Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Let's Beat some Werewolf Ass!!

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Let's Beat some Werewolf Ass!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Beat some Werewolf Ass!!

Post by Wolfe 4th June 2016, 4:18 pm

Wolfe had to take a few seconds as he lowered his arms down to his sides and took a deep breath. He could still feel the rage surging through him, and he intended to find at least one more group before this power surge subsided.

Wolfe heard the comments his companions said as he turned to face them and gave them a smirk. He then slowly made his way out of the crater and next to them as he spoke "Regardless of their reason, i only see it ending with them getting more beast when they return. So i say we take the offensive on this one. If we are lucky we might find this leader werewolf and end this... well as long as the voice in the mist wasn't lying....Either way i say we start up this way." Wolfe nodded to the direction the one that fled might have gone and started in that direction with the two Rune Knights in tow.

As they walked Wolfe decided to try and make a little small talk "So, how long have you both been Rune Knights? and do you enjoy it? i mean if i had to be 100% honest, i don't mind being in a guild, and i love my guild, and everyone in it, but if i ha to be honest i would think a life were i wasn't a wizard, and i had a cushy life would be really nice if you know what i mean. However, for some like me, fate had different plans and here i am a wizard and working with my guild." Wolfe's mind focused on the last part of what he said and how destiny sometimes had different plans for people then what they wanted. If that was true, he had to wonder what kind of fate destiny had in store for him. If the rest of his life was to be anything like the first part, he wasn't really happy about it, but then again he was a fighter and that meant he would fight any challenge in front of him and he would win. That was all he knew, and that was enough for him.

As they made their way he listened to his new partners as they spoke, making sure to keep an eye out for any incoming trouble that might be heading their way. It wouldn't be long before before more danger descended upon them.

--------------------------------

Word Count: 406

Spell Info:
    Fenrir's Rage active: 3 posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

Let's Beat some Werewolf Ass!! - Page 2 QO55HpX
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Let's Beat some Werewolf Ass!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Beat some Werewolf Ass!!

Post by NPC 4th June 2016, 4:18 pm

The member 'Wolfe' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Let's Beat some Werewolf Ass!! - Page 2 WeakMonster
    Rohma
    Rohma

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Xia Song (Deceased)
    Experience : 10,518.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Dark Orchestra
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 4th June 2016, 10:32 pm

Backup sounded like an inevitable possibility, especially since no one seemed to know exactly how large this pack was. The towns people couldn’t say when they took the job – likely a method in protecting the group since they normally performed helpful acts – so for all they knew it might come down to only the Omega and/or Alpha at some point. ’Well…would be nice if we could find the fellow before then. Working smart rather than unnecessarily hard…and they could start overtaking us at some point.’ Nevertheless they walked along the path the last of the bunch appeared to run off in, a few foot prints going the opposite way the hunting party came.

The question hardly phased him, though the second part caused a small, mirthless chuckle. ”I’d say a couple of months and it’s certainly been an interesting experience. In some ways I’m a little sad to see it end, but…well such is the life sometimes of the successor. At one point I even considered a guild though…admittedly choosing from so many options proved…hm…not daunting so much as difficult since there looked to be good points in most. Unfortunately joining the Rune Knights was also one of the easier options since one can find some connections there, in his mind at any rate.” His voice sounded tired mentioning his father in a roundabout way, the word coming out with a sigh attached.

”A cushy life does sound quite nice though,” he spoke wistfully, ”I’ve known some who won’t even be running their businesses due to a board taking care of such petty details…though honestly, how they expect not to get cheated out of their inheritance or their company completely I’ll never know. Only the juiciest of blackmail would likely keep them in place…and even then there are ways around that.” He shrugged, the world a little more cutthroat in places than one might expect. ”Though some do share bonds with their board of trustees so…for at least a generation they’re safe. Unfortunately one of the first lessons I learned is to choose your allies wisely, something I’d like to see change in the world if possible.”

Even now he had to push down the abundant dislike for the man, knowing that someday his comeuppance would arrive in glorious fashion. For now though he jolted slightly, as if realizing how suspicious his words might sound to someone still more or less a stranger, ”Ah…apologies. I do count us lucky to have come across you before these wolves, please don’t misunderstand that. Just that things are not always as easy as they seem…though yes, the beds are quite comfy.”

[440]
    [24/50]
    [Mute 3/4 posts]
    [0/3 werewoofs]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 5th June 2016, 2:10 am

As they walked along Wolfe listened to Faeral's response to his question, and he caught the idea that maybe he came from money, and a background involving business. These were two things Wolfe couldn't relate to even a little. Even before his home was destroyed, and he had almost killed his father, and all the experiments his life was not a cake walk. His father's choice of science and field of study had gotten him red marked by everyone, and no one would give him work. So Wolfe's home life was barely worth mentioning. Then after leaving he lived on the streets and stole to live. So he very little knowledge of world of money or business. It also seemed like him joining a guild had been something he had given thought to, which once again as something Wolfe couldn't relate to. Him joining Black Rose had been a weird twist of fate, and his home now in Infinity Hydra was more of the same. If he hadn't fallen asleep on that boat he would never had joined Black rose, and i he had not met Ardere that night in the bar, the same would be said of his new home at Infinity Hydra. With that being the way things were, Wolfe had to believe in fate and destiny more then anything. However, as he was thinking all of this his mind was wandering, and he realized it. He needed to stop it before he made a mistake. So far the beast had been easy enough, but in truth that second batch had been a little more then he had expected and he had to use his rage boost. He could only guess that the leader of them was on a different level all together, and he couldn't let his guard down. Not here, and not now.

Wolfe gathered his thoughts as he continued leading the way making sure to reach out and feel the area around them to make sure no one got the jump on them. At that exact moment he felt a presence descending upon them and turned and gave his two companions a look to let them know something was coming. As they reacted, so did Wolfe as he slid up next to a tree with his back to it and waited as he felt the pack coming.

A few second later on of them stated to break past the tree Wolfe was hiding behind, but Wolfe intended to get the drop on this beast and just as it was passing the tree, he spun out, holding out his right arm and caught the werewolf's neck in his open hand and in one fluid movement he lifted up as he took another step and just as his arm reached it's peak upwards he shifted and brought his hand down and slammed the beast into the ground with a loud slamming noise and cracking sound as the earth gave way and he created another small crater with the body of yet another werewolf. Wolfe was making sure not to kill any of the beast, just as the job had requested, but he knew some of these people were going to be in a lot of pain tomorrow as they recovered. The beast let out a whelp, but before it could respond, Wolfe let go of the beast's neck and reared his right arm back and towards his left shoulder and then brought it back down as he laid a solid back hand across the jaw of the werewolf, and with that it;s body went limp as he was knocked out.

Wolfe then jumped up and looked around and noticed another one bearing down upon his companions, and even though he knew they could take care of themselves, he intended to help a little anyways. He darted forward and caught the beast in it;s back with a solid tackle and slammed it face first into a tree. He then fell back and rolled to the side, hoping one of them would see this as the perfect shot to finish this beast.

