Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My template dump, Famine/Roya

Roya
    Roya

See you in hell

See you in hell

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : ---
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Monokuroen, Monochrome Demon
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sinners White and Black Flame
    Second Magic: ---
    Third Magic:

My template dump, Famine/Roya Empty My template dump, Famine/Roya

Post by Roya 12th December 2015, 19:53

she was the

Let's watch it burn
    Let's watch this city burn the world

Let's watch this city burn
    From the skylines on top of the world
    'Til there's nothing left of her
    Let's watch this city burn the world

My body doused in ash with two empty cans of gas
    The only evidence they have is a police sketch of my mask
    And it's hard at times to ask if you can save my heart for last
    And it's hard to face the facts when the darkness fades to black

It's not just make believe when they make me take a seat
    And they put amphetamines in the air and make me breathe
    So come on and grab your children, look out for burning buildings
    And villains who pillage, they're killing by the millions
    And billions of people die for a lost cause
    So now I pray to my nation destroyed under god

It's the end of the world
    All my battles have been won
    But the war has just begun

The city looks so pretty, do you wanna burn it with me?
    'Til the skies bleeds ashes and the fucking skyline crashes
    They catch us with matches to ignite the flame
    And all the hopes of a youth deemed fucking insane

They say,
    Take the pill
    In god we trust
    Go and kill
    God loves us
    As in life as in death
    Breathing 'til there is no breath

I will not die in the night but in the light
    Of the sun with the ashes of this world in my lungs
    But who am I to say let's all just run away
    Grab your saints and pray, we're gonna burn this world today.

Say it's the end of the world
    As in heaven as on earth
    We've been dead since our birth

W O R D S
    xxx

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @xxx

N O T E S  
    xxx

fire

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My template dump, Famine/Roya Tumblr_m609u8ILP61ry2dofo1_500

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Star Child
    Second Magic: Arc of Time
    Third Magic:

My template dump, Famine/Roya Empty Re: My template dump, Famine/Roya

Post by Sybil 2nd February 2016, 20:08

Untitled Document

@tagged
    ###
    bright lights cast DARK SHADOWS
    ...when shown from a single direction 

I wish I found some better sounds no one’s ever heard,
    I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words,
    I wish I found some chords in an order that is new,
    I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang,

I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink,
    But now I’m insecure and I care what people think.
    My name’s ‘Blurryface’ and I care what you think

Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol’ days,
    When our momma sang us to sleep but now we’re stressed out.

Sometimes a certain smell will take me back to when I was young,
    How come I’m never able to identify where it’s coming from,
    I’d make a candle out of it if I ever found it,
    Try to sell it, never sell out of it, I’d probably only sell one,

It’d be to my brother, ‘cause we have the same nose,
    Same clothes homegrown a stone’s throw from a creek we used to roam,
    But it would remind us of when nothing really mattered,
    Out of student loans and treehouse homes we all would take the latter.

My name’s ‘Blurryface’ and I care what you think

We used to play pretend, give each other different names,
    We would build a rocket ship and then we’d fly it far away,
    Used to dream of outer space but now they’re laughing at our face,
    Saying, “wake up, you need to make money."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 10th February 2016, 18:41

-Name-
    -Relationship-
    Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here Insert Text Here

Status

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 1st May 2016, 23:58

Jade The Original Sin

It is okayif you hate me, I hate me too!

Basilisk Fang

Fallen God Slayer

B-Class

Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah 

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 20th June 2016, 18:18

Die A Hero, Or Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
    Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
    Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan.

@tag
    Words
    NOTES:

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 11th May 2017, 01:15

I'm not...Evil
    Evil is just what is within me, and the men and monsters I slay.
    0000 words
    commentary
    and any notes you wanna put can go here. doesn't scroll, but it'll stretch as long as it needs to for everything to fit.
    Bonbon jelly beans marshmallow. Dessert muffin carrot cake pie croissant. Oat cake tootsie roll lollipop. Tart oat cake gingerbread fruitcake lemon drops. Bear claw candy cheesecake fruitcake candy canes muffin cupcake jelly-o. Sweet soufflé marshmallow chocolate cake. Candy jujubes cupcake muffin gingerbread topping. Ice cream jelly brownie sugar plum oat cake dessert biscuit chocolate cake chocolate. Pudding apple pie wafer bonbon jelly-o tootsie roll chupa chups bonbon. Chocolate bar danish tart. Wafer lollipop candy chupa chups carrot cake icing cheesecake. Dessert soufflé tart pastry gummi bears chupa chups sweet roll lollipop.

"Cake candy bear claw. Chocolate cake gingerbread cake tiramisu brownie muffin. Lemon drops gummies lemon drops. Dessert candy canes dragée powder chocolate bar bear claw oat cake."

Apple pie jelly beans jelly-o gingerbread chocolate. Cheesecake marzipan lollipop liquorice caramels toffee. Macaroon caramels cheesecake caramels muffin gummies candy canes halvah candy canes. Sugar plum cookie macaroon toffee gummies jelly-o oat cake macaroon donut. Donut marshmallow bonbon chocolate bar ice cream powder cake. Dessert fruitcake jelly-o croissant marzipan toffee. Wafer ice cream chupa chups cake topping powder. Brownie chocolate bar cotton candy dragée jujubes cheesecake.

"Powder jujubes oat cake marshmallow chocolate bar danish cupcake cake. Ice cream gingerbread liquorice pastry apple pie cake cake pastry chocolate bar."

