Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

It's ya boi

Public It's ya boi

Post by Guest 13th November 2015, 7:43 pm

Kazyto busts into the guild hall, on the back of his 3 ft pony, Ruin. He just entered the popular guild Fairy Tail, as he was slooking for an adventure."Yo! What's up? My name is Kazyto and I shall be your new guild mate!"The pony stands up on it's hind legs and makes noise accoringly, as it was also happy to meet new people.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Public Re: It's ya boi

Post by Haru-senpai 13th November 2015, 11:11 pm

The Guild Hall was it's usual busy places as people seemed to be leaving after a bunch of people with Job Requests coming in had just finished up with the Fairy Tail wizards. For a moment, Heero actually thought there would be some kind of peace during open hours here....he was wrong.

Heero sat on the stage as usual, watching just about everything as an orange cat sat next to him playing chess against another member of Fairy Tail, the cat moved a piece and swished his tail. But before he could say checkmate---someone actually kicked the door in riding a white horse.

Proudly declaring that he would be everyone's guildmate, as his horse rose up and took a posel ike Zorro; Heero got a sweatdrop over his head as several Fairy Tail wizards bumrushed him and surrounded the man on the horse.

"Did...that guy just ride a horse through the front door?" Garfield looked amazed as he realized that he'd knocked all his chess pieces down. With a 'damnit' look on his face, the cat immediately blamed the horse.

"Oi, nice to meet you there Kazyto." Heero would nod to him from the stage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

It's ya boi Rose

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 13th November 2015, 11:44 pm

As usual on any normal day, Sorano was in the corner reading, and effectively blocking out the ruckus happening around her. At least, until Hoshi let out a shriek and dove behind the startled letter mage.

"What in the--" Sorano jumped up, nearly tripping over the book she had dropped in her shock. Looking around in panic, the letter mage searched for the cause of her companion's fright, then realized that a horse had just busted through the door to the guild hall. Though this would have shocked most people, things like this seemed to be happening more and more often around the guild.

Standing, Sorano sighed, and made her way to Heero, the guild master. "Reyold-san, we really should magically reinforce that door, or at least just remove it. It seems that it's being knocked down or broken through every day now, I wonder how many doors we've had," the twelve-year-old commented quietly, raising her eyebrows at the scene before her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's ya boi B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 13th November 2015, 11:47 pm

"I agree....what's the point of a f***ing door that keeps getting knocked down!!!" he said with a sweatdrop over his head as he had comical anime tears running down his face for the next moment as the horse was shown standing on a cracked door.

"I think it's............actually over door number 1,000......Sorano-chan." Heero just stood next to Sorano in awe. He wondered where Kazyto was from, but he waited for him to get off his horse and actually say something. This guy....amazing, I like his spirit though. At least I know he'll be a hell of a friend...'

× Bio
    × Magic

It's ya boi Rose

Post by Guest 14th November 2015, 5:58 am

Kazyto jumps off his pony and walks up to the stage and grabs the mic, an begins to yell into it, as he wasn't loud enough."Sorry about the door! But seriously though, you should make it out of something stronger than wood. Just a thought." Ruin, his pony, then transform into 9 foot war horse, armor and everything. It trots around the guild hall as it leaves a charred trail behind it. It walks ov to Heero and begins to eat the chess board he was using. Kazyto stares, and when it's close enough, he rubs it's head,a nd nods in approval."This here is my buddy Ruin. He's a pony/ warhorse. And yes, you may ride him, for fun that is."Ruin neighs in disapproval, but then continues to eat the board, as it was sweet, but stll could use some salt.

Used in this post:
    Pet Ability
    MP: 90% (I think)
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 14th November 2015, 1:12 pm

Sorano raised an eyebrow as the horse transformed, but leapt back as it ate the chessboard. "Ah, mister... Whatever your name is... Is your horse, um, house-trained?" she asked awkwardly, while Hoshi squealed and grabbed onto her hair. "Is eating other peoples' property something he or she does naturally?"

