Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Devon's B rank exam

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lunar
    Second Magic: Imperal Demon
    Third Magic:

Devon's B rank exam - Page 2 Empty Re: Devon's B rank exam

Post by Daemon Spade 6th December 2015, 3:57 pm

Kotetsu growled savagely as he held his blade against Devon's causing the blade to nearly split in two due to the difference of the metal used to create the two blade. Kotetsu jumped back and felt his arms bled slightly from the sheer amount of force he applied to the strike. Kotetsu grimaced at the state of his sword and concluded that another strike like that would easily destroy his blade and leave him defenseless. I must admit you quite skilled but so long as I have this blade I will not falter. He said confidently even though it was plain as day that he was outmatched in his current situation.

Kotetsu examined Devon's arm noting the blood and burn wounds that slowly appeared on her hand. He believed that he could use her wounds to his advantage. Kotetsu's father once told him that his sword was able to restore it self if it absorbed the blood of it's victim. Kotetsu's issue at the moment was acquiring blood for the blade. He knew Devon wouldn't simply offer him her blood if he was honest to her.

In Kotetsu's mind "If I can just sever one of her hands I can repair my blade I should feint a strike to the left then spin around and strike from the right "Kotetsu smirked ad rushed at Devon hoping to put his plan into action as he prepaired to swing his blade with his left hand aiming for Devon's right hand with a savage grin on his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Devon's B rank exam - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Devon's B rank exam - Page 2 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Calorie Shave
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 8th December 2015, 3:38 pm

Devon toke a breath lowering her weapon she cursed her hands under her breath they killed the skin blasted and broken she half wished that she could still heal but right at that moment she could not so she quickly ripped the bottom of her dress and wrapped it around her hands. Devon never once toke her eyes of the demon as he spoke she smiled softly "I am formidable because I have someone something to fight for but I also sore that sword splinter one more deadly hit and it's over" she stated lightly pointing lazerly at his sword she picked her weapon back up her face could not hide the pain she felt form her hands.

Devon toke a defensive stance and waited for the demands next move. Time seem to drag as she stood waiting only seconds past but it felt like hours then he moved shooting forward his speed was unreadable and Devon raised her sword ready to bloke the she sore it the flick of his eyes he was not aiming for her chest or head he was aiming for her arm probly an attempt to cripple her.

Devon had no choice she started to step back her wings extended with a almighty flap Devon shot in the air twisting as she left the ground she extended her foot making it collide with the demon's face Devon laughed as she looked down on at the demon she wondered if he even had wings to follow her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Devon's B rank exam - Page 2 Devon_by_ravenart5-d9n27jw
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 24th December 2015, 2:06 pm

Kotetsu growled savagely as blood slowly began to drip from his chin which flowed from his now broken nose as a fiery aura appears around his body . "YOU BUTTERFLY WINGED BITCH I'M GOING TO TEAR THOSE WING OFF OF YOU AND FORCE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT !!!!!!" He said loudly as he jumped into the air and grew a pair of onyx back bat like wings. Kotetsu flew up towards Devon and glared at her as he held his blade in a reverse hand grip as he placed his left hand on the hilt of his blade as a demonic aura covered a small bead attached to it "Miasma Cloud" Kotetsu said darkly as he inhaled deeply then exhaled a cloud of Miasma at Devon hope to defile her radiant light with malice.

SceneBreak

Daemon stared at Devon's wings in the form of a small black wolf pup with silver markings on his back. He titled his head and proceeded to walk over to her and lightly paw at her wings while nibbling gently on the very tips. While Damon would never do this normally to a guild member even if she is his girlfriend but Daemon is at the moment insanely bored . One look around the room one would see a plate of sushi and sashimi, a few empty gourds of sake... okay a lot of empty gourds, several broken bokkens and beaten training posts, A least ten different scrolls on Midi's history ,and a go and chess board.

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 24th December 2015, 2:48 pm

Devon smirked softly her eyes darked at his words they where probly the worst thing he could say to her "many have given me that threat lets see if you are the first to deliver!" she hissed softly her head tilted as she watched his anger get the better of him now the fight would be intresting. Devon analized his movement and smiled as she thought of counter attacks but one thing came to mind when the cloud rolled around the demon cant see her smirking softly she waved her hand and five penguins apeared made out of ice infrount of her "sir Pingu's attack!" she said carmly she shout forward aiming for the demon they can cange diresction and forllow him untill they hit so devon was not worried at that moment she brough the sword up and shot forwards head for the deamon herself she hoped the penguins would distract him enough for her to brake that sword finally making the demon not as leathel would be a grait help. Bringing her sword down at the last minuet she almost closed her eyes out of fear but forced them to stay open she may need to dodge if this dose not work.

Devon's wings felt odd she felt like something was playing with them but knew she was alown with the demon just her and him battling for her body. It was extinguishing work even if was just inside her own sole Devon could feel her body ack and draining fast of energy the battle needed to end and fast befor ir was to late and she had exhausted every fibre of her being.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 29th December 2015, 4:01 pm

Kotetsu was befuddled by the ice penguins which seemed to follow him as he darted around until he was surrounded by all sides. as the Penguins surrounded him he noticed Devon flying towards him with his only option to block her strike with his blade and hoped that it would hold together. Snap the only sound that resonated through kotetsu's mind as his father's blade was finally split in two; strangely though Kotetsu actually had a smile on his face as he slowly began to fall to the ground  as his body began to dissipate into a cloud of flames until a much smaller chibi version of him self was falling rapidly towards the ground as his blade was close behind.

