Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job)

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 Empty Re: Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job)

Post by Ardere Kasai 12th January 2016, 8:57 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    And I am the one I've been waiting for
    Screaming like a siren
    Alive and burning brighter

The hall seemed to go on and on forever, but they appeared to be making no real progress. This did not deter Ardere, but it caused his to question the nature of their host and the house they were standing in. After several minutes of walking, they all seemed to have come to the conclusion that there wasn't much left to do here. Stopping his stride, the fire mage leaned up against the wall. His phoenix companion chose to crouch down for the time being, allowing her legs to rest up a bit. The group was at a stand-still, but they could only keep going. Then again, if they did such they would likely lose their energy before they got to where they needed to go. Hmmm. Perhaps I have an idea. I'll look for an exit, you guys see if you can find any hidden passages. There has to be something here. Cracking his shoulders, the guild master made sure his sword was strapped on tightly before activating his spell. Inferno Drive. A black aura began to shimmer across his body, covering it entirely. His hair almost appeared to darken, and the aura coated him like a thick corrupt flame. His speed was massively increased, and he then took off like a lightning bolt down the hall. Dashing side to side, he scanned the area with his eyes. Running as fast as he could, the hall still seemed to have no end. He went over quite a distance before he slowed down for a moment. Examining the hallway, it appeared to be the same section of hallway over and over. The paintings and tapestries began to repeat, it was almost annoying. Dashing back at full speed, he slid to a halt as the hallway began to shift. It was moving back and forth, until it began to restrict. 

Being drug back, the hallway would reform to it's original state. In doing so, it would bring the fire mage back closer to his original location. He was now just meters away from his companions. Letting out a slight sigh, he rubbing the back of his neck. Well, I guess that's that. His phoenix smiling and patting her knees before hopping up, joined her friend. I guess so. Ardere placed his hands on his hips for a moment, before he sensed something coming their direction. A cold breeze blew through the hall, causing some of the plants to flicker. A few of the paintings swung back and forth, making it quite obvious what they were soon to encounter. They just never seemed to get a break in this horrendous mansion. Their brows slightly sweaty and their muscles already tightening, it was now apparent what kind of journey they had ahead of them. Perhaps some of the secrets of this place would be revealed. From what he could tell, the ghouls coming after them had once been mages. If they had been mages, then it was likely they had a guild and family in the afterlife waiting for them. It was an unfortunate circumstance, but it was likely what was happening. The doors had returned to the hall, and from what he could tell, this was where most of the family stayed along with some guest rooms. Now something even more malevolent had inhabited the estate. He could hear the crackling of thunder and whistling of wind outside. The night had only just begun.
    @Elyx WC: 573/500 Post: 11/25
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 Empty Re: Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job)

Post by NPC 12th January 2016, 8:57 pm

The member 'Fire King Ardere' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 WeakMonster Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 Boss
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ???
    Second Magic: ???
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 13th January 2016, 10:51 am

Boom! More Ghouls arrived onto the scene, which is why the two of them would quickly stand up when Elyx sensed it. He would stand up first, and Ignite would quickly understand what happened before standing up onto his feet. From there, he would then look at the ghouls that had arrived, five of the weaker looking ones. Nothing much to deal with in the Endless hallway, it was time for some entertainment. Ignite would be the first to pull out a move, placing her palms out forward towards the lot of them before a huge sideways wave of fire was launched from the palms. To back her up, the violinist would then follow her up by jumping into the air and slicing the bow onto the string quickly, the wave of wind slicing diagonally at the ground fire. This would mix their magic once again to allow their powers to mix, a strong hit. One S ranked hit, coming up. The wind would then bounce on the wind before it was then using its oxygen to fuel the fire. Hopefully he had not used too much wind, because if he did, he would have accidentally taken out Ignites fire. Such a huge waste of magic that would be, and even if it was a magic fire, his wind magic was also just that, magic. So they would be no different from a regular grease fire and a regular gush of wind, and for once, science actually became a factor. Fortunately for the both of them, science was on their side, the flames grew more violently into a darker shade of red, increasing the temperatures of the flames. Landing onto the ground due to gravity, he would smile as the ghouls would then make their waves to evade But this hallway was small, and the fact that it was Endless did not give their opponents any hope. Now they had less space to evade, this was a strategy one can use. When they are trapped, they must be the first one to attack and keep them dodging.

The wave of fire would strike them all with S ranked power, and that was not even them at their fullest power. If that did not finish them off, they should have taken heavy damage and knockback, and due to the temperature, they should be burning. Though they were ghouls, they took damage as if they were physical beings. Such an advantage for them could not be ignored. If the ghouls were not done with the battle, they would end up meeting their unfortunate end. That was because they left out two more factors, Ardere and Cecila did not declare their attacks yet. It was best for the ghouls to fall down now, but no one can help the damage they take, and no one would like to faint after a battle. There were doubts that the enemies would be different. Not even that was possible, no matter how many times that he and Ignite would try to pick at it. The ghouls would need all the luck they can gather.
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 13th January 2016, 9:27 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    Screaming like a siren

Rather than unsheathing his blade and engaging in battle, Ardere let his companions take on the impending ghouls. They seemed rather keen to jump into battle, and they got the job done. Standing there with his arms folded, his phoenix stood there for a moment before growing bored of the situation. If there was one thing he loved about her, it was her attention span. Celica charged into battle after waiting for their friends' attacks, and dished out an array of fiery strikes to compliment their attacks. During this time, the guild master stood there with a smirk on his face, before his eyes widened. Something had appeared right behind him, and every hair on his body seemed to stand up. During the barrages and slashes, the ghouls were beaten back but something remained. Instinctively unsheathing his sword and turning around, he was in the presence of a man a few inches taller than he. A man in all black, but his skin and hair were whiter than the moon. During the time he turned around, a massive claymore was already coming towards him. He had no sense of fear, but his danger radar was off the charts. If he hadn't possessed the black aura around his body, being his Inferno Drive, it was likely he would have been slung across the hall. But instead, he blocked the strike with his bastard sword. To rather large swords clashed, resulting in a large gust of wind being sent throughout the hall. Orange eyes being pierced by yellow ones, there was an absolute silence for a moment. Who the hell are you? His feet were digging into the wooden floor, scraping it up. This was the high amount of force coming from a seemingly armored man. A samurai and from what he could tell was some sort of evil entity or man, were sword to sword. He was holding his own, but the amount of strength behind the claymore was pushing him back slightly. When the clash broke, his boost skid across the wooden floor. 