"So-Sorano-chan, I'm s-scared... Why did the horse have to turn into something so scary?!?" Hoshi wailed, getting as far away from the horse as she could.

"And why, may I ask, would I want to ride him?" Sorano asked surreptitiously, glancing uncertainly at the steed. She had ridden in her mountain home, but never such a, well, intimidating horse.

It's ya boi B2WXv4aK_o
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 14th November 2015, 3:21 pm

"Noooooooooo!" Garfield extended a hand as the huge horse chomped on his Chess Board, the Exceed stood up and lowered his ears backward showing he was pissed. ".......Ruin you said his name was?! I was playing on that, they sure gave you the right name!!!" Garfield inspected the horse and flicked his armor comically making a metal ringing sound. "I guess he is pretty cool though...."

"HA, it's just a horse no need to be so spooked out, Hoshi!" Heero rubbed the other Exceed's head, spoiling Hoshi and making her pur as usual with snacks.

"Yeah Hoshi come over here!" Garfield walked over and put his arm around the other Exceed, and walked Hoshi up close to the giant horse. Oblivious to her fear of it. "See? Ruin's not that bad...he just needs to...not eat random stuff!"

As their various companions and partners mingled, Heero would pull Kazyto to the side and ask him "So, are you really ready to be a part of a big family? We consider not only guildmates but all of Fiore our family....being a Fairy tail Wizard isn't a walk in the park....you'll be traveling out of the country a lot." if Kazyto still insisdter; Heero would ask him where he wanted his Guild Crest; and use the Magic Ink of Fairy Tail from the box. The ink would swirl into whatever color Kazyto desired--but the tattoo would only stay on if he was pure of soul. It did, and Heero smiled at this. "So..where are you from...that's some long hair under that hood..." Heero said--suggesting Kazyto take his hood off if they were to be family.

'Who has a horse named RUIN, honestly?! I like this guy already!!!' Heero thought to himself with a slayer smirk.

× Bio
    × Magic

It's ya boi Rose

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 14th November 2015, 4:00 pm

"Yessssss", Zero as he walked to the newcomer. Admittedly he was chilling in his usual spot but came down when someone came into the guild in a cool way(finally someone who made introductions in with flair).He also saw that he had a sweet horse and when he heard could ride him well, lets say he decided to try.He walked up to the new guy and shook his hand.,"Yo Heero. Hey Kazyto, loved the intro by the way,welcome to the guild and also does your horses likes bananas.", Zero said as he walked over and got on the horse."Hey horsie, you like sugar cubes or bananas", Zero said as he pulled both from behind him.

"Zero, why and where did you get those", Blake said in a exasperated tone as he flew on over to Zero. "Easy, I got them cause I don't know what Ruin likes besides board and I picked up the sugar on the way; also you know I always make sure to carry a banana on me.",Zero said as he beamed at Blake."I dont know why I asked", Blake said as he flew over to Kazyto."Greetings, I'm Blake; Zero's partner",as he flew over and shook Kazyto's hand.
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 14th November 2015, 4:21 pm

"Aiieeee!" Hoshi squealed, spreading her wings and knocking the older exceed off his feet in the sudden movement. "S-Sorano-chan, why did you have to choose such a scary guild to be in?!?!" the poor exceed wailed, frantically flapping her wings, attempting to untangle the mess she and Garfield was in.

"Calm down, Hoshi, getting over you fears is good for you; you never know when a giant horse or an annoying exceed might be on your side in a battle," Sorano sighed, but went over to help untangle the two. Afterwards, she pulled the brown tabby up, and headed over to where Heero and the newcomer was talking.

Nodding respectfully to Heero, she turned to the new guy and introduced herself and Hoshi, "Hello, and welcome to Fairy Tail. I am Sorano Granon, and my exceed companion here is Hoshi. Nice to meet you."

