Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Matter of the Soul [Job/Gil/Lexa]

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Gabriel & Legion
    Experience : 2925

Character Sheet
    First Magic: True Circuit
    Second Magic: Lillian Grimoire
    Third Magic:

Matter of the Soul [Job/Gil/Lexa] - Page 2 Empty Re: Matter of the Soul [Job/Gil/Lexa]

Post by Lexa Grimoire 2nd November 2015, 1:49 pm

~~Dreaming~~

The haze of voices, a stir, the sensation of a cold solid platform on her back, and the cold embrace of a chilly wind... 'Where... where am I?' Lexa thought to herself, noting that her inner voice sounded... younger... She began moving her wrist, but the world was still dark. "Shit! Subject X-003's waking up, get the sedative!" a voice shouted through the haze, muffling out at the end as Lexa's hand relaxed. "Never mind, it was just an energy spike." the muffled voice said, followed by the clock of something hitting a metal surface. 'I... I have to go back... I have to... open my eyes.' she though to herself, her inner voice was scratchy, and young, as though she were a child again. Light entered her eyes as they began forcing open, the face of several men wearing doctors masks was blurry but still noticeable. "God dammit, her mind's racing!" a voice in the near expanse said with urgency. A beeping sound, much like a heart monitor began increasing in pace, faster and faster but being drowned out by "X-003's going into tachycardia, sedate her! She's the only one who's come this far, I don't feel like starting from scratch again!" the voice from earlier said, followed by the sound of a pneumatic syringe, forcing a drug into her, and then the darkness creeping back in.

Once again, her mind returned to the haze, but this time feeling a cool sensation around her. "Her mind's beginning to race again." a voice from the outside was heard, but it was as if Lexa were listening through a wall. "If X-003 begins to wake, you know what to do." a voice replied. She moved her hand, feeling a type of liquid around her. It was extremely thick, kind of like swimming in jello that was almost at the point where it was ready to eat, but you could still stir it just a bit. The sound of bubbles forming was heard. 'I'm in a tank...' Lexa thought to herself. 'But why?' she asked, wanting to find answers. 'I needa break free...' her thought faded as she heard the syringe pumping even more medicine into her, and causing her mind to fade out again.

In the real world, or the dark celestial world where Lexa's body was, some of her circuits were emitting a small spark. As if she were a computer, and her circuits were processing the information around her. The lights weren't nearly enough to produce light to be guided by, but it was plenty sign to let others know Lexa was in fact, mostly alive.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Matter of the Soul [Job/Gil/Lexa] - Page 2 Empty Re: Matter of the Soul [Job/Gil/Lexa]

Post by King Gil 2nd November 2015, 2:19 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

even though i do bad things

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

Gil bit back a snort when Katerii mentioned disappointing someone whom was after her heart; He could only imagine how she might go about doing that. "Just being herself would most likely do the trick." He bit back any questions that he would have liked to ask about her age, well they weren't exactly questions but more like a few harsh quips about how six was indeed her mental age. "Money? Hardly." He scoffed, money was important to him yes but it was surely not everything. What Gil desired was simply "the best" it was only by coincidence that "the best" things often times happened to be the most "expensive". He desired not just money, or even power, but complete and total respect. Reverence from the masses, his name permanently etched into the minds of generations to come. He wanted to be remembered, to become an undeniable King that could stand against his brother. Yet none of those words escaped his lips. While, Gil Vessalius was prone to talking about himself, he would not share this particular dream of his. Or rather he would boast of becoming a King but he would never elaborate upon it. There were somethings that even Gil Vessalius would not mention about himself...

Her little story of her birthright was chalked up to be nothing more than that. It was just a little story and an empty threat. Regardless of if her story held any semblance of truth it would be disregarded by him. As he was right now Gil could not possibly acknowledge a power that was above his own, nor he could realize his own fault. A common tragic flaw for those who suffered from Hubris. Conversation had died down as Katerii picked up their broken light bulb. Before long they were all travelling into the dark abyss, with no light to guide them. It hardly phased Gil but the little Rune Knight wasn't able to say the same. He bit back a laugh at the image of quaking Rune Knight, how haughty she had been before and now she was like a scared child. Gil's nighttime vision was top notch to say the least, his own eyes were rather cat like in appearance and thus he could see rather well in the dark.

