Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private/Aiyana]

Nazaki
    Nazaki

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul Breaker
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private/Aiyana] Empty Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private/Aiyana]

Post by Nazaki 27th November 2015, 9:05 am

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private/Aiyana] BCKaokj

Job Info:

The day began how it usually did; calm, relaxing and just nice overall. For the most part the red haired mage was in a pretty good mood, but of course, his slightly nonchalant facial expression remained. With his sheathed sword on his left hip, the young male continued to walk forward despite having absolutely no destination. Suddenly, a loud scream was heard, one that could only have come from a female. Immediately Nazaki darted towards the situation which happened to be occuring in an alleyway. It was strange though, why would the criminal be doing this in broad daylight? It just didn't make any sense. Perhaps the criminals in Fiore were becoming dumb. Nazaki stopped upon seeing three masked men, one holding a blonde headed female by the arms pinning her to the ground while the other two stood beside him. Without hesitation Zaki drew his sword and dashed towards the criminal holding the female, hoping to easily slice his arms off. Unfortunately that was not the case. When his blade connected with the mans arms, it hadn't succeeded in cutting at all. There was no doubt that his gloves had been magical. Immediately the other two criminals began punching, and kicking at their enemy. Honestly, the fight wasn't all that hard but he was being overwhelmed and taking blows occasionally could not be helped. Glancing over at the endangered female, Naz noticed that she was being stolen. Quickly he dashed towards her and in the blink of an eye retrieved her from the arms of the criminal. Just then, Nazaki had been kicked out of the alleyway and into the public with the female in his arms, both now tumbling on the cemented ground.  Nazaki panted softly as he stood up and  blood trickled from his face. Whoever these guys were, they were pretty strong and it was now obvious that a lowly ranked mage such as himself would be no match. It was a good thing he had saved the victim before she was hurt so he'd happily go down for the count. Shit

WordCount: 347/300

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private/Aiyana] Thumb-1920-120122
    "Well, what are you waiting for...Guest?"
    The Mage | The Magic | The Arsenal
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private/Aiyana] Empty Re: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private/Aiyana]

Post by Cr1tikal 29th November 2015, 10:09 pm

Aiyana was on a mission, one that involve the entirety of a place called "Snow Island" and what was going on there. The place was stuck in a permanent winter, and the guilds and Magic Council had asked the stronger mages to go and figure it out. With her new title as Ice Dragon Slayer, and the magic she had learned to go with it, the Nine Tailed Fox Celestial Spirit felt she had one of the highest chances for solving the issue; even if she went by herself. The young woman was just on her way to do such, when a stranger happened to roll out into the street a couple hundred feet out in front of her, a group of people seemingly attacking the person for who knew what reason. Feeling it her duty to save someone in trouble the human, turned spirit, rushed forth to intervene.

”Cease this at once! I am a Guild Ace of Sabertooth, and demand this violence stop right now!” The words only caused the angered group to come at her instead, attacking the offending voice that was warning them. Instead of letting them get close, none using magic and instead just charging her, the woman let her Remorseless Winter Aura come into effect as they grew withing its twenty meter range. The group found themselves within a sudden chill that made them run slower, giving Aiyana the advantage as she charged at them suddenly. A few attacks were made, most being strong, but slow, punches that she casually avoided as she kicked out legs from underneath them one after another. It didn't take long for the group to plead mercy, Aiyana lowering her slowing aura down to nothing so the men could run away, leaving those that had been under attack.

Walking up to him, Aiyana having a large smile on her face that almost made her eyes close, the semi-scantily clad woman spoke happily with a question mixed in. ”I'm sure you heard me yell my name, and where I'm from. Are you okay? Was on my way to a job and saw what was going on, figured you might want help.” Nine tails swished lightly, a sign of happiness in those that new animalistic behaviour, while the fox ears on her head twitched at loud sounds as they went.

[389]
    [2/25]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private/Aiyana] MQNhOUw

Nazaki
    Nazaki

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul Breaker
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private/Aiyana] Empty Re: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private/Aiyana]

Post by Nazaki 1st December 2015, 11:54 am

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private/Aiyana] BCKaokj

Just when Zaki thought he would have to get down to business, a female approached the scene. Her beauty could not be denied, but what did catch his attentions was her assertiveness. She demanded that this violcence stop immediately, then went on to state her position as guild ace of Sabertooth. Sabertooth?!" Sabertooth was a guild known for its vast amount of powerful guild members. The guild itself was both feared and idolized throughout all of Fiore if not the world, and this girl was the Ace?! Immediately Nazaki's eyes widened. He was shocked to have run into such an individual at such a time. This was both an embarrassing, and lucky moment. He looked like such a weakling in front of her it made him want to puke. To make matters worse than it already was, she easily took out the criminals that decided to target her instead. Bakas, only if they knew that someone with her power wasn't to be tampered with. After the female was done, she allowed the criminals to run away like the cowards they were. At least he saved the female, she was still unconscious, but it seemed that the civilians were helping her now. Once his knight in shining cloth was done, she approached him with a large and warm smile. One that literally told him that he had nothing to worry about. She spoke happily, saying that she was sure Nazaki knew her by now and her reason for coming to his rescue. With an obviously fake smile, Nazaki spoke. "Thank you. Given your position as guild Ace of Sabertooth, I'm going to guess that you're that Aiyana person I've heard about-- one of the strongest female mages in the country. Pleasure to meet you, my name is Nazaki Hanumaru of the noble Hanumaru clan." He then stood up and dusted himself off before facing her, now with a nonchalant facial expression. Although his smile was fake, his gratitude was not, though due to his demeanor it was very hard for people to tell if he was just being sarcastic or not. "How can I ever repay you?"

WordCount: 357/300
    PostCount: 3/25

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private/Aiyana] Thumb-1920-120122
    "Well, what are you waiting for...Guest?"
    The Mage | The Magic | The Arsenal
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 9th December 2015, 12:45 am

A giggle left the lips of the girl as she heard Nazaki talk about her as well as give the proper name for her without help. She had never thought of herself as one of the strongest female mages, let along as a strong mage. The nine tailed fox celestial spirit just enjoyed helping others. The fact that she had magic just made it easier to do so! Well aren't you sweet! It's nice to meet you Nazaki Hanumaru! Her words as happy as one could be, quite the opposite of the slightly stern one she had used when she had arrived for the rescue.

And how could he repay her? The young woman had not planned on even asking for any kind of repayment! Surely the thugs were not going to kill him out in public. Heck, if she hadn't come along someone else was sure to intervene. They were out in public after all! That was when it hit her! Maybe he could tag along! She could sense he was a mage, his magical energy being a weaker aura than her own was still quite obvious to her! "Well...I guess there's one thing you could do! You're a mage, right? Well, I'm going on a job to snowfall island to figure out some things there. A lot of mages haven't come back, but I have a feeling I can do this job! Why don't you come along with me? I can be like...a mentor to you and help you learn stuff about yourself!" All the while, as she spoke, her body moved with feminine charm. Tails moved about as an extension of her brains emotions as her fox ears wiggled about at sounds and her own words.

The woman had thought about taking up a mentee for a while now. Funny how things like that just happened when you thought about them!

[314]
    [4]

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work [Private/Aiyana] MQNhOUw

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:06 am