Word Count: 684
    Total Word Count: 12,761/20,000

Spell Info:
    Fenrir's Rage active: 2 posts

Werewolves:
    Taken out: 1/3

Rohma
    Rohma

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 5th June 2016, 3:12 pm

Whether or not it was pleasant, conversation couldn’t last long out in these woods. Their voices all petered out quickly in lieu of their mission and slid behind trees as Wolfe signaled to them, waiting as he also took a tree for the intruders to arrive. Faeral’s ears strained to try and pick up noises, his little misty companions spreading out amongst foliage and one near his ear, replaying sounds until he heard it: hurried padding of feet and huffing breathes. ’They’ve already picked up our presence…but they’re not even hunting carefully, not fully. Could be one of the few edges they’ve given us thus far.’ Likely due to the same craze the moon instilled on them that’d lead the normally helpful pack into attacking the very same citizens they protected, but Faeral would take every asset and advantage given to him…even if this one came as a double-edged sword.

He slipped around the other side of the tree where a bush could further obscure him from view and watched through the breaks in leaves as their hardy companion took the initiative against the incoming wave’s leader. Another one darted past, deciding that trying to save its companion came as a lost cause – or maybe that the more open targets proved more tantalizing – teeth bared as it neared only to have that pretty mug slammed right into a tree moments later. A red blur darted out from behind, the woman slamming the thin side of her weapon into the gut of the beast, although this time she’d simply released the straps of the scabbard from her body and kept the weapon encased. Air whooshed from its stomach, a small blurb of stomach acid hitting the floor with a splat. Its mouth stayed open, the thing possibly about to voice its rage at the bruise and surprise attack before that. It wouldn’t receive the opportunity as she forced its ribcage to meet her knee, elbow bearing down on a shoulder blade and knocking the last of the air from its diaphragm. Small cracks could be heard, though she knew none of the bones actually displaced, but the man would be in the same boat as many of his companions thus far. Rather than the intended roar the beast fell over with a whimper, breath more important to catch than meaty morsels.

The third one, in the meanwhile, found itself playing an obnoxious game of chase as Faeral kept it upwind of him and his presence silenced to the pesky lunar canine. False noises kept sounding off around him, inspiring the predator to lunge at his carefully conducted targets. At one point he leapt uncaringly through a bush and landed in a bramble bush, the various thorns causing squeaks of alarm as the thing quickly wrestled itself free, batting at persistent pricks that’d lodged themselves in its hide. Rather than allowing for recovery time another noise piqued its interest and it dove again, taking a chunk of a tree with it even as a loose branch fell and conked the annoyed beast on the head. It howled in rage at the immobile construct, slapping it and sending it careening off into the distance. Silence again filled the scene for a moment before another noise filled the void. Constant “shuffling of bushes” and “breaking of sticks” would spur the half-hazard canine into attacking as the man watched carefully from a tree, conducting his little misty minions to release the memorized noises.

’Let’s dance, shall we?’ he decided with a wicked grin, and this time the sounds started circling the beast. The pattern started slow, causing it to turn to try and find the source, the “beat” speeding up and forcing the canine to spin faster and faster, the thing attempting small lunges here and there before another sound would cause it to only jump a small fraction. Finally, just when the world truly began spinning for it a final, louder noise echoed around it and it finally attacked, its eyes unable to really see the mark and balance now thrown out the window. It hit the tree with great force and caused it to fall over, Faeral carefully riding it down and leaping into a softer bush, though scratches and dishevelment would be unavoidable it’d be better than hitting the harsh ground altogether.

The dark haired man doubled back just to double check he hadn’t accidentally squashed the beast, relieved to note that it hadn’t fully fallen on it, though it’d definitely require some wriggling to remove itself from under the angle in its current form. ’Hopefully by the time it wakes up and decides to move it’ll be human again.’ When he turned around though the man almost received a start himself, the serious expression of his white haired companion almost right in his face.

”Don’t wander off too far next time. I appreciate your consideration of drawing the last one away, but it makes it harder to ensure you aren’t eviscerated.” Ah yes, the comforting words of his familiar, the man cracking a small half-smile as she turned around, ”Our search continues though: I doubt any of these three are this legendary alpha.”

[864]
    [26/50]
    [Mute 4/4 - going on CD]
    [3/3 doggies down]

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 7th June 2016, 3:23 am

Wolfe pushed himself up off the ground as watched his partners finish off the other two beasts. He gauged their particular fighting styles and techniques. From what he could see Subaru was a a lot like him and a straight up fighter. She seemed quick to jump into battle with sword swinging. However, Faeral seemed more of the hit and run kind of battler. Which there was nothing wrong with that. he was just taking note so he could devise a combat strategy for when they ran into the leader. From what he could tell these werewolves were no push overs. So far they had gotten luck that most of them had been crazed and were easy to pick off one by one. The others had been a little different, as Wolfe had used his rage to get the upper hand on more then a few of them. However, if he had gauged the power difference between the two types correctly. That would mean the leader was nothing to scoff at. Even with his boost in speed and power from his rage, the leader would be a challenge, so t would be a good idea to have at least some sort of a plan before that point.

Wolfe nodded at his companion's request not to separate too far. He turned to look one way then the other as he listened and looked for any more beasts near them. After a few seconds he walked over to a large stump and took a seat and motioned for the two of them to join him. He then started up "We should take a second to rest, and while we do, we can formulate a plan. I have been taking a rough estimate of their powers to see their differences. If my guess is right, then we are in for a hell of a fight. Which being said i have been watching you guys so far, and it seems that you Subaru share a combat style like mine,and Faeral, you seem to be a hit and run kind of fighter. I think we can use this to plan out a good strategy. I just need to know a little bit more about what kind of magic you use and what how you prefer fighting. As for me, you can see i am a straight up in your face brawler and i use lightning magic. So specialize in high speed and damage and can cause effects like paralysis and the loss of motor functions. So give me a little to work with on you two." Wolfe took a deep breath as he waited to hear what his companions wee capable of.

Word Count: 447
    Total Word Count: 14,072/20,000

Spell Info:
    Fenrir's Rage active: 1 posts

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 7th June 2016, 5:55 am

Things finally calmed down for the moment, permitting the group a breather at the suggestion of their light haired friend. With the stump occupied Faeral plunked himself down on a fallen tree trunk as Subaru opted to lean back against one of the tall trees. The hit and run method worked pretty well for him, but it did leave the man requiring some moment of respite. He admired the hydra mage’s tenacity and endurance, though he supposed those were necessary qualities in bruisers and brawlers, something Faeral was not in this lifetime. Some of the bloodstains only seemed to further prove his point. ’Then again, I suppose that’s why I contracted Morphine all those years ago.’ Something that Wolfe picked up on as he commented about their fighting styles in trying to compile a plan for the near future.

