Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Drunken Demon (Social/Open)

Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : ASS EATER!
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1425

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Crash
    Second Magic: TBD
    Third Magic: TBD

A Drunken Demon (Social/Open) Empty A Drunken Demon (Social/Open)

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 2nd January 2016, 10:24 pm

The True Ice

Klein HP: 100% ϟ Klein MP: 100% ϟ Spells Used: N/A N/A

"Hey bartender, get me another drink." Klein said to the bartender. Klein was in a tavern in downtown Magnolia. He was just there to get his mind of off things for while, like most people were. There were people sitting all around the bar, spending all of their jewels to get a simple hour of pleasure from the alcohol. But Klein had no right to judge when he was doing the same, and he was well aware of that. The bartender slid Klein a drink across the smooth hardwood of the bar itself. Klein caught it and felt the glass grow colder in his hand from his magic power. He took a swig from the glass and felt a little light headed, when he suddenly sensed the magic power of an approaching mage.

W O R D S
    xxx

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @xxx

N O T E S  
    xxx

DEMON
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

Last edited by Klein Okumura on 3rd January 2016, 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Drunken Demon (Social/Open) ZUTE2e7l_o

Character | Magic | Bank
    Austin
    Austin

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

A Drunken Demon (Social/Open) Empty Re: A Drunken Demon (Social/Open)

Post by Austin 2nd January 2016, 10:31 pm

Austin walked up to the bar and took a seat...The seat was...Warm "Hey bartender...I..Ill have a drink please." Said austin very faintly. As the bartender gave austin his drink austin would take small sips of the drink, as he felt the power of another mage nearby..."So which one of you is a mage...I..Im not here for any trouble." Would say austin as he was scared.
    Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : ASS EATER!
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Experience : 1425

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Crash
    Second Magic: TBD
    Third Magic: TBD

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 2nd January 2016, 11:28 pm

The True Ice

Klein HP: 100% ϟ Klein MP: 100% ϟ Spells Used: N/A N/A

Everything seemed a little bit woozy for Klein. Perhaps he should lay off the drinks for a little while before he wouldn't be able to get back to his apartment, he figured. Less than a moment later, the mage he was sensing a moment ago took a seat next to him. The mage seemed very timid for seemingly no reason. He inquired as to who the other mage in the tavern was. "I'm the mage here. You might of heard of me. I'm"Absolute Zero". Don't worry, i'm not here to hurt anyone." Klein said to him in response. Normally Klein was much more humble than he was currently being, but the allure of the alcohol in his body was corrupting his personality then. "So who are you? I've never sensed your magic power before." Klein asked.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G
    @Austin

N O T E S
    xxx

DEMON

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Drunken Demon (Social/Open) ZUTE2e7l_o

Character | Magic | Bank

Post by Guest 3rd January 2016, 1:19 pm

Seeing Black and Red
    A Drunken Demon (Social/Open) J5ve7oy
    words: ###. tag: @Marshy notes: panther hanyō, Black Rose mage.

Marschal plopped down on the only other stool that was open and next to Klein, though did not order a drink from the bartender. After the liquor he had chugged New Year's Eve, he was well on his way to not wanting to drink alcohol, period. Everclear was definitely a hardy liquor that not even the strongest person would be able to handle very well. Plus, he had been plastered that day, and he didn't really want to feel like that again, especially since he had a major hangover the day after. He was a working mage, after all, and the last thing anyone needed was a mage that drank too much and couldn't handle his liquor. On top of that, he couldn't much recall what had happened that night; thus, he was fearful of drinking again.

The one thing he overhead of the duo talking, was about the magic essence presence in the air, to them that was. His ears perked forward in interest, and his odd eyes shifted toward the two mages discussing who they were. He didn't say anything in response, merely keeping silent, and listening in on the conversation like he normally did. Talking wasn't much of the hanyō's forte, but he would graciously listen to conversations if it meant learning things he didn't know.
    ⒶⓀⒾ; recoded by Marshy

Austin
    Austin

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Post by Austin 8th January 2016, 5:52 pm

Austin looked at the person, only to suddenly notice another magical energy... "Theres another wizard here." He would say but not to worry about it. He would then turn to the person he was talking to before. "My name is austin, And you can say im kind of new to town." "And no I never heard of anyone called absolute zero," Austin would look at the man eyeing him, He would then chug his entire drink then asking the bar tender for another one. "So Absolute zero...Whats your magic..." Austin would always want to know everybodys magic that he would meet, Just incase he knows what hes getting himself into if he ever gets into a fight. As the bar tender gave austin another drink he would twiddle his fingers. And scouting the area noticing everyone was gone besides Austin and Absolute Zero...He would see another man sitting next to him. "Uh...Who are you and whats your magic as well if you don't mind."
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Blood Plus 12th January 2016, 5:35 pm

a true son of a

" “

The young dragon didn't boast a formal character, in fact, he prided himself on his ability to stay true to his persona no matter what the circumstances. That factor was pretty relevant as of only a few moments ago when Ibara's leg connected with that of a wooden frame, almost knocking a door down that swung wide on it's hinges. The interior was littered with rough man who were seemingly drowning their sorrows in their tankards while it wreaked of that distinctive odour of sake. The door threatened to topple over on the floor infront of him fi Ibara hadn't brought to a halt with one quick reaction of his hand. He turned to the bar where he identified Klein and another wizard. He was aware of Klein's presence here, he knew that the ice mage had completed a job recently and this is where he resided but to see another mage nonchalantly chatting was rather shocking, especially in a place like this.

"You know how you are with booze, Absolute Zero.“, sarcasm tinged the moniker, clearly the young dragon didn't have much respect for that title due to it's profound cringeness. "Keep in mind, I won't be carrying you home.“ After Ibara had made that fact clear, he chuckled before moving over to the bar, resting both elbows atop of it and inclined his head sideways to glance at the other wizard. Assuming the question that the randomer just blurted out on the spot, especially since it was to do with magic, the young dragon could only assume it was directed at him.

"You must be pretty drunk. Why the hell would I answer that to someone I barely know?“ Ibara glanced at Austin, sligtly frustrated by the idiocy that lingered around the question. Ibara supposed, to some, this would have been a perfectly innocent-natured question but seeing as Ibara's background was cloaked in always being on your guard and maintaining that constant survivalistic nature, this triggered a rather obscene reaction.

With such a load off his chest, he glanced to the bartender and waved his fingers. Clearly this was a gesture clear enough for the bartender to serve him a simple bottle of sake. The young dragon grabbed it in a masterful fashion before taking a swig from the bottle. Clearly he was prepared for a long night with his friend and an abrasive stranger.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

N O T E S  
    xxx

DRAGON

•  DIRECTORY

A Drunken Demon (Social/Open) CNMQ731

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:19 am