Well I'm your host, of course. A bewildered look on his eyes, Ardere arched a brow. You invited us here? A devilish smirk crossing the man's icy lips, he promptly responded while holding his sword towards the ground. There was almost a sense of respect and proper manners about this man. That would be me. I go by Lord Sombra. Gritting his teeth, the guild master held his arm out so no one from the group charged in and attacked before they got wind of who they were actually dealing with. The Sombra family hasn't lived here in years, vampire. The scent, it was all too familiar now. Vampires. He had faced lycans and beaten them, but vampires were a different kind of enemy. This was perhaps the strongest magical presence he had felt other than Heero's and Shuhei's. Whoever this man was, he was hellishly strong. Luckily, his Inferno Drive could provide some defense, and he had Elyx guarding his back. The two could surely fight this man. Clever....well I suppose you aren't exactly human, but close enough. Your scent is quite distinguishable, fire mage. He kept his back straight, and his armor reflected some of the lights within the room. I am known by many names; Upeer, Nosferatu, but my favorite would be Dracula. Boom. Adrenaline began to rush to the guild master's veins. He was in fight or flight mode, and ready to take down his enemy. The years of reading books and stories, he had never imaged Dracula was still alive. Celica, Ignite. Let Elyx and I handle this. Make sure no ghouls sneak up on us. This fight was far too much for the other two, it would take skill and the strength of a high ranking mage to get this job done.
    @Elyx WC: 642/500 Post: 12/25

_____________________________________________________________________________________

God Force:

Legacy Form:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 14th January 2016, 9:46 am

Well, then, "Dracula". My name is Elyx Reiaki, and to my side here is Ardere Kasai. I figure you may like to remember the names of the ones that will end you. The violinist explained as Ignite would obey the command of Ardere. She was excited to handle the ghouls, but most importantly, after the fact, watch the beatdown of the one that kept them locked in the manor. So this was the one who tried to mess with the land of Fiore, any mage entering here would serve to be a snack. Vampires were real, this proved that to be true. And they loved nothing more than to dig their teeth into a nice bloody meal, humans were certainly part of that diet. So there was no legitimate party either, this was just something to lure a few more unsuspecting victims. If that were the case, no other mages would be arriving to attend any sort of party located here. If they had to win, they had to win now. No backup from anyone else but them. His right hand would slowly place itself downwards so the weight of the horse hair of his bow would gently crunch onto the A string. The Rosin made a small noise, ready to launch a projectile of fire. My my, I am rather flattered to hear that. Since you gentlemen are the guests of my household, you may begin, care to dance with me? He would ask like a gentlemen, he was such a sir, it was hard for even Elyx to be so formal. Especially after receiving a threat like the violinist did. Now it was time to fight, his eyes locked onto his opponent, he would then smile, his facial expression with confidence as his eyebrows lowered. I will lead then!

And with that, the battle began. Elyx ran towards his opponent before jumping, spinning once before slicing the bow on the string, a wave of wind quickly being created. However, Dracula had his number and placed out his palm, a sudden S ranked wave of darkness emitted to not only cancel out Elyxs own spell, but to have an extra A rank worth of damage inflicted. Since he did not block the hit, the boy would launch back in a flip formation before hitting the ground on his feet, his head would look up, and he'd spring again. This time, his eyes would change color as his lineage would give him some assistance in this hit. He would place his bow on the string again, the eyes turning from light brown to dark orange, almost red. He released the wind magic, and Knight of Frostfire would release his own magic into Elyx's, now an S ranked attack being formed. Dracula placed out his palm again, only for the attack to hit first, and that was the first hit. Elyx would then look over to Ardere before calling to him, hoping he would capitalize on the momentum while they still had it. Ardere!
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 14th January 2016, 12:44 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    Screaming like a siren

Ardere's heart raced for a moment, was this man really Dracula? Judging from Elyx's reaction, he either hadn't heard the tales or didn't care. But he was correct in one sense, it did not matter. The two mages would end him one way or the other, but it would take a lot of effort. Readying his sword as Celica and Ignite were left to fend off against the incoming ghouls, who would likely be upon them at any second. The man before him was quite the opponent, and very proper. Unfortunately that would not save him from the barrage of attacks he was going to receive. Waiting for the Black Rose wizard to make his move, he dashed in behind him. Dark magic. It appeared the dark vampire lord possessed some strong magic, but dark flames would soon be upon him. Gritting his teeth and still moving in, he kicked it into overdrive. He had only used a small portion of his magical energy, as his signature techniques did not drain much if not any at all, only his Inferno Drive had taken up some mana. A strange suspicion that he was going to blast out some right now was coming over him. And then, it was time for him to strike. Leaping behind the attack Elyx had launched, coating his blade in a large amount of flames. The King's Blade! The barrage of attacks landed upon Dracula, who seemed to block it with an energy covered blade, but the force of the combination of spells would knock him off his balance for a moment, allowing his arms to be grazed by the attacks. His black leather was ripped, prompting a moment of anger. The two large swords clashed for a moment as the smoke scattered across the hall, and the Samurai felt his body being drug across the wall. Breaking paintings and leaving a dent in the wall, he had suffered minimal damage, but he was pinned for the moment. 

Elyx, now! During the clash with the vampire lord, Ardere called out to the other mage. While doing so, he drug some of the flames on his blade into the shoulder of the underworld dweller, scorching his pale skin and turning it black. Hissing in pain, the lord summoned an array of bats at that moment. If the Violinist was going to take this as an opportunity to attack, then he would have to get through a horde of bats. His back was beginning to feel some pain being crunched against the wall, so he dug his foot into the wall and pushed him back. Two black auras began to collide, creating a strong magical presence.You will regret that, god slayer. Gritting his teeth and staring into the yellow piercing eyes of his opponent, his own orange ones were full of flames. A hand came off of the blade to strike at his heart, but he removed his own and caught the hand. Struggling to keep it at bay. The vampire was strong, but he had grown quite strong over the years. He was well beyond an S rank in strength, and the glowing necklace dangling from his neck would help that. The Fire King held off Dracula, and hopefully by this time his partner could make it through the bats and attack. Holding him down was not easy, but it was their best chance to lay in an attack on someone of this power. If all went well, they could land a solid hit on him. But there was always the chance he would spin his blade around repeatedly like a top. During this scuffle however, Ignite and Celica would soon find something coming their way, looking for a fight.
    @Elyx WC: 623/500 Post: 13/25 Mp: 85% Hp: 320/400

God Force:

Legacy Form:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 14th January 2016, 12:44 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 StrongMonster
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 14th January 2016, 1:07 pm

The Name Is Elyx
    Care to Dance With Me?