« tag: @Y'All // Words: 380 »

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Matter of the Soul [Job/Gil/Lexa] - Page 2 Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Angel
    Second Magic: Incoming...
    Third Magic:

Post by Azurius Tade 2nd November 2015, 5:29 pm

Being led by he shadowy lion, and holding the trembling hand of the Rune Knight, Kuro, Kateri was the first to see the faint light off in the distance. She stopped abruptly, leading Kuro's hand to her shoulder and letting her hold onto that. Kateri reached for her sniper and aimed down the scope, getting a very clear view of what was ahead. She then slid the scope off and handed it to Kuro so she could get a look at what she saw. It was a massive, probably three kilometer across at least, platform with several gilded mirrors in the middle, four by Kateri's count, all facing the direction the group was coming from. Once Kuro would pass the scope back, Kateri would re-attach it to the sniper at set the weapon back on the gun rack. 

After the short, two hour long walk to the beacon of hope that was the massive, circular platform, Kateri marveled at the structure. The platform was perfectly lit, with no shadows in the middle of the circle. There was a set of four steps leading to the main platform, which raised it only a foot or two off the darkened ground. The architecture of the monument rivaled that of the Colosseum during its glory days, and was pure white marble just like her guild hall. 'Be wary my lady, those mirrors are abnormal.' Kazimir said in Kateri's head. 'How so?' she replied. 'Once you look inside, they'll summon an exact version of yourself.' he answered. 'Is that good or bad, and how do you know?' she asked the demon. 'Those mirrors were made by a very weak, but annoying demon who enjoyed watching other beings fight themselves. I advise you to take time to strategize with your companions before you fight...' he answered the Lamia Scale she-wizard.

Kateri stopped just ten meters from the mirrors and turned around to address her allies. "Kazimir, get out here and explain." she said. At that moment, her shadow on the ground changed to a more masculine appearance, the hair shrunk to medium male length and a pair of green eyes glowed on the shaded visage. "I am Kazimir, the peace keeper demon." he said, the mouth of the shadow looked, and moved as if it were physically present, and not just a shadow. "Before you lays your selves, but you must defeat them in order to leave. Don't underestimate them, they're exactly the same as you are at this very point in time..." he said before vanishing, causing Kateri's shadow to revert to the smaller, feminine form. "With that said, I think it'd be silly to fight ourselves." Kateri said, staring directly at Kuro to make sure she was in on the plan. "Kuro, you'll have to fight Gil's clone. Since I use guns more than magic, I'll have an advantage over both of you. Gil has his summons to coordinate with, so if you can survive long enough Kuro or myself can help you deal with the other me. That said, I'll fight Kuro. She seems to use long ranged attacks, so my Rifle should have the upper hand." Kateri said, hoping the plan wouldn't fall apart. "But what about her..." she said under her breath while looking at Lexa, who was still asleep. "He-he, I'll be her opponent silly. Don't worry, I like fighting so I'll wait for her to wake up! You can play with the others..." the voice came from behind, sounding sweet... young... and, just like Lexa.

Kateri spun around with her guns drawn, amazed that Lexa didn't make a sound. It was at that moment that the other three stepped out, and Kateri immediately walked to stand in front Kuro's shadow self. "Hey, what gives? You don't wanna play with yourself!?" the other Kateri asked. "It's not that, it's just that I'd rather fight a battle I can win. You get to kick the false princes ass over there if it makes you feel better." Kateri said, her dark self nodded with a massive smile on her face. The dark version disappeared, teleporting all the way across the field to her preferred distance from opponents. Out of the cloak she war, a small wyvern popped out. "Well... at least you won't have to worry about that now... he can only do it once." Kateri said to Gil. "Stay at a distance, trust me." she added, hinting that up close fighting was more dangerous that being at a distance.

Post by Guest 2nd November 2015, 7:07 pm

we've lost it all

& i am just a silhouette, a lifeless face you'll soon forget

They had walked for sometime in silence before something became visible off in the distance. Kuro stopped when Katerii stopped, and when the scope was handed to her Kuro fumbled for a little while before finally getting it right. "Mirrors?" She passed the scope back confused as to why they might be there, were they by chance a portal to get out of there? Still their only hope of escape was still quite some distance away from them. The group had easily spent another couple of hours just trying to reach the mirrors. The ornate mirrors in questions gave off a glow that illuminated the area around them enough so that Kuro had finally relaxed and was once more able to see her companions lips as they spoke. The shifting of Katerii's shadow was a tad unnerving enough so that Kuro moved back half a step. She didn't ask as to how the demon knew what the mirrors did but was at the least thankful for the warning that would give them time to prepare.

