Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fear is Subjective.

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Embrace.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Private Fear is Subjective.

Post by Celine 7th November 2015, 2:55 pm

I was never meant to live.
    One, Two, Three each cut into the dummy was deeper than the last as she panted heavily having been training since three in the morning as her usual routine commanded taking a swig from a special drink that acted like water but without the inherent danger to her. As each cut into the dummy got deeper her sweat got heavier on herself until she could no longer hold up her arms as she tried to force herself but could no longer do it, “Okay enough for now. I will return to training in a bit I suppose. . .SPIRIT!” with a quick call her little companion came floating in the usual neutral look on its face as those large alien like green eyes stared at her, “Lets go check on mom, I am sure she most likely fell back asleep since she has been up for three days again” With a nod the little one began to follow her through the guild as she said her usual good mornings to those now waking up around six am. Once she reached her mother's room the usual sounds of her loud snoring from sheer exhaustion could be hear from the outside of the door and the backed up area where mail had been placed was as usual filled to the brim.

With a chuckle she picked up the letters quaintly incinerating the junk like she usually does as Spirit simply eats the ashes, “Junk, junk, junk, Love letter?, Junk ju. . .” With a quick look and a sleight of hand she stopped herself from burning the letter as she had noticed an odd stamp on the letter unlike the other junk, one from the magic council. With a quick shift of her hands she burned the rest of the junk and moved towards the library acting as if nothing was wrong. Soon as she was in absolute solitude and she had said her hellos towards Tyriel she softly sat in a corner and read out the letter.

“Greetings Sayrn of the guild Infinity Hydra.”

“The dark mage Lilith which was previously captured by the Sabertooth mages Mao and Haretsa has escaped from the Rune Knights prison and returned to her original area of capture. We would normally send the two who captured her originally but we need this taken care of as quick as possible as such we have contacted you who we know of as a strong poison mage to bring her in as fast you can before another body count begins to rise.”

“Many Regards, Representative Barry of the Magic Council.”

After the reading of the letter a soft grin began to rise from her mouth as she began to giggle and think to herself, “If I were to do this I could prove to my dad that I am able to do jobs on my own!” As she looked around she hid the letter and thought to herself once more when a certain factor came from her, “Wait this came from a job that I could never do alone. . .But if Haretsa did this before hand maybe I can get her help with this!” With a sly slip from her spot she quickly exited the library and made her way to Haretsas office and once there made a small knock on the door so as to not bug anyone else in the area, “Ummmm miss Haretsa may I speak to you?”

THEMEHaretsa~
    But my life will burn hotter than the sun.

Job Details.:
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Dragon King
    Guild : Junaar
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Herself
    Experience : 2,800

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Apocalypse Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Infernal Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Private Re: Fear is Subjective.

Post by DragonPantsu 7th November 2015, 4:05 pm

Fear is Subjective. 153164

NOTES  

TAGS.
    2/40
    ROUND TWO
    WORDS.
    456/300
    STATUS.

NOTES.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

Fear is Subjective. CANAAN

- Haretsa

With her legs dangling out of the bedroom’s window sill, the young Head of Destruction took in a deep breath of refreshing mountain air. Her mind ran rampant with many different thoughts as she watched the sun begin to rise off in the distant east. Though she thought of many different things, Haretsa wondered primarily about the wellbeing of her two sisters. Emilia had shown up not too long ago while Haretsa was unconscious back when she and Mao went to track down a certain trouble making seven year old. Emilia had given Mao a letter that Haretsa read not long after the two dealt with the demented child named Lillith. It explained to Haretsa that Emilia was in fact alive and working for the Rune Knights. She also felt bad for not being able to interact much with Haretsa, but her letter promised that she would try to fix that relatively soon. ”I’m sure Emi’s fine… she’s always been strong. But… Sky…” Haretsa sighed with as a concerned look washed over her facial features. Haretsa hadn’t heard from her big sis since the two had reunited in Talonia and that greatly concerned her. ”Rainbow… you better be safe…”

Shaking off her worrisome thoughts, Haretsa slipped back into her room and closed up the window as she proceeded over to her dresser. Haretsa quickly changed into a comfortable pair of black shorts with a purple stripe running down the sides and an asphalt grey tank top. Leaving her usual hand wrap on the dresser, Haretsa slipped her mother’s golden bracelet around her left wrist and stared at the marking that adorned her left arm. What looked like a black dragon tattoo was really a mark she had bore since her birth. It was the constant reminder that the blood of that damn Black Dragon coursed through her veins and for some reason, the mark seemed to be a bit… bigger. Was Haretsa simply seeing things?

