Primary Magic: Hecate Take Over
Secondary Magic: N/A
Caster or Holder: Holder
Description: Hecate Take Over, named after a Goddess of witchcraft, ghosts, necromancy, and much other evil associated things, is a very powerful form of Take Over that has three separate entities, each one specializing in their methods of eliminating either single or multiple oppositions. Rekka Lawless uses each of these Take Overs to their maximum potential, dividing them up to make sure that one of them is not a replica or the same as the other, as it may cause a nuisance and a heavy disadvantage. Although only capable of entering one Full Take Over at a time, each one has had itself trained and thoroughly created to have the utmost usefulness in the predicament that it specializes in.
The first of these Take Overs is the Hectate Demoness, a powerful--and quite alluring--demonic being that utilizes what is known as Decaying Void. Concealed in a skin-tight body suit that not only huge her curves for some arousing effects to the weak minded, along with showing off some assets, this demoness can use this Void of the utmost efficiency. Appearing as a very dark shade of purple, similar to an aura, Decaying Void can have many effects and properties in what it can do, whether it's dealing damage, shielding, used in area of effect explosions, or just looking cool. However, the one universal aspect of Decaying Void, hence its name, is its ability to decay the Health or Magic of opposition. Initial damage or effects from this Magic seemingly have little to no impact when first used, but its true potential and power conveys itself over duration's, in which the spell can eventually become much more devastating and powerful than if it were all done instantly.
- The high versatility between each Take Over, and within each Take Over, adds to a counter for multiple situations.
- Each Take Over has its own form of unique "energy", which keeps one from being overused and surprises available.
- Like many Take Overs, the very long duration's of Partial or Full Take Overs lead to long Cool Downs and vulnerability upon expiration.
- Unfortunately for Miss Lawless's comrades, there is little to no benefits for her allies. Only for herself.
- Each Take Over has its own set Durability threshold that causes it to immediately expire upon reaching the limit.
Lineage: Strength of Hurcules
Paranoia:This is a unique feature of her magic that strikes at the primal fears of her opponents. It will at first have minor effects on them but as her spells hit them it will slowly begin to instill fear into their minds and begin to cause them to become paranoid, is there something in her takeover that is beyond human and begin to effect their body as well as their minds.
5 Stacks Opponent loses 10 percent of speed and strength for 2 posts can be reapplied every 5 stacks.
10 Stacks: This will further effect the opponent as it will make them lose 10 percent of agility and make them unable to use a defensive technique for 2 posts. Can only be applied once every 8 posts.
15 stacks: Due to the paranoia being so strong they will lose 20 percent of speed and strength and be unable to perform a offensive technique for 2 posts. This can only be applied once a battle
20 Stacks if this many stacks are made the opponent will be to afraid to fight and will attempt to flee at all costs refusing to fight any further and forfeiting the battle. This can only be made to cause npcs to forfeit the battle PC will just attempt to run from her for two posts and this can only be used once a battle.
These effects cannot stack so if you chose to lower speed and strength 10 percent you cannot use the others until it has faded off only one effect can be on the opponent at a time.
2. Take Over Energy: Per every attack Rekka manages to land on an opponent, or even receives damage, she is granted a single passively stacking point of Take Over Energy. Once she reaches 10 stacks, she is granted the ability to refresh the Cool Downs of any of her spells; this includes a Full Body Take Over, a Partial Take Over, or any of her actives within Take Overs. Once she refreshes a spell, it takes a post to build up again from attacks. What is key to note is that Damage Over Time effects do not grant stacks, but their initial hits do, as well as melee and weapon attacks. The amount of stacks needed to refresh a spell is follows:
Full Body Take Overs require require the amount of stacks to refresh both the Partial and Full Take Overs since the Partials enter Cool Down when the Full Take Over does. Since her Full Take Over is C rank and she has 4 D rank partials, currently, Rekka would need 6 stacks.
D rank 1 Stack C rank 2 Stacks B rank 4 Stacks A rank 8 Stacks S rank 10 Stacks
3. Demonic Body: Each of Rekka's Full Take Overs are demonic, so in spite of taking double damage from Demon Slayers, she does have a bit of a quirk when it comes to God Slayers and demonic unholy Magic. Whenever each of these attacks hit her, the damage is not negated, but she does absorb half of the Magic Power that was used to initiate the attack, which means the amount she takes depends on both the user and the rank. If she absorbs a D rank spell from a C rank mage, she will absorb 5 Magic Power. If an SS rank casts a D rank spell on her, she won't absorb anything.
4. Flawless: While Rekka is in a Full Body Take Over, and not a Partial or outside of one, she gains a very destructive ability that enhances her base melee damage depending on how much health she has. This is all calculated BEFORE her strength bonus. Per every 20 points of Health she has, Rekka gains 1 point of damage added on to her base melee damage.
Name: Legs of the Demoness
Type: Offensive, Take Over, Decay.