"Roger!"

It was perhaps one of the first few words she had said on the mission, her voice was a little scratchy, and she had little to no volume control but it had a certain charm to it. She doubted that Gil's clone would pose much trouble. She'd make quick work of him and then aid the real Gil in defeating dark Katerii. The only problem was the still unconscious Lexa, someone would have to double up in fighting her as well. At that moment Dark Lexa had appeared as if on some sort of cue. "Damn." She inwardly cursed, icy eyes glancing over the other figures that had emerged. She spotted the tallest one and without hesitation she dashed towards the dark Gil. All she had to do was throw up a simple null barrier and the man would be totally defenseless....right?

319 Words
    credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 2nd November 2015, 8:07 pm

Lexa began opening her eyes slowly, using a hand to feel what she was laying on. 'Fur? But... it's so cold...' she thought as she touched the dark lion. "Oh, it looks like you're awake." the voice, same as her own when she felt like being childish, sounded off. Lexa slowly pushed herself up, letting the sleep induced haze of just waking up ware off, revealing a small distance away from her was herself. "The others are already going, and I'm getting bored." the other Lexa said. Lexa slid off the dark beast and looked around at the world. Kateri was fighting Kuro... Kuro was fighting Gil... and Gil was fighting Kateri... and Lexa was looking at herself... 'What's going on...' she asked herself. "I'll give you a few seconds to clear up you head. After all, I want you full awake when I kill you fr-" the sentence was cut short by the force of Lexa donning a pair of wings and using the speed to make a would-be powerful first strike at her opponent. The dark Lexa had anticipated the reaction, and used her own sword to block the attack. Despite being on the defensive, or so it seemed, and being forced hundreds of meters back by the original Lexa's attack, she was smiling from ear to ear. She then donned her own wings, spinning the real Lexa over and ramming the back of her head into the ground, causing a massive crack to form as she continued flying. The original Lexa was then grabbed by the throat, and then hauled into her ears. A knee to the stomach caused her to spew blood from her mouth, along with some saliva, and tears on top of sending her further into the air. Another kick, this one to the face sent Lexa flying across the the kilometer expanse and into one of the many pillars lining the platform. Falling from the crater in the pillar, Lexa hit the floor and was immediately met with a heel to the back of the head, along with the adult sounding laughter of the deranged Dark Lexa filling her ears.

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by King Gil 3rd November 2015, 4:03 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

even though I do bad things

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

The scope was never passed to Gil but he did not have the energy or will to complain about it. He didn't need to look through some piece of glass to see the slight glow off in the distance or know what the glow might possibly mean. It was either their salvation, a trap, or some combination of the two. Gil believed that it had to have been the latter of the three options considering that this place had been nothing but one poor trial after another. Traveling towards that ray of hope, the source of the light was only revealed to Gil once they were within distance of it. "Mirrors?" A golden brow raised in question, already skeptical as to what those mirrors were doing in a realm of shadows. While neither Gil nor Kuro had an answer the Lamia Scale mage and her shadow did.

"I suppose I can be generous and listen to your plan."

He huffed unwilling to admit that it was indeed an adequate plan. It would be best to not have Gil fight against himself. Well, they could but that would either result in a stand still seeing as Gil's greatest love and weakness was himself. Or that would end in one trying to kill the other because there couldn't be two Kings. At the very mention of Lexa, a dark Lexa had appeared and behind her were three other familiar figures. Battle was starting to initiate but there was always time for a quick quip at Katerii, "You say that as if I was planning on touching you." He maneuvered the shadow beast that was still under his control to stand in front of him acting as a meat shield of sorts. "I command thee-" He raised his hand, a golden light appearing for a moment before being replaced by not one but two white wyvern's, "Go." He commanded and the creatures flew forward at the target that had flew off in the distance.

