Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A sandstorm?!(invite only)

Ember Wolf
    Ember Wolf

Player 
    Lineage : Feline Senses
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

A sandstorm?!(invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A sandstorm?!(invite only)

Post by Ember Wolf 3rd December 2015, 9:01 pm

Ember wore a look of surprise as akryn introduced himself. Her surprise could have easily been mistaken for his strength to carry a statue with one hand or strong enough to pierce the floor with a sheathe of a sword. However the actual truth was ember was surprised by  was when he said he would have launched the statue at her on the airship. Because in her opinion, it did not take a lot of common sense to know that launching a giant marble statue at a airship would cause a lot of destruction, more so then what she could cause on her own, which she voiced. "And you had clearly thought about the aftermath of launching a giant stone statue at an airship, otherwise it would not make sense to destroy an airship that you want to protect." She said with a sarcastic but positive, maybe happy, tone, and still shook his hand, the grip was abnormally hot and firm, "Ember Wolf." she replied to him with a small smile, then zack emerged from the engine room.

Zack's response to akryn after her introduction to akryn caught her attention and confirmed what she thought to herself, though she was surprised at how spotless zack's clothes were. But what he had in his hands were odd, was that the source of the problem? Zack then explained that the larcima was a fake one, intended for sabotage and then suddenly tossed it in the air detonating it. Ember shielded her eyes for the brief flash before it faded to faint crystal remains. She caught one of the floating shards as it fell downward to the ground, and heard of Zacks statement, angered. She could sympathize why, messing with someone's means of a livelihood or putting others a person cares about in danger were grounds to be angry, she would be too in his position.

Then Zack turned his full attention onto her and for the moment just stared at her. She did not expect this, and only crossed her arms defensively and looked back at him, only to be surprised yet again by offering his thanks to her. She had not expect that, though it was not the surprise of receiving thanks from a guild leader and a very popular mage, but rather at what she had done to get it. It reminded her a lot of her tribe in Deserito, about how she one time saved a merchant from bandits disguised as a band of traveling merchants when revealing one of their disguises after inquiring about one of their wares, her tribe enjoyed a lot of food that night as thanks from the merchant. She was so happy that everyone was going to eat well that night, she ignored that the bandits could come later to attack them...

The memory brought her attention to why she was originally at the guild, and it filled her with spite toward the guild at what they could have done to her tribe. "Thank you, though I think having actual security who have enough sense not to launch giant stone statues at your airships would help keep them in better shape...I'm going back to the workshop now." she finished with a different tone from the one earlier with akryn and walked out of the hanger, away from the two men. As she walked through the hallway she became thoughtful, these were not the kind of people she imagined would not want to attack her tribe, though then again, looks were always deceiving. And yet they were so kind, even being ignorant or having an ego did not make you necessarily a bad person. She was so deep in thought she did not notice natalia near dusty until she entered the workshop. "Hey!" She snapped at her, "Get away from dusty!" She threatened natalia, not noticing that natalia had pulled out the scrap of paper that brought ember here.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ember Wolf

Sandstorm magic

Dusty
    Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Windswept General
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blizzard Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Natalia Wolf 4th December 2015, 2:29 pm

Natalia investigated the parchment a tad bit more, it seemed to be stained with quite a bit of stuff but nothing could make a distinct smell due to the strong smell of the burnt material. It was at this moment that the girl came up behind her and started to shout for her to get away from dusty. Natalia jumped and turned around a tad bit too quickly catching her foot on the back end of dusty sending her tumbling over the machine, so much for getting away from it however this did send the burn parchment flying into the girls face as Natalia lost her grip, apparently it was a lot thicker than actual paper. "I... I... I... I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Natalia cried afraid of what might actually happen with this small altercation, as if an automatic defense was activated snow began to rush into the chamber and circle around Natalia though not acting much beyond that.

