• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

KAEN

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

KAEN Empty KAEN

Post by The Lunatic on Tue 17 Nov 2015, 10:54 pm

Kaen

Type: Weapon (spear-nunchucks hybrid)
    Description:
    Crafted out of premium fey steel, Kaen is perhaps Yuzuki's most treasured belonging. This unique weapon can switch in and out of a spear form and a nunchucks form, separating at certain intervals on the handle to transform into the latter. The blade automatically sheds any blood that contaminates its surface, and it's the holder's weapon of choice.

Half:
    NAME: Half
    TYPE: Burst
    DAMAGE: 120 HP
    RANGE: 75 meters
    SPEED: 75 meters per second
    DURATION: 8 posts
    DESCRIPTION: In segmented form, the user whirls the weapon around themselves in a storm of chains and metal. Small blades extend outwards from each metal segment, and black and white moonfire stream off from the chains. Releasing the weapon into a wider arc will allow the blades to extend dramatically to fill the range with fire and blades, making it near impossible to avoid the onslaught. Throughout the duration, Yuzuki’s speed is additionally increased by 90% during the duration.
    Shisshin:
    NAME: Shisshin
    RANGE: 50 meters
    SPEED: Instant
    DURATION: 1 post
    DESCRIPTION: Wherever there is a shadow, the user can carve into it with her spear and enter into it, emerging from any other shadow within the range. Essentially, this is a teleportation spell that may be used once a post.
    Majogari:
    NAME: Majogari
    TYPE: Multi-target
    DAMAGE: 60 HP
    RANGE: 150 meters
    SPEED: 110 meters per second
    DURATION: 6 posts
    DESCRIPTION: With a spin of her spear, the user creates a series of 10 dark silver blades that fly out towards the nearest 10 opponents. If there are fewer than that, the remaining blades will fly off into random structures or items nearby. The blades will follow the opponents as they move throughout the duration – unless destroyed or trapped, they will not stop following their target until the end of the duration.
    Venus:
    NAME: Venus
    TYPE: Single-target
    DAMAGE: 80 HP
    RANGE: 200 meters
    SPEED: 200 meters per second
    DESCRIPTION: A ring of silver light forms around the tip of the spear, before blasting forward at the designated opponent. This can be used once per post throughout the duration, with spell speeds being increased by 60% throughout the duration as well.
    Hakuheisen:
    NAME: Hakuheisen
    TYPE: Passive Buff
    DESCRIPTION: Silver light surrounds the user and the blade, buffing all physical damage by 75%.

Last edited by The Lunatic on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 7:14 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Magic: N/A (for now)
    Third Magic:

KAEN Empty Re: KAEN

Post by Chaotic Rumble on Wed 18 Nov 2015, 6:49 am

Spoiler:

lavenderflower77 wrote:Name: Katsuki
    Type: Spear
    Description:
    KAEN Kyoko_Weapon
    It's silver instead, though, with swirling star designs down the handle. There is also only one chain segment at the very bottom.
    Strengths:

• Lightweight and easy to lift
    • Unique Weapon, so unexpected by opponents

Weaknesses:

• Large, so won't work well in small spaces
    • Hard to wield because of chained off end
    • Made of elfin metal, so can't be wielded by anyone besides people with fey blood

Abilities: ( List all the abilities it has, make sure that the list is clear and understandable. See Misc rules for how many you can have)
    Name: Name of the ability
    Duration: How long does the spell last
    Cooldown: How long till its off cooldown
    Description: (Describe the ability. As abilities will rank up with you (maxing out at the max spell rank for that weapon) please try to put scaling in e.g. at D rank it will go 5ft and this range will increase by 5ft each rank of the user up to max spell rank of weapon. This means you don't have to come back and edit it every time you rank up.)
    Strengths: 3 minimum
    Weaknesses: 4 minimum

Heyo mate, I'll be the one reviewing your weapon today.  I'll quote your magic so we know its state prior to any changes; I won't actually reply in it.

So with that, let's begin!

The weapon is mostly alright on its own. I'm assuming based off of the image you provided that it can break up into segments to work more like nunchucks/whip. If that's the case, I'd elaborate more on that in the description of the weapon itself, because it'd be a lot easier to understand and whatnot.

Other than that, it's pretty good!