The cream haired mage hardly had time to dwell on this, as her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door followed by a voice asking for audience with the Dragon Slayer. Recognizing Malva’s voice, Haretsa proceeded to the door to her office and pulled it open. ”Well, you’re certainly an early riser huh? Come on in.” Haretsa spoke softly as to not disturb the surrounding areas. The sight of Haretsa barefoot, in shorts, and without the wrap covering her birthmark was probably an odd site for most people, but these were simply the clothes that she wore for training. Oncer Malva was inside of the rather expansive office that rivaled most small houses, Haretsa closed the door and turned her attention towards her guest. ”So, what’s up kiddo?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fear is Subjective. Haretsa_by_ravenart5-d8uft6q
    "They call me 'H', 'cuz I turn asses to ashes!!"
    Fear is Subjective. Team-s10
    Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 7th November 2015, 4:45 pm

With a soft smile she gave  small bow to Haretsa a habit she had grown for when she greeted anyone, “Ah no really I have been up since three in the morning. It became a routine I do to make sure I get as much training I can without losing too much sleep.” With a soft sigh she moved her hand to signal to Spirit as the small one flew in behind her and looked up at Haretsa a tilt on its head as if it was to gauge her a threat or not. As she walked in she removed her black trench coat which she wore over almost everything revealing that for the most part all she had on was some medicinal bandages over her chest and boxers with her legs being covered in bandages. “Sorry about the look it is due to the fact that sometimes when I train I end up getting a flicker of emotion and most training gear gets burnt. So I just started using this so I could replace it easily.” As she chuckled softly anyone observant would notice the two tattoos on her the one was on the back of her neck that peeked out from time to time and looked like a heart with a crack and flames around it, the other was a small one that anyone would know as the Infinity Hydra guild tattoo below her rib cage on the left side.

“A-Anyways! What I came here for was because of this.” With a speedy sleight of hand she pulled out the letter from her pocket and handed it to Haretsa, “I was thinking if you want since my mom and dad are rather busy. . . We could do this? I mean you faced them before right?! So this should be easy peasy for ya!~” With a soft giggle she might not have noticed anything Haretsa was doing while she was talking as she was trying to convince her to join in, “I cannot make you go but I would really like to take the load off my mom and dad. . .” With a soft movement she would sit down on the ground and pant cracking her shoulder by rotating it as the pain from her training began to roll on as she sighed, “Though I would appreciate if you could let me get actually dressed I would rather not go there. . . Like this” With a giggle she would sit cross legged and looking up at Haretsa hoping for a yes.

THEME3/40
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DragonPantsu 7th November 2015, 7:00 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    4/40
    ROUND TWO
    WORDS.
    458/300
    STATUS.

NOTES.

"Behold, the intricate and subtle weaving of my cunning arcane . . . ah, screw it. Burn a lot!"

- Haretsa

Haretsa couldn’t help but tilt her head in curiosity as the red headed child removed her black cloak; revealing her attire to be nothing more than a few bandages taped across her chest and boxers. Malva proceeded to explain that she wore this due to the fact that she usually ended up burning her training gear unintentionally anyway. Haretsa had forgotten what it was like to accidentally burn your own clothes, as she had gotten all of her outfits fireproofed by an enchanter in Talonia. She was about to mention that she would gladly take Malva to this enchanter, but she was given a letter and asked if she could accompany the redheaded mage on the job. ”I’ve faced who before?” Haretsa asked curiously, taking the letter and giving it a read over.

The letter’s contents were rather surprising to say the least. The letter was addressed to Malva’s mother and stated that Lillith had escaped from her confinement and returned to the Haunted Village. The letter seemed to imply that the Rune Knights didn’t have the slightest damn of a clue that Haretsa was now a member of Infinity Hydra and much stronger than the last time she had worked with Mao to capture the mentally ill seven year old. ”The Rune Knight’s really need to get better security… I guess Emi wasn’t around when Lillith escaped.” Haretsa laughed slightly, knowing that Emilia would have easily recaptured the child if she were there when Lillith made a break for it. Oh well, it had happened and now Haretsa had a chance to stop Lillith once more. It would also serve as a great chance for Malva to get some experience doing slightly more dangerous jobs. While she didn’t exactly want to put Ardere’s daughter in harm’s way, Haretsa knew what Lillith was capable of and knew her own newfound strength. The Head of Destruction would be there to protect Malva from any kind of severe injury. ”Alright, go get dressed kiddo and meet me back here… Oh, and remind me to take you to Talonia sometime so we can get your clothes enchanted like mine. You won’t have to worry about them burning off after that.” Haretsa said, motioning for Malva to head back to her own room and get some actual clothes.

Once Malva had gone, Haretsa stepped into her bedroom and set the letter on top of her dresser. Having no intention of changing her own outfit, Haretsa adorned the rather large golden bracelets that were now Blamo, secured Scisara’s holster to her shorts, and placed the small earpiece that allowed her to commune with her pet down in her workshop. ”Wake up boy, we've got a seven year old to go deal with… again.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 7th November 2015, 7:37 pm

She smiled and ran out happily when Haretsa agreed quickly entering her room as she put on her usual military green outfit that looked like a school outfit making sure to fit her sword to her side correctly and carry with her a small amount of spare food in case she needed it for any reason. With her rations ready and her sword at her side she would unsheathe the sword taking the blade and calmy swinging it in her hands to make sure that she had the weight and everything fresh in her mind as she would let go of her mental blocks the heat from her body turning the blade a bright orange as she would move the sword as if an extension making sure that she was calm. “Breath. . . The sword is a part of you. . .” With a quick slash a gash in the wall was opened right into the stone as she took a deep breath and her heat was sealed once more. “Alright time to go.” With a whistle to Spirit a nod was responded as it flew onto her shoulder and returned to Haretsa’s office.