OOC:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 6th December 2015, 6:42 pm

Akryn would chuckle at Ember at first, responding to her comments on throwing the statue into the ship he wanted to protect. "I couldn't care less for the vessel. Machines can be repaired, even if completely destroyed. A ships soul is created by the ones who make it, and as long as we don't give up on a vessel its never gone. However, the damage to guild mates and family that could be done by an outsider takes high precedence. Our guild has been blown up twice, and we have lost enough people already. And ignore Zack, I only ever got into one tavern brawl. The rest were orchestrated pit fights." Akryn said with a grin before turning to listen to Zack.

As Zack spoke, describing how defenses had been breached and the ship tampered with, Akryns face would turn red with embarrassment. This was the second time his defenses had been penetrated, though the last time had been harmless. This time had almost caused an extreme tragedy. "Damn.... I really thought I had gotten our defenses solid this time. I will gather all of the power crystals up and get them examined. Once those are done we can begin a part by part diagnostic." Akryn said to Zack, before turning to Ember and bowing at the waist to her. "Zack is correct. If not for your snooping we would have lost a lot of lives. Feel free to snoop around any time." Akryn said with a smile to her, before turning and marching off into the hangar to begin disabling each and every ship, making a mental note to put up written notices on the door.

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ten No Kichi
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 9th December 2015, 1:19 am

Zack was silent as he nodded to Akryn then he spoke. "I'm putting the guild on high alert, nobody comes in, nobody goes out. We are on lockdown till the entire guild is searched for other tampering. I would not put it past those responsible...to do a lot worse than just sabotage an airship." he said seriously and placed his hand on a random place on the wall. A panel slid open revealing a red button and a microphone. He hit the button and instantly sirens began to go off around the guild, external doors and all windows were covered in bars of magical energy. The outside of the guild was immediately covered in a large magical barrier before the guild itself moved out into the lake and began to descend beneath the waves effectively making it impossible to leave without some form of teleporting. Well, even with a teleport the barrier would prevent it. As soon as the guild reached the bottom of the lake bed some large aquatic monsters began to circle the barrier. They were the first level of defence. He moved the speaker to his lips.

"The guild is on lockdown. Search the guild for anything out of the ordinary and report it to me immediately. Be careful and do not touch anything strange unless you are 100% sure you can handle it." he said seriously and then the panel slid down closing and he vanished appearing in the workshop.

"Natalia calm down. There is no need to be worried about that." Zack said and then turned to Ember. "You don't overact. Dusty will be fine. We have more important things to happen right now. This guild is on lockdown till I know its safe inside. You know about machines like Dusty so I want you to check all of the vehicles in here to make sure they are safe. Anything odd let me know."

A sandstorm?!(invite only) - Page 2 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

A sandstorm?!(invite only) - Page 2 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

A sandstorm?!(invite only) - Page 2 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Ember Wolf
    Ember Wolf

Player 

Post by Ember Wolf 12th December 2015, 9:01 pm

Ember visibly flinched when natalia tripped over the hull of dusty. She knew that natalia couldn't have done any damage that could not be repaired, although if anything it added to her anger about the situation. However snow started to rip through the room toward natalia, but this time ember was ready for it. She wrapped herself in a hot sand twister, thin enough to see through but enough to keep the snow and cold out, although it was only enough to affect the immediate area around ember. Natalia's reaction though fed the thought that she had done a serious wrong, and was ready to confront her in some way.

But then, all of a sudden the alarm went off with the ground beginning to tremble beneath ember as the guild proceeded to move to the lake, which disrupted her plan for natalia. Then it started to get darker as the guild proceeded underwater, and ember heard the sound of rushing water by the guild. Finally the last shake hit as the guild landed on the bank of the lake, ember was about to ask natalia what was going on when the announcement went off.

"The guild is on lockdown. Search the guild for anything out of the ordinary and report it to me immediately. Be careful and do not touch anything strange unless you are 100% sure you can handle it."

She blinked to only have zack come in and get after her for threatening natalia, which ember realized she must have yelled pretty loud for him to hear her outburst. He then asked her to look over the other speeder bikes in the workshop, but she still wanted to know what just happened. Then however, the piece of paper that was at first floating above everyone's heads because of the raging winds in the room now slowly started to fall back down between ember and zack, in which she caught it and looked at it. All at once ember was filled with rage at remembering again why she was at the guild and how someone went through her own personal belongings in order to get this, and briefly overlooked all the nice things the people here have done and the current situation they were in.