Please bump once you've made the changes, or have anything you'd like to discuss!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

KAEN V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by The Lunatic on Wed 18 Nov 2015, 6:46 pm

Hopefully this works! c:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

KAEN TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Magic: N/A (for now)
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble on Thu 19 Nov 2015, 12:28 pm

It does.

Nice work!

'Tis approved~!

KAEN V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul
    Second Magic: Ice
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox on Sun 20 Mar 2016, 3:52 pm

Spoiler:
    Type: Spear
    Description:
    KAEN Kyoko_Weapon
    It's silver instead, though, with swirling star designs down the handle. It can seamlessly split apart to transform into a nunchuck like weapon, though, if both ends are grabbed and pushed downward like it's breaking. It returns to the form of a spear when the very end piece is held.
    Strengths:

Weaknesses:

• Made of elfin metal, so can't be wielded by anyone besides people with fey blood

Abilities: ( List all the abilities it has, make sure that the list is clear and understandable. See Misc rules for how many you can have)
    Name: Name of the ability
    Duration: How long does the spell last
    Cooldown: How long till its off cooldown
    Description: (Describe the ability. As abilities will rank up with you (maxing out at the max spell rank for that weapon) please try to put scaling in e.g. at D rank it will go 5ft and this range will increase by 5ft each rank of the user up to max spell rank of weapon. This means you don't have to come back and edit it every time you rank up.)
    Strengths: 3 minimum
    Weaknesses: 4 minimum
    Unlocked at user's request, please remember to post on the appropriate application thread to have this re-approved.
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev on Tue 29 Mar 2016, 6:53 pm

Hello, Lavender!  I will be the one to grade your weapon, Katsuki.
    Anything you see in this color are my corrections to your weapon.
    If you have any questions in response to these corrections, feel free to message me :D

Type: Spear/Nunchucks
    Description:
    KAEN Kyoko_Weapon
    It's silver instead, though, with swirling star designs down the handle. It can seamlessly split apart to transform into a nunchuck like weapon, though, if both ends are grabbed and pushed downward like it's breaking. It returns to the form of a spear when the very end piece is held.
    Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Abilities:
    Whirl of Light:
    Name: Whirl of Light
    Rank: C for now  I'm going to assume this is your "up to S Rank" ability, right?  If so, please indicate in the rank saying "User's rank up to S Rank"
    Duration: 1  Is this duration for the blinding effect?  If so, can you break it down by rank along with the cooldown?
    Cooldown: 3  See above
    Description: Yuzuki will spin the spear around in nunchuck form, causing it to whirl into a circle around her. However, unlike a normal attack in this fashion, the spear's length will increase and increase, and begin to give off a bright light. This starts off with 5 ft range around her at D rank, and increases by one with each rank. Anyone hit will receive the spell damage of a spell her rank.
    - Due to the inability to move and potential of hitting your own teammates, I will grant you the ability to deal Rank (+20%) spell damage.

Strengths:

• Can cover a fairly large range
    • Light could blind enemies
    • The number of blades will increase as well, giving it a more likely chance to kill What does this mean?  Do you mean the number of blades increase as you rank up?  Please specify

Weaknesses:

• She cannot move while doing this, since she has to keep it spinning around her
    • May hit allies who are in the range as well
    • Doesn't work well in smaller areas  This is already the weapon's weakness.  I would change this to state:  Cannot blind targets 2 ranks higher instead
    • She could be hit by a part of it herself if not careful.  Due to your character becoming more proficient at using this weapon (as you rank up), I would suggest removing this ability.  Instead, I would probably change this to "Light Slayers can eat the light instead of being blinded by it" due to it being a light spell and all

Mesmerization:
    Name: Mesmerization
    Rank: D for now  This ability can be of your rank, however, it cannot exceed A Rank (which is what I'm assuming this is).  Please change it to state:  "User's rank up to A Rank"
    Duration: Passive
    Cooldown: Passive
    Description: This ability makes use of the moonlight inside of Katsuki, using the moonlight's mesmerizing, almost hypnotizing abilities. When light bounces off of the blade or a part of the handle, moonlight is reflected off. Whoever or whatever sees this will be slowed as long as they gaze at it, slowed down by 5mps. This increases by 1mos each rankup. Higher ranks and people with special abilities to resist this pull will not be affected, however.
    Okay.  In order for this to work, I'm going to ask for the following things:
    In the description, state that the moon has to be out.  
    Also state that your character has to be fighting outside under the moon (for the moonlight to reflect off of the weapon)
    Also state that if the moonlight is blocked, in any way, or your character comes out from under the moonlight -- the penalties will be nullified until you return to moonlight.
    Oh! And state that it doesn't effect targets 2 ranks above you or blind targets.