“I am back and ready! Though I think I left my coat here. . .” The coat was a final gift from Uziael a long fireproof coat that doubled as a carrier for all her needs as it contained not only years and years worth of water transmogs that turn her water into something she can actually drink but it also has many a pocket for rations and other odds and sods. With a quick move she would grab and button up her trench coat looking at Haretsa with a smile, “Ready to go catch Lilith again?!~” Her smile was large but something sank in her chest as she did this soon fear began to well as she realized she was not only lying to her parents but also going to fight a mage much stronger than her. “I can do this. . .I know I can!” With a deep breath she would look at Haretsa and back to Spirit as she would whistle and the being would nod in acknowledgment growing to its fifteen foot size and lowering a hand as she stood in it with a grin, “He can take me with you! You can lead the way I hope~”

THEME5/40
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DragonPantsu 8th November 2015, 8:02 am

NOTES  

TAGS.
    6/40
    ROUND TWO
    WORDS.
    419/300
    STATUS.

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Once Malva had returned to Haretsa’s office, the redhead grabbed her coat once more and gave the Head of Destruction a great big smile; asking if Haretsa was ready to capture Lillith once more. ”You bet! She should be a lot easier to deal with this time around.” Haretsa responded, watching the redhead whistle which caused her little pet to grow in size. The beast looked rather impressive, and delicious, as it towered over both mages at roughly fifteen feet tall if Haretsa had to guess. ”Well, he certainly looks like he’ll be useful. Although, I have much better alternative than simply walking there.” she explained, motioning with her hand for them to follow her into the bedroom portion of her office. Placing her hand onto the teleportation lacrima there, Haretsa would be engulfed in a crimson light as she was carried away to her workshop deep within one of the nearby mountains.

When Malva followed suit, she would be greeted to the sight of the other half to Haretsa’s office; her workshop. There was the massive forge with a stone dragon skull carved above it along the northern wall, countless tools and machines scattered about the place, several workbenches and what looked like hangars for airships, a ceiling that looked as if it had no end, and most notably, the eight meter tall liger mech stomping around in circles chasing its own tail excitedly. ”Honestly, you’re more like a puppy than a liger.” Haretsa laughed, walking up to her pet as it knelt down and allowed her to scratch its snout. The cream haired Ace then turned and pointed her liger’s attention towards the redhead and the being that accompanied her. ”Ragna, this here’s Malva. She’s Ardvark’s daughter and the newest member of Infinity Hydra. Mavla, this is Ragna. I built him myself, so he’s more like a son to me than a pet really, but I guess he’s sort of classified as a pet.” ”Nice to meet ya!” the mech responded happily, as the top half of his head began to open and reveal the cockpit hidden inside with seats for five people. Ragna’s opening head would also prominently display the large, flaming red Infinity Hydra emblem emblazoned upon the mechs forehead. ”Hop on in, Malva. We’ll get there a lot faster than just walking this way!” Haretsa explained, climbing into her mech’s head and taking the frontmost seat. ”Not to mention I don’t have to deal with that stupid old map like I did last time…”

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 8th November 2015, 2:08 pm

Soon enough Haretsa spoke of a better way to travel than by foot which confused her slightly until she saw something unlike she had ever once seen before. With a blaze of crimson light Haretsa who had simply placed her hand on a lacrima was gone as Malva gasped before realizing the nature of the lacrima as she whistled jumping from Spirits hand as the being shrunk back down to it’s smaller size, “Haretsa never had that in the other world. . .” With a quick walk she motioned for spirit to come with her as she held out a hand the small being holding onto it and tilting its head as they were brought to the location of teleportation. Once inside her eyes had to acclimate to the difference in light levels within the shop as her eyes widened looking around the place machines and tinkers about from the forge itself which she had to admire the look of to the massive hangar which she could only assume to be there for when they get airships. “I-I . . .” She could barely even speak from how amazing this place was that was until she was introduced to Ragna. “I-I! HOW?! How did you make something this amazing and complex! The A.I alone would have cost a fortune to buy and even MORE to make!!! T-This place is amazing! The other you could never have made something like this!!!” before she could continue to gawk however Haretsa told her they would be riding in the mech as she took a deep breath and nodded a smile so wide across her face it was exactly childlike wonder. “A-Alright that is cool! I cannot wait to see Ragna’s land speed! Oh oh can they fly?!” As she hopped in Spirit looked at Ragna with its eyes continuing to stare until it heard the whistle of Malva soon flying up to her and taking refuge in her trench coat continuing to look at Haretsa with those alien like eyes.

Once they had reached the Haunted Village the first thing she would do is look around the place a suspicious eye about as she sighed, “Where would  they be? I mean this place is eerily empty . . . Did they kill everyone here?!” as she looked around her natural fear began to take place as her skin would begin to turn orange and glow with a flaming light her freckles turned a light yellow while her sclera turn red and her pupils turn that of a goat or frog as the iris becomes an orange hue. “If they did kill everyone. . . I will have to make sure they pay. . . “ Looking around she had seemed not to notice that her body had gone into one of its more dangerous states as Spirit tugged on her coat to try and tell her to no avail.

THEME7/40
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DragonPantsu 8th November 2015, 4:08 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    8/40
    ROUND TWO
    WORDS.
    514/300
    STATUS.

NOTES.

