Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guard my house home alone style

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

Guard my house home alone style Empty Guard my house home alone style

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:09 pm

Apollo sighed as he looked around the house. He was given a job to watch Mr. Watsons house, and Apollo could see why. This house was fill with valuable items and objects. Some items were very modern like pieces of art or valuable vases. While some of the items were very old and looked like they could fall apart any second. He wondered why some of these artifacts were so expensive but then again there is a famous saying all that glitters is not gold… or something like that. The best way to describe this house was it was like a museum, it was very nice, very clean but you can’t touch anything. Apollo shook his head a little as he walked through the manor. Alone side the house the setting was pretty nice. It was surrounded by tress and forests for at least three miles in all directions. Minus there was one path to get to town with The air was clean and it was a very nice place to live. The only problem was it was rather cut off from the world. But that didn’t bother Apollo much since he wasn’t a people person. As it reached high noon Apollo was still wondering around the labyrinth of a house. It wasn’t the most exciting job he has ever taken so far. But He needed some jewels and so far it has been a breeze. But then out of nowhere a knock at the door echoed through the halls of the manor. Apollo looked confused but went to the door opening it “Hello?” He asked looking at a man standing there.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Guard my house home alone style Empty Re: Guard my house home alone style

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:12 pm

As Apollo opened the door he saw a tall skinny man standing there in raggedy cloths. He had a small knife on his belt and an Axe on the other side. Before Apollo could say anymore he yells “Listen you dead beat we want..our…Who the hell are you?” He glares at Apollo angrily. It was pretty obvious this was a bandit or thief or something of that nature. “I am Apollo Valairs mage of Fairy Tail how can I help you?” He tilts his head on guard. “Where is the Watson punk he owes us money and we are going to collect one way or another” he shouts at Apollo. Apollo was confused why he was shouting at him be shook his head. “he is busy may I take a message.” He smirks a little bit looking at the way he was acting he was obviously a messenger otherwise he’d done something by now. “He has got till noon before our gang comes and kicks his ass and we take everything he owns.” He growls angrily. Apollo shook his head “sorry I can’t do that you see I’m protecting this house so you can try but you won’t succeed” He look firmly at him. “He backs up "you tell him dusk or else!” Apollo shook his head as he ran back to his horse riding away. Apollo shook his head “he didn’t even give a meeting place…” he sighs now knowing it didn’t matter if he paid them or not. He started wondering how his simple job went wrong so quickly. He shut the door and started to plan his day.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:13 pm

Apollo started looking for things he could use in the house. He didn’t want the fight to come to the manor because then there was a risk for damage to his items which would mean he would fail his objective of guarding the items. He wasn’t sure how many people were in this gang but if there were a lot of them it wasn’t going to be a fair fight. So Apollo figured he had only two strategies. He could sit back and wait for the event to happen which normally would be fine if there weren’t so many unknown factors, or he could advance his own strategy and take the offensive. He decided it was time to even the odds but eliminating most of if not all of them before they get to the house. As he gathered supplies like ropes, candles, and various pieces of cloth he could find. he decided he was going to start making traps along the road so he could either knock them out or slow them down enough to work to his advantage. He figured using gorilla warfare was the best option. Apollo was sure he could take them in a head on fight but he didn’t know what was in store from him or what there numbers or strengths were. As he packed supply he stepped out the front door looking around the clearing of the house. “let hope the battle doesn’t end up here” He sighs and looks around at the dense forest. “perfect cover… lets get to work.” He mutters hoping he could get enough done before dusk. starts walking down the path to find things to set up with.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:13 pm

As Apollo walked down the path ideas kept popping into his head. There was plenty of heavy rocks and dead trees and branches he could use as potential weapons. Even though bandits have just recently came pounding on the manor door threatening Apollo’s clients house, he was surprisingly calm for the situation. Apollo walked about a mile out before stopping. “A mile should be just fine” he said pulling the rope. He could only assume that they would come by horse considering that was the way the messenger was traveling. He could deduce that meant they weren’t close to the manner if they had to ride horse he got to him.. He tied one into the tree then gently laid across the road then looped around another. now when he would pull it tight the horses would trip over the rope making them tumble. But a little bad for the horses but he had to stop them three through all caution to the wind and then buried there woke rope lightly in dirt leaves so would be so obvious. Apollo didn’t know what the clients debt was but he didn’t know the he’s being paid to guard it. And personally wasn’t his problem. As he finished burying it he looked up at the sky then back down to ground. It was probably about one thirty in the afternoon so Apollo will have to work a little quicker if you want to get all of his traps done. He stood up and then went down the path to set up the next chapter in many himself further.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:14 pm