You flatter me, really you do. Not that it changes your fate.

Ardere covered for him, giving him some breathing room. A little moment for him to regain a bit of energy, his body would begin to mend. Ignite in the meantime would see some enemies coming up to them so suddenly. Turning her head towards their directions, some weird demon looking beast were heading for them. Her teeth were clenched before her fists were balled up, facing the one that was trying to attack them. The hallways would reveal where it was located, it could travel through the mirrors. Finally, it decided to reveal itself a few feet in front of the two of them before she would backflip as a punch would be attempted. Landing back on her feet, her eyes would glow from their regular orange to violent and violet. Such a shame for them to have messed with Ignite while Elyx's health was extremely low, now they were going to have to deal with the nightmare that was the She Phoenix. So you are part of the group that hurt my best friend... Now you are going to DIE! She exclaimed before placing her palm out forward before firing a ball of fire with S ranked power. In her rage form, her power is doubled, so now she had been modified from A rank attacking to S rank attacking, just the form of attacking that is needed. The ball of fire was shot like a bullet, giving the demon no time to react as it was forced to take the first shot to the chest. No mercy would be shown as she would then run towards the opponent and jump into the air, spinning sideways before she sliced her foot downwards onto the enemy without holding back. It was a big shot, one that she personally never tried before. But that was because she was in her rage form, now she is unable to stop with her instincts. This was her awakening of a Phoenix, and now she was going to leave a bit of hell of her opponent. The foot had flames on it. The demon however caught it, not before flinching at the A rank reduced damage it took, she was too strong to be blocked completely. However, she was caught, and not before long, she would then be thrown to the other side. Flipping backward, she would land on her feet, not without sliding though. Teeth clenched, eyes hungry for revenge, she wanted the demon dead.

Elyx in the meantime would answer Arderes call by running once again. In doing so, an awesome slow motion effect would occur as his body would fly right by Arderes, a good shot of the violinists facial expression showing nothing but determination as the time then sped up once again. The Dracula would brace for an attack by crossing his arms, good move predicting the right hook, he can't block for long however. A left hook would follow before a quick punch to the stomach, this time it was exposed, and Dracula would flinch, quickly, Elyx would pull out Knight Iris, his sword, and slice Dracula's face from the left side to the right. This caused the host to stumble backwards as his cheek would reveal a cut, a nice fresh one showing critical damage. Finally, the boy would jumping into the air, blade held high before attempting to slash down on the opponent, he was prepared to end it. However... He did not know his opponent well enough...

@Ardere/Like the Template?
    x
    x
    Elyx Counter: 14/25
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 14th January 2016, 1:57 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    Screaming like a siren

Ardere held off Dracula while Elyx came in, but his phoenix had her own set of problems. One of the mirror demons had escaped it's reverse prison, and come to fight the two she-phoenixes. As Ignite ran in and began her barrage, Celica charged up all of the energy she had into her arms and legs, bursting with flames. Spiraling, she scorched a majority of the bats with her A ranked flames. She was almost like a spinning top, using the martial arts experience she had gained over the years to deal with them. Her speed and strength were increased, and as the ball of fire went towards the demon, she exhaled a large amount of flames to accompany it. The mirror demon was not done yet, but he had been scorched. The same could be said for the halls turned black, scorched by the powerful flames of two phoenixes. Flamethrower! Dashing in between the other lady's strikes, she would dish out her own with flaming palms and kicks. Diving underneath her high strike, the phoenix warrior with her red flowing hair slammed her blazing foot into the chest of the demon. The combination of strikes and flames would cause the beast to shatter just like a mirror, leaving shards scattered across the floor. In the meantime, the fire mage readied his sword once more. Dracula had been slung back, with a large cut across his cheek. But during the Black Rose wizard's dash, he noticed something. The cut seemed to heal instantly. The vampire lord's body was still damaged, obviously somewhat fatigued, but the damage they had dealt had healed. It almost reminded him of some form of slayer ability. It was now that he noticed the energy being sucked into the vampire's mouth, in the form of souls. This was no ordinary vampire, not the kind that sucked blood. He was one of the olden vampires, one of the first that ate souls.

Elyx watch out! Just as the Violinist came in to deliver a heavy strike, the vampire lord used his new found strength to attempt to send him backwards with an energy embued swing. During this time, Ardere took it upon himself to dash under Elyx's attack and kick the metal plate on the man's stomach and chest. Dracula slid across the ground, seemingly unharmed. Then, he merely smiled at the two before disappeared in a horde of bats. Farewell for now. I'm sure we'll meet again soon. Gritting his teeth, crunching and grinding, the guild master looked to make sure his companions were okay. Is everyone alright? Elyx, Celica, Ignite? His phoenix would not, rubbing her wrists a bit before joining them. Perhaps we should get moving. That right prick made an oh so flashy exit. I say we find him. Nodding in agreement with his phoenix, he turned to the other two mages. Let's do it. Keeping his blade out, the dark aura that surrounded the god slayer would now disappear. Taking a deep breath, they had to continue moving. There would be many traps and ghouls lying in wait, he had a hunch. But all of these things would not stop them from finding the vampire lord. Tonight, was the demise of Dracula. Clenching the sword tight, he had an array of flames to take on this man. But now, he had an idea of where he would be. He's most likely in the basement or dungeon of sorts. We need to head down.
    @Elyx/Of course WC: 582/500 Post: 14/25

God Force:

Legacy Form:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 14th January 2016, 2:11 pm

The Name Is Elyx
    Care to Dance With Me?