- Haretsa

It would seem as though Malva shared quite an interest in Ragna, as Haretsa witnessed the biggest smile filled with childlike wonder that she had ever seen. She was honestly amazed with the fact that Haretsa had managed to build Ragna, which made the Head of Destruction feel rather proud. Ragna really was the most complex thing that Haretsa had ever built, so having someone completely blown away by her invention was a nice thing to see. ”He can’t fly quite yet, but I plan to make something to change that in the future. I just need to mess around with that kind of stuff first.” Haretsa explained as Malva’s little pet hopped in. As Ragna closed his head on his own, Haretsa couldn’t help noticing that the little bugger was staring at her with those strange green eyes of his. Did he not trust Haretsa or something? Was that thing even a he? All questions for later as the 360 degree view inside the cockpit kicked in and Haretsa leaned back comfortably in her chair. ”Alright Ragna, we’re off to the Haunted Village. That part of your map should be clear enough for you to navigate there on your own.” Haretsa spoke, as a hologram display of Fiore popped up in front of her chair. ”Yup, that part of the map is clear enough for me to make out. Hold onto your butts!” Ragna exclaimed as he took off down the long runway and out the hatch at 190 MPH. ”He even talks like I do. You are such a freakin amazing A.I.”

When they had reached the Haunted Village, Ragna’s head opened up once again as he let the two mages out to explore their surroundings. This place was just as decrepit and abandoned as when Haretsa had left this place with Mao. Several of the spears that had attacked the then Sabertooth mages were still sticking out of the ground in various spots, so it seemed as if no one had been here since that incident. Turning to face Malva as she asked if Lillith had killed the villagers, Haretsa noticed that the redheaded mage was starting to glow orange, her skin looking like it had fire coursing through her veins instead of blood. ”Uh… Malva? Do you normally start glowing like that out of the blue?” Haretsa asked, waiting for the young mages response before answering her question. ”When Mao and I came here last, the village was already in the same shape as you see it now. I don’t think anyone honestly lives here and that’s probably why Lillith likes it here. I don’t think she’s started killing people again, which is a good thing. As for where she is… well… Let’s just say she’s really good at hide and seek.” Haretsa explained as best she could. The truth was she still didn’t have any clue how Lillith was able to hide in this the town the way she did. ”I wonder if she’s still gonna try her same old tricks since she can probably sense that I’m here…”

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 8th November 2015, 5:06 pm

A small blush touched her cheeks as she realized from Haretsas question what was going on, “A-AH! S-Sorry!” With a quick dash into a abandoned home she touched the walls as they began to smoke fro just her touch alone, “Oh dear oh dear. . . If this keeps I might end up burning this place up . . .” With a sigh she tried to calm herself as she soon walked back out unable to even do so, “S-Sorry. . .My blood is actually magma you see. . .And to make sure that I do not hurt others or burn down places on contact I had a seal placed on my body. . .” She would point to the tattoo on her neck as she sighed, “Sadly though it is not able to fully seal it and when I feel too much of an emotion like. . .Fear or anything like it my body goes back to this state and my touch. . .” with a quick move she picked up a blade of grass causing it to catch fire and turn to ash very quickly. “Can hurt. . .” With a sigh she would listen to Haretsa as she looked around the place nodding when she could see Spirit looking into the air, “Spirit? What is wrong?” Before she could even get a response a column of flames rose from Spirits spot as it grew back to full size letting out a loud roar and moving over top of Malva herself as the rain of spears began.

Left and right front to back the area was filled with a rain of spears seemingly tracking both her and Haretsa the first sign that they were in the right place as she ran into a home with Spirit outside taking cover from the spears having taken a couple already, “SPIRIT! Stay safe. . .” With a sigh she pulled out her sword Yunagi ready to cut down her enemies as the blade began to heat and grew a bright orange from her bodies touch. Once the rain of spears had ended she would walk out and pat Spirits side and smile, “Rest up buddy! I will call you out once we find Lilith!” With a sad pat on her head the spirit entered the house she was hiding in and waited. Once she had finally found Haretsa a more serious face had been upon her as she sighed, “Lilith always open up like that? Or did she just recognize you?” Anyone looking at her would note that the blade was now a glowing blade seemingly like it was made of fire as she took a deep breath. “I am thinking we can in essence smoke them out. . . Since I am not one known for extreme patience. . .” Taking her index finger she would run it along the grass as it would start to burn the fire beginning to spread quickly due to the dry nature of the season.

THEME9/40

Last edited by Malva Kasai on 8th November 2015, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 8th November 2015, 5:06 pm

The member 'Malva Kasai' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Fear is Subjective. StrongMonster
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DragonPantsu 9th November 2015, 8:02 am

NOTES  

TAGS.
    10/40
    ROUND TWO
    WORDS.
    793/300
    STATUS.

NOTES.