Duration: Her Legs last 8 posts.
Cooldown: Her Legs have a Cool Down of 9 posts.
The spell has a cool down of 4 posts.
Description: The Void energy that the demoness uses begins to expell in a mist-like substance at the bottom of Rekka's heels. Then, as the mist ascends, it begins to travel up the legs of Rekka, until it reaches her waist area. Covering up her entire leg portion momentarily, the mist then rapidly dissipates into the air, leaving behind the Legs of the Demoness. Complete with its own set of built-in heels for elegant fighting, the legs of the demoness is a skin tight armor, covering the outside of her thighs, while the inside is a skin tight fabric that shows off quite a bit, specifically around the area of Rekka's rear end, which can stick out very well and cause distractions for the opponent.
Passively, Rekka gains a bonus of 20% boost to her Durability, and a 15% boost to her strength and speed.
Ultimate Venom: The Damage Over Time for Rekka's Magic can only be removed with cleansing spells of higher rank, not of equivalent.
Void Wave: A concentrated amount of Decaying Void gathers up on one of Rekka's legs, and the next time she performs a motion of it in which it would be counted as an attack, she sends out a linear wave of Decaying Energy that is 15 meters in length, and travels 10 meters per second to a maximum of 15 meters. This deals only 5 damage upon impact, but can inflict multiple targets. And per target hit, the damage over time increases. If used on only one target, it is one damage per post for 3 posts, but for every target hit, the damage increases by one to a maximum of 8.
- Void Wave is very useful for dealing with large crowds as it damage increases based on the number of people hit.
- Ultimate Venom assists in all of the spells for the Hectate Demoness, increasing their effectiveness.
- Void Wave's damage is very minimal when used on small amounts of people, specifically one.
- Ultimate Venom can work against allies very easily.
- Void Wave can also hit allies and apply the damage over time.
- The Durability Threshold for Legs of the Demoness is 75 Health.
Name: Arms of the Demoness
Type: Offensive, Take Over, Decay.
Duration: Her Arms Last 5 posts.
Decaying Shot is Intant.
Cooldown: Her arms have a Cool Down of 6 posts.
Decaying Shot has a Cool Down of 2 posts.
Description: Upon Rekka's right hand, a glowing red gem manifests itself from underneath her skin and emits a powerful light. And from the red gem comes the same purple mist as from her legs, consuming her entire arm and traveling over her shoulder to the other one. Once a few seconds have passed, the mist begins to blow away with the wind, and underneath them are the new arms of Rekka, that of her demoness. Each one is covered in durale but flexible jet black armor that become spikes at around her shoulder areas. Though there is a key distinction between the two; the one on her non dominant left hand appears to just be a normal glove, whilst the right one not only has built-in claws, but also a blade going from her wrist to her elbow that can be used in close combat scenarios.
Passively, Rekka gets a 20% boost to her Durability, and a 15% boost to her strength and speed.
Limbs of Decay: Passively, each physical strike from Rekka, not counting enhanced ones or spells, will inflict a small Decay on the target that deals 2 damage per post for 5 posts. If an attack is landed between this time, then the duration goes back a single post. The damage is small, but if allowed to continue, can build up to enormous amounts.
Decaying Shot: The red gem on the back of Rekka's right hand begins to glow as she extends her arm and open up her palm. After a very brief delay, Decaying Void gathers up in a shot on her arm, and fires itself in a narrow needle-like missile that is only a few centimeters in length, and not even a milimeter in width. Sacrificing speed for size, this missile travels 25 meters per second, and upon impact it deals 10 Damage, and then 5 damage per post for 4 posts.
- Limbs of Decay can cause even Rekka's melee attacks to deal much more damage.
- Decaying shot is small, but very fast considering its rank.
- Limbs of Decay cannot activate with Active abilities and spells.
- Decaying shot is extremely small.
- The blade on the Demoness's right arm is useless in terms of combat capabilities. For now.
- The Durability Threshold for Arms of the Demoness is 75 health.
Name: Torso of the Demoness
Type: Offensive, Take Over, Decay
Duration:Her Torso lasts 7 posts
Decaying Rupture is Instant
Cool Down: Her Torso has a Cool Down of 8 posts.
Decaying Rupture's Cool Down is 3 posts.
Description: Regardless of what she is wearing--or if she is wearing anything at all--Rekka's current torso shirt rips itself wide open to expose more than enough cleavage to make the fanboys swoon. Furthermore, not only does it rip itself wide open, but it also clutches itself tightly against her chest, and seals itself there. Her clothing also becomes the black flexible armor that the Hectate Demoness wears, and thus Rekka's torso area is transformed and granted several new abilities.
Passively, Rekka gains a 20% boost to her Durabilty, and a 15% boost to her strength and speed.
Body of Void: If anyone makes physical contact with Rekka, they receive a damage over time that deals 2 damage every post for 3 posts. Attacking with Limbs of Decay does not trigger this passive; Rekka must be attacked first.