While walking through the woods he made a distinct path for himself so could out run and maneuver around the bandits. He got to the next stage where he saw a rather large dead tree laying on the ground. As he looked at it he decided to have some fun with it. Using his shields he forced the log up into the air with himself. He then started to rig it up so that when the rope was cut it would swing across the path. Apollo thought about for a while so would go at just the right velocity to knock them out but not kill them. Was working on this how much fun this was. Granted there were bandits trying to attack him but he got the figure things out for himself and he was able to do it by himself. At he tied the log up to the tree he lived around the branch then pulled the rest of the rope to the ground. He then stick and drew some calculations in to the ground. After he finished he set up the candle on the ground and put over it. This would allow him to hold them in place while still being able to activate the trap he just set up. As he finished he stood back up dusting himself off. He started to wonder what his other guild mates would have thought of what he is doing. He is pretty sure they would laugh but who knows. Apollo then set off for the next point.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:14 pm

As Apollo stopped and weaved through the wards he stopped deciding he might need some more time. So he went out to the path in stood there examining his canvas. The trouble with making traps is making them nonlethal. He could think of a dozen lethal traps for this situation but that would not be the right thing to do. So instead he made a few rectangles out of shields and made up about 20 potholes big enough to trip a person. As he was digging he thought about what else he could do to these holes to make a more pizzazz. So he went out while she was digging in gathered twigs and sticks and then one by one started laying them across and covering them with dirt. Though he stopped for a moment perhaps hiding them wasn’t the best strategy. He instead left about seven of them uncovered strategically so when they would avoid that pothole there’d fall into another one. He figures by now they would know is using trusts and they would be on the so when that see this they would know it’s a trap is obvious one at that. Apollo was honestly preying on the fact that these were not genius level bandits but then again he is pretty sure they are not as they would already have done this by now. Either way this Was finished but then decided to do something equally as fun. He took the remainder of his rope and some heavy but bendable branches and bent them back. He then tied each one behind a tree wasting it down to one of the pit traps so when they stepped on a pothole toward the end the branches would snap and smack them. Apollo then started raising his footsteps on the path and went back through the woods.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:15 pm

Apollo felt very devious in almost kid like when he was doing this as if someone would be pulling a prank on their parents. Even though he never had this chance… And these pranks were meant to knock out people. The more Apollo thought about it the more he realized it was a bad metaphor but that did not bother him in the slightest. He stopped as he saw some branches hangover way up ahead he then started to gather some rather large rocks in place them up there though as I got heavier the branches started not being over supported so we stopped. He then went and from work branches on the ground and’s largest sticks and things of that nature. He weaved them in and out of the branches to give more support but making them still less visible. He then finished criminal dockside and decide to make this into a catapult marketplace on your side the branch we knew he put a stick and then use the one of his shields to want it forward. He then put a shield on the ground act as a net so when it wouldn’t the ground so he knew exactly where he will or at least an idea. He then use that same shield to lift them back up into the trees and through some more leaves and branches over it to camouflage it. After that he nodded at his work quite proud of himself actually then proceeded to continue on.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:16 pm

It was getting later into the day he probably only had time for one or two more quick traps. So he stopped where he was and looked around. He then got an idea it’s our together some wondrous rocks to block the path. You get the marginal to obstructed he just wanted on the slowdown and go what he wanted to. Apollo used his shields to get this done quicker he found working on a time restraint to be very annoying about this but still didn’t care because either way he was in a better position than they were. After he put the box in place he then saw a large dead tree that had fallen over and then used his shields to set it up in a tree perched up for him to him it made no difference of the band could see this one all the rocks were there forward to make it so they could run away from the log he was going to push at them. The size of the walk plus I direct point-blank shot from his energy flare will send this thing flying towards them. With any luck it’ll knock them out though that the same case all the traps. Even though we had his shields to help them so we did have to do a lot of heavy lifting himself was still rather difficult and the walk was that there heavy still but he got it into position and ready for them. After that he realized he had time for one more trap just one. So he set out to get it ready.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:16 pm