’I’d hate to fight this pack while they were sober and not hyped up on crazy moon juice.’ He almost winced at the thought, pondering how off in the head the alpha might be and whether this might prove to be a slight advantage for them or boon for the beast. So far it proved an edge in their corner, the wolves cunning and yet likely not up to their usual snuff in terms of hunting and dealing with their prey. ’I suppose only time will tell...’

Faeral contemplated this, unable to help as his mind played slight scenarios before the clearing of a throat from his female companion jolted the man from his thoughts. ”Ah…well…Subaru’s, as you’ve noticed, more into melee combat. She can perform some flora magic, but the petals are her primary capability – though they’re more than just a visual disturbance since they’re just as capable of shielding. As for myself…I suppose hit and run describes it well enough.” A finger scratched at his cheek, the man embarrassed to admit this so late in the game, ”Well, while I’m versed in some swordplay my magic involves more tricks to it. It’s a ReQuip magic I call “Orchestra” since rather than weapons I summon…instruments. It’s allowed me to provide support while Subaru generally takes care of the heavier work so to speak. Some of them I can play to more directly aid allies, but some things are more geared towards thwarting others even if only for a moment sometimes.”

From what it sounded like to the musician Wolfe stood as the best opener for situations – though so far he tended to jump into the fray quicker than they could think to – as his hard hits and potential for stunning left enemies incapacitated or at least thoroughly distracted. It left further openings for Subaru to capitalize on with her sneak-attack and brutish styles while offering Faeral opportunities to further incapacitate the werewolves, or at least keep them hindered so the other two could have at it. ’This assuming the alpha can’t just shake most things off unlike some of the subordinates. Though, some effects are at least harder to ignore.’ Mute for instance would’ve left the beast deafened without much issue, though the baton he’d been wielding until recently required a bit of rest or else it’d suffer potential damages from overuse. If he wanted the option later it was best not to abuse the poor thing now. ’Then again if perhaps we find a few more underlings before the grand beast himself…we could go into this with a few more allies.’

“There is something I feel I should mention…”
    he hesitated, turning the idea over again in his mind before deciding to explain it. Not everything could remain a secret after all. ”One of my instruments can actually take hold of creatures to an extent, so it might be worth it to control a few and face the alpha with some of its pack members. Back up if you will…though I admit I’d have to be careful not to let the beast kill them accidentally…if we could find the Omega, I hear it’s pretty strong and could prove quite useful in this instance, better than the bunch currently enjoying a nap.”

[686]
    [28/50]
    [Mute 1/5]

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 8th June 2016, 2:28 am

Wolfe listened as his companion explained a lot about their fighting styles, and also about few of their more interesting feats. As he listened he started to formulate a bit of a plan in his head making sure not to under think things. He knew these two were Rune Knights, and if nothing else fellow wizards but even with that knowledge he had no intent on putting their lives in danger if he could. He didn't mind the idea of walking away from this a bit bloody, but he would do anything he could to make sure he was the only one. However, with the man's last piece of information a whole new world opened up in Wolfe's mind.

Wolfe brought his hand up and brushed it through his hair, stopping as he reached the back of his neck and held his hand there as he leaned forward a little. His eyes seemed both dull, but also alive as they darted back and forth as he processed all the information in from of him. He then smirked a little as his eyes seemed to regain their life and he lowered his hand. He then held out his hands to kind of let them know he was about to speak "Ok, so here is what i am thinking. We need to find another small pack just like the ones before and you can gain control of a few.... When we confront the leader, i will take point and engage. After a few solid blows i ill disengage and when i do one of the werewolves will engage and when they do, that will allow Subaru a chance to do a run by hit and allow you Faeral a chance to hit him with something from a distance. If doesn't have to be a lot, just do what you guys can. About this time the werewolf should fall, but before the leader can finish it off, and before it turn's it's attention to either of you i will be able to reengage him again." Wolfe stopped their as he processed what he said again in his mind as he looked for any part where he could involve other's less, but this seemed like the best way to go about this that would allow Wolfe little bits of rest so he would be at peak the whole fight while put as few lives in the balance as possible.

Wolfe gave a little nod as he finished reassuring himself that this plan was fort he best before he spoke again "Ok, that really only leaves the one very important question and task up to you. The question being how many can you control like that. I can live with any number , but if you can do three, that is the magic number that keeps passing through my head to make this flow as smoothly as possible...and then we also need to hurry and find a small group so you can perform this trick. Who knows when the leader could show up, so the sooner the better. So.. the other question here is what say you to the plan, and are you ready to get down and drop that beast?" As Wolfe said the last part his lips started to curve into the form of a smirk. It would and should slowly be obvious that Wolfe was a fighter deep down and as he thought about the final battle it almost seemed like he was awaiting it, and in truth he was, but he was trying to hide it. If things were different and he didn't have to worry about anyone else and if this wasn't a job with conditions this would be a fight he beg the gods for. A fight like this is one he could go 100% on and release everything on, but alas it was a job and he needed to make sure not to destroy a whole forest, town, and not murder a bunch of people. Wolfe wasn't a monster or a murderer, but chances to fight an enemy like this was so rare. However, it seemed like he would have to wait another day to release the true beast inside.

This, would help a lot in the meantime though.

Word Count: 711
    Total Word Count: 15,469/20,000

Spell Info:
    Fenrir's Rage cooldown: 4 posts

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 8th June 2016, 4:27 am

The other man took on a thoughtful look, Faeral and Subaru awaiting his thoughts on the matter. Given his disposition both figured it would run alongside Faeral’s ideas to an extent, his a more loose composition than what they’d receive, but following the same line of thought. When the smirk showed up their ears perked up, Faeral leaning forward and fingers loosely intertwining between his knees and Subaru’s eyes trained on him where they’d once been closed. ’Keeping the leader busy while we tag in and out, ensuring a moment’s reprieve while making use of the pawns as well. They can take a few hits, likely better, though we’ll still have to be mindful.’ He’d have to be careful about how he played this as well, the effects of his instruments generally requiring constant playing, though he could just as easily send in a clone to do some of the dirty work. ’Will just have to be careful not to blow it too soon, I guess I’ll have to see how things play out first.’

Belatedly the musician realized he failed to mention how many of the beasties he could manage, a little more intrigued by the idea of grabbing the second best in the pack and using it against the leader. ’I’d still like that route if possible…but I suppose I shouldn’t rely on that option either. I’ll have to assume it’s a troupe of weaker ones, though hopefully not the bottom of the litter or newbies.’ Well it mattered little in the end as help would be help all the same, though he veered towards those who could at least perform that stunning howl from a little bit ago. ’Worse comes to worse: let the new blood summon some more and let the havoc reign…though that could leave him in a bit of a bad spot.’