His blade was so close! So close! But so close did not get anyone anywhere. In the end, he had been caught before being launched away with the dark mage that the enemy had used. An unfortunate event, he was sent flying, and with no grace, he ended up hitting the ground on his back. Teeth clenched and eyes closed as they would quickly open up once again. However, before given the chance to recover, Dracula would then disappear from the scene. It was an awful experience to have been so close to ending the enemy, only for him to get away. But now they had some more information, Black Rose would have loved to hear about this. For one thing, this man probably was wanted. Bring back a little gift and he can be paid heavily. However, he did not murder or torture, not once had he killed someone, which was probably more to say than most of the legal mages. They would then continue on by making sure they were all right, but Ignite seemed to be dealing with something at the moment. A few bats and a demon, and she did not look happy at all. Placing his sword back, he would reach for the Violin that was behind his back. A few more seconds later, he would have that violin revealed before the rosined bow would be placed onto the strings, and then he would fire at them. He would use his lineage again to add more power. Ignite would see Elyx carry out the attack from around the monsters, and she knew that she would have to help. Both of their strengths together would amount to 2 S ranked hits plus a burning effect, since both of them attacks were swarmed with fire. A smile would emit as both waves came into a crash, causing an explosion in between. Instead of letting it spread throughout the house though, Ignite would quickly take this chance and take all of the magic into her body. This would be done the same way she had done it before. Her right palm would be placed forward, guiding all of the fire quickly before it would then enter her body, giving her much more energy for the future battle. She will not care to waste it until that battle, she wanted to get back at the host for doing what he did to Elyx. I see that bastard got away, considering the fact that his body is not with you both. We are fine, I think at least. She would explain before turning her head over to Cecila. We'll follow you where you go. And with that, she would go right behind their partners. Elyx himself would then look for the stairs that they had used to get up here. The same set of stairs that they had used before they ended up being trapped in the Endless hallways, get mauled by ghouls... And meet up with the host. Wow, it did last for quite a while, but it was over now at least, so that was fortunate for them.

@Ardere
    x
    x
    Elyx Counter: 15/25
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 14th January 2016, 11:08 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    Screaming like a siren

Dashing from his current position down the hall, it was now evident to Ardere the amount of damage they had caused in the area. Paintings were scorched and torn to shreds, the segment of the wall in which his body had been drug across was near destroyed. His brows reforming from their slant, as his look became expressionless. The only thing on his mind was taking out Dracula, and making sure everyone got out safely. The group of mages burst through the doorway and onto the stairs, ready for a fight. This guy is different from other vampires. He doesn't eat blood, he uses souls for sustenance. Be careful, and don't let him feed on your energy. It's likely he invites strong mages here to devour their powerful energies. Let's make this his last dinner party, shall we? Leaping onto the banister, his black boots took his body across the wooden surface. Sliding down the railing quickly, he could feel a cold wind brushing against his face. Something was coming for them, likely another squadron of ghouls to prevent them from easily reaching their commander. The vampire lord had to know they would make it through these hordes of ghouls and demons. The reason for sending them must be to weaken them, and make the group expose their magical power. He was a clever immortal, but his last night was tonight. The fire mage was not fond of killing people, but this was no person, this was a monster. A monster that fed on the souls of great mages, likely imprisoning them in this house. He could not speak for the rest of the group, but Ardere Kasai would not allow this to be his final resting place. 

Landing down on the first floor, they had come a long way since first setting foot in this house. He had no idea where the basement's current positioning was, but their best bet was to follow the cold wind. He could not smell spirits, but a vampire had a scent. He had no heart beat to listen to, but he did smell like death. Their cold flesh was easily identifiable, perhaps not as much as Lycans, but close. A familiar feeling crawled across his skin, that of souls surrounding him. A ghoul or demon was on it's way, but he could see what appeared to be a basement entrance. A massive breeze was coming from it, enough to stop a normal person from entering. Alright, we're getting close. It's likely we'll receive a lot of resistance before we make it to his chamber. So keep your senses keen. Gripping Clarent tightly, the red bastard sword shimmered for a moment. The blade in his hands had never failed him before, and tonight was the night it would lay waste to a vampire lord. He was honored to have the Black Rose mage by his side, and perhaps together they could accomplish something worthy of the history books tonight. Slaying Dracula. And to think he had been invited to a mere dinner party, or so they thought. What a fucking night. A slight smirk crossing his lips, he lived to fight the forces of darkness. Tonight was another in an endless amount of dark nights. 
    @Elyx WC: 542/500 Post: 15/25

God Force:

Legacy Form:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 14th January 2016, 11:08 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 Die_02_42159_sm
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 15th January 2016, 10:13 am

The Name Is Elyx
    Care to Dance With Me?

Souls or blood, you pretty much die in the end anyways. Or I guess with the soul, you lose your body and end up in torment for the rest of your life... Wow, I guess can be blissful sometimes. Elyx would say before he then turned his head over to the side, the hallways were not repeating anymore, it seemed that they were able to travel through without too much trouble now. They also had a lot more breathing room to dodge attacks when the moment to dodge is needed. Once that is done, they would then be able to counter easily. Though their opponents could do the same thing, the only one that Elyx could imagine even being bright enough to do that was the host of the mansion. That would be an even playing field with the four of them against the host himself if they were as bright enough as the violinist had imagined in his mind. Hopefully no distractions would be carried out in the job. Or rather, no more. Especially in the final battle, because due to that, the two of them, Elyx and Ardere, had to fight alone so they were not forced to look behind their back to avoid getting mauled. Worry was not something that was going to help anyone out in this job. So maybe they should just try to wipe out the smaller monsters first, so that way, they can face off against the host without any worry. However, though this may have sounded like a bright idea at first, how much energy would they all lose if they decided to sweep up the whole manor. Plus, what if they were all being multiplied. Back in the previous battle, the host was able to summon bats with his command. If he was the one that had summoned all the monsters, it was very likely that they were infinite. Fighting them to try to reduce the numbers would only serve to be a huge waste of time.

Looks like you are right Ard, we have company coming our way. Sorry Elyx, I don't have the motivation to do anything fancy, I'm in a pissed off mood as it is. She would explain before placing her palm out, ready to fire some fire. Pun somewhat intended. The violinist took a grip on her wrist though, signalling her to do no such thing. Rage form was not her happy form, and anger consumes. She needed to cool down for a little bit, besides, after handling so many enemies, she would need to increase her energy. Resting time for her now, they can focus on battle with her on their side later. Rest Ignite until you cool down. I will make sure I do not get hurt. The boy promised, nodding his head in a sure sort of manor. Ignite closed her eyes, let out a breath, then sat down with her legs crossed. Meanwhile, the boy would look over to the other two partners that he is working with. I'll be in the back row, I'll cover the area that Ignite is sitting near, so she won't rage again and hurt herself in the process. Can that be down? He would ask as he then would hold up his Violin, ready for action against the incoming ghouls if they had agreed.

