Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meet the Guildmaster

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Magic: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Magic: Dragon Contracting

Meet the Guildmaster Empty Meet the Guildmaster

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 4:45 am

Apollo looked up at the guild hall after reading his book.  It was pretty livelt tody all things considered.  A random fight here and there but Simoin wasn't the guild master anymore. The guild master had changed again and this would have been  the third time since he joined the guild.  Herro was the new guild master which he didn't mind.   He knew herro was a strong mage who could handle himself fine,  But he didn't know him that well.  While he has seen him around the guild hall a couple time he hasn't got a chance to get to know him.  Apollo shut his book checking the time. "I thnk it's time I met my guild master." He sighed getting up setting his book down.  He saw Herro sitting at the bar having a drink.  As he made his way to the bar he wonder what he was really like.  He had saw him in bursts but never really talked to him.  As he got ther He sdat next to Herro "Hey you got a minute" APollo gace a small smile at his new Guild Master hoping this wasn't a bad time or something.  By the looks of it he was reading papers from the counsel or something Apollo wasn't to sure but he knew being guild master must have been busy so he didn't want to intrude if he didn't want to talk.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Meet the Guildmaster Empty Re: Meet the Guildmaster

Post by Haru-senpai 28th October 2015, 2:08 pm

As Heero sat finishing a giant stack of his morning pancakes, and began to drink on his coffee; he ducked a flying chair through the air as his members had already started brawling in the morning.

Taking a sip of his coffee; he overheard a familiar voice over the bustle of the crowd.

"A minute or two, maybe? Is something up?" after their recent victory over a group of Acnologia worshipers--a small Guild known as the Priory of the Wyrm. Fairy Tail was in pretty high spirits.

"Nadar?" he would ask, as he would put his coffee down turning in the swivel chair at the bar to face him. He had the Fairy Glitter tattoo on his arm covered up in bandages as usual; wearing his usual white tank top and long white buttoned shirt overtop. As a user of Heavenly Body Magick, and also Demon Slayer Magick; he found himself wondering what types of Magic, Nadar had learned. So far. But he wouldn't bother asking just yet. He was sure the answer would come to him soon. He also noticed that he was dressed somewhat nicely---he wondered what his background was.

He'd seen him at the Guild over the past year or so---but Heero had been at this Guild since he was 11 years old. He hadn't really talked to this guy much over the past year...he had relaxed yet charming features; he waited for him to say what was on his mind. Hoping nothing bad was afoot this morning.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Meet the Guildmaster Rose

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 2:54 pm

Apollo looked at Heero happy he got the few minutes spared.  Apollo sat there and nodded at the bartender, as the person behind the bar slide him some toast.  It's what he would normally order anyway around this time of day. "I heard you became guild master congrats" Apollo nodded at Herro as a tray of ale the that was poured cam flying at him.  Apollo sighed as it hit a shield he threw up quickly without a Second thought. Apollo sighed for a moment then smiled a little at Herro "Hard to talk sometimes in this guild huh" He chuckles rubbing his free guild mark on the back of his neck.  Apollo then took a bite of his toast and  swallowed.  After that he straightened the tie on his suit and nodded "well um let's see I was um hoping we could talk abit I meany your the new guild master and all plus i've seen you around a lot but never really met you before.... I also got request but that can be asked after we talk a little if that alright with you of course." Apollo would be lying if he said he wasn't slightly intimidated by the mage in front of him.  I mean even Apollo knew that Herro was one of the strongest ones in Fairy Tail which was no small feat. Which also made him wonder about his magic and what he could do. But for as strong as he was he seemed like a nice guy and he'd also would be lying if he wasn't intrigued by the many adventures he has taken.  Apollo had so many question but waited for his guild masters response.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 28th October 2015, 4:58 pm

Heero would turn a bit in the swivel chair that he sat in. A bandaged right arm and hand would reach out and grab his morning coffee as he leaned back in his chair.

He inspected Nadar for a little while; and before he spoke again. He would smile.

"Ah, well it's good to hear your voice up close and personal too!" he chuckled a bit as he laughed in agreement that they'd crossed paths many times over the past year--with a little joke to boot.