As Kotetsu hit the ground a large amount of liquid shot up into the air as the shattered remains of his blade fell next to him as the largest piece which was connected to the hilt was firmly embedded into the ground next to him. Kotetsu slowly opened his eyes having passed out from the strain of his transformation he looked up at Devon and smirked. Looks like you win this round pixie just make sure to stay on your toes cause I won't ... lose ... next time " Kotetsu said sotly as he slowly closed his eyes drifting off into a peaceful sleep. Just as soon as Kotetsu closed his eyes a column of light appeared next to his body which would take Devon back into the real world. Next to the column of light was kotetsu's blade still stuck in the ground as a dark pulse slowly erupted from the blade every ten seconds.

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 29th December 2015, 4:43 pm

With the crack of the sword filling the air Devon new the fight was finished and she had won but she felt sorry for the demon as his decent to the ground begane. Devon shot her arms over her face shielding from any liquid that may reach that far. Once she new it was safe Devon moved her arms and loomed down at the now chibi demon and sighed softly she landed next to him smiling softly " in this form your kind of adorable and I doubt you can harm anyone now, it you can why not join me in the real world we can keep an eye on Obe another" devon stated standing she went to the glowing blade and looked at it for a moment lifting if from its reading place she went to the demon "whatever you chose you won't defeat me with you sword like this" she stated throwing the reminds of his sword beside him and entered the glow "till we meet again" she stated lightly a wide smile roled over her lips as the vision faded away

Darkness was all Devon could see struggling to open her eyes. Fluttering slowly the office of daemon came slowly into vue. Looking around Devon noticed the state of the Room and laughed softly themselves "I take it you have not left my side and got drunk whilst I was under do you ever clean?" she asked winking playfully as she slowly rose from the spot she had laid for well she was unsure how long "how long was I out? she asked lightly looking at daemon smiling like she only would for him with love even if he did not now it yet but she figured it out inside herself she loved him and nothing was going to change her mind now.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 5th January 2016, 4:04 am

As Devon slowly woke up she noticed Daemon who was sitting next to the seal with a lit pipe in his hand. When she looked around and teased him a bit about the state of his room he began to blush slightly as he quickly moved around to clean his room dropping his pipe in the process. A gentleman never leaves a lady who is suffering " He said with a smirk. After a minute of sporadic cleaning everything Daemon had out was either moved to a desk or back where it belonged. Daemon sat back down and took a few deep breaths to regulate his breathing before responding to Devon's next question. You've been asleep for precisely four days. " He said calmly as he looked at her happily. I'm glad your safe Devon I've missed you."

Unbeknownst to the two Kotetsu had managed to follow Devon from within her soul and was actually quite hungry and proceeded to devour the plate of sushi Daemon had made for when Devon had regained consciousness. "Man this is good stuff." Kotetsu said with glee. In the next ten seconds Kotetsu was lifted from floor by Daemon causing the plate he was holding to shatter as it hit the floor than pinned roughly against a beam with Kusanagi which Daemon had swiftly taken from Devon's lap with it's blade pressed firmly against Kotetsu's wind pipe. Who are you and how did you get here ! Daemon said with a deep growl as the child in his grip thrashed violently looking to Devon for help.

Devon Sabathiel
    Devon Sabathiel

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Devon Sabathiel 15th January 2016, 12:26 pm

Devon smiled happily as she looked at daemon and could not help but laugh at his reaction she did not mind the state of the Room infact she thought of I as quite sweet.

Looking out the window she wondered what had happened in the world since she was asleep her stomach Rumbled as it remembered that it needs supplements to servive. Devon laughed as her hand went to her stomach attempting to marsk the sound.

Devon's head shot around in shock daemons reaction was so quick an the thing was now against the wall steering at the thing for a moment it toke her a moment to realise who it was and jumped up placing a hand on Daemons shoulder "hunny that's kotetsu that's who I was fighting in my sole I said that he can come here!" she said quickly trying to carm the situation.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 20th January 2016, 8:04 pm

Daemon looked at Kotetsu with a sharp glare as he slowly set him down while sheathing kusanagi with a calm glare. So long as he doesn't cause trouble to the others he can stay " Daemon said as he handed Kotetsu back to Devon with smile on his face as he turned towards the hallway before he slowly fell over in exhaustion strangely however he was smiling as he fell. Daemon having not eaten or slept in the past four days was nearing he end of his rope which kind of made him a tad angry at how weak he felt right now.

"You really enjoy pushing yourself too hard don't you; you little brat." Said a silver haired male with deep crimson eyes wearing black and crimson kimono who smirked as he caught Daemon before he hit the floor. The man sighed as he picked Daemon up and carried him over his shoulder and put him down on the bed then calmly turned around and looked at Devon and Kotetsu with  smirk on his face Kotetsu Make sure you behave for your master alright? " The man said t the body who nodded as the man smiled before disappearing into a cloud of embers  which flowed into Daemon's body causing him to sift slightly in his sleep.

Kotetsu looked up a Devon with a confused look How long d you thing he'll sleep for? " He asked quietly.

( I'd say requirements for Devon's exam have been successfully met so she passes :) )

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:13 pm