"Maybe instead you can tell me where THIS came from first!" she spat as she threw the small  piece of paper at zack, on it was the Blue Pegasus guild sign and the paper itself on the edges looked crisp from exposure to heat. "Because I found this on a man who was part of a group raid on my tribe in Deserito. And I am pretty damn sure this guild had something to do with it. Especially since SHE"pointing at natalia, "Reacted terrified when I caught her snooping through my belongings like a thief! In fact maybe you can explain to me what business you had with my tribe since you took it out in the first place!" ember demanded with her tone accusing and angry still facing natalia. However she was not foolish enough to recognize how dangerous this situation was for her, and kept an sight on zack out of the corner of her eye, ready to act on an instant if something would happen. Unknown to ember however the small piece of paper that she threw at zack was once part of a bigger document, a bounty for both her and natalia, in which the guild sign was used to identify natalia easier and was the only part of the document that survived the fight with ember. But now it seems it was being used to accuse the Blue Pegasus guild of an attack on ember's tribe.

EDIT: Just added a little bit more to the post, nothing too drastic I assure you.

Ember Wolf

Sandstorm magic

Dusty
    Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Natalia Wolf 7th January 2016, 11:49 am

Natalia still cowered behind the girl as she began to spite Zack for something, eventually she revealed that she had lost her entire tribe to some sort of attack. "You... poor thing." Natalia spoke in a sad remorseful tone as she rose to her feet. "But we wouldn't ever do that." She tried to calm the situation to make sure that the guild was well explained. "Blue Pegasus is a legal guild of the kingdom of Fiore, if we were to do such a thing the majority of the guilds members would be imprisoned as soon as possible." She took a step forward as to reach out to the girl when she felt the heat of her body simply from reaching a certain proximity which made her back off. "You... I'm sorry for your loss, you don't seem to be much different then myself." She realized the similarity of their situations. "I lost my grandmother to similar causes, there was a group of... I don't know what they were, but I was in no way capable of taking them on at the time, so grandmother sacrificed herself for me." Natalia's eyes began to well up with tears as she started to cry from the memories. "And that's why I fled here." She wiped her tears away and avoided all eye contact as another voice seemed to chime in from nowhere. "You're a fool!" It sounded directing it's harsh voice towards the girl before Natalia. "If we really were your enemies we may as well would have killed you already, and why would you walk into your enemies base of operations, you have no idea how strong they could be." It almost raised its voice as Natalia raised her hand up to the snowflake tattoo on her cheek. "You should calm down, it's obviously just a misunderstanding or us being framed." Natalia tried to speak to the voice to keep it quiet. "Besides I thought you had a policy of not speaking out loud." She reminded the strange voice which seemingly vanished leaving a silent void. "I'm sorry, she didn't mean to scold you." Natalia attempted a tearful smile but it just made her look sadder. "I don't think you ever introduced yourself to me. What's your name?"

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 7th January 2016, 3:47 pm

Zack took the piece of paper and stared at it for a moment. A piece of paper with the symbol of the Blue Pegasus guild on it. He observed the paper with a blank expression upon his face. "This piece of paper...is part of another...and is similar to many other documents though its rare to find one with this as the identity picture." He seemed to blur slightly and then came back holding a complete document though this one had a picture of himself on it. "This is a contract against myself that I took off a group of people who tried to ambush me once. The paper you found is a different one. It is not something a member of Blue Pegasus would carry because we have no reason to target one of our own." He sighed deeply.

"I realise this might be hard to believe and normally I would spend more time trying to convince you otherwise, but for now can you just trust me?" he asked her as he handed over both her bit of paper and the one he had gathered. "Right now I can't worry about one person, I have a guild and a town that I need to make sure are safe...to make sure my own past hasn't found a way to destroy. This guild, this town, has suffered much. I do not want it to happen again."