Pro-tip:  Passives don't need Strengths/Weaknesses, so please remove them :D.

Strengths:

• Can give Yuzuki a chance to escape.

Weaknesses:

• She cannot control who sees it, so allies may be affectes
    • If it's too dark, the ability cannot work
    • Only slows the person, they can still cast spells after her.

Sorry about that.  Please bump once you have made the corrections and I'll get back to it :D
    Awesome looking weapon though! Haven't seen too many people use something as unique as this.

Edit:  made a quick edit for your passive.

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by The Lunatic on Tue 29 Mar 2016, 10:44 pm

Bump. I completely changed the second ability, and edited the first one according to your notes

KAEN TqvxSWh5_o
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev on Wed 30 Mar 2016, 1:33 am

Description:
    KAEN Kyoko_Weapon
    Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Abilities:
    Whirl of Light:
    Duration: 1 at D rank, but increases by one every two ranks
    Cooldown: 3 at D rank, but increases by one every two ranks
    Description: Yuzuki will spin the spear around in nunchuck form, causing it to whirl into a circle around her. However, unlike a normal attack in this fashion, the spear's length will increase and increase, and begin to give off a bright light. This starts off with 5 ft range around her at D rank, and increases by one with each rank. Anyone hit will receive the spell damage of a spell her rank +20% damage of that rank.
    Strengths:

• While there is usually only one blade, when this ability is in use, four more appear, so she has five blades spinning around in total. This seems like it would fit better in the spell's description. Does this split the attack into 5 parts? Please place this in the description and replace this strength

Weaknesses:

• She cannot move while doing this, since she has to keep it spinning around her
    • Doesn't work well in smaller areas This is already the weapon's weakness. I would change this to state: Cannot blind targets 2 ranks higher instead
    • She could be hit by a part of it herself if not careful Due to your character becoming more proficient at using this weapon (as you rank up), I would suggest removing this ability. Instead, I would probably change this to "Light Slayers can eat the light instead of being blinded by it" due to it being a light spell and all

Dark Side of the Moon:
    Name: Dark Side of the Moon
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: Whatever the minimum cooldowns is at her rank
    Description: To help with Yuzuki's favored surprise attacks, this ability allows her and Katsuki to enter any shadow, and come out in another shadow elsewhere. Basically teleportation with limits. At D rank, she can only teleport into any shadow up to 10 ft. This increases by 5 ft every rank, capping at A rank.
    Strengths:

• Allows Yuzuki to use her favored style of fighting
    • Especially helpful if used at night, since most places are enshrouded with shadow.

Weaknesses:

• If there's too much light, and little to no shadow where she is, the ability becomes very limited
    • Shadow slayers could eat the shadows, rendering the ability useless
    • Yuzuki's primary magic cannot be used in the post she uses this ability in, due to it being a purifying magic which clashes with the shadows.

Just those little guys and we should be done. Sorry about this :(

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by The Lunatic on Wed 30 Mar 2016, 6:24 pm

Hopefully this works >.>; Sorry about not editing those two, I had my stuff typed out, then managed to delete it all, so I had to redo it and missed them. Otherwise, sorry for taking up your time like this, and thanks for editing mine >.>;

KAEN TqvxSWh5_o
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Anastasia Isayev on Wed 30 Mar 2016, 7:02 pm

KAEN 5Rt7ZEK

Wave your banner!  
    Johann
    Johann

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Shipped- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Ship- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Einherjar
    Position : God of Persistence
    Guild : Dies Irae - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 2,296,174
    Brownie Points : Kebab∞

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Saga of War - Ragnarök
    Second Magic: Consecration of War - Einherjar
    Third Magic: Maledict of War - Berserkir