Faeral saw no reason to let the fellow die, the man having proven quite useful and resourceful: a good, potential future asset. After all he knew fairly well how hard it could be to find good help, he’d just have to be careful about getting in the battle-lover’s way. ”For the moment it can only work on three, your hopes and guess are correct.” He hoped someday to change that, but little steps here and there as cities weren’t generally built in a day. Even if they were the person likely worked up to that level of skill and even likelier: magic. ”While I could make the weaker ones work to an extent, I’d prefer it if we could find howlers like earlier. I think keeping the alpha well and truly stunned between that and your lightning magic would provide the best possible outcome, at least in terms of keeping you and Subaru relatively low on blood loss,” he stared at a few of the bloody marks on the man, ”as while I’m playing my ‘hit and run’ tactics will be primarily performed by the wolves themselves. However, I think we are ready to take this bad boy down.”

For as pleasant as his voice sounded the man smirked as well, albeit not quite as feral as the other. A challenge to overcome though did bring a certain spark to life in Faeral, a zest that could be hard to find in life at times. It was perhaps what he liked most about starting over in each life even if others might view it as tedious or annoying. Such added to his experiences and knowledge, something he knew the other, similar beings wouldn’t quite understand.

Pushing off of the trunk he dusted himself off a little, readjusting his jacket as he nodded towards the fellow, ”Lead the way then. Something tells me you’ll be far quicker at locating a couple of wolves than us…curious…another benefit of your magic perhaps?” It felt as though he’d picked up on the small pack quite quickly, Faeral used to Subaru’s animal senses catching things first, though perhaps the man’s proved a little superior in sniffing out some competition.

[673]
    [30/50]
    [Mute 2/5]

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th June 2016, 4:27 am

The member 'Faeral' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Let's Beat some Werewolf Ass!! - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 8th June 2016, 10:16 pm

Wolfe listened to his companions response to his plan, and it seemed that his plan seemed to be accepted by them. Also his magic number of three seemed to be the working number, so that meant he could do this three waves. As he put the exact play by play together in his head he continued to listen to Faeral as he spoke. Faeral ended with the idea of them getting started on finding a pack, and Wolfe wasn't against the idea. Wolfe got off his stump and took a second to crack his neck before he closed his eyes and just listened to the wind. After about twenty or so seconds he opened his eyes and pointed to the north west, which was a little higher up the side of the mountain. Wolfe then nodded as he started in the direction as he tried to focus on finding a group. He could tell their were some beast this way, but he wasn't exact on where though.

It wouldn't take long for them to come across another group of werewolves. This pack was more like the second group they had encountered. However, this time the group was just standing around each other as they growled and took swipes at each other. Luckily they haunt noticed Wolfe and his companions yet, so this was going to have to be quick. Wolfe nodded to them to let them know he was about to make his move and then he took a deep breath and with a small burst of light he turned into a bolt of lightning and shot forward right into the middle of the group.

Wolfe burst back into his form just as he was about to run into one of the beast. AS he turned back he held out his right elbow and landed it right into the middle of it's chest and with his forward motion he and the beast he hit went flying into the trunk of a tree. As they landed Wolfe threw a hay-maker of punches and did the beast in before any of them could even react. Wolfe then burst into a flash of light as he bolted into another one doing the same. As e finished of the second one he burst one more time and darted straight up and then down right behind one. Just as he reformed he reached back with one hand and grabbed the back hair of one of the beast and with all the force he could he lifted and swung his arm forward and hurled the beast right into a tree. The beast hit trunk of the tree and the tree broke from force of the impact. He turned and faced the rest of the pack as he waited for the other two to take out another one or two, and then when he grab the three they needed for their plan.

Word Count: 485
    Total Word Count: 16,627/20,000

Spell Info:
    Fenrir's Rage cooldown: 3 posts

Werewolves: 7/10 remaining

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 8th June 2016, 10:53 pm

They appeared to be in agreement, the man holding no complaints about the arrangement. The duet waited as Wolfe concentrated, somehow finding some potential targets for this little plan of their’s and followed the man’s lead. Luckily the beasts didn’t stand too far off from them – mildly alarming to perhaps the common man, but Faeral surmised they must’ve been downwind from them and thus the crazed mongrels found no reason to hunt the trio. ’Hmm, without targets they act more like common wolves. Intriguing, perhaps the moon sinks them into a more primal mindset then, silencing or muffling the human side of them?’ Not that he had long to really ponder upon this, but it was a notion that struck him as curious all the same.

Without words both Subaru and Faeral knew the man would charge in, his speed something else in that lightning-esque form. Whether the same magic super charged his reflexes and capabilities or the man merely trained to become the brawler he was might remain a mystery for now as the man reemerged in the thick of the group. A daunting place for some and yet Faeral wondered if that might be his favorite place? He could empathize a little even if not quite the same scenario.

A tree cracked under the pressure of both wolf and man flying into it, bark splintering around the pair as the large body shook. Some leaves fluttered down, the others continuing to rustle above as momentum slowly fell out and yet the charge didn’t finish there. A bystander could almost see as the others in the group tried valiantly to catch up to the events unfolding before them, everything coming on so suddenly their moon mystified brains a bit of a mess as their growling came very delayed as their pack mate already flopped to the ground unconscious.

Eyes flickered over to his female companion, those crimson eyes narrowed as the warrior woman awaited her opportunity to enter the fray. They needn’t take down all the beasts, but they had to thin the herd since he could only control so many of the things, the others little more than obstacles to overcome in their hunt. Yet she sought to avoid getting in the man’s way, waiting until the other wolves senses finally came back to them and they considered jumping at the target…as soon as they could truly pin down his location. One eager beaver already leapt towards his fallen comrade to find nothing, lightly kicking his slumbering fellow werewolf in mild frustration as the muzzle wrinkled in anger whipped back around.

Quarters proved tight, enough that as Subaru finally dashed into combat she gave up any notion of using the sword – the thing more of a burden at this point – and let it meld into her body. Throwing her hand out a thick vine shot out, the plant tendril wrapping around one of the beast’s necks and propelling the woman into the fray, shooting past the gagging wolf and solidly landing two booted feet into the chest of another that sought to tackle Wolfe and sent the beast into another of the ghastly canines. Once feet touched down on the ground she pulled harshly on the vine, forcing the wolf to bend backwards, over her curled back and continue to struggle for air as she quickly pointed out three of the remaining wolves, ”Leave those three standing.”

By the time Subaru charged in Faeral determined the top picks out of the remaining ones, unable to determine how good of a minion the first and second beats might’ve been. In their stupor though the man gleamed who recovered quicker, sized up their physique, and chose who he thought might be the swiftest, who might be the strongest, and judging by the third’s volume: who might be the loudest. If he wanted the best out of their stunning howl he wanted a beatie who boasted a good set of lungs on him. ’I think with those three we might be in the best boat possible.’ A flute appeared in his hands, the abilities latent and awaiting his call. ’Yet I can’t go too early lest I lose them before it…but…well not like I need full control the entire way through. They just need to last long enough until they don’t prove a fatal miscalculation to them.’