It's ya boi B2WXv4aK_o

Post by Guest 14th November 2015, 4:25 pm

He looks over at Zero, who quickly jumped on top of Ruin. HE was slightly annoyed at how he took advantage of him, but it didn't really get to him. "Actually, he doesn't eat normal food. From what I've seen, wood and leather are his favorite things to eat. Actually, try to give him something flammable. That might be what he eats." He then turns his attention to Heero, who seemed like he was questioning him or making fun of his appearance, as he brought up the hair."If I wasn't ready to be here, do you think i would barge down your door and jump on your stage? Of course I'm ready, I know what lies ahead for me, and i know what i need to do." He takes off his hood, and pulls his long hair out. As it comes out, the light reflects off it, making a blinding light in the room, and whoever looked straight at him had it the worst, those who had their backs completely away from him wouldn't see it at all. He sticks out his hand, showing a fresh canvas for his new guild symbol.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 14th November 2015, 4:32 pm

Nodding to Kazyto, as he showed the fire that Heero wanted in each of his Guildmembers.

"Keep that same attitude and don't change. It's gonna serve you well."

He would crack up laughing as Zero presented Ruin with some bananas after hopping on his back.

"Damn Zero, you just mount right up without asking eh?!" Heero would chuckle a bit, as Kazyto told Heero that he knew what he needed to do. As Kazyto removed his hood, he noticed how hit shined brightly for a moment as the light hit it. Raising an eyebrow, he would stamp Kazyto's hand with the ink as the Fairy Tail insignia sparkled and settled into his hand.

As Blake asked Zero where he got those bananas, Garfield would pop up next to Blake on the floor.

"How do you keep track of Zero...." he asked as he stood next to Blake watching Zero on the horse with the bananas.

Now there were 3 Exceeds, even though Hoshi was smaller than Blake and Garfield. They all had different colors. Hoshi was brown, Garfield orange, and Blake had dark grey fur.

When Kazyto suggested that they give Ruin something flammable to eat, Heero got an idea and picked up a large wooden chair and set it right in front of the giant warhorse. Backing up and getting a sweatdrop over his head in anticipation. 'This horse will eat anything....'

× Bio
    × Magic

It's ya boi Rose

Post by Guest 14th November 2015, 4:41 pm

The horse turns around and kicks the chair over. Then it begins to eat the feet. After eating two of the legs, it shrinks back into it's pony form, and continues to eat the chair, not noticing that even though Zero is almost triple her size. After finishing the legs, it opens it's mouth. "You know, you all are loud. And you keep offering to feed me.... are you calling me fat?! I'm not fat!" She stands on he hind legs and it knocks Zero off her back, then she proceeds to eat the chair, not giving a care in the world.
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 14th November 2015, 4:44 pm

Sorano tilted her head to the side as Heero placed the chair in front of Ruin. She too, was curious as to what the horse would do. Thinking to herself, she slowly began to write in the air. "Solid Script..." she trailed off, unsure of whether she should try it; what if the horse was hurt?

Shaking her head, the letter mage's curiosity got the better of her. "Solid Script: Chair!" As her hand flew through the air in writing, letters of wood popped out, and squashed together into an identical chair. "I wonder if your horse will eat magical chairs?"

It's ya boi B2WXv4aK_o

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 14th November 2015, 4:47 pm

"Cooolllllll", Zero said as he dumbstruck at Ruin and everyone else in the room.

OOC Note: Ali I got but felt needed to be said lol.

It's ya boi FtxZxrE
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 14th November 2015, 4:50 pm

Heero literally CRACKED UP, laughing as the horse shrank down back into a little Pony and randomly threw Zero off.

"Hm...I wonder how fast Hoshi can fly...probably not as fast as me and Blake yet..." Garfield stared for only a few moments at the light brown Exceed on Sorano's shoulder for a minute. Wanting to spend more time with the kitten Exceed of the trio. "Hey, Blake. We've gotta teach the little cat how to fight!" Garfield said swishing his tail and sparkling up at Hoshi and Sorano. "I promise we won't get into any trouble Sorano-sempai!" Garfield said to Sorano with a thumbs up.

