Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Be A Model: A Tale of Tails and Mei'ds

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Be A Model: A Tale of Tails and Mei'ds Empty Be A Model: A Tale of Tails and Mei'ds

Post by Cr1tikal 4th October 2015, 1:58 am

Job Info:

The photo shoots were going to be interesting today! It had been a while since Aiyana had last been to model for Sorcerer Weekly, and a new body meant starting fresh with pictures. Who knew, maybe she could even outdo her two current times she had been on this job; the first with Mao, the second with Erika. This time, for round three, she had asked Mei to come along with her. The vixen spirit looked over at her guild mate, and contract holding friend, with a wide grin on her face. The spirit had talked her into going by saying they would use the pay from the shoot to get more drinks tonight. Over time they had become better friends, adding drinking buddies to the list.

They would soon be arriving to the location in the east forest of Magnolia that the job would be taking place. At this point she could just walk to set and be approved, as they always picked her anyway and she had called ahead over lacrima to set it up for them, stating she was bringing along a new model with her for them to enjoy. ”Well Mei, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do! It does tend to get a bit weird though!”

[214]
    [1]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Be A Model: A Tale of Tails and Mei'ds MQNhOUw

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Be A Model: A Tale of Tails and Mei'ds Empty Re: Be A Model: A Tale of Tails and Mei'ds

Post by That Adopted Kid 4th October 2015, 7:39 pm

"I've noticed from the previous pictures that have been taken in the magazine, just how weird things can get. Seriously you and that ice cream girl were put in quite strange positions."

Mei remembered what had happened in the previous shoot's, at least from the pictures in the magazine proper. Though she had never been in a shoot like this before, Mei figured it was about time for her to give it a shot, especially since if Aiyana could do it, Mei couldn't probably do it just a bit better! Well that was a lie, all it really was, was just posing in front of a camera and smiling a bit, unless of course they wanted some kind of sexy shot, in which case Mei didn't know what she would do. She would probably just have to pose for it and make the most of it, but that was probably what would happen anyway.

Sighing a bit as she approached the photographer with Aiyana, Mei was just going to wait and see what this man was like, and hopefully he wasn't going to be weird.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Be A Model: A Tale of Tails and Mei'ds Empty Re: Be A Model: A Tale of Tails and Mei'ds

Post by Cr1tikal 4th October 2015, 8:10 pm

The ice cream girl, Erika, had been the more interesting of the two previous times. The lewd positions and the kiss at the end had been fun, though had resulted in the cameraman getting beaten to a bloody pulp before they had been paid. ”Yeah, they always start off with simple pictures of each of us by ourselves, and then they dissolve into crazy fan service with both of us together.”

Shortly after the words left their mouth they would arrive on set, the two women walking up to the photographer; a man in a mime suit and a funny looking hat. ”Oh ho! There we are, my sweet mademoiselles! I am sorry to say, but Chanelle has come up sick we were unable to to get anything for you two to wear! I am afraid all we have is props, and you'll be wearing what you have on now!”

The nine tailed fox looked over at her job partner, and friend, with a confused look on her face. This was unusual compared to the other times she had been here.

[181]
    [3]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 4th October 2015, 8:19 pm

"Okay so what is my prop?"

Mei stated with a very nervous smile upon her face, this was either going to be cute, or some kind of weird thing. Considering she wasn't adorable in the normal sense, Mei figured it would be the weird thing. Surely enough the man smiled and pulled out of his trusty bag a mask, some fuzzy handcuffs, and a whip.

"My darling, your outfit screams this!"

Mei was pretty dang appalled at it, first off she wasn't into that, second why did this man even have those objects in his bag, third why was she supposed to look like some weird dominatrix in front of the entire wizard world, or at least the part that read the magazine. Mei didn't want to become every thirteen-year-old boy with issues fantasy.  

"Uh why do you have those..."

"Do not worry about that detail my cherry, instead get ready I shall your friend her props first and you will be second for the shoot! Now then practice with them while we get le started."

In no universe did Mei wish to practice with these props, ever.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 4th October 2015, 9:27 pm

Great...props! That had multiple meanings when it concerned Aiyana! A hopeful look would come across her face when she saw what Mei was given, the spirit expecting something similar. ”And for you, my lovely vixen, I have this!” The photographer reached back into his back to pull out a single item; a fox plush. ”You have that motherly form, and such great hips!” The words were great compliments, had they not been from the mouth of a creepy guy with a strange accent. Grabbing the toy fox, the young woman would skip her way to the spot the camera was pointed at for the modeling shoot.

”All right! Just do what you feel is natural with what you have been gifted and I will take pictures!”