[729]
    [32/50]
    [Mute 3/5]
    [6.5/10 werewolves remaining]

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 10th June 2016, 2:57 am

Wolfe watched as his companions made their moves. He nodded as three to leave were pointed out to him. That meant he needed to take out the other three that Subaru wasn't fighting. Wolfe ducked under a swing from one of the ones he needed to leave alone and instead of hitting him he thrusted himself up and caught the beast in it's gut with his shoulder and and as he continued to thrust up and lifted the beast up and threw him backwards sending the beast backs through the air a few feet and it landed flat on it's back.

Wolfe then locked eyes with his target that was barreling down on him with another next to it and a few feet back. Wolfe charged at the pair and just as the first one was about to reach him he dropped down and and just as he was about to land on his side on the ground he pushed his hand down and as it hit the ground he used it to thrust himself up and forward. He extended his right leg out and caught the beast with a surprise attack. As he made contact with the drill like kick he threw his hand down again but this time as his hand met the earth he used the chance to push and thrust his upper body up. As he did he landed in a kneeling position and he sung his other up up and landed a lifting uppercut to it's gut again. As the beast was lifted off the ground Wolfe reached out with the hand he had used to push himself out and grabbed the leg of the werewolf around it's ankle and started to spin and and on the completion of his spin he used the werewolf as a bat and swung it into the other one that was right there. As the two collided Wolfe jumped up and spun as he landed a spinning roundhouse to the same beast one more time and sent them both flying backwards into a huge boulder. As the two bodies hit the bolder there was a loud crack as bolder cacked all over from the force of the impact. The werewolf that hit the rock let out a howl of pain as the one that Wolfe had used a weapon fell to the ground in a clump.

Wolfe had no intention of giving reprieve and as the beast howled in pain he reached down near him and grabbed a huge piece of tree trunk on the ground and reared back and hurled it right at the beast. Just as the beast was recovering from hitting the boulder the trunk landed dead center in it's chest and smashed right back into the bolder. The boulder gave way and crumbed from the force of the second impact and as the trunk flung away to the side the beast let a whimper as it slowly fell to the ground as well.

Wolfe then set his sights on the last one he needed to take out, just as it did the same to him. As they made Eye contact they started to run at each other. As they descended upon each other they both came out swinging, but Wolfe was trying to make sure he was smarter about it since he knew the nasty fight was coming up. The beast made the first move as he took a swing with it's right hand. Wolfe responded with a punch with his left hand and caught the swipe in mid swing and punched the hand back. The werewolf responded with a swing with it's other hand, and Wolfe responded with the same tactic. Before the beast could react, Wolfe thrusted his head forward and headbutted the beast right between the eyes. The beast took a step back in a slight daze and with this open shot Wolfe leapt up and did a front flip and as he finished the spin he threw out his right leg and brought his heel down in an axe kick right into the skull of the dazed beast. The beast's head went down as it doubled over and just as he landed Wolfe through his his hand down and swung up it upwards and caught the werewolf with an uppercut. The beast went flying backwards as it let out a whelp and then landed on it's back on the ground. Wolfe knew that poor guy was going to have one hell of a headache when he woke up, but Wolfe didn't have time to worry about that. He needed to make sure that Faeral succeeded in controlling the three of them so nothing went wrong.

Wolfe turned and took a quick survey of the scene making sure that everything was still in control.

Word Count: 802
    Total Word Count: 18,158/20,000

Spell Info:
    Fenrir's Rage cooldown: 2 posts

Werewolves: 3.5/10 remaining

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 12th June 2016, 4:05 am

Biding his time proved easier than one might imagine, at least with the show laid out before him. ’He’d be a worthy long term ally…but I can’t imagine him agreeing to becoming a familiar.’ Luck stood on the man’s side when long ago he acquired Morphine as one, becoming the stalwart woman now choking a werewolf even as she stared another down as the beast recovered from the earlier kick. Biding her time like a serpent ready to strike. ’Those fools didn’t know what they were truly sitting on…’

Though it’d likely been because of her circumstances at the time that allowed for their current relationship to blossom in the way that it did. This Wolfe fellow however revealed his strength, reveled in it even – some part of him screamed warrior and enjoyed the thrill of this fight, Faeral recalling such a feeling many lives back. There existed little reason to build a similar bond though, something plainly obvious, and trying to force one…would prove either fatal or painful. ’No reason not to keep him in mind. Friendly acquaintances are useful too.’

Things turned almost vicious with the way Wolfe managed to toss the mutts about, using them against one another at one point. A half-smile played across his face as Subaru copied his style a little. Above the woman the werewolf began to pass out, its arms starting to fall limply at her sides as the other beast lunged forth. The vine curled around the neck now wove itself around the slackened beast’s body, creating an oversized bludgeon for her to whip about. Shifting her feet, a great cry resounded from Subaru, the heavy beast above her swinging around her and smashing into her assailant, claws grazing her arm and ripping a few plates of the armor away as the pair flew through the air. They slammed into a tree, the still conscious canine emitting a breathy whine as the unconscious pack mate further squished him into the thick trunk.

It wouldn’t be enough to fully knock him out though, merely wind as his companion slid off and the breathless beast pushed at the burden with a pained, annoyed whine. One second too late it spotted the limb before it crashed into his head, Subaru performing a roundhouse kick to ensure the wolf saw chirping birdies before a nap, hopefully able to enjoy some sleep before waking to a headache.

The other three couldn’t seem to decide when to jump in or if they even wanted too. Things played out so quickly in front of their eyes as the man dashed about and some small part of them didn’t want to outright attack their floundering friend. Even in their moon crazed state a small part of them at least retained pack relations, though with the woman now freed of their friend they reconsidered leaving the fray for back up as opportunity presented itself. Low growls started reverberating in their rib cages as they took a few steps, each plotting a course of attack and knowing how and who would follow them up.

A soft tune filled the air as wind coursed through the metallic instrument, fingers lightly pushing down on the buttons as the man played without a sense of urgency. This wasn’t about swiftly casting them under his spell, but soothing the raging beast inside so that it may listen to his demands. Keen hearing picked up the sounds, the growls dissipating as the song started slipping into their senses and taking hold. Tension released from their bunched muscles, bodies raising from hunched positions to wolves no longer on the hunt. On a longer held note the trio howled in unison, holding it a little beyond Faeral as an unseen piano joined, the hidden pyreflies providing backup.

Momentary aggression washed away from Subaru, the calm returning as the fight ended and she observed the trio. When they howled to the flute’s note she nodded, and spoke without turning to Wolfe, ”They’re under the spell now…though he can’t really take any long breaks from playing in order to maintain it. We might be able to use them to find the alpha if not lure it to us. Wolves often communicate via howling.” She listened for a moment longer before finally turning to the white haired man, expression unflinching, ”All that remains is the location if you have a preference, and perhaps any advance preparation such as positioning. An ambush such as this should increase our chances after all.” Behind the crimson clad woman the wolves all sat in a line, little more than trained dogs, and features softening under this new influence.

”Lead the way and we shall follow unless we shall make our stand here?” It barely came out as a question, almost sounding more like a statement from the steely woman.