He looked over at Natalia an eyebrow raised. Was her...tattoo talking? That clearly wasn't her at least. Not something he was aware of her having. "Whoever that is has a point. Walking into the base of someone you believe is an enemy is not wise. Particularly a mage guild. There are few guilds on this continent where a single mage, no matter how powerful, could walk in and emerge unscathed. Particularly without knowing exactly what they are up against" He paused and a faint smile came to his face as a rather amusing idea came to his mind. "Though it would certainly be an interesting challenge to try.."

Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 8th January 2016, 9:58 pm

"Don't try it Zack, knowing you we would have the council yelling at us again." Said Akryn as he approached the group again, three devices in his hand, all large saucer like devices with different colored wires coming out of them. Zack and maybe Ember would recognize them as crucial elements to the airships. The energy converters that helped start the engines. "Airships disabled. I will make a more detailed search of the vessels later, once the guild has been searched properly. I would recommend these be put into the vault to prevent any one from getting a wild idea. Yourself included Zack. I think we need to discuss who it was that did this in detail later." he said before turning to Ember and fixing her with a cold, one eyed stare that would make most reconsider their actions.

"Blue Pegasus is not a guild of assassins nor bounty hunters. As someone who is a former assassin and bounty hunter, trust me on this. If we had been sent to eliminate your village, you would not be here today." Akryn said, before eyeing the paper. "The guild mark was likely an identifier on a hit list. Someone in your village may have been on the list at the time of the attack and you beat them before they could finish the list." Akryn said, reaching behind him and pulling out a small, thin book from his belt and offering it to Ember for examination. Inside were several pages, many crossed off, of various individuals, complete with pictures, statistics, identifying marks, and in some cases guild tattoos. "This is my old bingo book. The men you defeated likely had something similar on hand, its very common in the criminal underworld."

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Ember Wolf
    Ember Wolf

Player 

Post by Ember Wolf 10th January 2016, 1:08 am

Ember did wait for an answer and she got one out of natalia. She started with how the guild was a legal guild and wouldn't attack a tribe like hers without good reason. She then told of how she knew it was like as she gone through it before too. Now normally ember would not have taken too much care for her in a situation like this. But, it was recalling lost family, family that died for you and gave for you. That is the worst thing to feel, and it did reach ember, it showed on her face. However the sudden harsh voice got ember back to serious and looked around for the owner. It seemed to have source from natalia and ember did not like being called a fool by anyone. Ember pretty much tuned natalia out after the voice spoke out.

Zack then caught her attention, seemingly vibrating for a moment before coming back, holding onto another piece of paper. He gave the paper to ember and the original, explaining that it was very unlikely that someone came from Blue Pegasus. She looked at the piece she had and the form he had, the symbol was as big as the picture of zack, yet she was not entirely convinced yet. And with zack agreeing with the voice's opinion got her angry again.

Akryn was the last to show, carrying parts with him that looked vaguely similar to the same systems that converted wind into power. But then he turn a cold glare toward her, in which she returned with her own angry glare, hot enough to melt the cold. However he came to argue for zack, as he handed ember a small book. She took the book and looked through it, listened to akryn about how the men that attacked her tribe could have had one and the piece she had was a part of it. She examined the book and the piece, it seemed it was also possible too as where the guild mark was present it was the same size.

Through examining she would have walked slowly back and forth, her angered face turning to a more uncertain one. Finally she sighed and closed the book, in which she would have given the book an zack's bounty form to akryn. "Ok, so what you are saying is with all this, that this guild was not responsible for the attack on my tribe. I could believe that and right now it looks very true, but here is the issue. In my tribe we know each other very well, if someone was from this guild there then we would have known, or we should have been able to . And to start with that I did not expect the guild here and I did not expect all of you to be part of it until too late!" She would have said as she turned around back to natalia, in which ember would see she had tears still.

Ember did not forget her story, and with the anger passed she felt care toward her. She took off the white scarf around her neck and tossed it toward natalia saying, "Clean up your face with it." It would have been near hot to the touch at first with her initials stitched in at the corner of it, E.W. After she would turn back around to zack and akryn, "Ok, so I still believe this guild had something to do with my tribe's attack. But, I will help you get through this alarm on the condition that you help me how this guild is tied to my tribe's attack after." she said, of course she was in the last place to offer such a deal but at least she was showing that she was willing to cooperate with them again.