@Ardere
    x
    x
    Elyx Counter: 16/25
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 15th January 2016, 9:36 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    Screaming like a siren

Cracking his knuckles, Ardere nodded. Take all the time you need. Celica, keep watch over her. Taking the opposite side of Elyx, there was only one thing standing between them and the entrance to the basement, and that was the horde of bats flickering towards him. One the side of the Black Rose mage, came ghouls. But on his side, came an army of bats. These bats just so happened to pour out of the entrance to the basement, presumably the vampire lord's doing. I'm slowly growing to dislike running into bats. Readying his sword, he had one attack that could rid them of the bat problem. Lifting the crimson blade into the air, he began to charge black fiery energy within it. The blade turned almost black from the corrupt energy filling it. One thing that made Clarent special, was it could adapt to the flame type of the user, meaning his god slayer flames were channeled through it. The red tint to his flames made it shine bright, giving the room an almost bloody color. Unfortunately for you batsies, this is the Sword of Power. Bringing his blade down, a massive blast of flames scorched across the ground. Pummeling towards the bats, a few were able to narrowly escape, but the majority were caught in the blast. In doing such, he in a sense widened the entrance to the basement. The once doorway was now a bit more of a gaping hole, but the stairs were still intact and it was quite usable. The remaining bats were in for a surprise, the edge of his blade. Dashing between the bats, he sliced them in half. Killing animals was something he dreaded even more than killing humans, but these were no ordinary animals, they were dangerous beasts controlled by Dracula. It was either kill them, or be devoured.

In the meantime, Celica caught a stray bat with a right hook, pummeling it into dust with a flaming punch. She was quite the tough cookie, and it was her duty to ensure that Ignite got her rest. It was most certain that Elyx would take care of the ghoul horde and protect her, but it was always better to have backup. Ardere sheathed his crimson blade, a clinking noise signalling it's positioning being secured. Tightened the leather bracers he wore, his armor was a bit battered from the previous fights. It seemed being drug through a wall would do a number on one's armor, especially of the leather and wood variety. Fortunately this leather and wood was enchanted, far better than walking around naked. Allowing his partner to finish up their enemies, he stood close to the doorway. The phoenix made sure their companions were safe and ready before motioning for them to join back up. I hope you know what you're doing. Shifting his position, the fire mage responded to her inquiry. I always know what I'm doing. Receiving a shifty look, he shrugged a bit. Alright, at least half the time you must admit. 
    @Elyx WC: 507/500 Post: 16/25

God Force:

Legacy Form:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 15th January 2016, 9:51 pm

The Name Is Elyx
    Care to Dance With Me?

And then the dance would begin, in the back row, the boy would be encountering some ghouls. That was not going to be a fun ride, worry in his eyes, he full well knew what was at stake if he dared fail this task. Wind Lerale magic can not fail him now out of all times. This was its final run after all, it did not seem like they were going to be merciful either. His eyes were locking with theirs, his lips in a snarl. No one would touch Ignite without her permission, and for them to want to hurt her while she was done struck a nerve that so few can see in the violinist being struck. The silent ones are the worst ones to face while in combat, and Elyx was definitely a quiet one. He let the music do the speaking for him, his arms moving rather his lips. It was a better experience for him, if one did not have a voice, they were able to make a voice in any tone they feel with just simply an instrument. The bliss of being able to play music. But now it would only grow violent, and the music was fast paced and battle like. He would not lose to them, not while Ignite was on the line. He raised her since almost exactly when she was born, just a little bit later. The ghouls were getting closer, and the boy would not move from his current position. Both of his feet were locked onto the ground and his facial expression was serious, eyes locked onto the opponents before he would then breathe one time. Breathing up, moving his bow upwards in the process above the strings. They were getting closer, closer, closer... And he would release, striking the bow on the string with the rosin flying, such intensity being shot from the Violin. He was not going to let them get past him to Ignite.

This would repeat until they were all stringed into a fast paced song that showed his emotion, vengence was a key one. The boy did not want them to come near Ignite, and for them to make such an attempt, they will know how he felt about them threw his music. The air around them would begin to swirl violently and seal their movements at first. The wind continued to spin upwards until eventually, their bodies would be locked into his famous Wind Lerale Air Lock. When he wanted opponents to lack oxygen, this was the main spell that he would resort to. They would eventually pass out and hang there until the duration, and even after, they could still be knocked out as well. Such a shame for the opponents, but Elyx did not care. If they were his opponents, they were refusing him in some way. He believed he followed ethics, so those who cross him cross ethics. The enemies were trapped, so he would let go of the bow before looking back to Ignite, who was still sitting there, not a scratch one her.

@Ardere
    x
    x
    Elyx Counter: 17/25
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 16th January 2016, 12:14 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    Screaming like a siren

Looking down into the abyss that the stairs led to, Ardere presumed that this would be the basement. In a mansion like this, any manner of rooms could stand in there way. For all he knew, there could very well be a dungeon down there as well. Only one thing was certain, their enemy was down there. The main indication of this was when they got to the entrance, the gushing wind seemed to stop. There was no howling or screeching of wind, the house was silet for the moment. Snapping his pale fingers, the guild master summoned a small flame in his had to provide a sort of torch. Celica would end up doing the same, as her flames were a bit brighter in the dark than his. Into the abyss we go, friends. It was a winding set of stairs, sincerely giving him that dungeon feeling. It was not the most ideal situation, but they had to find the vampire lord before he caused any more harm. He felt a slight obligation to help the souls of the lost mages here, and the only way to do that was to defeat the creature and sever their ties to him. This was no easy task, but it was one he was confident in completing. The world of darkness they had entered below appeared to be a combination of a few things. This is where the family had stored wine, at least the first part, but several other things lied in wait down in the basement. He was quite curious as to how large this was, and if it went into the mountain. It was likely the answer to that was yes, but there was not much time to stand around and ask. The group needed to find Dracula, and something was coming their way. A slight cold breeze was coming over the room, meaning another group of ghouls was likely on their way.