Rupture: Rekka may cast this ability anywhere within 15 meters of her, and upon activation, the ground beneath an enemy erupts in a 5 meter radius of Decaying Void, shooting up straight into the sky as a cylinder and reaching a maximum of 30 meters into the sky. The initial damage is 15 damage, and affected targets suffer 5 damage per post for 3 posts.
- Rupture needs no sign of activation, so it can be very good for a surprise.
- Body of Void is useful for opponents attacking Rekka.
- Body of Void and Limbs of Decay do not activate at the same time. Rekka needs to either attack or be attacked.
- Body of Void can affect allies if they so much as touch Rekka.
- The duration for Body of Void does not reset if she is touched again.
- The Durability Threshold for Torso of the Demoness is 80 Health.
Name: Cerebal of the Demoness
Type: Tactical, Take Over, Decay
Duration: Her Cerebal lasts for 8 posts.
Crushing Void has a duration that lasts through the applied poison.
Cooldown: Her Cerebal lasts for 9 posts.
Crushing Void's Cool Down is always one more than its duration.
Description: Closing her eyes for only a brief moment, and then reopening them, the sclera of Rekka begins to darken into a black shade as her irises change into a glowing golden color. Her hair reaches down to her mid back, and tints itself into a scarlet red color as crimson markings appear on the sides of her jaw curving up towards her eyes and stopping just beneath them.
Passively, Rekka gains a 20% boost to her Durability, and a 15% boost to her strength and speed.
Stench of Fear: While anyone is affected by a Damage Over time from the Hectate Demoness, Rekka is capable of sensing where their exact location is if they are within 50 meters of her. This makes stealth, sneak attacks, and mobility relatively difficult.
Crushing Void: Through the will of her mind, Rekka causes the damage of all currently damage over time effects to double until their duration is over, but this can only affect 3 selected targets at a time. This cannot be used with her passives.
- Crushing Void is incredibly useful for pounding out damage.
- Stench of Fear can see through all forms of hiding, even spells.
- Stench of Fear can only sense through spells that are equal or one rank above itself.
- Crushing Void cannot be used on Damage Over Time effects from passives.
- Crushing Void cannot increase the damage of Damage over Time effects that are from spells one rank, or more, higher than itself.
- The Durability Threshold for Cerebal of the Demoness is 85 health.
Name: Hectate Demoness
Type: Offensive, Full Take Over, Decay
Duration: 15 Posts
Cooldown: 20 Posts
Description: Perhaps with a smirk spread across her Face, Rekka Lawless activates the full power of the Hectate Demoness, with the back of her right hand glowing with the jewel of the Demoness, and a black goo beings to spread throughout her body like a plague consuming her. It reaches up to her neck, and her hair changes to its scarlet red shade, her sclera into black, and her irises into gold. The goo on her body dissipates, and she is left standing within the Full Take Over of the Hectate Demoness, with armor covernig her arms, legs, and her torso area with a little bit of revealing elements added in to them for strategic distraction.
Rekka gains all of the passives of her previous Partial Take Overs, as well as the stat passives, and it gives her a total of 100% incread Durability, which is doubled, and 66% increased strength and speed.
Hectate Origin: The Hectate Demoness is incredibly potent at the arts of decaying, poisoning, or more simply put: damage over time. Her body and Magic have become incredibly knowledgeable in those specific arts and abilities, and thus, she becomes immune to all forms of Damage Over Time that are equivalent of her rank. The initial damage, if any, still affects her, but afterwards, the Hectate Demoness involuntarily corrupts whatever poisons her and converts it into Decaying Void, making it completely harmless towards her.
Void Blade: A blade that was lying dormant within the Partial Take Over for Arms of the Demoness, within her Full Take Over Rekka is capable of bringing it to life and unleashing its full power. Located on the back of her arm and going from her wrist to her elbow, the blade releases itself and grows out to a meter long from her elbow past her wrist, which in turn allows it to be used for much more potent combat capabilities. The blade's damage is not classified under a normal weapon's category, as it is summoned and used through Magic, so it has its own perks. The first perk is that the blade applies all on-hit effects with Rekka's passive, the second is that Rekka may transfer the power of any of her spells into her blade which will activate the spell's damage on hit, and the third is that the blade's default damage is 20 damage.
- Hecate Origin heavily counters any other damage over time spells or users.
- Void Blade can be used with all of Rekka's spells, transferring their damage and effects through it.
- The Durability Threshold for the Hectate Demoness is 150 health.
- Being a Demoness, Miss Hectate takes double damage from Demon Slayers.
- The Demoness's choice of clothing adds a lot of fan-service, which can be unwanted at times.
- Rekka's current strength or melee stats do not add on to the damage of her Void Blade.
Last edited by Rekka Lawless on 5th February 2016, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total