« tag: @Y'All // Words: 331 »

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Azurius Tade 4th November 2015, 7:01 pm

~~Dark Kateri~~
    Stats:
    +50% Damage - Embrace Winter
    +30% Magic Damage - Love of Night
    +2% HP Regen - Kazimir's Blessing
    Total Damage:
    30m -> 15m = 62 (1.55x C Rank Damage) Blizzard
    15m -> 12.5m = 88 (2.2x C Rank Damage) Blizzard + Icy Wind
    12.5m -> Kateri = 119 (2.975x C Rank Damage) Blizzard + Icy Wind + Arctic Winds

HP: 200/200
    MP: 65/100

A cold wind stirred about the mage as her wyvernic opponents approached, signaling she was activating her most dangerous spell. A second force enacted, the night-like ambiance of the world around them caused Dark Kateri's true power to come out, allowing her even more damaging attacks, recognized by her glacial blue eyes turning white as snow. Kateri swung one hand to the left causing a cold wind to encircle Kateri in a 15 meter radius sphere, and then moved the other hand to the right to bring up by a second wind that was cast simultaneously that contained a plethora of super fine ice shards. Kateri smiled once more as her attackers approached, and slammed her hand on the ground causing a much larger burst of wind to rise. The third attack was thirty meters in all directions consisting of super-chilled winds, all who were unfortunate enough to enter Dark Kateri's blizzard would find themselves frozen solid for a post. While in her frozen assault fortress, Dark Kateri pulled out her assault rifle and began firing in bursts at the Shadow Beast, attempting to keep Gil locked in place. When that ran out, she would place it in her holster which automatically reloaded it, but switch to her sub machine guns to save time on pulling it back out. After the subs were out, she placed them in the holster, and switched back to the AR with only 5 or 6 seconds between each barrage of magical bullet. Meanwhile, supposing Gil's wyverns were normal summons and not grand or immaculate summons, they would be killed by the time they got within 10 meters of Kateri.

~~Real Kateri~~
    Stats:

Kateri had a small smirk on her face as the fight commenced. She would use Shadow's Teleport ability to avoid the first attack Dark Kuro would make on her, moving 10 meters back and slightly to the side just in case it was that strange gem she shot off earlier. After that, she would pull out her sniper rifle, using shadow to get in close and asking him to make as many attacks on the girl as possible. Shadows' small size, being 1 foot 7 inches long and only a few inches wide, as well as his agility would make him a difficult, but still possible target to hit. Meanwhile, Kateri would pull out her Sniper Rifle, and attempt to take careful aim at Kuro. She would aim for something large, namely the Dark Kuro's torso, and then pull the trigger. The 14.5mm round would rip through the air, and hopefully impact the dark-Rune Knight directly in her heart. Should the shot miss, Kateri would press her hand on the ground to cause a series of Ice-Spike to rise up under the Dark Knight and impale her. The spell would deal no damage, but would lock her in place for a post while Kateri lined her next shot up, pulled the bolt, and fired once more at her heart.

Post by Guest 4th November 2015, 8:56 pm

we've lost it all

The evil clone of Gil proved to be far more challenging than Kuro had initially expected. Naturally when the blonde was within range she had used her signature spell, one that had taken her years to perfect, and for good reason. Five crimson alchemy crystals had appeared about the blonde spread out in the shape of a star. On the earth a magic circle had appeared, glowing with a crimson light, setting up a perfect nullifying barrier. Apparently, she had set it up just in time to because a golden magic circle had abruptly disappeared the moment her barrier had been set up. "I wonder if I could outright cause a summon to go back to wherever it came from..." She'd test that theory out later, for now she was glad that she managed to stop the blonde from summoning anything at all. Multiple foes would be too much of a hassle to deal with.

Placing her hands directly in front of her, a staff made of pure crystal had materialized into her awaiting hands. She twirled it about clearly having some practice with the object before finally charging forward at her opponent. The blatant head on attack was probably her biggest mistake, that and of course underestimating just who her opponent was. All she knew of Gil was that he was a summoner, who preferred to let his summons do his work for him. It had never dawned on Kuro before that Gil, even a clone of Gil, might have some sort of fighting capabilities other than his summons. Kuro had twirled the staff in an arc, ready to strike the shadow clone. Only the staff never made contact. Instead it was caught with a single hand making Kuro's eyes widen.