Unsheathing his blade once again, the red headband between his thick brown locks flickered in the breeze. During this time, Celica lit a few torches on the wall to provide some light. Now that they could see, their opponents would be a bit easier to fight. Generally Ardere could use his other senses to fight, but ghouls had no scent and made no noise other than screeching. It was hard to predict their movements, but fortunately they would not have to worry about that with the fire mages they had. Looks like we've got company. They're not gonna let us get to this guy so easily. But I say we dont let that stop us. Placing his other hand on the grip of Clarent, he was ready for battle. Gritting his teeth slightly, the howling of wind and ghouls seemed to return. It was one hell of a night, running across all of these beasts. This truly was the Cursed Lands he had heard about, hopefully he would not have to return here any time soon. The uneasiness he got here was not something he wished to experience on a regular basis. It was not the fear, but the ominous feeling he got here.
    @Elyx WC: 529/500 Post: 17/25

God Force:

Legacy Form:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 16th January 2016, 12:14 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 WeakMonster Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 NormalMonster
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 16th January 2016, 12:45 pm

The Name Is Elyx
    Care to Dance With Me?

Ignite would then stand up again, it seemed like she had returned back to normal. Her eyes went from dark violet to regular light orange. Her rage form had been lifted since Elyx was able to rest, his health being equal to hers once again. A smile on his face as he then would make sure that she were okay before they would even dare to try to go down the stairs. You feeling all right Ignite? I want to make sure you are good, I worry whenever you get mad you know. He would explain before placing his hand on her head and gently ruffled her hair to make her feel better. She would chuckle when this had been done to her, and then a smile would creep onto her face as well. Yeah, I feel good now. Thanks Elyx. Come on, we have to catch up with Ardere and Cecila! She would say playfully before jogging over towards the stairs to catch up with them. The boy would follow at just the same pace so they would not get left being. To be trapped here without back up would not be a happy ending. The violinist and the She Phoenix would then return, allowing the group to come together once again before one of them noticed that there were enemies that were there. That person was Ardere, his senses sharp. Cecila would light up the torches so that they were able to see. A bright idea, no pun intended, he could swear that on his life. However, they might also be attracting enemies? At this point though, would it really matter? They have not been too powerful of threats that the four of them were unable to take care of anyways.

And so the ambush began. To keep Ignite as a calm sort of tone, he would focus his attention on the five weaker looking ghouls. They wanted to dance now did they? Though the Air lock was still charging, he could still keep them from moving any further. His Lineage once again got to play a roll. Placing his violin up, he would begin the small piece to guide the wind, allowing it to dance around the ghouls as they were about to approach the two of them, Elyx and Ignite. The She Phoenix placed out her palm already, but the violinist would cut her off before she was given the moment to do anything. Trust me on this one Ignite, you don't need to do anything. He would say, and so she would place her palm down. Frostfire was beginning to form around the wind, this time, the ice version of it. The spinning wind seemed soft, but with that ice, can pierce out the hearts of many before keeping them frozen. So that was what the Frostfire did to the opponent. It was Game Over now, the boy would then look over to the ghouls. They were frozen in ice now, it was too easy.

@Ardere
    x
    x
    Elyx Counter: 18/25
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 16th January 2016, 3:19 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    Screaming like a siren

Twirling his sword between his hands, Ardere took a battle stance. Guard my back Celica. Dashing forward, he moved at such an intense speed, he blurred slightly. While he was not on the level of someone like Heero, his physical stats were within the S rank range and above, giving him a daunting physical presence at times. But this did not matter to the ghouls, punches and kicks did nothing to them. However, the fire mage did possess one thing that could harm them, an overwhelming magical presence. His magic power was beyond that of his own rank, making all of his spells more powerful than they should be. These ghouls would soon learn that, as he scattered them with his blade. This was mainly to serve as a form of a stun or send them into a state of disarray if even just for a millisecond. For when he turned back around, flame was all they would feel. Flame God's Bellow! A burst of flames was exhaled, black and corrupt. He positioned himself, so that the flames scorched the ghouls like a bonfire, but funneled out back up the stairs. The black fire could have harmed his companions, but he knew how to position his attacks. Once they entered the room with Dracula, this grace would be off. For now, he had dealt with the ghouls. Twirling the blade once more, he held it by his side. Once the smoke and the flames had cleared, he turned to check on Elyx. Judging by the frost in the room, he imagined his fight had gone swimmingly. There was only one thing left for them to do; move onward. This was a basement after all, and there was only so much to it. It would not be long before they found Dracula and dealt with him. 

Now that that's dealt with, let's see where our gracious host is. Something was irking him, and it was how the ghouls just attacked them. They possessed magic from their old life, but there was no real will to it. It was as if they were giving just enough to do their master's bidding, meaning his control over them was absolute, but they were still aware of what they were doing. It had to be horrible, living or..not living that way. You alright? Breaking his deep thought, Ardere nodded at Celica. Yeah, I just wanna get this over with. Patting him on the back, the phoenix warrior walked alongside the fire mage as they entered the next room. It was a dark room, but there were some torches lit. A few mirrors hung, but the man at the back of the room did not appear in any of them. I must say, I'm quite impressed. But this party is far from over, mages. Arching a brow, it was now that he noticed the coffin in the back. The vampire lord sitting there, snapped his fingers. It was at that moment, they were surrounded. I thought that coffin thing was just a rumor, and it seems we have something else to make it through before we fight our enemy. Be careful guys. Not only had the hordes of ghouls descended upon them, but a trap was lying in wait for them. Deal with the trap first, then worry about the ghouls.
    @Elyx WC: 547/500 Post: 18/25

God Force:

Legacy Form:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 16th January 2016, 3:19 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 WeakMonster Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 NormalMonster Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 StrongMonster Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Normal Dice' :
    Corpse Party... And Dinner (Ardere/Job) - Page 2 Die_06_42164_sm
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 16th January 2016, 3:47 pm

The Name Is Elyx
    Care to Dance With Me?

