking to see the middle test subject trying to break its container. Placing a hand on the container he looked at the creature with pity. *Sigh* "I can see you're in pain from these incompetent scientists. If you settle down I can ease your pain." Stein said to the test subject in the container as he gave a genuine kind hearted smile to her. Once he spoke those words the artificial Aquarius calmed down allowing Stein to work. "Normally I wouldn't be doing this, but you remind me of one of my first experiments a few hundred years ago." He said while typing away on the keyboard before a light blue liquid slowly dripped into the container. After a few minutes the test subject seemed to be put into state of slumber. Looking at the monitor the words "EXPERIMENT 02 TERMINATED" flashed in red before he did it to the other two as well. As he left the computer the three experiments ruptured into pure water. Stein proceeded out of the room and looked back at the containers. "Yup you reminded me of my first experiment it too wasn't able to survive on its own." Stein said aloud before leaving the room.

Word: 235
    Venus: 3/5 posts

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 28th May 2018, 11:53 pm

Standing in the hallway Stein took a moment to think. "I wonder if there is a possibility of there method to creating these artificial zodiacs actually working perfectly. From what I saw the Aquarius experiments are the most difficult ones to get a stable physical form. *sigh* I'd better continue clearing this place out otherwise I'll be here all day rambling to myself" Being interested in these test subjects that they've made he continued walking the empty hallway while Venus broke down all of the doors it could. Looking around it was clear that there wasn't much staff laying around this facility. "I guess they went with the minimum of four in this facility, but if that's the case there is still three unaccounted for as Shredder found one earlier." As Stein was talking to himself he was suddenly blasted forward from a pressurized blast of water. "Venus ensnare her." With its order given the large plant monster lashed out with its vines and captured what looked to be a mermaid. "I see, so you must of had at least a ninety percent synchronicity with the Aquarius energy." Stein slowly began to examine the fake mermaid as the vines soaked up any and all water being made by her.

Word: 209
    HP: 185/200
    Venus: 2/5 posts

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 29th May 2018, 8:11 pm

Examining the artificial Aquarius Stein was quite impressed that the got at least one to stabilize. "Hmm... Not a bad specimen as your base zodiac seemed to be the most difficult to grant a physical form." Once he had finished examining the artificial zodiac he simply snapped his fingers before walking down the hallway. With that snap Venus proceeded to rip the helpless fake to pieces before it left the bloody remains behind. Looking up, Stein saw one of the security cameras and gave a little wave with a twisted smile. "I can assume these can't pick up audio, but I hope you can read lips if that is in-deed the truth. I'm going to find all of you and slaughter you." Once he gave his notice he proceeded to draw one of his pistols and shot the camera. Back in the security room the chief scientist watched in horror of what has been transpiring in his laboratory and was truly terrified as it wouldn't be long before the intruder makes his way to him. Yawning from the sheer lack of much interesting things happening Stein was beginning to lose interest in these sad excuses for scientists' work as he found more containers with what seemed to be other test subjects they're working on.

Word:214
    HP:185/200
    Venus: 1/5 posts

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 31st May 2018, 10:16 pm

Looking at their test subjects it was a single room with all three of their experiments. "Hmm... Looks like they were planning to make a test army." Entering the room Stein walked to the computers seeing that all twelve of the test subjects in the room were nearing completion. "Crap, this isn't going to end well if these all wake up." Pulling out his pistols, he opened fire destroying five of the experiments before having to holster his weapons. Hearing static come from a speaker before an automated voice stated "Experiments six, seven, nine, eleven, twelve, fifteen, and seventeen will awaken in ten seconds." After that it began counting down which gave Stein the time needed to get out of the room and prepare to battle this group even if it means dragging things out. "Venus lash out at them with your thorns." Hearing that order thorns shot up from all of the plant monster's vines as they stretched in whipping several of the experiments before a screech could be heard from the creature as several of the vines were severed. A moment after lashing out Venus vanished it was struck by a barrage of arrows. "I need a better location to try taking these bastards on." Stein thought to himself while quickly moving down the hallway.

Word:217

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 5th June 2018, 10:58 pm

Rounding a corner Stein took a couple seconds to try and think before the sound of static came over the speakers. "DESTROY THAT INTRUDER!!!" An angry man yelled over the speakers to those experiments which was a bit annoying to Stein. Running down the hallway Pestilence appeared behind him. The large moth began flying behind Stein leaving a cloud of its poison as they traveled down the hallway until they entered a large open room. "Crap I ran into most likely the test room." Stein said as he reached into his pockets pulling out his gas mask and a pair of gloves. Putting them on he didn't want to show the fact he wasn't effected by Pestilence's poison. "Pestilence cover this room in your toxic scales." With its order given the large moth began flying around the room filling it with a cloud of toxic wing scales. Hearing the sounds of foot steps Stein stood by a side wall to be out of the way in case those experiments decided to attack as they entered the room. Seeing small sections of the cloud disperse as arrows and blasts of water shoot through before seeing them not actually enter the room. "Guess they're not mindless like I originally thought"