Her crystal formed staff would not budge no matter how much strength she put into it. That single hand held it there, clutched tightly, toned muscles flexing beneath the fabric of his white jacket. Had those muscles always been there? Had Gil always looked this physically imposing before? In response she sent a wary glance towards the real Gil who stood behind the shadow beast. Kuro had found herself seeing that arrogant man in a new light. Who knew that he was capable of having such physical prowess, then again all it took was a single look at his general build to know that Gil was more than just talk. The staff was ripped from her hands and Kuro soon found herself flying to the edge of the barrier that she had created.

Hand to hand combat with the equivalent of a giant was not her best idea

411 Words
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 4th November 2015, 9:45 pm

HP: 50/450
    MP: 75/100
    Effects:
    Big Sister Complex - Buffs on Lexa are placed on her allies
    Lineage +50% HP (Kuro, Gil, and Kateri gain +75%)
    Stargazer Armour +50% Defense (Kuro, Gil, and Kateri gain +75%)
    Everlasting Energy +5% MP Regen (Kuro, Gil, and Kateri gain +7.5%)

Lexa felt nothing but haziness for a few seconds, and then forced herself to snap back to reality as she remembered what the dark version of her would do when she got bored. The dark Lexa was walking away, making her approach to intervene in Kateri and Dark Kuro's fight. She stood up slowly, nearly falling back down from being hurt so badly. "Get your ass back here..." she said with an angered voice, causing her darker version to stop in her tracks. Lexa's magic circuits lit up bright gold, and she resolved herself to not die until she killed the Dark version. Both Lexa's, the dark one with a smirk on her face, placed a hand in the air and said "Stargazer Armour!" which caused them both to be engulfed by light. When the light vanished, both Lexa's were wearing an older looking armour, more akin to an assailant than anything. The real Lexa considered the other three her friends, even if Kuro was a bitch, and thus the entire group shared the benefits of the armour's passive. The two Lexa's began charging towards each other, both with blades drawn and very intent on killing the other. The Dark Lexa disappeared from sight, making the normal Lexa stop in place to anticipate the attack. However, she was unable to keep up with her darker counterpart when she activated a series of light and dark mobility spells that made her appear fourteen times in under a second, each time a new cut was made into the real Lexa. A final attack came from the Dark Lexa when she appeared last, ramming her sword into the real Lexa's heart. Lexa fell to her knees, eyes glassed over as the dark Lexa ripped the blade out, bending over to pick up the real Lexa's version of the weapon. She hit the floor, watching as Dark Lexa began slowly approaching Kuro with both blades visible, a large, generous, evil grin on her face at the thought of what she would do to Kuro. "I'm sorry nee-san..." she whispered weakly as a tear fell from her eye as she couldn't move, but enacted her only form of hope to them. First would be a healing effect, that also restored magic to them; and second would be an armour she would place on Kuro composed purely of light. This armour would also heal Kuro over time, and hopefully be enough to save her from the other Lexa.

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by King Gil 5th November 2015, 5:14 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

"Halt."

Like that the Wyvern's had stopped just outside of the blizzard range of the ice mage. "How troublesome hiding behind a blizzard. I suppose she was right though in being wary to not get too close to her." He managed a frown, his wyvern's hovering just around the edge of the flurry of ice and snow alike. The stray bits of snow and ice that had fallen just outside of the freezing range did serve some purpose for Gil and his Wyvern's. The scaled creatures upon Gil's command dove to the ground, there slim bodies making them almost invisible when laying upon a flat service. Not to mention the stray bits of snow and ice that happened to land on or near the Wyvern's only served to conceal the stark white creatures. "And now she's going to shoot at me." He yawned as the shadowy beast stood in front of him like the obedient meat shield that it was. Gil was more or less bored to tears, his opponent was hardly a fun or entertaining one. If anything she was being very, very inconvenient for Gil.

~*~

Dark Gil on the other hand seemed to be at least a little entertained but was just as irritated as the real Gil. He was irritated simply because the Rune Knight had deprived him of his magic, but entertained because of stupid she was. What could the deaf little mouse possibly hope to achieve against a man like himself? Dark Gil managed a smirk as he easily took the staff away from the female Rune Knight, flinging her to the edge of her circle like she was a rag doll. When face against someone like him she might as well have been a toy. Not giving the Rune Knight a chance to recover the blonde was upon her in an instant, holding her by her throat. He was content to choke the life out of her, nothing more pleasing than watching the life drain out of someone's eyes, but at that moment Dark Lexa had approached. He let loose a deep growl, baring his canines at the robot like girl. Regardless of whether or not it was the real Gil or even an imitation it would appear that neither of them liked to share....