As Apollo ran through the forest he had a dawning realization. If perhaps his traps didn’t work he was going to fight the fight of his life. And while normally that would bug him he wasn’t looking forward to it anymore by the second. He was the man he could see it over the hill probably about a ten minute walk from here, so he decided to set up the last one here. Though he didn’t know what else you could set up in a short amount of time. He was out of rope so he could make snares that will be expecting more cheese to be falling but maybe he could use that to his advantage. By now they would be nice and paranoid about traps and where they are coming from so if he made an obvious looking trap he would be able to ambush them and attached one of them off guard. So Apollo started setting up a really obvious tree falling trap. While it didn’t do anything really he dug up our trees so a good hit would knock it over and then made obvious from the front. This would allow him to get the element of surprise as they will likely go to disarm this trap rather than face it. As Apollo finished he checked the time on his watch and then uses shield to ascend over the trees and fun to the first chapter so he would waste time he could see them coming over the horizon from the air thinking he got there just in time. Now it was his turn to have fun and show them the error of their ways.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:18 pm

As Apollo saw that coming so there were about eighteen of them all riding on horses as predicted. He just shook his head and sighed hiding in some brush he had set up. As he heard them about to cross him he pulled the rope tight tripping all of the horses causing a massive pile up. By the looks of it Apollo could tell that the weaker people who all look like that messenger were out cold due to the horses falling on them, which was unexpected because Apollo didn’t mean to knock anyone out with this trap just slowed them down. “Oh well win win I guess" he thought to himself. He heard the boss shouting at his men as he set out the next trap quickly but quietly. “damn it three men down and we are still a mile out get up now men!” they all stood at attention “Boss the horse and rick john and steve can’t move sir. “leave them” the boss growled. “but sir..” I said leave them!” the men quickly nodded and left the men there Apollo heard this and smirked now knowing who the leader was which would be undoubtedly helpful in the future as he ducked and weaved to the next trap he could tell the men want far behind so he would have to get ready quick. Meanwhile the bandits after leaving the comments and horses behind due to injuries were picking up the pace determined to get to the manner and to Apollo at any cost.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:19 pm

As Apollo got to the next trap he quickly glanced as calculations and then that the candle so the fire would burn the rope. He then hid behind some trees and looked towards the path waiting for them as they came running up Apollo clasped hands together. “Energy shell” he said as a dome shield appeared of round two of his men. They all stopped and approached the shield. The men were pounding on it from the inside not knowing that would do a damn thing and everyone else was looking at it quizzically wondering where it came from before they could wonder anything else they all heard a snap and at that point Apollo released a shield feeding his prisoners were the men dived to get the boss of the way analog struck two of them head-on knocking them into trees in the woods. Apollo was quite pleased to know they were knocked out efficiently. He chuckled because those are two of us stronger ones but apparently that didn’t mean smarter he got up and started to leave again the boss yelling out of anger “I want this god damn person found now.” He yelled angry to no end. “Boss is this even worth it were down five guys already and was not even halfway there yet. The boss turned angry “ I’ll say when it’s worth it now get moving” he demanded and the remaining twelve hustled down the path. They were all getting scared and if you were getting demoralized which was exactly what Apollo wanted as a got to the next checkpoint.

info:
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:20 pm

As Apollo got to the pothole trap he decided to use his shields and go up into the air in ducked behind a large tree then peeked around as he heard them coming. The boss signaled for everyone to halt. “Men be careful with more those damn traps.. But it looks like he was in too much of all rush to finish what he started” he holds a way forward “double-time men just don’t step on the ones that are uncovered” the men’s are the uncovered holes which made Apollo happy that he was getting better at predicting what people would do also made him happy he took up chess because in a weird way that’s what he was thinking about right now. He then heard snapping and people falling over one of them being the boss himself only two of the stronger men made it through and stopped turning around facing the boss. “Boss you are right?” He asked. “This little nobody made is making a fool of us” he slams his fist into another pothole which had the branch traps in it. He snapped the rope in before they knew what was happening two branches smacked him dead on in the back of the head knocking him out cold Apollo nodded happily glad that worked and then set off for the next point. Meanwhile the boss just yelled in the rage and he could tell they were sprinting towards a better which only made Apollo for easy as he was already halfway to the next trap using his shields to push him all along
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:23 pm