That was her cue, the woman laying down on her back with her tails spreading out in random directions. The position was comfortable, and revealed nothing that would have to be edited out on a later date. While down on the soft grass, the fox spirit placed the plush in random spots that a fox cub would be in as she proceeded to act like a mother to it. The sound of the man taking the pictures were that of “Oh ho!” and “Magnifique! as the sounds of the shutter on the camera went off in quick succession.

A few more positions, like having the fox positioned on her chest as if it was sleeping, the man motioned that her turn was up; the woman getting up and moving towards Mei with fox toy in hand. ”Well....good luck I guess with your BDSM mode he wants.”

[272]
    [5]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 4th October 2015, 9:49 pm

"Ironic considering how your magic is far most suited to that role than mine ever could be."

Notice how she didn't say deposition because honestly Mei could act like that right now, she very clearly wished to punch this man in the face, but she would hold back on doing so, Instead she patiently went up to the spot where she was supposed to start her little act and sighed. The man started to point gestures and as she attempted to compliment him with them, Mei decided enough was enough. Throwing the whip to the ground she put her hands on her hips and gave him a mean scowl.

"Look mister I'm not doing this kind of thing, I'm not that type of person and you sir are the worst kind of human scum for thinking that I would dare to do such a thing! I'd have you hung if it wasn't for the fact of modern laws existing, now what do you have to say for yourself?"

"That was beautiful, the expressions, the anger, oh it was so you darling, really you looked hot under the collar, and frankly I am getting that way too!"

"What..."

Sadly Mei had played into the mans hands with her rant, and now she was the sucker.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 4th October 2015, 10:31 pm

Well, Mei's turn had taken a few twists and turns she had not expected to happen. At first it had all looked fine, before the woman began to throw an angry fit over what the photographer was trying to get her to do. This led straight into his hands, pictures being taken as she ranted, before he complimented her on how she had done with it. "Ho ho! And now we do the finale group shot! Let your bodies intertwine! Or maybe a small peck on the lips! Or anything else romantic you can think of!"

The first idea gave the celestial spirit a wondrously amusing idea, one she would whisper to Mei and see if she would go along with it. "Mei, he said intertwine. Want to take his words literally and blow his mind?" She was sure the magma based woman would know what she was talking about right now.

[152]
    [7]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 4th October 2015, 11:20 pm

"Well I normally don't do this kind of this, but I suppose I could do it just this once if it means we can get done with this weird photo shoot faster."

Mei sighed once again, this was going to be interesting, now the two of them had to do a combined photo shoot. This guy wanted them to probably do some kind of sexy pose, but he was going to be in for a rude awakening, mei wasn't about to do a sexy pose for him, nor possibly for Aiyana, but for herself and for revenge against this guy for thinking she was into weird stuff. The stuff she was into was perfectly normal, thank you very much.

As they went up to get into position, Mei smiled towards the camera only to start to melt down into magma right in front of him and wrap around Aiyana. Of course it was also burning the ground a bit and singing everything else, but she was doing what the man wanted, she was being hot, and struck a pose for him! He couldn't complain about it, though Aiyana might have noticed Mei getting a little bit too touchy feely at certain places, such as her tails, and such. Needless to say it was a very tasteful performance.

Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 5th October 2015, 12:11 am

Mei had gotten exactly what she had meant with her phrase beforehand. The look on the mime dressed man's face was glorious as Mei turned to magma and wrapped her body around her's. The pain was bearable, her friend obviously toning it down as she had seen what it could really do in combat, although the smell of slightly burnt fur could be smelled from behind her. 'Good thing those tails fur grows back really fast!'

The clicking of shutters occurred as Aiyana began to slowly dance, tails moving about as she let a light smile stay on her face. The photographer, not sure how to react at being outdone using his own words, just sputtered and said random words and sounds in defeat as he continued doing his pictures. A giggle left her lips as she did so, the camera getting the image for the readers to see, before she stopped her dance; the man waving at them to let them know to stop.

[165]
    [9]

That Adopted Kid
    That Adopted Kid

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by That Adopted Kid 5th October 2015, 12:27 am

Well now it was time to stop and for them to be paid, it had been a long road and Mei had to feel up Aiyana a bit to get it done, but now she was totally free to blow it on booze that she couldn't possibly get drunk off of, fantastic. Well, it was better than just standing around eating food that she didn't need to eat for the enjoyment of it... come to think of it Mei was probably the most waste being on this planet aside from well the obvious joke at some country or the like, but whatever. Perhaps it was for the best though as Mei grabbed the payment and reformed herself, smiling towards the guy who did the photo shoot and trying not to strangle him for what he had suggested Mei was. Turning towards Aiyana, Mei would smile a bit and then flash the bag of jewels in front of her.

"Want to try and get plastered? Ironically it's pretty fun to drink with you."

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 7:53 pm