[805]
    [34/50]
    [3/10 werewolves remaining, under control]
    [Pied Piper - activated]
    [Music]

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 14th June 2016, 2:52 am

Wolfe watched as Subaru finished with her end of the werewolves not intended for the plan. As he watched he thought about alpha and gave it a little thought. He was doing the math in his head and sizing up the beast to make sure he didn't walk into the fight and mis-size the leader up and it end up becoming a fatal encounter. He had a knack for this type of thing, and a sixth sense for sizing up his opponents. A skill he gained over over a lifetime of fighting and having his life depend on the outcome of those fights. When one lived on the streets they gained certain sense or else they didn't last long.

As he thought about these beast he had to really give it some thought. So far they had been lucky that these beast had no control and were nothing more then bewildered behemoths and had no real senses about them other then smell and a sense to tear whatever was in front of them apart. They had been like wild dogs so far, but the alpha was going to be another monster all in of it's own. He wouldn't be a foaming at the mouth beast like the rest. Further more, the beasts they had already fought were no push overs. The weakest ones were easily as strong as someone of his rank and naturally a tad bit faster as per the wolf like traits. Based on these traits alone he would have to guess that the alpha was easily as strong and quick as someone of at least A rank, if not maybe S rank. Wolfe had fought something like that before, and it had been a werewolf like creature uncoincidentally that had been summoned by the priory member when they had attacked Magnolia. As far as Wolfe was concerned he didn't win that match, cause he didn't survive it. The only reason he was still alive was because Almyra had made the insane choice to wrap him in the dragon's body and her friend had performed healing wind spells and even then it had taken him well over a month to heal due to the wounds being that bad. Wolfe needed to make sure the same mistakes were not made and he intended for this time to be a lot different.

Wolfe started to plan out he attack on the alpha and by the time Subaru ask her question he already had an answer for her. He motioned with his head for them to start heading to the north west a little "During one of my attacks where i jumped up in the air i think i saw a spot not that far from here and it would serve as a good a spot as any to bunker down and make our stand there." Wolfe nodded.

Wolfe started around the large boulder that was right next to them and up the mountain a little more. After about five minutes they broke through the tree line to a smaller clearing. The land was flat and scattered along the treeline were large boulders and to one side there was a area where it looked like there had been a landslide at some point in time in the history of this mountain and edge of the clearing was a little ledge and the land was about ten feet or so above the rest of the land in the area, giving whoever was on it a good vantage point.

As Wolfe entered the clearing he reached the center and turned around to face the rest of his now larger group. This is where they were going to make their stand. Wolfe turned to Faeral and nodded for him to head up to the vantage point. He then pointed out 3 different spots on the outskirts of the clearing where the there werewolf puppets would be able to hide well so they could jump out when needed and engage quickly. He then turned to Subaru "As for you Subaru, i will leave your spot up to you. Where ever you feel is the best spot for you to get your attacks in and be able to disengage to safety as quickly as possible. As soon as you guys are ready i will take my place by the vantage point near Faeral, but just inside the clearing. That way he might not not notice Faeral and think that his noise is coming from me as i will be making a noise as well. When everything is ready we will have the our beast make a few howls and see if that helps draw in the leader. I hope everyone is ready." Wolfe took a deep breath and waited for everyone to take their places so he could take his. If all went well they should hopefully be able to take out the leader without too much bloodshed, or mistakes.

Word Count: 824
    Total Word Count: 19,787/20,000

Spell Info:
    Fenrir's Rage cooldown: 1 posts

Werewolves: 3 (controlled)

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 15th June 2016, 2:14 am

As the calmed beasts fell further and further under the spell of the music Faeral pulled himself away mentally from the same escape. The man enjoyed getting lost in the notes, a teaching from his grandmother, but jobs weren’t the place to permit his attention to divert so freely. He only needed to give himself enough to work the magic he’d learned and nothing more, though he kept up the playing more for appearances than true necessity. After all he acted as the bard for the group, though his playing quieted a little to better permit hearing any ideas as he strode towards the group.

Both watched as the man mulled things over for a moment, seemingly deciding not long after Subaru’s inquiry. ’Likely been planning it out since a little before this last scuffle, even if in the back of his mind.’ They both respected it, the man’s planning and prep sound in their eyes. After mentioning a place the larger group followed their “leader” as he showed them the place, accompanied all the while by the soft tunes of the flute and slight echoes of a piano. The place provided ample room to dance with the alpha himself – unless he truly proved to be a hulking beast, but Faeral suspected he shouldn’t be more than twice the size of the other’s really. There’d been no mention of giants after all.

Turning to catch all the points, Faeral slightly inclined his head in a nod before commanding one of the wolves to act as a mount to reach his vantage point. With playing being an important key here the man wouldn’t risk the beasts awakening from their mental chains, and hoped at the same time a slight lack of trail might keep him save as he managed to keep the song going without mistake. Once there he viewed from atop the vantage point and made sure to command the wolves through the music into their hiding spots. They melded into the shadows, hardly noticeable if one didn’t know where to look for them, though he surmised that changing winds could change that for the alpha…except even if that beast kept its wits about it the thing wouldn’t likely expect them to double-cross it. Secured now, Faeral hid himself as best he could up top, keen to keep an eye on the scene to best control the beasts yet remain hidden.

Discomfort filled Subaru though she refrained from showing a lick of it. Having him pretend to be the source of the sound meant he’d be covering for her master to a degree, though she had a feeling it wouldn’t be long before Faeral caused the sound to emanate from multiple sides via his odd little wispy sound carriers…relying on others for her master’s safety always left her with a sense of unease. However her master wanted to see how this played out so the white haired woman nodded, ”Very well, I look forward to seeing what you’re capable of against this beast.” She’d leave it at that, taking a spot behind a tree, bushes nearby providing further cover and yet she could dash out between the two if needed.

[532]
    [Changing to word count method - 10,181/10,400]
    [Total Word count: 20,319/20,000 - can summon boss \o/]
    [3/10 werewolves remaining, under control]
    [Pied Piper - 1/5]

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 15th June 2016, 4:24 pm

As the Job Word Count has been met, We will be auto summoning the Boss.

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 16th June 2016, 1:54 am

Wolfe couldn't help but smirk as Subaru's comment about seeing how he held up against the alpha. Wolfe already knew he was going to bleed before the end of this, but that didn't matter, it was better him then someone else.

Wolfe waited till everyone had taken their places and then he nodded so as to let Faeral know to have the beast howl. As they did he made sure to touch and rub on just about everything he could. He wanted the place to smell like him to help hide his companions. As the beasts howled Wolfe started humming loud enough to try and hide Faeral's sound as well as he could.

They didn't have to wait for more then about twenty or so seconds before the golden haired behemoth made his way into the clearing. Almost instantly the alpha's eye's met Wolfe's and the air pressure instantly changed and it felt like the air weighed a ton. When two beast met they had to fight and decide who was the strongest, this is a force of nature. However, this wasn't between two beast, this was between two monsters.