Sparkling randomly, as he smiled at Nadar; he wondered if he had any family.

"Hm well....I'm from Akane Beach just outside of Magnolia, my family had a house there awhile ago......a bad weather accident took em from me..." really, this was his sister who was 12 at the time and had no control over her Storm Magic at a young age. "Let's just say my house fell off the beach into the ocean.....a Dragon found me at sea when I was 8."

He told him the rest about how his sister, Alye; had also survived although she was discovered by Zeno. Who would raise her as his own, and go on to found Eclipse Soul as it's 1st Guildmaster.

"Then one day my Dragon just...disappeared, left me in the woods! I was 10 damnit! Haha...I laugh now but...I cried for hours and hours walking around. Until a young wizard named Leonard found me in the Spooky Forest. I didn't know it then, but he was actually the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail on an adventure of his own......he brought me here, saved me from homelessness. I'll always be grateful to him for that."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 6:40 pm

As he listened to his story could help give a small smile. “This Leonard man sounds like a good person I wish I could meet him” he smiled more Apollo could only assume he was a dragon slayer based on his story. “I’m glad the guild helped and well, I am sorry about your Dragon disappearing I know all too well about people you care about leaving you and not knowing why.” He said looking away remembering his past wish he didn’t think of it. “But somehow figured he was going to ask about his past Apollo pulled on his pocket watch holding his hand rubbing to his thumb a bit still not looking up. “Herro if you have of you more minutes I would like to explain briefly why I came to be a fairy tail.” He said his forceful remorse. He spoke rather quietly because he didn’t want other people to know quite yet he looked up at his guild master. “And before you say I don’t have to I would like to just so someone knows and if anyone should know I feel it is my guild master… Just don’t tell anyone please." He said in a trusting tone to Herro He looked up with him a mixture of emotions in his eyes. Emotions like sadness seriousness and anger filled his eyes. He had time to listen he didn’t want to keep. Though for somereason he felt he could trust Herro with this since normally he wouldn't trust someone he barly knows and he couldn't keep this bottled-up any more someone had to know and if anyone could help him it anyone could help him it would be Herro and the guild. It slightly bothered Apollo his first impression to his new guild master was sadness and remorse what he tends to get like this when people up his past Herro for his response.
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 28th October 2015, 8:43 pm

"1st Master Leonard is still a member of Fairy Tail...although he's never at the Guild. Sometimes he does make appearances to make sure the Guild is--still standing, we can get a bit rowdy--sometimes I think he's just popping in to make sure it's not just a crater in Magnolia...I'm sure he'd be honored to meet a young wizard of Fairy Tail like yourself...he always did say the new members were the most important..."

He smiled a bit thinking of Fairy Tail's first master, and how he'd been just a newbie when Leonard had brought him home to Fairy Tail. Below D-class even. As he was overconfident...the same overconfidence that made the Rune Knights turn him away when he'd been homeless. He'd always held a grudge against the Rune Knights and Magic Council for that. He was just a hungry kid, how could they have turned him away?

He also realized, that Leonard had been right. He was nothing but a D-Class wizard once upon a time; a new member--and here he was now. Guildmaster.

'I see what you mean now about new members being the most important Master...' he said to Leonard in his mind even though he wasn't present. He himself represented what Leonard had meant that day.

After a few seconds a sweatdrop would appear over his head as he realized he had started thinking to much--as he nodded for Nadar to continue; and he did until his mood seemed to get extremely gloomy very quickly. First asking if Heero would hear him out about how he came to be here in the first place--and then almost apologizing for even mentioning it.

"I don't now what happened but, I will soon if you'd tell me." he stood up, although he was only a few years older than Nadar; he would reach out his right arm, still bandaged up to hide Fairy Glitter--and put it on Nadar's shoulder.