Dracula! He was right there, and so close as well! And despite that, they were still forced into another useless battle. Now the violinist was getting really annoyed with this little gimmick. This time, there were a lot more ghouls as well as a demon as well. It seems like they are going to have to deal with those things first before getting to their main objective. The boy would smile as he would then look at the enemies with a snarl. It was not a sincere one, this place was really getting on his nerves. Ignite would take a side as well, having Elyx's back at least. Her arms were outstretched, one to the left and one to the right. It seems they were going to have to deal with a few enemies while they let their partners handle the other enemies. The violinist would begin by shooting a wave at a wave of 5 ghouls instantly. That caused a group of three to rush towards him before Ignite threatened them to go back with her fire placed in front of him, creating a wall. The wall then launched a few fireballs from it back at the three ghouls that were trying to attack Elyx. Taking advantage of their blindside, Elyx will fire another shot at the enemies, the wind going through the fire in order to use both of their magics once again, and they would now be left to burn. The group of five ghouls were headed towards them, trying to come from the side since the both of them had their attention away from them. Wind Lerale senses were triggered though, it was not that hard to see them coming now. Though the three ghouls were not finished yet, they took some heavy damage. A minute or two, and they will be gone if it were only Elyx and Ignite to work on them.

The She Phoenix would handle them fire, stopping them from arriving by placing her palm out towards them. She would then summon another wall of fire, but it did not fire anything this time. Instead, it would wrap around the ghouls before it would then be a sphere of fire. Perfect job right there, but there was more to be done for the both of them. The boy would then look at the sphere with a puzzled expression. They were trapped, but do they take damage? Ignite reassured his doubts though, her palm crushing itself into a fist, and the sphere would begin to shrink with the ghouls in it. Seems like those enemies were taken care of. Elyx would look back to the other two to see how they are doing and to see if they needed help. If they did, he would then go over there to assist them. If not, then he would focus on the three remaining ghouls on his and Ignites side of the battle. Ignite would not even bat an eye, she was all business. There was a score to settle with Dracula, and these enemies defended him, so they were facing her wrath.

@Ardere
    x
    x
    Elyx Counter: 19/25
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 17th January 2016, 12:37 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    Screaming like a siren

The hordes of ghouls surrounded them, but there was no time to waste. Ardere dashed forward, assuming Elyx would take the other side of enemies. He began to slash at the ghouls, as his blade heated up with a corrupt flame. During this barrage, Celica re-entered her battle form. Flames wrapping around her fists and lower legs, she provided some cover fire. The odd thing about this situation though, was that he kept seeing flames of apparitions in between each ghoul. It was almost as if his mind was being messed with. From the best he could tell, he was taking on one of the groups of three while a mirror demon lurked behind. But every now and then, he would get a glimpse of figures, dark ones. He could almost see snakes on the floor, as if they had been miraculously summoned. But he did not view it as a miracle, rather it made him a bit more angry. Furiously slashing at the ghouls, the fire mage incinerated what he could. His phoenix partner was beginning to notice his frantic actions, but she was also encountering a problem. Flashes of bright lights and creeping darkness around her legs prompted a volatile reaction, as she punched the remaining ghouls away. Once they were defeated, the mirror demon began to move forward. The two were so distracted by the apparitions and figures, that they were knocked back with severe force. We gotta get our heads in the game. Nodding, his partner took a deep breath and so did he. The mirror demon was no joke, and they could not afford to be so distracted during their fight with him. So they charged in from opposite sides, like a pincer attack. Whatever was around them, had to be some conjuration from Dracula but his body kept responding to it as if it were real. There was not much avoiding it. 

Swinging his sword around, he still had quite the bit of magic left. Perhaps this was the time to use it, or at least a portion of it. Dishing out a barrage of punches and slashes, Ardere and Celica were blinded for a moment by the impeding darkness. Then, they were knocked backwards. Ugh. Gripping the handle of his sword tightly, he swung it horizontally. A blast of black flames scorched forward, smacking into the demon. Flame God's Infernal Swipe! During the burst of flames, he kicked forward to dish out a powerful strike. In doing so, he saw a horde of snakes burst towards him. Flailing around, he cut the snakes to pieces. Celica attempted to help him, but she was knocked back by the mirror demon. No! She did not appear heavily injured, but she had been hit nonetheless. Turning to the mirror demon, he plunged his blade into it's chest without even thinking. Destroying it's armor and revealing it's true form, he took no time in slashing him to pieces. He was covered in cuts and some bruises, but the guild master was far from done with the fight tonight. He slashed right through the demon, before running back to his phoenix. Helping her up, he rubbed his eyes slightly. The apparitions and snakes kept appearing and reappearing. Hopefully Elyx and Ignite were having an easier time. Whatever these conjurations were, it almost messed him up.

@Elyx WC: 558/500 Post: 19/25

God Force:

Legacy Form:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 17th January 2016, 1:00 pm

The Name Is Elyx
    Care to Dance With Me?

Ardere did not seem to be having an easy time, both him and Cecila were covered in scratches. Any blood that may have been there was not visible from the angle that he was in. It was time they get some back up, both he and Ignite owed the both of them for covering for the She Phoenix while she was in her rage form, almost engulfing herself in the flames the she wields. Ignite seemed to be in a good condition, and she had taken out a Mirror Demon herself, so she should be fine with dealing with the three ghouls that were coming after her. Both of his palms would be placed out, a pink ball of light forming in front of them. It seemed like they were going to have to use the one being that is able to assist them any further. It was time to bring Cassie out. Cassie was the pet of Black Rose, for anyone to summon her, they would have to beat her in her own video game world that she had made. Now that he had done that, she was at his command, and will teleport to him anytime, anywhere. I need your help... To end the chaos and capture the enemy. Cassie... Answer me! He would call out to her before the pink ball of light had disappeared. From there, the giant robot would begin to form from the outline first. A small blue line would spin in a circle for a few seconds as a number would raise quickly from 1 to 100. Once 100 had been complete, she would be right there, the Black Rose pet. C.A.S.S.I.E. Her giant Armada Railgun would be equipped, a nice fast weapon that could be used for constant sniping of multiple enemies. The ghoul would to rid the Mirror demon.