Just as alpha reared back and howled, it threw it's arms out to his sides and claws shot out of each of it's fingertips, it also seemed to call forth all it's power and it almost seemed as if the beast got larger.

whilst this was happening Wolfe took one step forward and then all the sudden a white mist could be seen steaming from the corner's of his eye and stands of electricity could be seen in his eyes and they started to glow yellow slightly. As this happened lightning began to arc of Wolfe randomly and the ground around his feet turned black as it burnt under all the heat from the lightning.

As their eyes both came forward again and met it was almost instantaneous as there was a flash and then a loud boom as they both dashed at each other and met in the middle of the clearing. As the alpha went to swing with it's right arm, Wolfe swung out his left arm and Wolfe's fist met the center of the alpha's open handed swipe and as it did, Wolfe sent a jolt of electrical energy into the alpha's hand and mad it seize up and close around Wolfe's fist and locked it that way. The alpha responded with the same attempt with his other and Wolfe paid back in kind repeating the process. This meant the two were now locked together and all his companions now had their chances to take their hits and not get hurt.

Wolfe made a call for the first of the puppets and hoping Faeral responded quickly and he did. Like the lightning Wolfe controlled the beast struck quick as hell and almost instantly it leapt from a bush near the edge of the clearing and landed into the fight as it slammed into the side of the alpha and started just taking swing after swing at the beast's side. The alpha reared it's head in pain, but couldn't stop the attack's as Wolfe was still holding it's hands with his own. The alpha went to bite to his side and get at the smaller werewolf, but as he did Wolfe threw up his knee and landed his shot into the lower abdomen of the beast and cause the alpha to clech his body from the hit. This happened a few times before the alpha just gritted through the pain and was able to make a bite with it's huge maw and caught the smaller werewolf and then it made a motion as it swung it's head the other way and opened it's mouth and threw the beast clear across the clearing and into a tree knocking it out. Wolfe responded with another knee to the stomach of the beast before it howled in pain and then threw it's head down and forward and opened it maw and bit down on Wolfe's right shoulder and clenched it mouth shut. There was a loud sound as a bone or two cracked and Wolfe almost buckled under the pain but he needed to make sure no one else could get hurt so he had to hold the alpha down like this, plus he could feel something brewing deep down and shortly one of his power's was about to be unleashed again. Now that it's maw, and both hands were occupied it was time for the rest of them to make their moves.

With a almost smirk through the pain he called out for his companions to make their moves. He knew he had told them the plan was for him to disengage before they made their move, but he never intended on following his own plan, he always knew he was never going to let them put themselves in harm's way.

Word Count: 821
    Total Word Count: 21,140/20,000

Wolfe:
    HP: 62% (100% - 40% + 2%)
    HP: 100%

Spell Info:
    Fenrir's Rage cooldown: 0 posts

Alpha: 4/10 A rank hits (made up of multiple B ranks, and a few A ranks)

Werewolves: 2 (controlled)/ 1 knocked out of the 3

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 16th June 2016, 4:09 am

Finally the party could get underway as Faeral spied the signal and caused the trio to howl in unison. Music swayed them to call out for their leader, a cry for help against an improbable foe: a threat to their pack as a whole. If the leader held any consideration or care for his pack – as the people stressed the goodness of these people – then he’d come running even in his crazed state. ’If not even that then the allure of a strong foe to fell?’ They could only hope…

It hadn’t reached half a minute when the call rang out before the beast revealed himself in his golden glory, the fur almost shimmering enough that Faeral wouldn’t dream of just calling it “blonde.” No, if one skinned this werewolf that coat – or whatever they crafted – would undoubtedly fetch a pretty price. Things became charged as it zeroed in on their latest “friend” in the clearing: the only one ballsy enough to stand before the beast and declare alpha status of his own. At least that’s how it looked to the man as he played a light, soft tune from the flute, allowing the sound to diverge and stem from hidden, wispy orbs in the clearing rather than his hiding spot. Really he appreciated the humming, and he’d let the man continue to cover for him; but ultimately it was unnecessary.

Not that he’d mentioned it, but he appreciated the other precautions.

Faeral wished he were nothing more than a surveyor to this battle of wills, both individuals powering up and then clashing with a furious might. Only the copious amounts of training kept the man playing through the display, unfaltering in his chosen, manipulative tune rather than augmenting the song to suit the moment unfolding before him. At the man’s call one of the beasts shot out, tearing into its leader with reckless abandon. All too soon it came to an end as the almighty leader tossed aside his comrade, knocking the puppet out of commission. ’And yet nothing it can’t survive…hmm…’

More curious of the mindfulness of the leader proved Wolfe’s determination to stay locked with his opponent…not disengaging as they’d initially discussed. As jaws locked down around the man’s shoulder golden eyes watched as the usually sword toting woman rushed from her hiding spot towards the back of the beast. Still bonded with her blade, vines shot from hands, wrapping around its legs and waist before plunging sprouting thorns into its flesh. At least, as far as it could go, Faeral noting they didn’t reach their maximum potential as the vines rose up a little from their foe. Still rivulets of blood started streaking through the sunny fur even as she leapt into the air and slammed down against the lower back of the beast. Boots hit both tailbone and vine, further sinking the thorns in and yet she pushed away, teeth gritting as she landed feet away.

The tactic surprised her that much Faeral could tell from his vantage point. He wasted little time however, sending the other two in to work their magic. [i]’Does he have anything else planned or does he intend to take the damage and let us wail on the creature? Surely the fireworks haven’t puttered out already?”

[551]
    [10,732/10,400]
    [38/50]
    [2/10 werewolves under control]
    [Pied Piper - 2/5]

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 17th June 2016, 2:37 am

Wolfe caught it as Subaru made her attacks and and as the two beast made their's in unison against alpha. The two of them landed on both sides and repeated the process the first had done. After a few shots from both of them Wolfe knew the alpha was almost ready to fall, but he needed to make sure it wasn't them ho felled the beast, or else something very bad might happen. Either they might not stop and they might kill the alpha in a bloody frenzy or worse, one might get the final shot and then other one decided it wanted alpha and they start and it results in 1 or more dead bodies in an attempt to determine alpha.

Wolfe needed to drop them as he dropped the alpha and he knew just the way. He felt as a power deep inside of him was swelling. He had been waiting for it to return back after it's last use and now was that time. Wolfe looked up to the sky as a smirk crossed his face. Then out of nowhere there was sound of crackling in the air and the pressure suddenly changed again and then without warning bolts of lightning began raining down around Wolfe. The smaller werewolves each got hit by one or two which causes them to drop to their knees and then bolt after bolt landed unto Wolfe as if he was a huge metal tower in the middle of the storm.

After four bolts landed unto Wolfe the bolts stopped and Wolfe had lightning arcing off of him. Like before but different. There were more of them and with each one there was a loud cackling and pop as it erupted of of him.