The rock catapult trap this one had to be timed pretty damn well.  But then Apollo’s saw something he didn’t see before because he wasn’t in the air.  He saw a tree that was leaning over on another one and then got a pretty evil idea on what to do next and maybe take out a few more of in the process.  As a start getting there Apollo timed his attack and threw up a platform shields to stop them.  He made the platform shield appeared and then hit the ranch with the rocks on it propelling them over them.  They all started laughing and mocking his truck as if it didn’t work and it was only just a method to slow them down then Apollo casted the next spell. “Mirror Wall” he said testing on the bent over tree.  It came in on a diagnosed slant facing them and then the rocks hit clashing against the wall Apollo gave our sigh of relief as he barely got the shield up in time.  Next thing they knew the rocks were being propelled at them due to shields repelling ability.  The rocks stuck were basically a shotgun blast to them knocking out three of the tough guys and one more of their strong guys since it was such close range and they had no way to get out of the way due to the platform shield.   Apollo dispelled the shields and started running to the next trap as they attempt to get the rubble off of themselves.

info:
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:24 pm

Apollo hovered behind the tree he has set up to push angling it so would fall on the path.  As they got there the captain was beyond bad he was furious half over his men were gone and only six of them remained.  As a got to the rocks the leader stopped them. “I can only assume this is another trap moved carefully through it we don’t want any trouble we are already down to many people as it is.”  He grunted as a slowly move through the rocks.  As the rocks Apollo grin seeing this through hole he made through the brush. “Energy Flare” he casted at the log knocking it towards quickly the walk then bounced around.  As it let them the boss and the stronger I tripped trying to get away from it but to the four guys were not so lucky they get hit directly and knocked out instantly the boss was beaming with anger and for his henchmen could speak he growled at him”  the henchmen out of sheer fear about the traps and the boss this nodded as a van down the pa” we are pressing on in that his final do you hear me.  Apollo was a bit surprised at how well this is working nothing was going wrong which was a nice change of pace.  He then ran and got ready for his ambush he didn’t know how it’s going to take out the boss yet but he knew how he was going to take out the stronger one.  With that in mind he got position for the final act.

info:

Last edited by Nadarr on 28th October 2015, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:26 pm

As Apollo got to the trap he had made obvious for them to disarm he hated behind a tree waiting for them. Apollo was a little nervous then sparked an idea about how to take on the boss he would have to take him on the normal fight but he found a way to set another trap in motion without doing any work. As the two of them got there the boss looked at the tree “go check it” he commit to a subordinate. “b-but sir what if I end up like the other ones I don’t want to-“ he gets cut off by his boss “ do it now or I’ll kill you myself!” He jumps a bit and then reluctantly walks over to the tree to hold up. Then Apollo dashed from are the woods and grab the man’s head smashing into the tree. They couldn’t the act in time since they were so focused on the tree trap being triggered and not someone else coming from the woods. As Apollo slammed the man’s head into a tree the boss look at them furiously and without hesitant thought to resort and swung at him. Apollo’s natural shield walked it with ease and then Apollo jumped back looking at the boss is just them now in a one on one fight and Apollo was ready. They both analyze each other before even attempting anything the Little did he know Apollo has been analyzing him the whole time and was ready for anything he could possibly go wrong in this fight.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:35 pm

The boss looked at Apollo who simply just straightened his tie. All Apollo had to hide his nervousness in this fight as he is sure it would be his undoing. The boss just growled at him “this is it this is the monkey wrench in my operation one puny fairy in a suit..” He glared at Apollo just sighed looking at the boss “I am one of the fairies in this forest there are many more surrounding you as we speak.” Apollo bluffed through his teeth. The boss glared and then just chuckled at Apollo. “Yeah I’m sure of that that’s probably one of your other traps you set up while I don’t buy it“ he says in our snarky tone “you just want me to lower my guard so you can attack well let me tell you that won’t work there is a reason I’m the boss” he says in almost our proud way. Apollo just shook his head. “Well if you don’t believe me that is your problem I just have three more words for you.” The boss scoffed at him “Oh yeah and what’s that” he grinned maniacally. “Fairy Tail attack!” He yelled then made some free forming shields in the bushes russell heavily and jump out bushes straight up. The boss turned around looking back at the bushes forgetting about Apollo dropping his guard. “a sneak attack you little rat!” He yelled at him. Apollo saw this quickly taking advantage of this as he dashed at the boss
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:41 pm