Ember Wolf

Sandstorm magic

Dusty
    Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Natalia Wolf 10th January 2016, 10:33 am

Natalia wiped a tear away from her eye as Ember went on to explain that she still didn't trust the guild. She then received a rather hot scarf which almost instantly started to burn her hands due to how susceptible she was to the heat. "Ouch, hot hot hot hot hot." She grumbled as she dropped the scarf on the floor to reveal the light burns it left on her arms. "I'm sorry, but could you refrain from giving me hot materials, I can't handle the heat well." She explained as she held her crisped arms. "And if I may interject, can I explain that none of us have a reason for holding any documents that would bear our guild mark, we after all have them tattooed on our body." She explained as she lifted her top a bit around the hip to reveal her blue Pegasus mark. "It's also highly likely that the assailants from your village had more than one target and that after they were done there they are intending to come here." Natalia theorized as it was her nature to think of possibilities despite how clumsy she was at her work. "After all many of our members do have marks on their head, it wouldn't be a surprise if one of our members was another target of theirs." She tried to remain calm though this topic was starting to make her upset again as it brought back memories of the past and how her grandmother protected her from such men, and she returned to thinking about how those men were still at large. She bowed her head as she caught a glimpse of the initials on the scarf. "E.W. Are those your initials?" She asked as she almost bent down the pick the scarf back up when she remembered how hot it was to her.

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 10th January 2016, 12:23 pm

"As Natalia said it is possible that the group who attacked your village were either going to attack us later or suspected that one of our number was in your village at the time." he said trying to remain calm. "If the latter you could indeed say the guild was responsible for the attack and if it will help ease your tension...we will look into those who attacked your tribe immediately after this session is done with and help bring them to justice. Does that satisfy you?"

He did not wait for an answer and instead took the devices off of Akryn and took them over to a workbench and began analysing them with various tools. "Fortunately, these ones are clean. They obviously rigged the Queen Hera as they believe it is the one I would use most often." he sighed deeply and stared up at the ceiling. One trap was not the assailant's style. "Akryn...other than the guild who knows of the guild halls defensive measures? Did we warn members of the town?" If others knew about it then he might of played right into their hands. He slid open a panel on the wall revealing another one of the speakers.

[color=teal]"I want someone to head over to each of the shield lacrima immediately and check they are in working condition."[color] he said with a serious tone. If the shield lacrima failed then the guild would be flooded and crushed by the pressure of gravity. Unfortunately he wasn't strong enough to protect the entire guild against it. Not with his magic.

Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 11th January 2016, 10:36 pm

"No one that I know of, especially not the new systems. I designed them myself, and built the defensive systems by hand. They aren't perfect of course, but in order to slip in and sabotage an airship like that, past everything we have set up, means this guy is one crafty bastard. I will check the shield lacrima myself, and then move on to the defensive cannons and barrier generators. If those things are hacked it could cause some serious issue for the guild." Akryn said before offering a bit of a salute to Zack, then turning to Ember. "As for you, when we are done securing the guild, come find me again. I still have contacts in the under ground. With a bit of digging it shouldn't be to hard to find out whose bingo book that stamp came out of, or to track down the ones responsible for the attack on your village. For now however I have much more pressing concerns. Zack, Ladies." Akryn would say with a nod before hurrying off down the corridor and away from the group to begin checking the guilds various systems.

(Exit thread for now)

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Ember Wolf
    Ember Wolf

Player 

Post by Ember Wolf 15th January 2016, 1:25 pm

Ember really did not expect the legal mages to agree to her conditions, nor be willing to help. It did make her feel bad about accusing them, but then again they did have something involved with her tribe's attack, so the feeling did not stay for long. She did hear natalia's comment about not handing hot things, and explained why she dropped her scarf so fast and decided not to get after her for dropping it. Of course she thought it was odd, but now she had to focus on this guild's troubles and not another person's personal discomforts. Zack then stated what needed to happen, the guild's gravity larcima's and the defenses needed to be checked. She watched akryn leave for what he said was the shield larcima. She was going to ask where they needed to go but then natalia interrupted, catching the initials stitched on her scarf and asking what they stand for.