- Haretsa

It barely even took ten seconds after Haretsa had mentioned Lillith’s old tricks before the Dragon Slayer’s ears perked up to an all too familiar sound. Malva’s pet let out a loud roar as it quickly transformed back into its much larger form and covered Malva from a few of the incoming spears. The rain of metal and wood functioned just the same as it had when Haretsa came to this place the first time; fifteen spears targeting her and the other fifteen targeting her partner. As Malva took cover and her pet took a few of the spears for her, Haretsa unleashed a steady stream of flames from the front of her body to propel herself backwards into the open door of a nearby house while the spears chasing her stuck into the ground. One spear managed to find its way into the home through a hole in the tattered roof, but Haretsa merely tilted her head to the side as the weapon whizzed past her head. ”Yup. Looks like nothing’s changed…”

With a sigh, Haretsa stepped back out into the village to meet up with Malva once more. ”Well, last time she started out her tricks with these really weird mind games and those worked on me decently well last time, so I’m not sure if she does recognize me.” the Ace answered the young mage’s question. She then listened to Malva as she suggested that the two smoke Lillith out, by lighting the entire village on fire from the fact that Malva began to spread fire among the incredibly dry grass. ”If it were that easy, I would have done that the first time Mao and I faced her.” Haretsa sighed, inhaling the flames that Malva had begun to spread. Fortunately for her, Malva’s magic didn’t seem to have a single trace of Ardere’s accursed flames, so Haretsa could feast upon any blaze Malva set to keep it from getting out of control. ”The way she hides is in another dimension of sorts, so let’s just check around to see if she’s in this realm first before we go starting any fires. Ragna, you do a scan to see if you can detect any other magic signature in the area aside from ours. I’ll check to see if I can’t find her heat signature.” ”You got it!”

Closing her eyes, the Head of Destruction channeled her magic into them, shifting hazel orbs over to a dull orange color. Haretsa then began to slowly scan the area, noting the massive amount of heat that Malva’s body was giving off as well as the temperature that her pet Spirit was giving off in the other house. Aside from those two and her own, Haretsa didn’t see any other heat signature in the nearby area. ”Not a damn thing… how bout you, Ragna?” ”Nope, I got nothing on my end either. She has to be hiding in that weird dimension of hers.” Ragna surmised. Haretsa knew that this was most likely true, but it seemed to anger someone else that Haretsa knew. ”For crying out loud!! Why won’t that little bitch just stop hiding and come out and fight us! I gotta pay her back for that stupid freaking bear of hers that ate my damn bullets!!!” a loud, brash voice rang out as Haretsa’s right arm bobbed up and down slightly to make it seem as though her large golden bracelets were talking. ”I know, Blamo, just relax. We’ll find her eventually, it's just gonna take a bit like it did last time.” Haretsa explained, before her right arm began to wave violently through the air. ”YOU RELAX! I’M PISSED OFF AND I’M GONNA MAKE HER PAY FOR IT!!!” the voice cried out once more. Malva probably couldn’t tell, but Haretsa’s lips were just barely moving as her arm was flailing about meaning it was all a ventriloquist performance; but Haretsa believe the voice to be real.

After Blamo’s rather loud shouting, another voice caused Haretsa’s ears to perk the moment she heard it. ”G-go away… this… isn’t your home…” the voice whispered softly in a tone that sounded as if its owner was terrified. Looking around to see noone there, Haretsa knew exactly what was going on and who that belonged to. ”Lillith… she’s doing that whole disembodied voice thing again. Sometimes the voice is hers and sometimes it can belong to someone you know. Just remember that no matter what she does or how real it might seem, that voice is not real.” Haretsa warned Malva, remembering what Lillith’s mind games had done before. ”But… why did she sound so afraid? Is she scared of me or… something else?” Haretsa thought, unable to ignore the tone of Lillith’s voice.

Last edited by DragonPantsu on 9th November 2015, 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 9th November 2015, 8:02 am

The member 'DragonPantsu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Fear is Subjective. WeakMonster Fear is Subjective. WeakMonster
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 9th November 2015, 9:04 am

Upon hearing that Lilith was hiding in another dimension a part of her began to heat up more as her anger was beginning to rise once more a short temper that most did not see but when they did the heat of her body would let them know. “So she is a coward?” With a sigh she would be more focused on her own thoughts than to see what Haretsa was doing as she ran her hands just over an abandoned home a black line of charcoal following the path her hand took, “When I find her I am gonna burn her eyes out. . .” As she grumbled out her thoughts of it however something was heard as her head turned in confusion looking around and panicking panicking as she began to hear small inaudible whispers that soon began to grow louder only saying simple words, “Borrowed Time.” When she had finally began to hear what the voices were saying her heart began to race and her fear grew more as she knew exactly what that meant as she set a hand on a house her eyes growing more violent as she began to grow more heated by the minute to the point even where she was now Haretsa might have been able to feel the heat coming off her. “Come out you COWARD!!!! OR I WILL BURN YOU AND THIS ENTIRE AREA TO THE GROUND!!!” Her fear was beginning to grow how had she known what was going on as only three people besides her knew and now her panic was setting in.

As her panic was growing Spirit looked out from the house having heard her yelling and being in need to protect her as more whispers were tormenting her, “Borrowed Time, Borrowed Life, Meant to Die.” The whispers would not stop and now the house that was once only charred from her hand running over it was beginning to smoke as her anger and fear grew more, “COME OUT COWARD!” Soon in the sides of her vision she could see a sword dancing around as she looked at it and lunged to try and cut it down a small blaze starting on every step as her steps caused the grass to ignite into fire while the area she stood before was all but ashes from all the burnt grass. As she reached the sword she could tell soon enough that it was not held by anyone as her eyes twitch and she screamed out in anger as the heat from her body reached its peak causing a couple houses walls nearby began to burn and the grass beneath her turned to ash in moments.