"Never be ashamed of where you come from...no matter how bad, terrible, or sad that place may be. It made you who you are right?" he would smile at the young man before patting him again on the shoulder and closing his eyes. "Well....tell me how you came to be a member of Fairy Tail, tell me of your parents maybe?" Heero would cross his arms and began to listen best he could with all the morning noise about; although it wasn't as noisy as it would get later on in the day.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th October 2015, 9:31 pm

Apollo looked at his Guild master as his arm with the bandages touched his shoulder then looked up at Herro had set her nodding was painful as it was to admit it was what made him who he is today. Apollo took a deep breath and sat again. Trying to find a good place to start. “My parents passed away when I was a good along with the rest of my family...thought so you get a clear understanding. “ He side of his silver pocket watch with the doves on it placing it on the bar. “When I was 8 years old my grandmother died of old age, when I turned nine my grandfather died trying to stop a fight he got stabbed him..they were never caught, at the age of ten my mom died of a mysterious illness that not even the best healing mages could figure out…” Apollo had to stop and take a breath re-creating all these memories was rather tough for him in one sitting but his Guild master took the time to listen so he was going to finish. “next at the age of eleven Next was my little sister she had an accident and fell down the stairs in my house and died hitting her head, still at eleven then- then was my little brother he killed himself do to being bullied all the time.” Apollo then took another deep breath looking up at Herro wondering what he was thinking but so far but he had it’s a serious look mixed with sadness in his eyes. “then at the age of twelve my dad died returning home from a job to feed me, then at the age of thirteen after my dad’s passing I went to live with my oldest sister were moved out… But she got killed by a dark mage…” Apollo stopped once more the wipes and tears from his eyes knowing he didn’t have the hide his sadness from Guild master. “At the age of Fourteen I was put into an orphanage and I met a girl name Eliza and over the years I found love with her… She gave me a pocket watch it was the only thing she came into the orphanage with” Apollo points to the watch with their names engraved in it when you open it up. “One day at the age of eighteen we left the orphanage determined to join a guild but we want to go out into the world and get some experience first… Then a dark mage using the same magic to kill my sister Eliza in front of me and I had to carry her body back to Magnolia.. She’s actually buried here in the prairie just outside town.. I vowed to join a guild become a saint for her sake, but now I got a new family…” He smiled wryly a few tears In his eyes. “This guild has done so much for me but there is no way for me to repay the kindness it’s shown in figure the a family.” Apollo rubbed his neck to neck a bit his eyes still tearing up. “Sorry know this is a lot to drop on out of nowhere …” he looks away a tad embarrassed
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 29th October 2015, 12:09 am

Heero listened to Nadar's taile; as he did so his expression got more and more serious. Until after awhile, the only thing he could bare to do was to look at the floor.

'All of those family members........seems like once a year he lost someone, I can't imagine....' Heero's earliest childhood years were filled with happy moments with he, his parents, and his sister Alye; his later childhood was filled again with happy memories with his Dragon--Zeuslogia raising him all around the globe. He'd gotten to travel on dragonback at the age of 11 and see the world; not many could say the same.

He often felt pity at himself for no longer having his parents with him--but upon hearing Nadar's tale; he realized how much he truly had to be grateful for.

"Nadar.......you're stronger than me." he would say randomly; as a few people in the Guild heard this, and stopped talking. Silently a few of them stared at Nadar; and then at Heero and then busted out laughing at this statement.

Heero shot them a look that he didn't think he had in him...the Guildmaster's Gaze! A technique Leonard and other Masters used to use. His eyes would glow red, as his silhouette turned into a shadow; staring down the other Fairy Tail members who stopped laughing abruptly; drinks and food falling out of their mouths at the look. Turning back to normal and facing Nadar comically; Heero would get a sweatdrop above his head for a brief moment.

"I thought that I had it rough up until this moment.....like I said, you're even stronger than I am. I'll have to catch up one day." as he said it twice; the other members of Fairy Tail understood what Heero meant this time--and smiled an honest, family like smile at Nadar from all around the room.

"The dark wizard who killed your sister, and then your friend from the orphanage.....did you ever find out what Guild they were apart of? Or if they even had a Guild...." he was burning for revenge FOR, Nadar. He would help him avenge his sister and his friend; no matter what. "If not...whenever you get a lead on this wizard...Fairy Tail will be there to help you break every bone in his body---and then stomp his face in for good measure."