« tag: @Y'All // Words: 381 »

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Azurius Tade 5th November 2015, 10:45 pm

HP: 350/200
    MP: 100/100

Stats:
    Lexa: +75% HP+Defense
    Lexa: +7.5% MP Regen

The Dark Kuro was smart, knowing Kateri would go for a kill-shot. However, Kuro had never once seen Kateri's magic, so Dark Kuro would hold no knowledge of it. That said, she only found out as the pillars of ice shot out the ground that Kateri was a caster, and due to being immobilized, the Dark Kuro was helpless against the 14.5mm sniper round that barreled in and out of her chest. The pillars were left with nothing in them as the Dark Kuro disappeared into the darkness, unable to use many of  her spells in light of her much longer ranged opponent. Kateri ordered Shadow to teleport the real Kuro away from the 7 foot tall man with golden hair, but ultimately Kuro would be unaffected by the wyvern's ability if she didn't want to be moved. Meanwhile, Kateri turned her barrel to the dark version of herself, aiming the scope through the white haze of the three part attack. 'Wind speed accounted for... distance accounted for... adjusting by ten degrees vertical... adjusting twenty-seven degrees horizontal...' she thought to herself, running through the careful calculations she'd rehearsed countless times over several months while training to use her sniper rifle properly. 'Accounting for target movements...' she said, taking in the repetitive motions of the Dark Kateri as she switched between Assault Rifle and Sub Machine Gun, ignorant of the approaching wyverns. A loud explosion sounded, echoing a third time through the platform and originating from the sniper Kateri held. At the same time the sound occurred, the Dark Kateri exploded into shadows with a hole in he heart. 'Target down.' she said to Shadow as he flew about, making sure to keep out of the real Kuro's little barrier. Kateri then adjusted her sniper, taking aim at Lexa on the ground, determining it was the real on as it was yet to become shadows. She them moved her sniper over and took aim at the opposing Dark Lexa, getting ready to pull trigger if she needed to.

Post by Guest 7th November 2015, 10:14 pm

we've lost it all

Her hands reached out and clasped about the wrist of the hand that held her throat. "He's choking me." She dully realized, the tips of her toes just barely brushing the earth as he held her body aloft with a single hand. She flailed kicking her legs out at the man but that only tightened his grip upon her slender throat. Her heart was pounding in her head, mouth open trying to catch even a single breath, and she could feel her consciousness beginning to fade just like the remaining air in her lungs. Kuro could only watch man's face with blurry eyes. That face, handsome but devilish at the same time had contorted from smug to angered in a single moment. Once more, Kuro's body was sent flying to the edge of her barrier but this time it was appreciated. She coughed and sputtered for breath, taking in deep gulps of air when she could. Her fingers prodded at her neck feeling the bruises that were beginning to form only for them to disappear completely. Had someone healed her? She didn't think Gil or Katerii were capable of any sort of heal spell which could only mean-

"Lexa!"

Her eyes widended as she took in the battlefied. Katerri had made quick work of both dark Kuro, and had even finished off the other Katerii as Gil made for a great distraction. On the other hand Lexa did not seem to do nearly as well, or at least the real Lexa was a crumpled up mess. Yet ironically it was Dark Lexa that had saved her by gaining Dark Gil's attention. Even more ironic was how Dark Gil was what stood between her and the slightly more evil Lexa. Realizing that she was simply sitting and staring Kuro scrambled to her feet, might as well try and get both of them down in one shot. Snapping her fingers she produced three crystals, each of them falling near her allies. The crystals only purpose was to strengthen an allies attack or spell, and of course if Kuro so wished she could still explode her crystalline creations....