She would not have been willing to tell her name if she still thought this guild was responsible for her tribe's attack, but now she could not have seen the harm in doing so. "It stands for Ember, Ember Wolf." she replied simpily and turned to face zack again, but then she picked it up. It was a low beeping noise, it itself would have been only detectable to those with cat like hearing, in which ember had that. She would have been focused on the beeping noise and tuned out the other two mages as she went to one of the speeder bikes in the shop. Zack had wanted her to check the bikes originally, before the paper slip and all, but now she did. She opened up the panel that showed the fuel system feed into the engine, and she reached in and noticed how hot it was inside. That would have been odd since the engine was not on, it was not even hot in the room they were in at the moment.

"Hey, this bike is hot, and it's not running." She said aloud and right after she said that she found what she was looking for. A loud thunk would have followed her pulling out a circular device that had been emanating the heat. It then however grew louder, to the point the beeping could be heard by anyone in the workshop and it grew bright red. It was actually hot enough to melt itself, but ember merely dropped it, it melted into the floor as the beeping slowed to silence as it cooled. "Hey, that was attached to the fuel system, you don't think-" But was cut off as she winced, their was a whole lot of beeping, all beeping in unison as if...

"MOVE!" she yelled as she quickly formed a twister from under her to propel her at a remarkable speed, in which she would have grabbed natalia and both would be sent out the doorway where ember would have collided with the wall, stunning her momentarily. The reason for this would have been followed after she grabbed natalia, in which the speeders marked with the sinister devices would have exploded, causing a chain reaction of explosions that would have engulfed the room in flames and send metal parts everywhere including out the door of the workshop. Ember grabbed natalia because she thought zack would have been quick enough to deal with the explosion based on what she had seen, natalia she was not so sure and was why she grabbed her.

info:

Ember Wolf

Sandstorm magic

Dusty
    Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Natalia Wolf 18th February 2016, 3:20 am

Natalia stared at the scarf for a moment as Ember explained her initials, she didn't understand, she thought she was the only one who had the last name of Wolf. "Ember... Wolf" She muttered completely oblivious to what was happening around her as Ember scurried about go on about some beeping device. It was when Ember shouted move that Natalia was finally brought back to reality, and just like that she felt a very hot set of arms wrap around her as she was swept off her feet and sent flying out of the garage. Just as the two of them almost existed the room a voice echoed in Natalia's mind. I'll handle this. As Natalia's outstretched arms burned with cold energy as Natalia felt most of her magic reserves run dry in a single instant, and almost as if timed perfectly when the first explosion went off the entire room we coated in ice, and the explosion completely crystallized in an elaborate display.

It took a while for Natalia to come back to her senses as it turned out having the majority of your magic power drained at an ultrarapid speed resulted in disorientation, not to mention the heat that was the result of Ember holding her for a moment. "I feel... very dizzy." She mumbled as her eyes seemed to swirl. "I didn't think I could do anything like that, nor did I think I had relatives." She mumbled as her eyes continued to watch stars. She had a lot of information laid onto her... or to her what seemed like a lot of information, all at once making her disorientation even worse.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Well this was an unexpected hitch in our plans." A female muttered out of site and well out of earshot of the majority of the people in the guild known as Blue Pegasus. Her aura brimmed with malicious intent as her eyes thrummed with a purple glowing light. "Suppose I should report back to the group and explain that the assassination was a bust, but at least we know that the one hasn't been sitting on her butt this whole time. There will be no surprises when we make our next move." As the women fell silent, anyone with any form of magical sensory would be able to detect a buildup of magic and anyone with the ability to detect lifeforms might note that someone vanished from the guilds halls as soon as the magic buildup also vanished leaving no trace of the intruder.

