Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Naive and the Narcissistic [Private/Lamya Recruitment]

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private The Naive and the Narcissistic [Private/Lamya Recruitment]

Post by King Gil 28th September 2015, 6:25 pm

I'm the one that you wanted
    I'm your
    King
    - @Lamya -

- N/A -

- Bad post sorry! -

Rose Garden

It was a town bustling with curious magic and characters alike. It was the first town in which Gil has visited since coming to Fiore, its wine bubbling with mana was a delicacy that Gil could not resist. He found that he had come back to Rose Garden time and time again just to savor a glass of that wine. Naturally, it wasn't just the wine that attracted Gil to Rose Garden; it was also the interesting people whom he tended to encounter there. It was town bustling with legal and illegal mages alike, all of them diverse and interesting in their own peculiar ways. His first visit to Rose Garden was a drunken blur, one that had almost been forgotten but his most recent visit was a rather entertaining one that had ended with a beautiful but dangerous companion that he couldn't put a label to yet.

Naturally, Gil could only hope that his journey to Rose Garden this time would either end in more wine than he could drink or perhaps another chance encounter with the elusive beauty he had met on a cold night. Unfortunately, Gil had yet to achieve either of those two goals both of which he created in an attempt to distract himself from other more pressing matters. He felt as though he hadn't made any progress towards becoming stronger in order to conquer and attain that which rightfully belonged to him. Then of course there was the lack of respect he commanded with his guild mates, and others in general. Was he losing his touch? Was his armor of arrogance beginning to chip and ware away? Revealing the man beneath the armor; who was that man? What was he like? Gil could not recall and was unsure of if he wanted to find out.

Lost in his thoughts as well as his search for a good drink and a certain white haired woman, Gil did not notice the child approaching him. The two knocked into each other, only one of them was sent to the ground rather painfully while on the other hand the other seemed rather annoyed. Ruby gems narrowed into a sharp glare making the child nervously quake before him, that was what had become of his once heart stopping glare, "You mongrel, little imp. How dare you touch me." He seethed, the child covered in dirt clearly had no home to call his own but that would not stop Gil from laying into him. It was hard to say if Gil would react so harshly in regular circumstances, it could have been that he was in a terrible mood or that the child's dark hair vaguely reminded him of numerous dark haired beings in which he detested. More biting words were on the tip of Gil's tongue, just as tears were edging in the corner of the little child's dark eyes.
    MADE BY VEL OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Naive and the Narcissistic [Private/Lamya Recruitment] Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: The Naive and the Narcissistic [Private/Lamya Recruitment]

Post by Alivya Tarrin 28th September 2015, 8:57 pm

It wasn't particularly a cold day and yet it wasn't particularly hot. It was the temperature that was right in the middle where sometimes it was too hot and sometimes it was too cold. In the streets of the Rose Garden the young celestial mage wandered through the streets alone. Well only alone to those who looked upon her. She wasn't alone. Not anymore at least. With her keys jingling at her side the girl almost glided through the streets. It was beautiful. It was different from the last time that she had come here and the time before that, both times making an impression on her life. Master nii-chan and Sasha. Lamya couldn't help but feel bad though. She couldn't remember master nii-chan's name or what he looked like other than he stood his ground like a king. Still in her own thoughts the young purple haired woman had managed to find her way to the park where she sat down on one of the many swings. Her train of thought wandering from a past acquaintance to the kids in the park. How she loved children. They were so free and reckless, how she wished she could have been when she was younger.

The girl had long closed her eyes as she swung on the swings enjoying the sun on her face and the giggles of the small persons in the park. Upon opening her eyes once again Lamya prepared to jump off her swing. Launching herself high into the air the celestial mage did a graceful flip in the air before coming down and sticking the landing. She had gotten so much better and so much stronger in the last year that her abilities were almost not even recognizable. She smiled at the kids who had gathered around her legs and picked up on who had made the motion of wanting up. Carrying the small child on her hip she continued to talk to the other kids. She had found out that they were orphans here on a field trip so that they could get some fresh air and extend their legs. A sweet smile appeared on her face as she looked back at the child in her arms and gave him an eskimo kiss. They were all so innocent. But the time came that the children had to take their leave. She had put down the younger boy whom she had been holding in her arms so that he could travel back with his group but as she watched him take a couple steps she was surprised as he suddenly turned around and ran back to her hugging her legs before running off again.

Her happiness did not last long as the boy moved to fun around a corner but a taller man too came around and they had bumped into each other. With a sharp gasp the girl raced to the boy to check if he was okay. But she stilled in her tracks as the person whom the boy had ran into began to bite sharp words at the young boy. Something red hot flashed within her as she stomped over to the boy and the man scooping the boy up into her arms and making a low growl at the stranger. But Lamya could no help but feel as though she had seen that stranger before. Brushing it off the purple haired girl looked at the boy in her arms her eyes fading from their dangerous points into a that of loving an caring. She looked him over before sighing he was only scratched. No broken bones or blood. Her eyes sharpening and darting back to the man she glared daggers at him. "Who do you think you are? The kid accidentally ran into you, don't you think that you are at fault then too?"

Living beyond our dreams
    These moments do not make us who we are but who we are to become.

NOTES
    Notes.