411 Words
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 10th November 2015, 6:33 pm

Dark Lexa pointed her sword at Kuro and began running, the blade glowing with a black aura as she ran. Several inches before the blade would have touched Kuro, a being appeared in a burst of light. Covering her body was golden circuit markings, and her back held the end of the blade piercing through next to the hole from the first time she was ran through. Utilizing the boost in power Kuro lent her, Lexa would fight to the death if only to protect her. The blade twitched as the Dark Lexa tried to pull it out, finding that her real world version was keeping a very firm grip on the hand. Lexa's free hand formed a crescent that was rammed into the Dark Lexa's throat. "You... you'll never... win..." she said between choking sounds. "Oh really?" Lexa asked, her voice sounding quite adult. The golden circuit markings on her body turned pure black, sparking with dark energy. As the markings on her fingers finally turned black, the markings on the Dark Lexa's neck, where the real Lexa was grabbing it, began to spread out and turn gold. A massive spark of energy erupted from Lexa, causing the Dark Lexa to go stiff and begin shrieking in absolute pain, causing the air to feel like it was shaking as the shrill sound came out. Lexa released the grip she had on the Dark Lexa, spinning and ramming her leg into her stomach and sending her flying into the Dark Gil's torso. She began walking, ignoring Kuro who was off to the side, and in very plain view of Lexa. "You tried to kill my sister..." she said, looking at the two dark versions. She grabbed the sword that was stuck inside her and began pulling it out, ignoring the immense pain radiating from the wound. Blood pouring from the now open wound, Lexa looked at the Dark Gil and Lexa duo with hatred, and pure vengeance in her bright blue, shimmering eyes. "I'll kill you both..." she said before disappearing. Knowing Kuro's barrier wouldn't be strong enough to suppress her power, Lexa reappeared in front the dark Lexa, ramming her fist into her stomach and causing a massive pillar of darkness to rise from the ground as the other Lexa flew up. The pillar of darkness resulting from the Shadow Punch would deal some damage to the Dark Gil, but not kill him. Lexa then disappeared, meeting her darker half mid air and disappearing a total of 13 times in bursts of alternating light and dark clouds, each time cutting her with her own weapon. The final time Lexa appeared before her darker counterpart, she rammed the back of her heel into the Dark Lexa's head, sending her slamming into Gil followed by a bright ray of light. The ray of Light would deal significant damage to the two dark opponents in the newly formed crater as it counteracted their natural element. "Meteor Storm!" Lexa called out while she allowed herself to fall. Seconds later, a massive barrage of flaming rocks riddled the field, one of which struck the dark Gil in the head, permanently ending his existence. 

Flames, rising from smoldering craters riddles the small area as Lexa stood in front the Dark Lexa, both seeming to be on their last legs. The two poured energy into their hands, the real Lexa's hands glowed with Black energy on the left, and White energy on the right. It was vice versa for the Dark Lexa. The two charged at each other looking as if they were going to clash, but the duel was over when the real Lexa made a final disappearing act, and reappeared at the Dark Lexa's back. Protruding from the Dark Lexa was a hand coated in light, and a still beating heart made of darkness being held in it. The Dark Lexa had a smile on her face as she began to disappear, her head being the last to vanish as she said "You win..." with a childish voice. Lexa, having lost nearly all the blood in her body among many other injuries collapsed to the ground and passed out with the knowledge and satisfaction that she'd protected her family, even if the other party didn't want to be considered as such.

HP: 2/450
    MP: 50/100

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by King Gil 10th November 2015, 7:36 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

The sound of a bullet rang through the air, and like that the flurry of ice and snow had ceased entirely. He glanced over towards the source of the sound only willing to give Katerii a nod of acknowledgement, which was a hell of a lot more than he gave most. That small moment of almost basic human decency was ruined when a familiar shadow had clung to his leg once more. That damn little creature had returned again, apparently finding that Kuro was far too dangerous to be around, and that Gil was the furthest from battle and therefore also the safest. He growled but did not try to shake the creature off knowing that it was just a waste of his time and his energy. There fight had come to nothing more than his own dark self and the evil version of hyperactive robot. Naturally, Gil was more than a little proud that his shadow self was still alive and kicking, lasting much longer than the other two. Naturally, the real Gil was much better than some shadow imitation but Gil was a narcissist in every sense of the word. So much so that he took some pleasure in knowing that even a fake version of him was better than the other fakes. However, that feeling did not last long as the real Lexa had reentered the battle.