THEME11/40

Last edited by Malva Kasai on 9th November 2015, 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 9th November 2015, 9:04 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Fear is Subjective. NormalMonster Fear is Subjective. WeakMonster
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DragonPantsu 11th November 2015, 9:10 am

NOTES  

TAGS.
    12/40
    ROUND TWO
    WORDS.
    412/300
    STATUS.

NOTES.

- Haretsa

It seemed as though Lillith’s mind games were really starting to pick up now, as Malva began shouting angrily for the demented child to come out and calling her a coward. Haretsa didn’t know what exactly Malva was hearing, but it seemed as though her warning to the young Kasai either went unheard or she simply had that bad of a temper. Regardless, Lillith began to start the mind games with Haretsa as well, bringing back the old favorite of the imaginary swords. Every direction that the Ace looked, a sword danced tauntingly about ten feet in front of her. ”I said go away… why don’t you people ever listen…” Haretsa heard Lillith’s voice speak again from seemingly nowhere. ”Lillith, we’re just here to bring you back to the Rune Knight’s so they can help you… There’s nothing to be afraid of, so just come on out and nobody will end up hurt.” Haretsa tried the sympathetic approach in order to get Lillith out of hiding. While Haretsa still had a great deal of built up anger over the pain that Lillith had caused her last time, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t forgive the child and sympathize with her fear.

”No… I’m not going back there… you can’t make me!!” the voice cried, as the illusionary blade flew through the air and pierced through Haretsa’s abdomen. Knowing all too well that the blade was fake, Haretsa didn’t even flinch from the supposed attack. The Head of Destruction simply turned her attention back towards Malva who seemed to be getting more and more enraged by the second. ”Jeez… talk about hot headed.” Haretsa sighed, walking over to Malva’s position and taking note of the grass turned to ashes. While the heat being given off by Malva was incredibly dangerous, Haretsa barely noticed the difference as she proceeded towards the girl; the illusionary sword slashing away at the cream haired mage in vain. ”She’s certainly dangerous, but this isn’t much of anything compared to the temperatures her father’s magic gives offf.” Haretsa thought, remembering her training with Ardere and Kite as she placed a hand on Malva’s shoulder. ”I don’t think shouting angrily at an imaginary sword is gonna do much of anything, Malva. She’s really scared of… something right now, so burning down the whole village isn’t gonna do much other than provide me with a good a snack.” Haretsa laughed, hoping that Malva would calm herself down at least slightly.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 20th November 2015, 12:36 pm

As she stood by the houses the flames quickly devoured by Haretsa each moment her rage only built as a certain part of her brain seemed to ping in her as she reached down and pulled out a small black bottle. She would quickly pull out a small black tablet after unscrewing the top and swallowing the tablet a small gulp coming from her as the heat slowly died down and her body returned to normal, “S-Sorry. . . I-I have a bit of a horrid temper and become a bit dangerous when I get that way. . . I-It is just. . . The whispers said things. . . Things only a select few know. . .Things like “Meant to die” Or other things. . .” With a sigh she would sheath her sword and look around as another sword seemed to dance around in the sides of her vision two of them around now. “These swords are beginning to be. . . RUN!” With a dash she would cut through the walls of one of the houses she had scorched as she dove in beckoning to Haretsa, ”HURRY! MORE SPEARS!” As the metal rain would begin once more she would use her sword to cut away at any spears that had made their way through the roof of the building as molten metal splashed onto the ground her face focused and calm, “I am calm now. . . I will have to thank mom for those pills.” With a sigh she would move out of the building as the fifteen spears finished their barrage walking towards Haretsa. “You said she was afraid of something? What would she be afraid of? The only thing I could see her being afraid of is the food the Rune Knights would give and even then.”

With a small eye to the sky she could see the large second wave on the way as she would set a hand on Haretsas side and smile, “I got this~” with a deep breath she would calmly wait as the spears fell towards them and just as they got around nine meters away from them would quickly raise her hand, “Splash Inferno!” With a quick burst a small rune would appear from her palm spinning in place as in moments it expanded to double its size and the exploded knocking the spears away from them and into the houses as smoke came from her hands, “Now then if she is afraid how can we help her? Being a mage that young is hard on people. . . I know from experience.” With a smile she would yell out loud, “Lilith! As Haretsa said we just want to help! I am sorry I got so angry! Your whispers said some things that triggered me badly! But we want to help you! Not harm!” With a soft smile she would sheath her sword as a small warm glow came from it a smile growing on her face, “Ah! Yunagi is getting its power back!”

THEME13/40

Last edited by Malva Kasai on 22nd November 2015, 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 20th November 2015, 12:36 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Fear is Subjective. StrongMonster Fear is Subjective. StrongMonster Fear is Subjective. NormalMonster
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DragonPantsu 24th November 2015, 3:02 pm

NOTES  

TAGS.
    14/40

WORDS.
    501/300
    STATUS.

NOTES.