Post by Johann on Fri 21 Dec 2018, 6:51 am

Moved and unlocked at the user's request

Spoiler:
    @The Lunatic wrote:Name: Katsuki
    Description:
    KAEN Kyoko_Weapon
    Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Abilities:
    Whirl of Light:
    Duration: 1 at D rank, but increases by one every two ranks
    Cooldown: 3 at D rank, but increases by one every two ranks
    Description: Yuzuki will spin the spear around in nunchuck form, causing it to whirl into a circle around her. However, unlike a normal attack in this fashion, the spear's length will increase and increase, and begin to give off a bright light. Four more blades also appear on the chain, spinning around. This starts off with 5 ft range around her at D rank, and increases by one with each rank. Anyone hit will receive the spell damage of a spell her rank +20% damage of that rank.
    Strengths:

• Deals 10% hp more when used at night

Weaknesses:

• Doesn't blind mages 2 ranks higher or more.
    • Light can be eaten by light slayers, leaving just a normal weapon melee attack.

Dark Side of the Moon:
    Name: Dark Side of the Moon
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: Whatever the minimum cooldowns is at her rank
    Description: To help with Yuzuki's favored surprise attacks, this ability allows her and Katsuki to enter any shadow, and come out in another shadow elsewhere. Basically teleportation with limits. At D rank, she can only teleport into any shadow up to 10 ft. This increases by 5 ft every rank, capping at A rank.
    Strengths:

• Allows Yuzuki to use her favored style of fighting
    • Especially helpful if used at night, since most places are enshrouded with shadow.

Weaknesses:

• If there's too much light, and little to no shadow where she is, the ability becomes very limited
    • Shadow slayers could eat the shadows, rendering the ability useless
    • Yuzuki's primary magic cannot be used in the post she uses this ability in, due to it being a purifying magic which clashes with the shadows.

KAEN Johannsiggies
    MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 867,041.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge on Wed 10 Jul 2019, 6:29 pm

Hey there! Markus here, but you know that :D. i am so sorry, but I am going to have to ask that you trade these items from your Ivy account to this account. Otherwise tracking and verifying is very complicated.

Other than that this item looks good, and feel free to ping below once that is done, changing the links to the trade approval, and I will approve this!
    Spoiler:
    @The Lunatic wrote:

Kaen

Description:
    Crafted out of premium fey steel, Kaen is perhaps Yuzuki's most treasured belonging. This unique weapon can switch in and out of a spear form and a nunchucks form, separating at certain intervals on the handle to transform into the latter. The blade automatically sheds any blood that contaminates its surface, and it's the holder's weapon of choice.

Half:
    DESCRIPTION: In segmented form, the user whirls the weapon around themselves in a storm of chains and metal. Small blades extend outwards from each metal segment, and black and white moonfire stream off from the chains. Releasing the weapon into a wider arc will allow the blades to extend dramatically to fill the range with fire and blades, making it near impossible to avoid the onslaught. Throughout the duration, Yuzuki’s speed is additionally increased by 90% during the duration.
    Shisshin:
    DESCRIPTION: Wherever there is a shadow, the user can carve into it with her spear and enter into it, emerging from any other shadow within the range. Essentially, this is a teleportation spell that may be used once a post.
    Majogari:
    DESCRIPTION: With a spin of her spear, the user creates a series of 10 dark silver blades that fly out towards the nearest 10 opponents. If there are fewer than that, the remaining blades will fly off into random structures or items nearby. The blades will follow the opponents as they move throughout the duration – unless destroyed or trapped, they will not stop following their target until the end of the duration.
    Venus:
    DESCRIPTION: A ring of silver light forms around the tip of the spear, before blasting forward at the designated opponent. This can be used once per post throughout the duration, with spell speeds being increased by 60% throughout the duration as well.
    Hakuheisen:
    DESCRIPTION: Silver light surrounds the user and the blade, buffing all physical damage by 75%.

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by The Lunatic on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 7:16 pm

@MarkusEldridge

Updated! Thanks for the grading <3

KAEN TqvxSWh5_o
    MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 867,041.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge on Mon 15 Jul 2019, 8:43 am

KAEN AiZwA1I
    Spoiler:
    @The Lunatic wrote:

Kaen

Description:

Half:
    Shisshin:
    Majogari:
    Venus:
    Hakuheisen:

Current date/time is Wed 17 Jul 2019, 3:22 pm