Chocolate cake jelly-o ice cream muffin cupcake cake macaroon cake soufflé. Gummies sweet cookie danish. Dessert caramels jelly beans jelly beans candy. Macaroon cake candy canes jelly beans cake. Liquorice marshmallow gummi bears icing chocolate bar bear claw cotton candy jujubes. Tiramisu donut marshmallow sweet roll tart candy powder sugar plum. Tootsie roll caramels gummi bears marshmallow. Cupcake donut toffee donut toffee biscuit sesame snaps. Pastry sesame snaps candy canes bonbon liquorice chocolate cake sweet roll macaroon. Muffin halvah topping. Soufflé bear claw pudding. Pastry liquorice macaroon cupcake cupcake dessert sweet roll. Liquorice chocolate bar candy canes bonbon lollipop wafer halvah. Gingerbread apple pie caramels.
    pyxis

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 2nd December 2017, 23:03

Hey. Cruel World
    Hey, cruel world…You don’t have what it takes We don’t need your faith. We've got fucking fate. Hey, cruel world… You don’t have what it takes We don’t need your faith. We've got fucking fate. Creator Preserver Destroyer Ask which one I am.

There’s no drugged-out devils or Square-halo angels Walking among us. I am among no one I am among no one I am among no one No one Hey, cruel world… You don’t have what it takes We don’t need your faith. We've got fucking fate. Fate Fate Fate

The center of the universe Cannot exist When there are no, No edges The center of the universe Cannot exist When there are no, No edges Hey, cruel world… You don’t have what it takes We don’t need your faith. We've got fucking fate. Fate Fate Fate Fate Fate, fate, fate Fate, fate, fate

I am among no one I am among no one I am among no one No one Hey, cruel world… You don’t have what it takes We don’t need your faith. We've got fucking fate. Fate Fate Fate Fate Fate Fate

( tags: right here. words: ####)
    made by jinx of adoxography

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 2nd December 2017, 23:04

Hey. Cruel World
    Text
    ( tags: right here. words: ####)
    made by jinx of adoxography

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 11th December 2017, 23:25

Shadow Make: Magic!

Primary Magic Shadow Make ■ Caster ■ Secondary Magic Arc of Time

We cast shadows on something wherever we stand

Magic, Shadow-Make is a type of Molding Magic which utilizes the element of darkness. The user can create a variety of objects out of shadow to be used for offensive, defensive or other purposes.

The user has control over shadows and darkness around them. Shadow Magic allows the user to bend and shape their own shadow and surrounding shadows for various purposes, including offense and defensive use. This allows the user a great deal of flexibility. A skilled user easily uses their shadow and the shadows of others to create or destroy whatever they please, However, the abilities of Shadow magic may become somewhat limited if the user Is not in an ideal fighting environment. For example, If the user had to fight an opponent in an open and well-lit area. There would not be as many dark places or accessible shadows.

Abbilities

The Gift Of Creation: Like any other maker magic user, the mage can create various non-animated and non-combat items from her element such as keys, tools, ect.
    -
    -

Lineage

Ice Cold
    My template dump, Famine/Roya Tumblr_omvl3p2qaG1sksryco1_500

Description: Since the beginning of your entire bloodline, your moms, dads, grandfathers, great grandfathers and so on, have thrived in the coldest regions of Fiore. Over time, they have built up such a resistance, that your people can wear swimwear to the top of a mountain without so much as a shiver. Magical conditioning and perseverance can take you a long way. So, by this point of the bloodline, you don't even know what could feel like, just hot, but as all things, there are some drawbacks that weren't foreseen.

Ability: The user of this lineage has a passive 50% resistance to ice spells. Immune to natural cold temperatures.  They feel fatigued and drained in hot climates however and take 50% extra damage from fire spells. They receive an ice spell of their rank or lower in addition to their spells in their magic(S Max). They can also redirect an ice spell of their rank or lower(S Max) by paying what the spell would cost them for their rank + half.
    Usage: Redirection has a 4 post cooldown all the rest are passive.

D-Class

My template dump, Famine/Roya Ecf93d4f7a88886437a80a691c8a662f
    Void Portal:

SM Darts:

SM Wall:

SM Blade:

C-Class

My template dump, Famine/Roya 7c8675b119d48aacf059348c3e16e2f9

Thorns:
    SM Spikes:
    SM Net:

B-Class

My template dump, Famine/Roya Tumblr_ml5zki4E6Z1qf2huro1_500
    SM Hurricane:
    -
    deltra of gangnam style

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 27th December 2017, 13:11

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 27th December 2017, 13:25

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sybil 27th December 2017, 13:29

Basilisk Fang
    dark guild of the north

Mt.Hakobe

Its cold
    My template dump, Famine/Roya KPElu0Q

The Settlement

It's oppresed
    My template dump, Famine/Roya ZOnYaCn

The Fortress

Its intimidating
    My template dump, Famine/Roya 8gH71pJ

Guild Commons

It's a little dusty
    My template dump, Famine/Roya PEj7aH9

Dungeon

It's a bad place
    My template dump, Famine/Roya OLmWIC0

Office

It's where she plans.
    My template dump, Famine/Roya Hof8yuQ

My template dump, Famine/Roya TR4Hq69

Rooming/Living

It's a litle chilly
    My template dump, Famine/Roya JqNVoUL

My template dump, Famine/Roya ICxe4Cx

Infirmary

It's a little bloody
    My template dump, Famine/Roya 0uOkrwo

Archives

It's old
    My template dump, Famine/Roya AQhBKih

MADE BY FAMINE OF FTRP

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 13:05