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 18th February 2016, 4:43 am

Zack stood there in stunned silence as the bikes began to explode only to be stopped by an ice spell from Natalia. How could he have been so stupid? First on the Hera and now on his bikes. This was not an attack on the guild from THOSE people. No, this was an attack against him. Seriously, what was with asssassins attacking him recently? First there was that ninja girl and now this. It seemed a lot of people wanted him dead. Or did they? HE was certain the bikes had been clean earlier. So in the time he'd been distracted by the Hera did someone sabotage the bikes in order to try to get one of the people who would look into them. If it hadn't of been for her swift reaction and Natalia's ice powers then Ember likely would of been pretty badly hurt. She'd also been the first to arrive near the HEra. Could someone have sabotaged it just then? Though why would THEY want to kill Ember? Unless, someone knew of his past and was trying to frame THEM in order to hide their real selves and their real intentions. There was no way to no for certain and most of the evidence had been destroyed.

The ice did not absorb all the impact. The room's walls were badly damage, but fortunately reinforced so not destroyed, and Zack himself was covered in burns and cuts from the debris, but he emerged still alive and then suddenly his gaze swept over in a seemingly random direction. A build up of magic and then the absence of the magic entirely. Someone had just left the guild somehow. He would have to mention to Akryn that the security currently didn't seem to handle warps. They needed to make this guild an isolated safe space, impenetrable to the outside in times of emergency. He couldn't sense any magic at the location at all so it seemed unlikely they'd laid another bomb. Besides where they had been wouldn't do damage to anything important unless the bomb was huge in which case he'd sense it.

"Ember. Do you have any idea why someone might want to kill you?" he asked curiously. "Not saying they are going after you, but right now i'd say they are either after me or you."

Ember Wolf
    Ember Wolf

Player 

Post by Ember Wolf 18th February 2016, 11:53 pm

Ember was dazed after the collision with the wall from he sand twister, and had fully expected the both of them to be showered in a wave of heat and flying metal parts. But fate it seemed had other plans, as all of the sudden the room they had fled from grew incredibly flashy, a sign of it freezing. When ember looked again she saw the ice had froze over the explosion, creating a sculpture of weird beauty it seemed. Weird for ember because before this she had scarcely seen ice, and really did not have the want to, but their it was before her. But the show kept her distracted only for a moment as her attention was brought back to natalia, who ember felt her mana fading. But she listened to natalia speak as she spoke about how she did not know she could do that and how she did not know she had relatives...Wait what was that last part? ember thought to herself.

What natalia had said, why did she say that? Was she saying that because she learned of ember's last name? Did she know someone with a last name of wolf, or was she related to someone like that, was her last name wolf? All of these questions buzzed in ember's mind like hornets, but by the way natalia was looking, it looked like she was ill. "Hey relatives? What did you mean by relatives?" she asked almost pleadingly to her desperate for what she meant.

Then zack came in from the now frozen over workshop, who ember on quick glance of him noticed the burns and wounds but did not inquire about it since he was up and moving. He asked her if she knew anyone was trying to kill her that could be responsible for the explosion. Ember though did not care much for if anyone had branded her as a target right now, in fact she was more focused on what natalia meant, and her tone displayed it. "Uhm, if I had anyone they would be leftovers from my tribes attack so I don't think they would be too big of threats...uhm but hey! Whats wrong with natalia? I mean she's so...cold and and she's...I mean can't you feel it?" she finished asking zack referring to the lack of aura coming from natalia compared to before. She would then have tried to reach to her, as if to pick her up to try and take her somewhere else, but on contact with natalia she would have immediately retracted her arms to herself, as if she was suddenly hurt on contact in natalia. In truth she was, now without the aid of her magic keeping her warm she could feel for the first time how cold natalia actually was, which was painful for her to touch. She would have then scooted away from natalia a little to try and get away from the cold, but realized it was still cold in the guild in general since they were so far away from the warm sunlight. She would have then huddled up to herself, "She's too cold zack...she's too cold." she said to him keeping her sight on natalia.