Cassie, Precise Shot mode. Scan Mirrors, target, Demon. Avoid, Humans. Objective: Kill. Shoot on sight. He would command before placing his palm out. The Guild Pet would click the Rail gun before pointing at the mirrors quickly, her right arm moving very quickly as she was scanning. The demon was moving, it was trying to find a way around it, but the Guild Pet would not let her do such a thing. Elyx would lock his feet onto the ground, Violin held and ready for the demon to come out to attack. And then it tried so boldly, a shot at the group of them. Cassie was ready though, her Railgun fired quickly and hit a shot towards the head. It inflicted critical damage, but that was all really. It was a demon, no death from a headshot. The boy would follow this up with a slice of the bow to shoot a wave of wind past his allies, then he would run along with it to get ahead of the both of them. The wave would hit the wounded demon, who roared loud enough to phase Elyx as he jumped. The jump was rough, and the demon placed its fist upwards before launching it down, and a successful hit had been made onto him. His body would roll around in the process, bouncing upon each hit with the ground. Finally, he would slide his feet with the ground before looking upwards, a snarl on his face now. Cassie clicked the railgun before firing again, the demon shot once again in the head, another critical hit... Hopefully it would not be there anymore from that shot. With the 2 shots and wave of wind, it would be insane for it to be up. That was a lot of effort placed into the attacks.

http://prntscr.com/9rcvxm

@Ardere
    x
    x
    Elyx Counter: 20/25
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Ardere Kasai 17th January 2016, 10:41 pm

I am the fire
    I am burning brighter
    Roaring like a storm
    Screaming like a siren

His fire body sealed up all of the scratches on his body, being a useful trait of his. Unfortunately it did not work as ell on the ghouls as it did the demons, perhaps it would prove more useful against Dracula. Ardere was a bit battered from the energy fueled attacks, but he could still stand just fine and that meant he could fight to his fullest. Celica was able as well, but the enemy before them was far too strong for her. Twirling his blade, the ground beneath him was cut slightly just by sheer force. The world around him was still strange, shadows moving past his eyes and snakes across the floor. But the bottom line was; he could not stop now. Celica, stay back. The phoenix narrowed her eyebrows, placing a hand on her partner's shoulder. I can't just let you fight him alone. The fire mage placed both hands on his sword before taking a deep and slow breath. I'm not alone, I carry everyone with me. Plus, Elyx can bail me out if need be. Now get your butt back before the flames start flying. Bursting forward, the full extent of his speed was now seen. Moving at slightly beyond S ranked speeds, a trail of wind was left in his wake as he brought his sword up. Bringing it back down, his cold red Ca-Elum steel was blocked by the wicked claymore. Dracula stood there, holding his sword up to block. The sheer force displayed caused the vampire's feet to sink into the ground, cracking the concrete he stood on. For a moment, he seemed surprised by the amount of force the Fire Kind had unleashed. It was a little known fact, but his strength was even greater than his speed. Twirling in mid air, he brought his leg into the side of the demon's armor, bringing his sword back around. The lord was quick enough to block the sword strike, but he did not expect what came next from the kick. While it did not deal as much damage as he had hoped, it did dent the armor slightly, causing a burst of black flames to appear on the armor.

The fire mage possessed a special ability, to be able to light his opponent on fire with a physical strike. Using his pyrokinesis ability, he lifted his hand up. The black flames on the armor knocked Dracula right on his chin, knocking him as if he had been hit with a full force uppercut. A perk of having such corrupt flames was that they could be quite physical if he wished them to be. Dishing out several strikes, the claymore was coated in a dark energy, knocking Ardere backwards. He was not severely injured, but he slid across the concrete floor. By this time, it was likely the Black Rose mage would have joined the fray. Let's finish this guy off Elyx. A black aura formed across his body, blazing around him like a dark flames. Powering up, he clenched Clarent rightly. Sinking his feet into the ground, this would not be an easy fight, but it was not one they could afford to lose. I say we rush in at the same time and barrage him, then you blast him low. I'll jump up and blast him high. Then we'll wing it from there. A smirk crossing the lips of the vampire lord, he brushed his white long hair back. I may be older than  this country but I am not short on hearing. Giving a counter smirk, the god slayer straightened up. Oh, I know. 
    @Elyx WC: 605/500 Post: 20/25 Mp: 70% Hp: 300/400

God Force:

Legacy Form:

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by King Elyx 18th January 2016, 6:46 am

The Name Is Elyx
    Care to Dance With Me?

His face would then look down towards their main objective. The one man, or being rather, that was holding them for meals. It was time to throw down once more, right there. Ardere would address him, a simple order to take him down. The boy would nod his head as he would then place the Violin up. However, he was extremely low on magic power right now, the downside of Lerale magic. It gets eaten up so quickly. Ignite would then step to Elyx's side, an instant denial from the Violinist would be given to her. Stay back from this Ignite, we can handle this. I don't want you getting any more hurt in this job. He would explain before he would then look over towards her. Her stance had both of her palms held up in front of her chest, they sort of crossed over each other. No Elyx, this is an order I refuse to accept. I will fight alongside with you in this battle, nothing you say will make me do otherwise. The She Phoenix explained, all seriousness in her tone. It seems that she wanted to be stubborn, and an animal was proud until the very end. Iza was a very good example of that, and Ignite was no different. Letting a sigh emit from his lips, he would then let out a concerned statement. The instant you get hurt in this fight Ignite, I will make sure you are pulled out, even if it means I have to do so with force. And with that, the She Phoenix let out a smile. Given approval to fight, and that was a bluff. Elyx would be too focused on his battle to do anything to her to get her away.

All right, Ardere, Ignite, lets dance! He would order before making the charge, his feet pacing with the ground as he would then begin to play, sacrificing a little bit more of his energy just to cast out another spell. His light brown eyes locked onto the host. Ignite would follow up right behind him with two flames, one for each hand. Elyx started off by jumping, a sideways wave of wind shot diagonally at the host. The host quickly placed out his palm to make the attack null. Ignite would follow up, aiming two hooks to the face, one being the left side before followed up by the right side. The host was too quickly on the call, dodging by simply moving his upper body accordingly, then he'd quickly kick forward at Ignites stomach, causing her to slide back, the friction of her feet slowly down the sliding. Elyx took the moment that the host was distracted and jumped once again, a high kick to the face. The host had his arms ready to block, they were crossed as the foot came, causing the boy to fall. A sudden Ignite would strike the host in the stomach with a ball of fire in it, the impact causing a lot of devastation to occur as the host finally took a hit. That took a while, but one hit was just one, it was A ranked. They would have quite a long way to go.

@Ardere
    x
    x
    Elyx Counter: 21/25

Current date/time is 19th March 2024, 3:24 am