Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

It's Unfortunate...

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

It's Unfortunate... Empty It's Unfortunate...

Post by King Elyx 4th November 2015, 5:19 pm

A recent event in my life heavily cut down my activity time, so much to the point in which I would have to sacrifice to be online anymore nowadays. As a moderator and a member, both of which I can't keep up with anymore, I have to resign both positions and leave the site from this point... It's not something I want to do, I have so much left to do and so much to do with Elyx. But I had to accept reality and give up my activity on this site, and as messy and fun as it has been here... I have to resign everything on here for good. I'd be lying if I say I'd come back, and I'd definitely be lying if I say I have no regrets for leaving, but with life striking, I need to strike back. So... I guess this is it...

I'll leave all my jewels and items in my bank with Izayuki, regardless if she wants them or not, and she may take them whenever she feels.

I guess this is the final chapter, 8 fun months suddenly put to a halt... Well... Hope to see you again sometime.
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kumiho Descendancy: The Legion Master
    Position : None
    Guild : Pharoah's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 4
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Legions
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

It's Unfortunate... Empty Re: It's Unfortunate...

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 4th November 2015, 5:26 pm

NOOOO ELYX... Ah well Hope things get better for you. I do wish you to come back.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Izayoi's sorrow:
    It's Unfortunate... Tumblr10
    Uso & Mizarī - Masamune - Pending Armor XD
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 4th November 2015, 5:34 pm

Sorry to see this happening. I hope things get easier for you bro and that you can possibly come back to have fun here with us.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's Unfortunate... LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Post by Guest 4th November 2015, 5:44 pm

Oh my goodness Elyx no! I'm sorry to hear that life has hit ya but be sure to give it a good kick or two from me! But in all seriousness, I hope everything's okay with ya! Know that you will be dearly missed! I'll try and hold up the mantle for ya and do what we promised to do (in your honor of course)! Anyways I'm sorry that you had to leave so suddenly and I truly hope everything works out for you. I'm sure you'll succeed and make others (and yourself) happy no matter where you go!
    Hana
    Hana

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana 4th November 2015, 6:19 pm

Elyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyx :tears:

I will really miss you A LOT. I'm so sorry about this, nut the only thing I can say is... Lucky n.n

PD: I'm really bad on goodbyes so... I just will go to my bedroom to cry :tears:

It's Unfortunate... KQAiVVW
    Alyia <3:

Post by Guest 4th November 2015, 6:24 pm

Elyx, you were one of the people who helped me out when I first registered on here. You will be greatly missed man. Best of luck with what ever is going on. I hope you will be able to comeback someday. I will guard your throne for you until you return >:/.....Q~Q
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 4th November 2015, 6:31 pm

Wow elyx...shoot man life sucks right? Nah it doesn't, it gave you the memories and the time on this site and naturally it has to come with the lows. To you though I thank you for the work you have contributed to the site as a whole(not so much about getting after me for my test grades XD). I do hope that you will create new memories of happiness in your life, and I do believe the site is still in good hands, but it's still open for you to come back...Adios mi amigo(Goodbye my friend)!

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 4th November 2015, 6:53 pm

Nuuuuh Elyx, come back soon! Good luck in life and stay safe!

It's Unfortunate... FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 4th November 2015, 6:54 pm

Goodbye, Elyx!
    Thank you so much for helping me when I first arrived.
    It was hard to take it all in, and you really helped out.
    Hope things can get easier for you!

It's Unfortunate... B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 4th November 2015, 6:58 pm

Hope things work out for you bud, you sure as hell deserve it.But not saying goodbye, just see you later.

It's Unfortunate... FtxZxrE
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 4th November 2015, 7:09 pm

Damn. Didn't see that coming. Be safe, be smart and be prosperous!!! See you whenever!

× Bio
    × Magic

It's Unfortunate... Rose

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 4th November 2015, 7:24 pm

E-elyx? Well, I hope you have a good life! <3

It's Unfortunate... 1zya1cx

Post by Guest 5th November 2015, 9:14 am

I've given you my "goodbyes" elsewhere, but I'll come on here to give an official farewell from Fairy Tail and Black Rose. ;-; You've helped me so much on the site, as a close friend, and in all honesty I must say I've never had more enjoyable plotting in my entire rp-life than with you. I thank you so much for that. We both are stubborn individuals... Yulyx will live on somehow. ^^

I'm really bad at goodbyes. But thankfully we'll see each other elsewhere I hope. Thank you for entrusting me with your items and jewels<33

Ja mata, watashi no tomodachi. <33
    O sewa ni narimashita!

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:46 am