There is no real reason for my departure, i just have no muse for my characters on this site anymore. Such a shame as i have brought alot to FT-RP.
I will be waiting till the end of the IH event to leave, as i have promises to fulfill. Soooo thus begins the long goodbye.
- Ardere : dude... you are the biggest reason as to why i dragged this out so long. I have tried my hardest to stay here and grind past this block. But i cannot do it anymore. I have plenty of time, but no muse to get on and even log on. I will miss you and IH immensely, but i can't try to rp a character i no longer love. Talk to me on skype still!
- Basilisk Fang : Like i said, i will be waiting till the end of the event, and i hope to give you enough guidance on how to keep BF alive, but you deserve better. I feel like i am walking away with alot of broken promises but it is impossible for me to guide you at this point. I wish to appoint Rita as GM of Basilisk Fang. Hopefully she will lead y'all to greatness. Daiki, Nightken, don't let the guild die!
- Sol : I want to apologize to you the most, i kept putting everything off and i am so sorry.
- Decayuss : We had plans for the event, still do as i am staying long enough for that. Sorry we couldn't rp more.
- Everyone i owe Art : I am so sorry, but my attention is brought elsewhere and i can not complete your request.
- Everyone else : I hope you all have fun!! And i hope you all don't lose your muse like myself.
ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT LEAVING TILL JAN 12th~ That is the end of the IH Event. Afterwards
EDIT:.... Right, I can't fucking leave this damn place.... Ill be forever here.
Last edited by Tyriel on 2nd July 2016, 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total