As soon as it yelled about it's weight though...Heero lost it.

"HAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he sparkled comically putting both hands on his hips like Superman. "I really like this Horse.........I've never known a horse to be self conscious about it's weight!!! No you're not fat, you're stunning and magnificent!!!"

As Sorano made a chair out of Magic for the little pony to munch on, Heero would ask Kazyto. "Where are you from? Fiore? Or another nation?" Heero wanted to know because he really did like Kazyto's personality.

× Bio
    × Magic

It's ya boi Rose

Post by Guest 14th November 2015, 4:53 pm

Ruin walks over to the chair recently made by Sorano, and sniffs it for a while. She then puts her front hooves on it and collapses the chair. "I'm not that stupid. And it smells horrible, what's the point of making food it it's gonna taste fake." Kazyto is still wondering since when it could talk.

Kazyto turns to Heero, who just asked him where he's from. "I'm from a small village in the mountains way yonder. It was destroyed when i was a baby though, so i know not much about it."

(I'm using part of the backstory i sent for my RP sample, so some of it is true others not so much atm)
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 14th November 2015, 10:43 pm

Sorano visibly drooped in disappointment when the horse smashed the chair into smithereens. It was times like these when her age pulled her back and her aloof mask dropped, if only briefly. "Really? Aww..."

It was then that Garfield came up to her and Hoshi, offering to teach Hoshi to fight. Hoshi's reaction was immediate, a squeal of fright before burying her face in Sorano's hair. "Sorano-chan, why are all the exceeds in our guild so scary..." she moaned.

However, Sorano actually seemed to be considering it. "It would be good for you to be able to defeat yourself, though, like the time I went to defeat the monster in Spooky Forest and you stayed home, what if someone had attacked you? I can't teach you as well, anyways, since I'm not an exceed. Besides, Garfield's the GUILD MASTER's exceed, so he should teach you well."

"Sorano-chan... How could you?!?! Tykva-san's so much nicer to me, and I've only spoken with Kinzoku-san's exceed a few times!" the tabby wailed, cowering.

Sorano thought, then nodded. "One lesson, see how it goes. However..." Now the spirit warrior stared at the orange exceed with a perfect ice queen death glare, auric flames dancing in her eyes. "If you hurt her in any way..." Sorano let herself drift off, so the exceed could only imagine what the letter mage would do.

It's ya boi B2WXv4aK_o

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 15th November 2015, 12:41 am

Hana was sitting in the corner... again. She wasn't one to socialize, so she usually just read in the corner, but always conscious of the world around her as well. So far, a man and a giant horse came in declaring to be our new guild mates, complaints about the doors that always get ruined were made, the man's horse ate a chess board, and Heero took a liking to it. That's all she caught, as she was actually getting to the good part of the book. Still though, she was a bit dazzled by the man's courage, what her friends were taking part in actually seemed quite fun. Hana looked up from her book for a second to see Zero get thrown off the horse, and Heero laughing hysterically. That alone made her smile, she was happy to see her friends having a good time. She looked back to her book, about to finish it.

I RUN THIS HERE
    It's ya boi WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 15th November 2015, 12:50 am

After agreeing to Garfield's offer, Sorano turned, and saw a sight that seemed very familiar. A girl sitting in the corner reading a book. That was when the letter mage realized that she herself was always doing the same, though she wasn't alone, but had Hoshi with her all the time.

Approaching the girl, she realized she didn't recognize her. "Ah, hello, I'm Sorano Granon, who are you, and why are you just reading all alone while everyone else is having fun with each other? Books are awesome, I should know, as I am a letter mage, but how can you say you are a part of the Fairy Tail family if you do not interact with them? Come on over!" Sorano told the older girl, smiling gently.

It's ya boi B2WXv4aK_o

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:27 am