- Haretsa

Watching as Malva pulled out a small bottle and swallowed some sort of black pill, Haretsa couldn’t help but be curious as to how that pill worked. Medicine wasn’t exactly her area of expertise, but this didn’t stop Haretsa’s curiosity in the slightest. Whatever was in that pill seemed to calm Malva down from her mindset of wanting to burn everything in the village to ashes. The young red head then explained to Haretsa that she had a bit of a bad temper and that the whispers were mentioning things that not many other people knew. Haretsa knew that feeling all too well having heard Emilia’s voice in the whispers the last time she had faced Lillith, but it seemed the Ace had little time to explain that she knew how Malva felt. The young girl quickly bolted for a nearby house and called for Haretsa to run as spears began to rain down from the sky once more. ”This is getting just as absurd as those damn swords were the last time…” Haretsa sighed, merging her body down into the shadows in order to avoid the assault.

After the rain of spears had ended, Haretsa reemerged from the shadows before Malva approached and asked what Lillith could have been afraid of. ”I really can’t say for sure, but I do want to find out.” Haretsa answered, watching as Malva stepped forward to deal with yet another wave of the spears. The red haired mage put her arm out and summoned forth a rune from her hand that exploded; sending the spears careening into a nearby house and away from the two mages. Malva then asked how the two could help Lillith and mentioned that she knew how being a mage at such a young age could be taxing on the mind; something Haretsa knew all too well. ”Yeah, tell me about it…” Haretsa thought to herself, reminiscing on the outburst that occurred when she was eight whilst Malva called out to Lillith. ”Honestly? I’m not sure how we can help her… mostly because I don’t know what’s wrong.” Haretsa began to explain as the illusionary sword set about repeatedly stabbing her in the abdomen to no avail. ”The thing I’ve noticed is her voice is… different. When Mao and I were here, her voice had this weird tone to it that sounded ominous and stuff, but now it’s merely the voice of a normal, scarred little girl. It’s like something was possessing her before and the Rune Knights were able to clean her of it… or...were they?” Haretsa pondered, having a bit of an epiphany. ”What if something really was possessing her for all the things she had done before? The Rune Knights must have tried to separate that from her, but it didn’t fully work and now she’s consciously aware of it and is terrified… I know it’s a lot of assuming, but it honestly makes a lot of sense!” Haretsa exclaimed, believing she might have been onto something.

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 24th November 2015, 3:02 pm

The member 'DragonPantsu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Fear is Subjective. WeakMonster Fear is Subjective. NormalMonster
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 4th December 2015, 10:45 am

Looking to Haretsa she would nod listening carefully with her own thoughts, “If it was to remove a demon then how did it affect her so heavily? Did it latch on as a child. . . If she came back here to where Haretsa originally fought the girl then does that mean that there is a connection here?” Looking towards Haretsa the same whispers grew in her mind as they did before but she needed to think, “Haretsa. . .First and foremost how did the demon get in her? Is it possible perhaps that the guild that was here before. . . Is it possible they were the ones that put it inside her?” kneeling down on the ground she would start to draw a small diagram representing her thoughts. With a soft sigh she would speak, “Assuming they did put it inside her then what would be the reason for it? Well that comes down to two theories and neither are good. . .” Squinting her eyes she could see the swords dancing as one more entered the fray causing her to chuckle, “Hold on Lilith we will help you. . .” With a quick move she would look at Haretsa, “My assumption is the ones that put the demon inside her most likely did so to control the demon and if she was simply possessed that means a high level demon came here for some reason which stands to question the reason why. . .” Before she could finish her thought the sounds of loud crashes began and the smell of heavy sulfur came by her nose.

Running outside the house they had hid inside she could see something to the distance crashing through the trees. “W-What the hell IS THAT!?” The beast like demon trudged through the trees a beast unlike anything she had seen before. Each muscle on the beast looked exposed and rotten hair strewn forth from random points the body itself looked strained and twisted almost like a person in agony. Its arms were human in nature but there were three its legs were twisted and horse like with hooves but from them others small legs poked out with their own hooves like a horror show came to life. Its face was horse like in look however the hair broke from the top in long sinewy strands its own face one half fully beast with a blind looking eye while the other looked almost human around the eye area.

Looking at it in horror she could hear it incoherently muttering and neighing as it trampled everything in its wake towards the village. “SPIRIT! WORLD ON FIRE NOW!” With a quick roar her guardian rose from the house to the middle of the village releasing a massive blue wave of flames lighting most houses on fire as the demon turned towards spirit the fifteen foot guardian standing on par with it, “GIVE. . .GIVE CHILD. . . GIVE BLOOD!” With a charge the horse demon began to fight hand to hand with her pet and to her surprise was winning, “Haretsa we need to take care of that thing. . . and fast! Spirit cannot handle it alone!!!” With a dash she unsheathed her sword crimson flames coating the blade as she jumped on the beasts back impaling it and jumping off the demons full attention now on her, “K-Kill child! BLOOD!” With a quick move she had no clue it could do a massive hand went to crush her.

THEME15/40

OOC Notes::
    DragonPantsu
    DragonPantsu

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by DragonPantsu 12th December 2015, 10:40 am

NOTES  

TAGS.
    16/40

WORDS.
    753/300
    STATUS.

NOTES.

- Haretsa

It seemed as though Malva agreed with Haretsa’s assumption, as the young redhead proposed a question and an assumption of her own. That would make sense that the guild she slaughtered was responsible for putting the demon inside her in the first place… She really is a lot like me…” Haretsa thought, watching as Malva set about drawing a diagram of her own thoughts along a dirt portion of the houses’ floor. Malva then explained her theory of if the guild did put the demon inside of Lillith, then they did so in order to control this demon; the same case as why Haretsa was made a Dragon Slayer. The other theory was that Lillith was possessed by something naturally, which Malva surmised that this meant some demon was drawn to this particular village for some unknown reason. Haretsa stood quietly and listened to Malva explain all of this. The Head of Destruction was rather impressed with just how analytical the daughter of her guild master was.

Unfortunately, Haretsa couldn’t offer her praise of Malva’s intellect for her age as the ground around them began to shake violently; the sound of loud crashes echoing from outside. Rushing out, the two mages soon bore witness to the cause of the crashes. ”THE FUCK IS THAT THING!?” Haretsa expressed in shock as she tried to make heads or tails of the demonic creature that was quickly approaching the village. While she was confused as to what the hell this creature was, Haretsa was just as curious as to how it got this close to the village already without her hearing it coming. Her sensitive hearing should have easily picked up on a creature of that size coming from miles away, so how the hell did it get here? The Ace had little time to think on this as Malva’s pet grew to the same size as the creature and started to fight in hand to hand in the middle of the village. She might not have known what Malva’s little friend was capable of, but Haretsa could tell that it was losing against this revolting demon.

Malva went to Spirit’s aid first by jumping up onto the demons back and stabbing it. This caused the creature to turn its full attention to Malva as it began to bring its hand down to crush her. Releasing a steady stream of flames from the back of her body, Haretsa propelled herself over to Malva’s position; skidding to a stop in front of the redhead with her right fist cocked back and a one meter sphere of flames raging around it. The tattoo on the Ace’s back shined a brilliant red through her grey tank top as she shouted the words ”FIRE DRAGON’S CANNON FIST!” before thrusting her flaming fist up to meet the demon’s massive hand. A large shockwave due to the two forces colliding ripped through the surrounding area, sending Haretsa’s hair and clothes blowing around wildly as the ball of flames propelled the beasts hand back up into the air. The force of the attack was enough to carry the demon up off the ground a bit along with its hand before the sphere exploded; setting the creatures decrepit fur ablaze. However, this counter attack wasn’t without its consequences, as Haretsa’s arm fell to her side limp and rather unresponsive. The sheer force of the impact with this demon was enough to dislocate her shoulder, but fortunately it didn’t seem like it was much worse than that. ”You aren’t hurting a damn hair on either Malva or Lillith’s head if I have anything to say about…” Haretsa spoke as she clutched her right shoulder in pain.

”RAGNA! THAT THINGS YOUR NEW CHEW TOY!!!!” Haretsa shouted, causing the mechanical liger to leap over the two mages heads with its tail rapidly wagging back and forth. ”CHEWWWWWWWWWWWW TOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!” the beast exclaimed happily as it pounced down on the giant demon; pinning it down to the ground as he sank his fangs into its neck. As she watched this take place, Haretsa pulled her shoulder back into socket with a loud snap; slowly flexing her fingers to make sure she was still able to use her arm. ”It doesn’t feel too bad, but I don’t think I should really use it… remind me to have your mom check this out for me when we get back!” Haretsa laughed, giving Malva a reassuring nod as she turned her now flaming red eyes back towards the demon that they faced.

The Tat for Reference
    https://i.imgur.com/865osc9.png

The Spell:

Haretsa's Theme's:

Magic  Vault of Shinies
    Celine
    Celine

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Celine 23rd January 2016, 5:02 pm

Looking at the monster ahead of her and the valor of Haretsa she could feel something pumping in her veins whether it was anger or adrenaline she could not tell. All that she knew was that this monster no this ugly abomination needed to be killed so they could help Lilith and of all the things to happen she would burn this demon till all that remained was ash. “Alright. . .I will remind you for when we get back but as for now.” With a calm breath she would unsheathe her sword flames erupting from it as she glared at the beast and resheathed her sword before quickly dashing forwards and drawing it in a single movement cutting at one of its legs as flames erupted from the sheath and her sword stopped on the bone turning the rotting flesh of its leg to ash. With a gasp she would jump back making sure to rip Yunagi from the bone, “This damn thing is a tough one. . .” With a sigh she would look at her pet slamming hit after hit on its back while Ragna tore at its neck and a smile grew on her face. “What we need here is more flames! More and more and more!” With a laugh she would put a hand on her face as she sheathed her sword within seconds flames began to cover her arm.

In seconds she lifted her arm as a massive arm made of pure flames lifted from the ground grabbing the demon in her arm as massive pillars of flames began to strike the demon. As they finished their jaunt she would throw the demon at one of the burning buildings as ash and soot spread everywhere till the entire area was covered in a thick layer of it. “I would prefer to kill this monster fast as it is beginning to PISS ME OFF.” as she screamed flames would erupt from her hands. “S-Sorry my anger is rising again. . .C-Cause you were hurt.” With a sigh she would pull out her sword walking to the place she threw the demon as a massive hand came down towards her. “NOT GONNA WORK THIS TIME!” Before anyone could react she would use her sword and draw it fast as a massive blade of blue flames in solid form would drop and impale the demons hand into the ground pinning it in place, “NOW HARETSA!”

THEME17/40

OOC Notes::

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:48 am