Apollo smart as he dashed the boss. Then with one swift blow hit him straight in the back knocking him off his feet as he tumbled to the ground. Apollo stood there said back to and got some distance between them. As the boss started getting up and recovering Apollo shook his head. “You should have trusted your instincts you are correct I had no one myself.” Apollo grin deciding to get him mad since based off what he has seen he gets more irrational when he is mad. “Do you find it frustrating that one man was able to take down seventeen other people all by himself with barely any effort on his part, you guys must be sorry excuses for bandits has let me tell you anyone can do it better than you can because they would have the sense not to keep going after sixteen people behind them got wiped out, but such is life I suppose not and what is born with intelligence” Apollo grinned staring the man down. The boss jumped up with fury. “I’ll show you who’s pathetic you know good fairy tail mage I’ll kill you and then take what is rightfully mine.” He roared to the heavens and stare down Apollo. Apollo simply put a hand in his pocket is shook his head. “ No I’m sorry but you already lost this fight I don’t exactly how it’s going and go it involves you laying flat on the ground in me standing over you victorious. “Apollo bluffed a little bit while he knew how this fight would go there are many unknown factors still remain and he have to wait and see what happens. The boss just charged him with great fury.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:48 pm

Apollo had just about enough of this guy and wanted to wrap this up quickly. As the man got closer made his way to swing at Apollo he grinned. “Tempest Shield” he shouted as a black swirling vortex appeared in front of him almost resembling a black hole. As his sword hit the shield it sucked up the momentum of the swing while Apollo would normally save this he just gave a slight smirk “redirect" he said as the momentum the shot back at him knocking him off his feet again. As the boss started coming up Apollo shook his head “you made two mistakes in this fight” she got in his energy flare stance. “First you attempted to rob this man’s house, and second you insulted Fairy Tail” he said as a man stood up in the daze. “Energy Flare” Apollo shouted as a rush of force came out of his palms and slammed into the boss’s chest. He laid on the ground nearly unconscious. Apollo just walked up to his body those unable to move a muscle. He shook his head looking down at him. “This house is under my protection never come back to you hear me.” He said in a serious tone glaring at the boss. The boss was simply nodded wanting to get out of here” good to go pick up the trash and get out.” He demanded. The boss scrambled running away dragging his men with him. As they ran off Apollo shook his head “looks like and all nighter for me” he said walking the path.

info:
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:52 pm

The following walk up and down the path several times. He started fixing what he had done to make it safe for travelers again. But while doing it he was simply patrolling mature they did come back… Though he is pretty sure they got the message. It’s funny how fast things can turn go wrong… He was literally one minute looking at a painting on the wall and then the next someone came in thought and kill him and rob a house. “People are so weird sometimes” he muttered to himself quietly. Shook his head and continue to clean he had a long night ahead of him if he wanted to get it done. He looked up at the night sky all the stars shining bright thinking about the events of the day, as he pick up his traps one by one but smile. He did something today that was a milestone for him. He actually are seventeen people most of which he didn’t even throw up punch for. He was able to get creative and figure out how to accomplish what he wanted and when the day. As he walked back to the house he wondered what he had backed up at that for that these thieves would come attacking. Apollo decided to ask him tomorrow when he would see him and complete his job. When he got back he just sat on a chair on the porch and dozed off. He worked hard today and figured he could use the rest
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 8:55 pm

The next day he woke up to the sun rising and stretched and then looked around the house to make sure nothing happened why he slept. Everything seemed to be in order which was good it would be real happy if someone had broken into while he was sleeping. While he was looking around he heard the front door open Mr. Watson had returned home. Apollo walked up to Mr. Watson smiling a bit “hello sir how was your trip. He just nodded looking “yes very well anything about four happened while I was away.?” Apollo nodded explain the situation these and what he did to stop them and get rid of them. The man nodded at Apollo .” Ah yes well I do apologize about the inconvenience I have probably made quite a few enemies doing business and I can see how a few competitors might be over zealous to rob me, still very well you a worthless them and that’s all that matters yes indeed. Apollo sighed a little this man says yes way to much. He shook his head and then smiled at him . “Well I suppose I’ll be going now give us fairy tail or call if you need them again we are happy to help. He nodded as he walked out. “Yes very well he said as he waved to Apollo. Apollo walked down the path back to the village into the train home. He was looking forward to the train ride just so he could get some rest and not hear the ward yes again

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:02 am