Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ring of Fire [Dmitry/Exam]

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Ring of Fire [Dmitry/Exam] Empty Ring of Fire [Dmitry/Exam]

Post by Mistress Venir 2nd November 2015, 12:38 pm

❊ BACK TO NEVERLAND ❊

The bar was bustling with life, people coming in as it got closer and closer to the evening. The sky was painted with orange just as the bar was painted with a wide array of people. For a rather small village there was a variety of interesting people to watch within the bar. Though that was to expected as this particular village was one of the few in the area, a place set up for travelers to rest before heading on their merry way. The village was known for its kind hearted people, and its spectacular view of the sun setting behind a single lone mountain. The tavern had a homey sort of feel to it, filled with mages and regular humans alike. There was plenty of conversations, music, dancing, and drinking throughout the bar but there sat one lone woman tucked away next to a window.

One hand delicately cradled her cheek while the other tapped against her long forgotten glass, some sort of displeasing bitter alcohol was long forgotten by her. Her red gaze remained firmly planted on the image of the setting sun against that single mountain, a small trail of smoke coming from the top of it. "Odd." Could it be that someone was camping up there? If so then it must have been a rather large fire to create a plummet of smoke that was visible from where Venir sat. Someone clearing their throat finally caught the Eclipse Soul mage's attention, her red gaze shifting to her waiter. He shifted nervously under her unintentionally cold stare. Crimson eyes with a single jagged scar running down one of them didn't exactly make Venir the most approachable woman. Nor did the snowy white hair or the visible light pink mark of her guild upon her thigh help her appear sociable. "Just the bill please." She glanced at her still full glass not wanting to tell him that she disliked bitter drinks. The waiter nodded but only left after she gave him a hesitant smile. At the least he hadn't recognized her as the Ace of her guild though most didn't, Eclipse Soul was one of the distant guilds that stayed away from the limelight.

Once more Venir found herself staring out the window at the mountain that left a pit in her stomach. Her foot rhythmically tapped against the wooden floor, all of the chatter and dancing within the bar drowned out the subtle shift of the earth.

WORDS: N/A
    TAGS: @Dmitry
    NOTES: Let's do this!
    XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ring of Fire [Dmitry/Exam] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Ring of Fire [Dmitry/Exam] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Ring of Fire [Dmitry/Exam] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Ring of Fire [Dmitry/Exam] Empty Re: Ring of Fire [Dmitry/Exam]

Post by Benjamin 2nd November 2015, 10:10 pm

A certain Gray haired Mage found himself wandering through a small, yet busy village for reasons he himself was unsure of. Dmitry Kazakov had been drawn to this place by something, that much he knew. However, he hadn't actually realized something was drawing him out until he noticed a large mountain in the distance, snapping him to the reality that he was going somewhere in particular, as opposed to just wandering about aimlessly. Still, as he got closer and closer to the village near said mountain, it became clear to him what was bringing him to this place. Judging from the subtle, yet far reach this presence had, it had to be some form of nature spirit. While most spiritual activity stuck out like a sore thumb for Dmitry, nature spirits never seemed out of place, the exception being the spirit of earth which had been active in Zuo's Labyrinth, a place that should have little to no activity. Like that spirit, this one seemed to have a much stronger influence then most, yet had a certain peculiarity all it's own, meaning that this was most likely another elemental.

As he wandered through the hustle and bustle of the town, Dmitry couldn't help but wonder why this one was becoming active now all of a sudden. Animal spirits have conscious thoughts and whims, so it wasn't surprising for them to produce a small influence on the living, usually out of curiosity or in reaction to some strange occurrence. But the four elementals were more reclusive entities, being influenced by the most primal forces of nature. For them to affect the physical plane...

'It is rather strange,' chimed the spirit wolf Hati from within Dmitry's thoughts. 'Wouldn't you say, boy?'

'Took the words right outta my mouth, old man...so to speak.' Replied the mage through their psychic bond.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 3rd November 2015, 6:01 pm

❊ BACK TO NEVERLAND ❊

Venir had just received her bill for her unfinished drink when something out of the norm had happened. The plummet of smoke that was but a small dark line in the distance had grown in size. It would have been brushed off as nothing more than a brush fire if not for a rumble of the earth that Venir could distinctly feel. It wasn't enough for the other patrons in the bar to notice simply because they weren't trying to feel it. However, this shifting of the earth was just enough for Venir to feel under her tapping foot. Even the liquid in her glass had moved slightly. Rushing to stand up Venir had barely managed to place the appropriate amount of jewels upon her table before dashing out of the bar. She wasn't sure just as to what had caused the rumble or even the smoke upon the mountain, a dragon perhaps? Whatever it was though it left a pit in her stomach and a bad taste in her mouth.

Having dashed out of the bar so quickly, Venir wasn't paying much attention to where she was going. Her red gaze was so firmly planted on that mountain in the distance that she didn't notice a man who had crossed into her path. She ran into him at almost full speed sending herself sprawling, and possibly the man as well. That had at least taken her focus off of the mountain and to where she was going. Realizing her blunder the white haired mage could only apologize, considering she was faster than your average person that mustn't have felt very nice,

"I am so sorry!"

NOTES: Bad/Short reply I am sorry!
    XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs:

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Benjamin 3rd November 2015, 9:27 pm

Dmitry's eyes widened as the smoke plume became larger, before the earth began to shake beneath his feat. As if things couldn't get any stranger, some woman came barreling towards him on a straight collision course for his person. Believing it to be some form of ill-planned and ill-advised attack, he quickly stepped out of the way, grabbed her by the collar, and 'guided' her in the direction she was headed in, letting her hit the ground at her own pace.

"Eh? Oh, uh...no that's fine." Dmitry responded, realizing that this was, in fact, not an assailant. "Really need to stop doin' that..." He muttered shortly after. The medium then looked back at the mountain as the ground continued to shake. "Yeah...am I the only one who realizes that's a volcano?"

'That...could be a problem,' Hati commented. 'You feel it, don't you boy? It's beginning to stir...'

'Yeah, I feel it alright...' Dmitry responded, before looking to the woman who nearly tackled him.

"You might wanna get outta here. This place could get a little...dicey." He said before he began to walk towards the volcano.
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 4th November 2015, 4:32 pm

❊ BACK TO NEVERLAND ❊

When the mage had fallen she swore that it felt as if she was somehow assisted in her fall. The collar of her white overcoat was slightly crinkled, and the way she had fallen was just a little too quickly for gravity to have possibly been the cause. Not to mention the man with the mismatched eyes was more than a little suspicious. Clambering up to her feet the mage brushed any stray dirt off of herself before snagging the man by his sleeve, preventing him from escape. Her grip was a surprisingly strong one for someone of such a slight build, a testament to her own prowess as a mage.

"Wait a minute."

Ruby gems had narrowed in suspicion of the stranger. He may have been easily a foot taller than her, and easily ought weighed her but Venir wasn't afraid. She had faced much larger enemies. "You're suspicious." Straight and to the point Venir wasn't one to beat around the bush. "Are you planning something? Are you the one who's causing the shaking? Or does it have to do with whatever that smoke up there is?" He had received one of the infamous interrogations in which Venir was known for. A series of rapid fire questions that passed through her lips without a second thought. Her grip upon that sleeve tightened just in case he tried to escape, and Venir herself was prepared for a physical or verbal out lash.

XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ

Jobs:

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Benjamin 4th November 2015, 6:21 pm

Dmitry raised an eyebrow at what was apparently a mage grasping at his sleeve, judging from the strength with which she held it. Thankfully, it was his sleeve she had and not his actual arm, allowing him a more creative response to her interrogation. But before that, he began to chuckle at what she was suggesting, Hati already in a fit of laughter.

"Lady, if you knew anything, you'd realize just how dumb you sound right now." Dmitry said amidst his snickering. "What's causing this is literally a force of nature; I couldn't cause this if I tried. But I can fix it..." Upon saying this, he suddenly appeared behind the woman using his Arc of Destiny, his coat still in her hand. 

"You hang onto that for me," he said without looking back. "It's not gonna help much where I'm goin'. Don't worry though, I'll be back to grab it in a bit." With that, the summoner continued his trek towards the volcanic mountain.

'Remember boy, this is an elemental you're dealing with,' Hati said, reminding Dmitry what he was going up against. 'Just because you've dealt with one doesn't mean you'll know anything about this one.'

'Yeah, I know old man,' Dmitry responded. 'They're real tricky like that.'

HP: 200
    MP: 95%

Spells Used:
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 4th November 2015, 9:04 pm

❊ BACK TO NEVERLAND ❊

"D-Dumb!?" She felt like a vein might burst. No one had called her dumb before, let alone insult her. Dumb might not have been the word to describe Venir, uneducated was a more fitting word. Having no recollection of anything past her joining of Eclipse Soul, Venir had all the knowledge a child might. Naturally her decision making skills and such were better than that of a child's but when it came to even basic knowledge of signs of volcanic activity, well, it was to be expected that she not know of them. Especially, since her own home nestled in the Phoenix mountains had no active volcanoes to speak of. "E-Eh?" She blinked, the man having disappeared but the dark fabric of his jacket was still clutched tightly in her hand. His voice from behind her was startling but it certainly wasn't the strangest thing she had seen in a world full of all sorts of magic. In fact the most shocking thing about his was his.....Attitude?

"No. Now wait just a minute!"

Color rising to her cheeks out of anger, the white haired mage frowned storming her way after him. "You? Fix that?" She raised a skeptical brow unsure as to what the strange and almost rude man could possibly do, "And I'll have you know I'm not some coat hanger!" She huffed though ironically she still had the coat clutched tightly in her hands. For every single step he took Venir had to take at least two to three but for someone so small in size she had quite a bit of fight in her. She rushed forward throwing herself into the man's path,

"You're not going with out me."

XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ

Jobs:

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Benjamin 5th November 2015, 1:59 am

Dmitry sighed heavily at the petite mage in his path, not feeling like talking her out of it and unable to teleport again so soon.

"Alright, you can come," he said, intent on getting back to the matter at hand. "But try not to bother me, alright? I'm gonna need my focus when we get up there." And on that note, the gray-hair continued onward and up the volcano.

"What we've got here is a nature spirit," he said as he walked, deciding to explain the situation on the way. "And not just any spirit either; this one's an elemental, one of the most powerful. There's only four in the world and they got a much stronger influence." Still, it was strange..

'I know, it doesn't make sense, does it boy?' Hati said, deciding to jump in. 'That it would affect the physical world so directly...'

'Yeah, somethin' ain't right.' As unique as they were, this kind of behaviour was unlike anything he had come across. 'Somethin'...maybe someone did this, didn't they old man?'

'Seems that way.'

Eventually the two mages of different guilds were approaching the summit of the volcanic mountain.

"Now would be a good time to turn around..."
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Mistress Venir 5th November 2015, 8:25 pm

"Try not to bother him?"

She swore one of her eyes twitched but she followed along nonetheless. His explanation was rather vague but she could follow along somewhat. In a world full of magic it wasn't the most shocking thing but it was intriguing to say the least. "An elemental spirit?" She hummed in thought as she walked after him. The rest of their journey towards the mountain was one spent in a pondering sort of silence. Venir was still trying to wrap her head about the whole elemental spirit thing, and figure out just what sort of elemental spirit would shake the earth or create smoke. It wasn't until the pair had gotten close to the summit of the mountain that Venir realized just how out of her league she was. Even though there was some distance between them and the very top of the mountain Venir could still feel heat from it. The smoke in the air stung at her eyes, and there was a certain feeling that made Venir frown.

"Smells like....Fire."

Her nose crinkled and she laughed almost nervously, "Perhaps I accompanied you for nothing." She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, "Well, I guess I'm not a fire mage and I might actually be out of my league here." It was almost a comedic really, "You got this buddy! I'm just gonna take your jacket back down to the town. Uh and you know what if you can actually do whatever is going on here." She made a vague gesture to everything in the vicinity, "You got my respect. Heck I'd say you're more powerful than me..."

NOTE:

Last edited by Mama Veni on 7th November 2015, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jobs:

Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Benjamin 6th November 2015, 3:28 am

Among the smoke and soot, Dmitry looked back at the white haired woman, his gray hair blowing in the hot air.

"Hmph, powerful?" He asked with a huff. "Powerful's got nothin' to do with it." That said, the mage walked forward, ignoring the intense heat permeating the place. Naturally, the center of the spirit's presence was most likely within the mountain itself, making the task ahead of Dmitry that much trickier and even more dangerous. Despite the sweat forming on his brow, the former tribal walked onward to where the spirit waited.

'Hmm, I'm not all that sure about this, boy...' Hati said, showing an unusual amount of caution. Still, it wasn't all that surprising to Dmitry, considering that elementals were a tier above animal spirits in terms of influence. It only made sense that the wolf spirit would be wary of a being that embodied one of the primal forces of nature, being one who simply embodied the aspects of a single animal. While he had formed bonds with two other elementals, the conditions were very differant from what he was dealing with now.

'What's the matter, old man?' Dmitry asked, deciding to mock his mentor a bit before they got to their destination. 'Worried about runnin' into one-o-the big guys?'

It was but a few minutes longer until Dmitry made the summit, the heat becoming extreme. After finding a nice flat ledge that was ideal for his purposes, he stood at the very edge of the precipice that led to the magma filled depths below. After kicking a rock into the pit on a whim, he looked downward at what awaited him if he should screw this up.

"Well, no time like the present..."

Dmitry held his hand out over the fiery abyss and closed his eyes, focusing on the world at large around him. Every ounce of concentration was poured into reading the flow of nature. It wasn't long until he pinpointed the very core of the most wrathful of the elementals.

"There you are..." Dmitry said as he opened his eyes, the 'whites' now entirely black and both his irises and pupils swallowed up in a silver glow. Soon, the earth began to shake again, much harder than it did before. Smoke began to pour out from the volcano even faster than it did before, to the point that the plumes created by it rivaled the clouds. However, none of this seemed to affect the mage. He stood among the chaos unflinching and unmoving, barely even breathing. Much like a ghost, he appeared untouched by everything around him, his hair and clothes remaining perfectly still, the smoke avoiding him completely on it's journey to the sky. The magma below began to shift and writhe, almost as if it were angry. Soon, all five physical senses were drowned out within the sage-like figure. Sight, sound, smell, taste, even touch all faded and gave way to the sense that had allowed him his most effective means of defending himself, the sixth sense that allowed him to perceive spirit, a sense he had from the very day he was born.

And then, as soon as it had began, everything ceased. The ground shook no longer, sky allowed to clear after some time. Dmitry's arm slowly moved back down to his side, it's owner in a daze from his earlier task. His eyes half open, the young man began to slowly lean, almost to the point of losing his balance. Just as he was soon to enter the molten slag, a single burst of hot air hit him as the elemental let out one last defiant breath before accepting it's new bond, bringing the mage back to his senses in time to stumble back from the edge.

'Welcome back, boy.' Hati quipped, glad to see his pupil hadn't gone to all that trouble just to roast inside of this glorified hill.

'Well, that was...something, eh old man?' With this response, Dmitry turned around and headed back to town, a new and powerful spirit at his disposal.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:43 pm