The alpha had taken a decent little bit also as he was smoking a little now. However, it never one lessened it's grip around either of Wolfe's fist or on his shoulder. That was about to change though as Wolfe started to focus a huge amount of charge right into his shoulder and after a few seconds the alpha's head shot back and smoke was coming out of it. As he did this he also repeated the process into both of his fist causing the beast to pull both his hand back as well.

Wolfe smirk turned into a full grin as he pulled his right arm back and then laid right into the alpha with a series of hay-makers right into the stomach of the alpha. As he threw his punches he would suddenly swerve one punch wildly to the side and catch one of the two beast to his sides with a shot to their face. After about two shots each, they fell backwards knocked out as Wolfe took shot after shot into the alpha. With each shot the alpha was loosing footing and after a few hits his feet weren't even touching the ground anymore. Then suddenly and without warning, the Alpha managed to swing it's right hand in and catch Wolfe in his side which knocked Wolfe back a few feet and left some nasty gashes on his side. The Alpha then reared his head back and Wolfe threw up both his arms in front of him to brace for the shot as the beast howled. The howl was so dense and loud it hit Wolfe and threw him backwards into a tumble and cut up both of his forearms really bad from taking most of the blow.

The two beast stared each other down as they knew this last hit was going to be the last one of this fight. Wolfe braced himself as the apha took the initiative and leapt from his spot and in one leap covered he distance between itself and Wolfe.

Wolfe knowing he was weakened knew he needed to time this perfectly. Just as the beast landed he swung in both arms to swipe at Wolfe and tear him into pieces, but Wolfe fell backwards into a roll and the alpha's claws missed their target by only inches. The trees behind Wolfe fell to the ground as the sheer force of the beast's swing leapt off the tips of his claws like blades of wind. Wolfe then rolled again as e rolled forward under the alpha's claws and at the end of the roll he pushed off and jumped straight up in the air and lifted his right nee up and caught th alpha with a knee to it's chin. Just as the beast's head went to rear back Wolfe brought his right elbow down and caught the top of the beast's head. The cause the alpha to stumble back a little as it was dazed for for a moment. Just as Wolfe landed he jumped up and backwards and kicked out his right leg and caught the alpha right in the chin with tip of his boot and as he did he roared out "CATASTROPHE!!" and at that moment a bolt of lightning met the alpha just as the tip of Wolfe's boot did and in a thunderous boom the fight was over.

Wolfe landed on his feet as he completed his backward flip, and the alpha stumbled back a few more feet. Wolfe fell backwards and landed on his back with a smirk on his face, and a few seconds later the alpha's body went limp and fell face forward unto the ground.

Word Count: 907
    Total Word Count: 22,598/20,000

Wolfe:
    HP: 7% (60-35-20+2=7)
    HP: 100%

Spell Info:
    Fenrir's Rage Activated

Alpha: 10/10 A rank hits (made up of multiple B ranks, and multiple A ranks, and at least 1 S rank)

Werewolves: 0/3 (controlled)/ all 3 knocked out.

Rohma
    Rohma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rohma 17th June 2016, 4:04 am

Things went down in a blaze of glory, the man putting on a show for the two-man audience. Once the last of his little toys went down Faeral felt no need to further the song, finishing the last notes and letting them disappear into obscurity, the noise easily overridden by the clearing’s happenings. The accompanying wisps remained in place until the bitter end if only as an insurance should their temporary ally fall. Yet, true to form and word the man brought the house down and the entire pack alongside it…well, so they’d find out after a moment’s rest and tending to the bloodied man. Those fangs were no joke and yet the dark haired musician could only marvel at the pleased expression he wore.

’It truly is a shame I can’t turn him into a familiar,’ he thought for the umpteenth time as they managed to return to town. They’d patched the man up first, but figured a bit of first aid was warranted even as the group intended to discern whether or not the threat truly fell with the master of beasts. Howls remained silenced and the hairs on the back of their necks failing to rise outside of the occasionally chilled breeze. Even more curiously were people occasionally lying about, some of the bruising matching up with some scuffles, though it seemed a few managed to make their way into town and tried sniffing out prey. If not for some precautionary measures the people might’ve found horrible ends and yet this wasn’t a new occasion: they owned bunkers for this very reason.

”I see you received my message.”

The gravelly voice caught their attention though upon turning around they found…nothing until peering down a bit more. There stood an elderly woman, hunched over slightly and yet primarily short. In her hand stood a staff easily twice her stature, white-silvery hair obscuring most of her face and trailing down her back, thick and a little wild. Her gray-purple dress was rather unflattering, Faeral knowing a few choice words Erika would have for her…but she was an old crone so comfort often became the priority then. However the voice remained different, less song-like than the one Wolfe heard earlier in the mist, yet one could hear remnants of that lovely sound amidst her rasps.

”With the felling of the great, golden beast the rest shall soon fall and sanity shall return by morning. I’m afraid we don’t have much to offer in way of thanks, though we gave you quite the task. What we can offer is to treat your wounds and a small treasure amongst our people.” She snapped her bony fingers, the sound almost echoing off the buildings and a woman with silky, similar white hair walked up. She proved a lovely figure, Faeral suspecting somehow the small crone having shared such an appearance in her finer years, and held up a box revealing an amulet. ”Tis an amulet imbued with the power of the moon. Beneath the starry sky with the moon’s light you shall find yourself strengthened by the lunar goddess!”

’Lunar goddess, hmm?’ The thought intrigued Faeral, an odd curiosity piqued as he wanted to find a way to prove this true or discern if there existed a more reasonable connection between necklace and celestial body. However the bulk of the work came from someone else, a fairness in the man stirred up as he motioned for Wolfe to take it…and received a flat out no. Gold eyes widened, a little astounded at someone turning down a trinket and yet Wolfe insisted he take it, claiming little use for it…”Well…if you insist…can’t say I’m not intrigued by such stories…very well, I’ll accept your gift m’lady.” The old woman giggled, apparently enchanted with being called a “lady” as Faeral lifted the necklace from the box and pocketed it. He’d find a good use for it later after a little digging.

Neither he nor Subaru planned to receive medical attention from these people, kind as they were to offer, as their injuries paled in comparison to Wolfe. Where he bore teeth marks they wore scratches and scrapes, the man truly keeping them from harm’s way. They couldn’t leave in utter silence though as Faeral approached Wolfe, ”I do hate to ask one last thing of you after all you’ve done already…but as you’re in Infinity Hydra I simply cannot resist. Would you mind terribly passing on a message? There’s a woman by the name of “Rohma” in your guild and she’s something of an old…friend? Almost sister? It’s hard to really decide at times.” He shrugged casually, not particularly concerned. ”If you could just pass along a message to her from an old friend to “not be a stranger” I’d really appreciate it. It’s been too long since we last saw each other.” Once he gained the man’s word they left, Faeral grinning wickedly once they were safely out of town. He wondered which of them might find her first, and if she’d remembered anything by then.

Fin

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:01 pm