Word: 208
    MP: 280/300
    Pestilence: 1/4

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 9th June 2018, 2:17 am

"Based on the spots being cut through it's safe to say Pestilence can possibly take out those fakes while I storm the observation room." Stein thought for a moment as him and his summon were safe from getting hit by their direct attacks, but it was clear that the water blasts were starting to cause the toxic scales to fall. "Pestilence blow all of this towards them now." The large moth began to flap its wings hard enough to blow all of the toxic scales towards the entrance of the room. Drawing a pistol he shot a ball of energy at Pestilence and swapped it out for Crusher. In that moment Stein's test subject called Crusher landed on the ground causing a minor tremor in the room from the sheer weight of the beast. "Crusher stomp that wall then then give me a lift up to that window." Once the spiked elephant was told what to do it stood up on its back legs and stomped on the wall sending out a large shock-wave cracking and shattering the glass to the control room. Reaching down the spiked elephant picked up Stein and placed him inside of the observation room. "Good boy Crusher now see to it those annoying pests are destroyed." With a wave of his hand Stein used two spells on his "pet"; one to toughen its body while the other boosted its offensive power.

Word: 236
    Crusher: 1/3
    Berserker Mode: 1/6
    Thick Skin: 1/4

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 15th June 2018, 8:52 pm

With the order given Crusher began emanating a red aura as it let out a loud roar sounding like a mix of of an elephant and a rhino. Charging through the lingering cloud of Pestilence's toxic scales it trampled over artificial zodiacs that were knocked over from his stomping on the wall. Looking back Stein had a smirk as he could hear the sound of several bodies being trampled by Crusher. "Ata boy." Continuing on through the observation room he took mental notes of of all the readings on the different devices as he passed them by. Leaving the observation room Stein headed down the single hallway as he finally found the scientist that he was to kill. "So this is where you have been hiding. I have to say as a fellow scientist your experiments are pathetic." Drawing his pistols Stein fired a plasma shot at the scientist grazing his right arm and searing his flesh. "AAAHHH!!!" Screaming in pain he summoned a fake Sagittarius as a defense against this intruder. Stein and the fake Sagittarius both held their weapons pointed at one another the instant it appeared. "Kill him!" The scientist yelled as both they both fired at each other.

Word: 202
    Crusher: 2/3
    Berserker Mode: 2/6
    Thick Skin: 2/4

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 15th June 2018, 9:28 pm

Letting loose the arrow it had knocked the fake Sagittarius aimed for Stein's face. At the time that the arrow was released a plasma shot came from the pistol dissolving the arrow and past its head. "Don't try getting in my way you pathetic knock off." Keeping his pistol drawn Stein approached the fake Sagittarius which startled it enough to try firing another arrow at close range. Stepping to the side the moment before it released Stein put the barrel to his pistol in the fake's mouth and pulled the trigger. Seeing his experiment's head vanish in an instant the scientist tried to get away, but to no avail since he couldn't slip past. Tripping the man as he tried to get away Stein stood over him and fired another blast of plasma at the scientist severing his right arm. Holding his stub of an arm another of his fake summons showed up. This one looked like a female maid that caused the ground under her creator open into a hole as she carried the injured man through a hallway from under them. Hopping down after them Stein gave chase, but was forced to take his time due to the fake Virgo making holes in the hallway to slow his advancement towards them.

Word: 213
    Crusher: 3/3
    Berserker Mode: 3/6
    Thick Skin: 3/4

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Dr.Stein 15th June 2018, 10:49 pm

Making it through the hallway Stein felt as the symbiotic boost his body was getting while Crusher was summoned seemed to stop functioning. "Damn looks like Crusher timed out." Once he round the corner chains appeared out of the floor rooting him in place. Coming up from the floor the fake Virgo got in a good punch to Stein's face causing some some blood to come from his lip. Spitting some blood out onto the floor he looked at the fake Virgo seeming to be smug about catching him and getting in some damage. Summoning behind the fake Stein brought out Gluttony his undead summon. The look on her face changed from that of smugness to that of terror as the aura of Gluttony washed over her. "Gluttony feast on her." Being unable to move out of fear the fake Virgo was quickly cut down by Gluttony. The undead creature slashed into her back as it ripped a chunk of her flesh off of her body. Crying out in pain and terror the screams ended shortly as she was decapitated.

Once she was dead the chains binding Stein vanished. Sniffing around Gluttony ran down the hallway as it picked up on the scent of the still alive scientist. Walking after his test subject Stein stretched his arms out as those chains were fairly tight on him. As he found himself standing before the broken man it wasn't going to be good as a blast of water and Gluttony smacked into him sending them back into a wall. "Gluttony when you kill her I'll let you eat his body." Letting out a blood curdling howl Gluttony charged down the hall at the fake Aquarius near the scientist. Moving like a feral beast it was moving in circles around her by jumping from object to object. Taking careful aim Stein shot a plasma ball at the scientist, but it was blocked by a wall of water. "Fine then I'm just going to end this here and now. Replication Times Four." In that instant Gluttony seemed to have four copies of itself appear from nowhere.

Being paralyzed with fear she watched as the pack of Gluttony ripped her and the scientist apart. Consuming his entire body the pack stood before Stein waiting for an order. "Let's go, you five are on clean up." Heading back towards the entrance the Gluttony pack ate all of the dead bodies in the lab before Stein ended their summon. "Now to head back and spend the next few days improving to these experiments." He spoke aloud as he left the lab and left Bosco.

Word: 437
    HP: 160/200
    MP: 220/300
    Gluttony: 1/6

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S: