Primary Magic: Phantasmal Soul Manipulation
Secondary Magic: N/A
Caster or Holder: Holder
In the very center of Mina’s body lies a special crystal ball, about the size of a large marble, which houses the magic that has been fused to her human soul. Mina has no idea how the marble got there but she knows that it is linked to the very existence and that it emits a powerful energy that can allow her to regenerate her fake body as well as use spectral techniques against her opponents. The magic can also be transferred into weapons turning them in phantom weapons using her soul as the source of the power.
This magic allows Mina to transmit the phantasmal energy her soul produces into attacks as well as allowing her to project images of herself for both attack spells and defense spells. This magic attacks the very soul of her enemies crushing them from the inside rather than harming them with physical force. She can however manipulate the energy to form physical objects if she can’t get to her opponents inner realm. In certain cases the magic allows her to nearly remove all of her soul from the doll and transfer it into another object, living or not, or allow her to take the ghostly form of any human image she wants for a short period of time (doing so leaves a transparent energy trail linking her to crystal ball as a tether). Due to the use of a non-living body the magic is only as strong as the soul and not the physical form.
• Mostly non-physical attacks mean unless opponents have armor or abilities mean to stop them then the spells will wear down the target easier.
• Physical spells against the user aren’t as strong as the user feels no pain from the attack allowing the user to continue fighting at a normal strength.
• Any soul nullification magic can reduce or even cancel any of the non-physical attacks and can severely damage the user.
• Some bigger attacks require the soul to leave the body meaning that it would be wide open to a counter-attack.
• Certain spells if countered right can be extremely dangerous to the user as the magic is connected to their soul. Light and Holy magic are double effective against this type of magic.
• Soul Pressure: Non-physical spells weaken opponent’s souls causing them to take an additional 10% damage on each next Non-physical spell after the first for 2 posts
• Phantasmal Repair: The energy seeping out of the crystal ball that controls the body is constantly in motion attempting to repair the body when it has the chance. The user heals 4% of their health every post and on every 3rd post the body can repair a destroyed limb. After the first limb repair however each time after requires the energy to forego the healing to repair the limb.
• Painless Feeling: Due to the nature of the user having a lifeless body the phantasmal energy seeped out of the crystal ball and engrossed it in it's magic allowing the body to withstand attacks better then normal when the body is at its highest form. 15% Damage reduction when the user is above 75% health, 8% damage reduction for 75% - 50%, and 0% damage reduction when the user is below 50%. The reduction is regained should the body ever be healed past the certain thresholds.
- Rage of the Soul Torn:
- Rage of the Soul Torn: There was once a man, well not really a man, but a half-human, half hedgehog hybrid by the name of Pulse. Unlike his brother Crest, who possessed the ability to manipulate water and was a doctor who strived to help people, he was a destructive being who only wanted to rule. He became known as Master Pulse, whilst his brother became know as Doctor Crest. Pulse was a master of air manipulation for highly destructive purposes and his descendants, most of them full humans, gained this ability: The ability to make the very air into a destructive weapon.
Ability: User gains access to a passive and is able to add 3 wind spells in addition to their magic to the spells. The spells gains are one of the user’s rank, one of a rank lower and one of a rank lower then that (max S-rank, Min D-rank). The passive ability is flight where they the wind wraps around them and allows them to fly around at their max speed or less.
Usage: Passive flight. The 3 spells must be made in addition to the user’s spells in their magic. They cannot have two or more spells of the same rank either meaning that at D-rank they only receive one spell from this, at C-rank they will have a C-rank spell and a D-rank spell from this and at B-rank they will have a B-rank spell, a C-rank spell, and a D-rank spell from this lineage.
• Flight: Wind forms itself around the user allowing them to fly around at their max speed or less.
- Name: Wind Reflector
Type: Defensive, Wind
Using the air around them the use throws up their arm to summon forth a 2x2 meter wall of wind in front of the user that can block both physical and magical attacks of equal or lower ranks. Not only can the wall block the attack but the wall will also reflect magical attacks back at the opponent at half of its normal damage. At the cost of 50% extra mana the wall can be expanded to a 6x6 meter wall in order to protect allies from attacks but the wind loses its ability to reflect attacks.
• A quick and simple defense that provides the added bonus of possibly hurting the opponent. Can be used while in midair and on the go.
• The spell requires more mana if needed to be used for the protection of allies and loses its ability to reflect.
• The wall will only reflect magical attacks meaning that physical can’t be reflected and could easily overpower the wall if it’s a strong enough attack.
- Name: Jet Stream Slicer
Type: Offensive, Wind
Cool down: 2
Description: The wind surrounding the user swirls itself around the arms and/or legs of the user before being fired at a high rate of speed after the user swings any of their appendages in a crossing motion at their opponent. The wind is fired in a straight line at 10 m/s and can slice through soft objects along with slicing through non-physical attacks of equal or lesser rankings.
• A quick simple attack that can be used for attack or defense
• Cluttered areas make the attack less effective as it reduces the power behind the attack if it has to slice through more then two objects.
• Due to the type of attack it’s very predictable after 3 meters so anyone faster then the user can easily dodge if far enough away.
- Signature Spells:
- Phantom Wail:
- Name: Phantom Wail
Rank: Scales with User (S Rank Max)
Type: Offensive AoE
Cooldown: N/A, after 3 uses in a row requires 3 post Cooldown though
The user channels magic into their mouth before letting loose a ghostly wail that strikes at opponents in front of them in dealing AoE damage of the users rank damage in magic damage. The yelling is so strong that the sound wave sends objects and people of equal rank or lower flying back from the strength of the magic. People within 5/10/15/20 meters in a cone like distance in front of the user take user rank damage and are sent flying backwards depending on their rank. People within the initial 3 meters take 1.5 times the user rank in damage due to the immediate proximity of the attack. Those of higher ranks take damage but those of 1 rank higher merely slide back and those of 2 ranks higher are unaffected by the push back.
• Large AoE attack that can hit multiple enemies and provides decent crowd control
• The attack being so large has the ability to hit allies who are in the way on accident
• Being an AoE attack the ability lacks any really strong damage but if used on one person at close range could be devastating.
- Soul Protector:
- Name: Soul Protector
Type: Requip Defensive Weapon: Shield
- What it looks like:
Summons forth a medium size shield wrapped in chains that straps itself to the user’s forearm. The shield then spreads out a blueish white spectral magic flame that engulfs the user and tightens their defenses while damaging those that strike the user with physical attacks. The shield can be used to bash enemies but only at a quarter of the user’s rank in damage.
Passive: The flames channels the users soul and strengthens the air around the user reducing damage taken by magical attacks by 15% and dealing half D-Rank damage to people who use up close physical attacks against the user.
• The shield doesn’t use a hand so leaves the user the options to use it with other weapons.
• Not a very effective offensive weapon
• The flames are a bright color and give off a bright light meaning they are always visible to the enemies.
- C-Rank Magic:
- Phantom Wisps:
Name: Phantom Wisps
Type: Requip: Defensive Support Special, Requires Requiped Armor
Duration: 4 or when all 3 Orbs have been used whichever comes first
Description: The User channels their inner essence through their armor creating four floating balls of energy that rotate around the user creating a passive defensive magical barrier.
Passive: Each orb has the ability to block one magical attack by taking the form of the user and stepping between them and the attack in attempt to stop the spell. The Wisps act on their own will completely block magical spells of C-Rank or lower. Magical Spells of higher rank have the damage reduced by 10% for B-Rank, 5% for A-Rank, and 0% for spells higher than A-Rank
Active: Although the Wisps act on their own the User may command all but one Wisps to move out and obit around up to two other people but only one person per Wisp. The number of people defended depends on the amount of Wisps remaining when doing so.
• Provides decent protection against Magical Spells that doesn’t require the user to actively be paying attention
• The Wisps only block Magical Attacks meaning that Physical Attacks can still get to the user.
• Requires one of the Requipped Armors to be active in order to channel the Wisps.
- Armor of the Specter:
- Name: Armor of the Specter
Type: Requip: Armor
- Armor Example:
Passive: Physical attacks deal damage only to the armor of the user and can’t deal any damage to the user while the armor is active. Magical attacks that don’t rely on a physical source to deal damage deal 2 times the damage to the armor upon hit and can damage the user. Magical attacks that rely on a physical source will strike the armor but deal only 50% of its damage in splash magic damage to the user.
Active: Twice per activation the user can channel their essence to fire a wave of physical energy knocking back anyone of equal rank or lower and magical spells of equal rank or lower back at the caster within 3 meters of the user in every direction. Can’t be used in back to back succession.
• Provides a good emergency armor against people who rely on physical power instead of magical.
• The armor leaves the very essence of the user exposed meaning that magical attacks are extremely effective against the user and could severely hurt the wearer of the armor.
• The active has no direct target meaning allies could possibly be hit if they are too close and magical attacks could be redirected to allies as well.
- Sword of the Lost Soldier:
- Name: Sword of the Lost Soldier
Type: Requip Weapon: Sword
- Sword Example:
Passive: The sword is constantly drawing energy from the air around it causing what looks to be a ghostly burning effect. In addition to its normal rank damage each strike of the sword burns the essence of the object hit causing their whole being whether its flesh, metal, clothing, etc., to be more susceptible to attacks increasing the damage dealt to the opponent by a certain percent. This effect happens even if the attack is block but only to the object blocking the sword. Hit objects take an additional 5% C-Rank damage on the next attack. Effect stacks 3 times up to 15% total additional damage and last for 2 post after the last attack hit.
Active: Once per activation and for the remaining duration of the spell the sword gains the power to fly allowing the user to control it mentally with their magic. This activation frees up the user’s hands but at the same time halves the damage the sword deals due to a lack of force behind the sword’s attacks.
• Provides a decent duration weapon that can be handled with one or no hands allowing the user to combine it with other weapons
• When flying the sword’s damage is lower cause of the lack of having a person behind the attack and since there is mental control if the user doesn’t focus they could easily lose track of the sword.
• The sword can be easily deflected while flying and if it gets stuck in an object requires either the user to cancel the spell or physically grab the object.
- D-Rank Magic:
Type: Requip: Scythe and Chain
Cool down: 4
Description: Summons forth a black and grey half meter long scythe connected to a 4 meter long weighted chain that wraps around either of the user’s arm. Either the scythe or the weighted end can be used as a throwing tool being tossed at 2 m/s.
Passive: The weapon echo’s the user’s soul energy causing physical attacks against opponents to drain 2% of their current MP on each successful hit. (Drain in this case meaning removing instead of transferring to user)
Active: Transforms the weapon in a phantom weapon for a short time allowing it to pass through armor and physical defensive spells equivalent to the user's rank and physical objects (trees, rocks, boulders, etc...) giving the ability to strike at an opponent’s soul with Non-Physical Damage. Non-Physical spells such as Magic Barriers and Non-Physical Walls (anything without a physical form to them), Armor of greater rank then the user, and physical defensive spells of greater rank then the user will block the phantom weapon.
• Provides both a ranged and melee weapon depending on the situation.
• A poor defensive weapon that can easily hurt the user if mishandled and requires two hands.
• In phantom mode the weapon can’t block physical attacks.
- Spectral Scatter Gun:
Name: Spectral Scatter Gun
Type: Requip: Gun Magic
Cool down: 4
Description: Transforms one of the user’s arms into a single barrel cannon that fires phantom bullets that penetrate physical armor. The user may fire up to five bullets per post and each bullet deals 30% of D-Rank damage (1.5 D-Rank total) as non-physical damage to opponents. Each bullet causes interference with the enemy’s souls reducing their damage output.
Passive: Each bullet hit per post reduces the opponent’s damage on their next spell by 3% up to a maximum of 15%.
Active: Once per summon the barrel can be super charged at the cost of the five bullets to fire a beam of phantom magic that deals damage equal to 1 C-Rank Spell and stuns opponents hit for one post.
• Can be used to hit multiple targets and penetrates physical armor
• Each bullet and super charged beam fires at a medium pace meaning they can be easily avoided.
• Requires an open hand not allowing any two handed weapons to be used.
- Phantasmal Cloak:
Name: Phantasmal Cloak
Type: Requip: Armor
Cool down: 3
Description: Summons forth a simple white hooded cloak that emits a pulsating magical wave turning the user’s body into a partially ghostly figure. Those wearing the cloak have increased speed as if they were a true ghost.
Passive: Speed is increased by 15% for the user.
Active: Once per summon the armor can emit a bright light blinding anyone in a 10 meter diameter for a short time. The user is then turned completely transparent allowing them to pass through solid objects and to avoid damage equivalent to 1 C-Rank spell at the cost of nearly all physical power for 2 posts. After enough damage has been avoided the armor reverts back to its passive state.
• Effective against melee fighters and magic users with the ability to pass through solid objects and an active dodge when used for a short time.
• The active not only blinds opponents but can blind allies as well potentially putting them into harm’s way.
• Since the user is a ghostly figure at the time of activation means that any physical attack deals significantly less damage to opponents. Physical damage reduced by 90% when armor’s active is used forcing them to rely on other attacks.
- Soul Grappling Beam:
Name: Soul Grappling Beam
Type: Offensive, Requip: Special Spell, Requires Gun Magic Weapon
Cool down: 3, once per summon
Description: The user channels their soul into the Requip Gun and fires it at their opponent with the soul acting as a tether to the gun at a maximum range of 6.5 meters at a 2 m/s. With a successful hit the user’s soul ensnares their opponent’s soul and pulls a copy of it out of their body and into the real realm where it is then vulnerable to attacks for a period of time. The opponent’s soul copy is pulled to within melee range of the user, it doesn’t move, it takes the form of the opponent hit, and it causes the copy to be extremely vulnerable to any attacks from any source. Any damage dealt to the soul copy is transferred to their real body at 1.5 times the damage of the spell rank used to hit the soul over a 1 Post duration. The spell dissipates if the opponent leaves the area within a 10 meter diameter around the copied soul.
• Provides a different approach to fighting an enemy as on successful hit allows the user to strike even if they can’t see their opponent afterward.
• The soul isn’t limited to any type of damage allowing for max potential usage
• Requires a specific Requip to be active in order to use
• The attack is easily avoidable as it can’t change direction once it has been fired
• If the attack misses it leaves the body wide open to attack as the body is forced to be still till the soul snaps back to the body.
List of Spell Fusions:(Locked until B rank)[/b]
Last edited by Mina on 25th March 2016, 9:56 am; edited 10 times in total