Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Infinity Hydra's Halloween Event!

Love Warrior Riley
    Love Warrior Riley

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Power of Love [INW]
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Important Re: Infinity Hydra's Halloween Event!

Post by Love Warrior Riley 27th October 2015, 7:17 pm

Chapter 1:
    Masquerade
    Paper Faces on Parade!
    I Can't Guarantee that I'll Find My Way Out

Names were given for who were to meet up with each other.  Wolfe.  Who is that person?  The only person Baal knows is the Guild Master and that's about it.  Baal looked around for potential people.  He saw the cute waitress walk off with a man wearing sneaky clothing, the cat thief is paired up with... the bartender, who failed to get him his drink.  Great...  Through process of elimination, he noticed a man wearing a smokey armor.  The one that did that song and dance routine.

Baal was a bit disappointed.  Well, the lady witch is most likely organizing everything, so she probably wouldn't join and the Guild Master is, well, the GM so he might be impartial.  Or could those two have something going on between the two of them?  If that's so, Baal would be sorely disappointed, but he would understand.  Crossing his arms over his chest, he turned and looked towards the smokey creature.  "You look spooky.  I'm going to let you know right now that I'm bad at directions..."  Baal simply stated before he nodded his head.  "Right!  Off we go!" he said with enthusiasm before walking in the wrong direction.
    OOC Notes: Leaving this topic to the Maze Topic.
    @Wolfe: I'll make it and PM it to you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinity Hydra's Halloween Event!  - Page 2 BI2gBSG
    [Riley: The Soldier of Love] [Power of Love]

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:27 pm