Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lost Before We Got to the Maze

Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Power of Love [INW]
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Lost Before We Got to the Maze Empty Lost Before We Got to the Maze

Post by Love Warrior Riley 27th October 2015, 8:19 pm

Chapter 1.5:
    Where Am I again?
    Did I Leave the Guild Yet?

It was his job to find his way down to the mountain village, but upon entering the Guild Hall, which took him close to an eternity to get to due to his lack of direction-sensing, he couldn't figure his way out of the building.  Already right annoyed with the fact that he didn't get his drink from the bartender, grumbling at the fact that the bartender was either brain-dead or off-duty, he looked around for the way out.  He spotted a door that might look like the way out!  He ran up to the door.

Baal opened the door to find himself in a room with bamboo flooring.   Baal looked around for a moment and held his arms out.  "So is this where the maze is supposed to be?" he asked out-loud.  "Haha!  Funny joke.  Why am I the only one here.  I didn't take you guys to be a group full of jokers," he simply stated as he walked into the dojo.  Losing his patience, he began opening doors.  Nothing interesting.  Baal then opens the door he came into the Dojo with.  Nothing.  What the hell?  How did he get stuck here? He slid the same door closed for a moment and then slid it back open only to see the door leading to where he came from.

Baal stepped through the door cautiously for a moment, hoping he didn't step through to a different dimension.  "What the hell is going on with this guild hall?" he asked to himself as he finds his way back into the bar.  He turned to look towards a pair of doors to see where he put the barrels of ale.  Baal pointed at that door.  "There it is!" he stated before walking towards that door and walked out the door only to find himself back inside the dojo.  Baal blinked and stood in the middle of the dojo once again.

He decided to repeat the process from earlier only to find himself back at the bar once more.  Irritation was easily seen upon Baal's face through the Phantom mask.  His teeth ground in frustration before returning to the door and opening it once more to see a spire and the guild hall from a bird's eye view.  Baal blinked for a moment and closed the door and re-opened it to see the actual exit.  Baal stepped out and braced for impact.  He found himself not falling, but only looking like an idiot.  "What the hell is wrong with this guild hall?"

Baal was outside and he looked down towards the village to spot the rather large labyrinth.  That was where he was supposed to go.  But considering this was a 'team-effort' between him and the smoke monster from Lost, he decided to wait for the smoke monster from Lost at the mouth of the Labyrinth.  Assuming Baal gets down to the Labyrinth.  Baal walked down the stairs down towards the village, only to find himself at the mouth of the Labyrinth.  Taking a deep sigh outward, Baal just took a step into the Labyrinth to take a peak in and......

Finds himself back at the bar.  Baal sighs outwardly and simply sits at the bar.  He sat there for a moment, not looking at all interested in going outside if everywhere he goes leads him to go where he isn't supposed to go.  After a brief moment of grumbling, he went back outside, going back through the dojo then outside and then back into the dojo, then back into the bar, back into the dojo and finally went outside.  Once outside, Baal finally walked to the front of the Labyrinth.  Without entering, Baal simply sits on his ass right outside of the maze and waits for the Smoke Monster from Lost.
    OOC Notes:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lost Before We Got to the Maze BI2gBSG
    [Riley: The Soldier of Love] [Power of Love]
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cursed Lightning
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Lost Before We Got to the Maze Empty Re: Lost Before We Got to the Maze

Post by Wolfe 30th October 2015, 12:18 am

Wolfe watched as Tyriel took to the stage as announced the winner of the costume contest and then gave out the information to the next part of the event for the evening. It seemed they needed to make it to the town and then make it through the maze. He listened as the pairs were called out, but he didn't recognize almost any of the names. He knew of Heero from the time they fought together in Magnolia, but he didn't know him well, and of course he knew Ardere and Tyriel, but that was it.

So Wolfe waited out the pair gatherings and noticed that the only one left over was the man with the mask that had performed right before him and did the singing performance. Wolfe wasn't sure what to make of this man yet, however, he did recognize his name as one of his guild mates and not one of the plus ones. So he would happily work with this man.

Wolfe noticed as the man took off to get a start to the the town, and ran to a door. The next thing he knew The man was gone, and in an instant he was back. Wolfe was a little confused at first but then saw as he tried again and once again ended back up in the guildhall out of nowhere. Wolfe started to laugh to himself, as he realized there was magic already in place to screw with them, and from the look of confusion in between the looks of anger Wolfe guessed the man wasn't exactly great with directions. Wolfe got up and walked over to the bar and grabbed 2 huge bottles of the hardest stuff they had and went back to his spot in the center of the guild hall and took a seat on a table and opened a bottle and started to chug as he laughed each time his partner ended back at the guildhall. After a while he didn't return and Wolfe assumed he finally found his way out of the building. Wolfe then phase stepped to the main door, and then outside. He then walked over to Baal who was sitting on his ass just outside of the labyrinth. Wolfe walked up next to him and couldn't help but laugh a little as he held a bottle out to Baal "Here you go Baal, i grabbed this for you, and if the last little bit is even a sample of what is yet to come, i think you might need this." Wolfe just laughed a little more as he looked into the entrance of the labyrinth, and as he did, he had the feeling that this was only going to get more interesting as the night went on.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

Lost Before We Got to the Maze QO55HpX
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 30th October 2015, 10:05 pm

Chapter 1.5:
    Where Am I again?
    You Brought Me Ambrosia!