It was rather strange watching something that looked exactly like himself get completely obliterated. "It's just a fake." He had to remind himself, there was no way that the real Gil Vessalius would ever meet such a fate. He once more hid behind that armor of pride and vanity, not wanting to acknowledge that dent in his defense. "Unconscious again?" He quipped as he approached the scene, his eyes averting from the mess of shadows that had been his dark self. "I'm not carrying her." Gil reiterated to them, about to say something else but he was cut off but a sudden flood of light. He cursed under his breath, holding his hands up to cover his eyes from the sudden in take of light.
    « tag: @Y'All // Words: 355 »

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Azurius Tade 10th November 2015, 8:55 pm

Kateri walked over after watching the fight through the scope of her sniper and decided that it was time Kuro had a change of heart. She pointed the rifle at the head of Gil's shadow beast and pulled the trigger, doing the same action to her own shadow beast. Kateri looked at Kuro, saying "Oh dear, it seems our pseudo-mules are dead..." with a sarcastic voice. She then walked over to Lexa, picking her nearly lifeless corpse up and setting her down on Kuro. "She saved your life twice today. Show some honor and carry her to safety." she said while kneeled down looking Kuro in the eye. She then got up as a bright light appeared, opening a portal on the far end of the platform that seemed to lead out of this dark, and dreary place. Kateri looked at Kuro once more and said "The two of you should get your shit straightened out." with an unhappy voice, feeling that the petty squabble between the two was silly. The only reason Kateri held respect for Lexa, is that in the end she was willing to put that aside to save Kuro. The only reason she held respect for Kuro, was that she gave Lexa a bit of power at the last minute.

Walking through the portal opened by the bright flash of light, Kateri saw a tunnel with a door at the end. The tunnel was barely wide enough for the group to walk through in single file, but at the end was an massive field in what Kateri recognized as the area between Peace Village, Neutral Ground, and Hargeon. This was deduced since the Sky Tower was off to the far west. "Looks like the nearest town is Peace Village." she said to her allies. She looked at Kuro and said "To get to Silver Island you need to take a ferry from Hargeon Docks, platform 17 ship number 11 on the right side. The driver's name is Skippy. He won't ask for the passcode if you have Lexa, but you'll need it next time. He'll take you to a place called Lavantir Port, the guild hall's just a bit down the road from the docks. Again, you won't get too much trouble if you got a member of Black Rose with you, some dirty looks, but that's the worst. Stay in the infirmary, or come straight back to Fiore, it's your choice once you drop her off." She said before turning around and beginning to walk a few feet. "Alright, let's go home." she said moments before her pet flew out from under her black cloak. It grew to a tremendous size in a matter of moments, so long it was able to make a large circle around the group of mages. She got on Shadow's back and gave a smile to the two remaining mages before taking off in the direction of Hargeon. 'You could have offered them a ride...' Shadow said. 'But that'd be too easy.' Kateri replied in her head.

Post by Guest 11th November 2015, 12:16 am

we've lost it all

When the real Lexa had appeared Kuro's mouth opened to say something, to warn her of the danger or urge her to stop, it was never revealed as those words got caught up in her throat. She let out a strangled gasp inwardly cursing her condition once more. If she could hear properly then she'd speak more, if she spoke more than it wouldn't br as hard to say a few simple words, and then she might have gotten the girl's attention. She could only watch in horror as the fight between the two Lexa's began to unfold again. There wasn't anything she could do, she could only watch on stunned until the battle had reached its end. Both the Lexa's fell to the earth but one of them had dispersed into shadows.

Katerii's sarcasm was completely lost upon her voice deaf ears. The Rune Knight had barely managed to catch the blonde as she was none to gently dropped on top of Kuro. Their mules wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for a certain rifle wielding woman. Regardless the Rune Knight gave an annoyed huff as if she was inconvenienced but with the utmost care Kuro had managed to shift the other mage onto her bak giving her a piggy back ride. Lexa was a bit heavier than she had initially expected but Kuro was a Rune Knight and it was a part of her job to help those in need. Which meant that she would need to practice her carrying skills, and might as well start with Lexa as the first.

Upon exiting the strange realm of shadows, Kuro made no move to shield her eyes from the light. She relished in having her clear vision again. Not even a moment later Katerii was bombarding the Rune Knight with directions on where to drop Lexa off. Briefly she pondered as to why Katerii knew all of this, was she perhaps friends with Lexa if so then the blue haired woman ought to have taken Lexa back. A Rune Knight has no business venturing into a neutral guilds territory, even if she did carry one of their members with her. Unfortunately, both Gil and Kateri had departed by then so there was no pawning her off to them,

"Let's get you home."

411 Words

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:25 am