Smiling at Nadar; he would fistbump him once before stepping back a bit.

"Now, show me what you're made of, you won't be able to avenge anyone if you're out of practice! Heads up!"

'Sky Devil's Windworks'

Heero would punch forward; as wind began to whirl out of nowhere around Nadar; and toss plates, benches, and chairs all around him. Small mini explosions of rude wind would explode all around him almost to fast for him to keep track of.

"Well, protect yourself somehow!" Heero held one fist forward still as the small wind explosions from his D-Ranked spell continued to explode all around Nadar. The rest of the Guild would form a huge circle of easily 50 people to see how Nadar reacted, and some were curious about what his Magic was.

Spells Used:

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 29th October 2015, 1:51 pm

Apollo looked at Herro looking down at the floor as h finished his tale.  He could tell that he was contemplating and thinking about what Apollo had just said.  Apollo was grateful that Herro took the time to listen as did a few of the others over hearing him.  When he heard herro say the he was strong then him Apollo looked up at him.  But then he said that he had to catch up after giving the guild the most intense stare of there life that frightened Apollo a little.  But the Apollo smiled his emotion change from any sadness to Happiness as he knew he found a new family to stay by him no matter what would happen and he knew no one would take that away from him. "thank you so much Herro.." he said softly and quietly  

Then Apollo hear him mention the dark wizard.  Apollo shuttered at the thought of the wizard as he asked about any leads.  Apollo nodded a little “ I don’t think they are a large guild I think they are a small guild…I remember their symbol  clear as day to be honest it haunts me a little bit” He sighed not wanting to get sad again.  While he was getting afraid again the Herro then he mentioned how the rest of the guild had his back.  He smiled and Apollo nodded “Thanks when we find him lets take him out.”  He said as Herro fist bumped him He did it back happy he made a new friend which was more valuable than anything for him.  

He then saw Herro step away from him. Still facing him he smiled “he heard hero yell to get ready and defend himself.  Otherwise he wouldn’t be able to avenge anyone.  As the sky devils windworks spell came at him he instantly know what to do. “Energy Dome!” he called out as a glassy see threw dome appered around him blocking the spells damage although it was clear id didn’t do much damage based of how little it effected the dome it was clearly a dervertion.  As plates and cup, and Apollos piece of toast flew around he sighed “ such a waste of good toast..” he muttered quietly.   As the spell ended he disbanded the shield then simply took a step back putting a hand in his pocket.  “Sorry Herro you’ll have to do better then that.”  He said in a challenging way grinning a little bit ready forgetting about his sadness now determined to see what he could do against his new Guild master.  “more people gather to see the guild master and him in action.

spell info:

Last edited by Nadarr on 29th October 2015, 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 29th October 2015, 2:02 pm

As the dust settled; Heero could see Nadar inside of a sort of see through blue dome of some sort. As the wind settled away from Heero's spell; the guild surrounding them would bust out into cheering as they'd never seen Nadar's magic before.

"Heh, I don't plan on doing any better--that was just a trick to get you to use your Magic."

Heero had secretly discovered Nadar's Magic without even asking him. He lowered the bandaged fist he'd punched the wind at Nadar with and smiled. Lowering the bandaged hand; he tightend the bandages for a moment and then spoke again.

"Shield Magic huh? Wow......." he'd only seen one type of Magic like this before; but this was the real deal as far as Shield Magic went. He was impressed.

× Bio
    × Magic

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 29th October 2015, 2:21 pm

Apollo shook his head sighing wondering why he felt like he needed to be tricked to use his spells. Regardless Apollo smiled since he seemed to be impressed by the magic. "well I devloped this...so I could keep people close to me safe." As the guild cheered he tilted his head not use to being cheered for and such. it was odd but he didn't seem to mind to much. He then looked back at heero. "Um now one more thing I had another thing I would like to ask if that is alright?" He said with a smile on his face as the guild master adjsuted the bandages he wondered if he was hurt but then again he always worn them. Apollo would have to inquirer about that later as he waited for his response.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:36 am