A bottle was delivered to him.  The song of angelic choirs could be heard in his head as he snatched the bottle of beautiful liquid, hugging the large bottle and rubbing his face upon it.  The cool glass of the container pressed against his face.  Baal paused for a moment before turning to look back towards the strange creature from Lost.  Baal simply glanced at the creature for a moment.

=3=

Baal uncorked the bottle and took a smell of the alcohol.  The smell of the hardest alcohol that the Infinity Hydra had singed his nostrils.  The smell caused Baal to recoil a bit before looking at the bottle.  This caused Baal to raise a brow and begin to sit indian style directly in front of the maze.  "190-Proof.  I think I'm going to need a seat for this one," he said to himself before turning to look at the creepy mist creature and held out the open bottle.  

"Come, friend, have a seat.  Fuck this maze.  We have something just as good, if not better!" he stated, holding up the bottle, not making too jerky movements to make sure he doesn't spill any of it.  "The first day in the guild and I've already had my ID card stolen, saw that same catwoman's cleavage, saw a pretty witch, got denied alcoholic services, sang a song, and got lost in the guild-hall.  I've hard stranger days," he said as he held up his drink.  

"What about you?" he said before taking a quick swig from the bottle.  His eyes crossed a bit and Baal breathed as if his mouth was on fire.  His eyes turned red and began to water.  "Yeah!  Fuck that maze!" he said with a slight slur.  Yes, that's what almost pure alcohol would do to a person.   "So!!  Why'd you join the guild!?" he asked in a boisterous manner before taking yet another half-mouth full of the burning liquid.  
    OOC Notes:

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cursed Lightning
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wolfe 2nd November 2015, 1:29 am

Wolfe watched as the man took the bottle and started to rub his face on it. It was obvious that he really needed it, and Wolfe could help but laugh a little. After the man offered him to take a seat Wolfe took a seat next to him with his back leaned up against a wall near the entrance of the maze and took a few swigs of his own bottle and listened to Baal speak.

After Baal asked his question and Wolfe had to think for a second before he shook his head no "I guess to be truthful, i haven't had too many "strange" days before this one. Most things have been pretty straight forward, but in a land with magic, expecting the unexpected is part of the job description." The truth was that Wolfe was being pretty honest. In a world like this you never knew what to expect from one day tot he next. The only constant was that things changed.The Baal asked his next question and Wolfe had t think about how to answer that one. His long winded answer would be lost in the moment, and honestly wasn't needed, but the short version was more then acceptable "Well.... i guess for 3 reasons. Ardere asked me to, is one reason. The second was i left my old guild and meeting with Ardere, and his offer to join seemed like fate, even more so when i thought about what he is and how too many factors were there, and it only made sense. The final reason i guess.... Would be because i desire power to change the things i need to and have the ability to do that very thing when i could, and this guild, and it's people could offer those too me. Also, because I don't have a family my own, so it is the closest i will get to that." Wolfe wasn't going to say the rest of the reason. Not cause an thing to do with this man, but because each person had their dark secrets t carry, and Wolfe was no different.

Wolfe then turned to look at Baal "How about yourself man? why are you here?" Wolfe asked wondering Baal's reason.

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

Lost Before We Got to the Maze QO55HpX
    Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Love Warrior Riley 2nd November 2015, 10:13 pm

Chapter 1.5:
    Where Am I again?
    You Brought Me Ambrosia!

Baal took another swig of the drink before placing it on the ground and let out a groan after recoiling from the burn of the drink.  His face washed over blood red as all of the blood vessels in his face open up.  The world began to spin as Wolfe started to talk about why he joined the guild.  Baal didn't have much of a reason to join the Infinity Hydra other than knowing that if he joined a guild, regardless of how new they were, he would get stronger.  Guilds also had libraries and had a well of knowledge.  He had fore-knowledge of some of the currently existing guilds and nothing about them interested him.  

Something about new things interested him.  It interested him that new things can happen in new places and the dynamics of a new group.  Baal doesn't give a shit about all of that right now, so he takes another drink.  Baal falls onto his back and hiccups.  Baal laughs hysterically at Wolfe's question.  His voice was slurred.  "Oh, you'll neffer belief me.  But I're...  really an aerlian.  Came from the," he said before sitting up a moment and walked to a corner of the maze and relieves himself.  A voice could be heard along with the sound of liquid forcefully moving onto a wall.

"I'm from...  Lightyears away..."  Baal said, still holding his bottle in his hand and takes a sip of his drink.  He cut himself off and shook before turning around to find himself back in the dojo.  "What the hell," he said before putting the bottle down for a moment to zip himself up.  Picking up the bottle, he opened the door only to appear back outside by the mouth of the maze.    Baal hovered in front of the entrance of the maze, just looking at it like he was looking straight into Narnia.  His mouth was agape.  

A cool wind blew, causing goosebumps to form upon his gray skin and his long hair to blow freely.  Even if his body reacted, he didn't feel a damn thing.  The alcohol kept him nice and comfy.  "Fuck it," he blurted out before removing his armor and his clothes, tossing them to the side.  Strangely enough, he still had the bottle of alcohol in his hand.  With a swing from side to side, slapping could be heard.  "Oiy.  Let's master the fuck out of this maze!!!" he said as he approached Wolfe slowly, while in his birthday suit.  Baal was drunk, he didn't really care.

With the sound of slapping, Baal ran into the maze only to run flat into the first wall.  Baal went splat against the wall like a cartoon before peeling himself off of it.  "Hey!  Who put this wall here?"
    OOC Notes:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:56 am