Ember Wolf

Sandstorm magic

Dusty
    Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Natalia Wolf 22nd February 2016, 9:21 am

"I'm sorry, Master your assumptions on who the attackers are targeting are both wrong, or I suppose one of them is only half right." Natalia interjected into their conversation as Ember attempted to touch her but in doing so made Natalia flinch, Embers body was quite hot to the touch, almost as if the two of them were exact opposites. "Uh... I'm sorry my magic makes me a tad bit cold, it would also be safe to assume that because of that I can't handle the heat well." Natalia explained as Ember wreathed from the shock of contact. "And to answer your question..." Natalia stumbled a little bit and quickly recovered and as she looked up her expression was replaced with a genuine smile, something she hadn't done for many years now. "My name is Natalia Wolf, judging from the relations between our last name we would be related." Natalia explained as she bowed with her official introduction to Ember. "And the correct answer to who the assailants were after, I believe it would have been me, and by extension to Ember as well." Natalia made her tactical decision based on the similarity with how Ember's tribe was whipped out and how Natalia's grandmother was slaughtered in a similar manner. "I think it's safe to assume that our attackers were simply testing the waters, I believe the correct term would be scouting from a strategists stand point." Natalia explained judging by how it seemed that the losses taken from the attack on her several years ago didn't deter them in the slightest suggesting the assassins were just canon fodder. Natalia felt a tad bit dizzy, she was starting to reel from the shock of using so much magic power all at once, and her tactical mind was only helping to tire her out further.

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 23rd February 2016, 12:17 am

Targeting Ember was one thing and that was pretty bad, but targeting Natalia was another thing entirely. He was one of his guild, a member of his family, and he didn't want his family to get hurt. On top of that they had endangered the guild in order to try and get to her. That and they had destroyed many of his bikes. He was not in a good mood and as such his eyes seemed to temporarily invert in colour so the whites were black and the blacks were white. He quickly closed his eyes and shook his head. Today was not the day to let Ophiuchus takeover.

"Then it looks like we have an assassin group to hunt down. I am going to go scout the rest of the guild for anymore traps and then return the guild to normal." he said calmly, but with a note of seriousness in his voice and his face. "We do not want to worry the townsfolk unduly. I'll make an announcement that it was a practise exercise. Once that is done I want you two to come to my office...we need to discuss these matters further." With that he blurred off at high speed to go and speak to other members of the guild and do his own reconnaisance.

[EXIT THREAD]

(I'll leave the thread to you two now)

Ember Wolf
    Ember Wolf

Player 

Post by Ember Wolf 15th March 2016, 9:39 pm

Ember had to take all this information in, relatives and connections to her attackers? Of course the cold was not helping her process this but she increased the heat around her, enough to shrug off the minor cold caused by the lack of light. Speaking of which, zack left the two alone to deal with the whole underwater situation, which with a tremble of the earth sounded the guilds process of returning to the surface. As the sunlight came back into the guild ember looked at it and stretched toward the returning light, it carrying the heat back into the guild as it moved back to shore. When it did, the guild resumed life to normal as some of the other mages started to go to the workshop where the explosion was frozen solid with all the machine parts frozen in mid air. While they tried to manage that, ember's stomach gave off a growl, reminding ember that she had not ate in a long time. Momentarily forgetting about natalia, she tapped one of the male mages who turned around to see who it was. Ember then asked in the nicest tone she can make, "Excuse me! Do you know where the food is around here?" The male mage was caught off by how he had never seen her around before, but answered still "It's down the hall and you will find it on the second right door." "Ah thank you so much!" she replied and zoomed by natalia as she headed there, her stomach growling on the way persuading ember to move into a jog. As the male mage watched her go, he noticed natalia, "Hey natalia! The cupcakes you wanted are in the kitchen. Uh were you caught in the explosion though natalia? You don't look so good." he told her, noticing the strain on her face.

Meanwhile...

Ember got to the kitchen rather quickly while the male mage and natalia talked, and her eyes looked in awe at all the doors and cabinets, surely they must be filled with food. But before she could test that, she saw cupcakes on the counter, a dozen vanilla cupcakes done the way natalia liked them and ember thought they looked awfully good too. She picked up one of them and sniffed it, some of the frosting got on the top of her nose from it and she proceeded to take a bite of the cupcake. It was sweet, a sweetness almost foreign to ember's tounge, and she could not have resisted to take another. And so began the process of devouring the cupcakes one by one with her back turned to the doorway until eventually ember would have ate them all if left undisturbed.

Ember Wolf

Sandstorm magic

Dusty

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:27 pm