@Lets do this~ | Words
    © Hyacintho| hover lyrics for notes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 15th October 2015, 10:24 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

even though i do bad things

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things
    Before another venomous word could escape from Gil's lips a woman had suddenly appeared. With purple hair and striking blue eyes she was....not familiar in the slightest. Her growl was more animal like than lady which contrasted her initial appearance. Much like a mother she picked up the child, cradling it in her arms as if she were protecting him from some sort of ferocious beast. Little did that child know that the real animal was the one holding him. "What ill manners she has." Gil's nose crinkled in anger at the woman who had dared to growl at him, and to interrupt him when scolding the child as if he wasn't allowed to scold him for being in the wrong. Then she had the nerve to not only glare at him once more, but to question him? To question his very identity? His authority? His entitlement? How right he was? Whether or not he was in the wrong? He would have laughed at how idiotic that was but he was too angry to even smirk.

"Me? At fault?"

His words were slow but dripping with anger that had yet to fully manifest itself. "He was the careless one not looking at where he was going." A childish remark for a grown man but he did have a point, "How could he have possibly missed such a splendid figure such as I?" Now he sounded almost offended, the towering blonde looking down upon the pair, his arrogance having taken place of anger. He looked over the two nothing really clicking except for his anger turning into fading irritation, and the need for a drink. "I shall not waste another breath on you commoners." He huffed, they weren't fit to breathe the same air as him anyways. As he brushed past the pair, his shoulder pushing against the woman's clearly in an attempt to push her to the side a bit, Gil stopped. A vague feeling came over him, his stomach clenching but he did not turn to face the purple haired woman,

"Girl, what might your name be?"

« tag: @Lamya // notes: Are you happy now? »

The Naive and the Narcissistic [Private/Lamya Recruitment] Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 23rd October 2015, 10:17 pm

Lamya could not help but stumble as the man brushed past her. She clung to the child holding him close to her chest attempting to keep him from getting injured. She hissed and cringed as her back hit a tree harshly, making scratch marks across her back, but she showed none of it as she smiled back at the child who was still in her arms. Safe. She had saved him. With a sigh she caressed the cheek of the child."You're okay. Safe. But can you promise me to watch here you are playing next time. I wouldn't want you to get hurt okay?" Lamya smiled as the little boy in her arms nodded at her a faint smile on his face. Smiling proudly at the boy she put him down and placed her hands on her keys, they had been worried about her. "I'm fine. merely a scratch." She could only reassure the keys at her side before removing her hand and finally peeling her body away from the tree. Her back stung with the scratches and the celestial mage grit her teeth.

Finally pulling away from the tree she gently slid her hand up the back of her shirt feeling the scratches. Upon the simplest touch the girl hissed again. They were deep. Focusing on her injuries the young woman hadn't noticed that the man whom had caused her injuries had stopped. His voice rang through the air and the purple haired young woman spanned her eyes to look over at him, flashing red before going back to normal. She needed to control it. She couldn't let the children know. "That isn't any of your business Master." The words came from her lips in one fluid motion. She didn't know why she had called him master but it seemed right upon her lips. Lamya reached back again, cringing at the scratches as she opened her palm and Honey hopped out onto her palm. She placed him on her shoulder before reaching back again loosening her bun and pulling it out, her purple hair falling past her shoulders in smooth waves. The mage's hair didn't say down for long as she moved to put it back up and as she did so her keys came into view. They clinked against her hip shining in the sun as her shirt had been pulled up exposing them along with several inches of pale flawless skin. Her hair easily maneuvered back into her bun before she looked back at the golden hair man. "Besides, why would a high "Master" like you want to know the name of some servant like me?" Once again came up the idea of servants and masters.

Living beyond our dreams
    These moments do not make us who we are but who we are to become.

NOTES
    Notes.

@YUP~ | Words
    © Hyacintho| hover lyrics for notes

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 3rd February 2016, 12:21 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things
    He had not expected his brush against her to send her flying back so far or so harshly. Despite being unexpected it was appreciated by him nonetheless. A smirk had found its usual home upon his lips, feeling more than smug over the physical power he had over her. It wasn't that he enjoyed inflicting pain upon others, in fact he detested pain unless he deemed someone worthy of it. What he enjoyed was holding or feeling power over another being, and it just so happened that sometimes to feel power one must inflict pain. He impatiently waited for her response as she recovered from the shove, seemingly more concerned about the child than herself. Her response was almost worth the wait, almost.

"Master?"

His voice was a deep amused rumble. Head tilting back just enough for her to see the smirk upon his lips and a single ruby gem glinting with something akin to possessiveness. "You learn quick, I like that." To most that was a teasing phrase but the absolute sincerity of his words was almost worrying. "But...." He was only half pleased by her calling him master, but there was still a certain bit of disobedience to her that was almost charming. A half-obedient servant made things more interesting to say the least. "It's my business if I decide it's my business." He shifted so that he leaned against a nearby wall, only letting her gaze upon his handsome side profile. His gaze remained unmoving, fixed upon the purple haired girl with all the curiosity of lion having stumbled upon new prey. Again she had called him master and once again he had found himself pleased, more so when he caught sight of magical keys. "A servant you say? A servant but also a Mage." He nodded his head towards the keys, but he did not give her time to respond as he continued on, "You could answer your own question but I'm feeling rather generous today."He moved towards her with the languid movement of a cat. Graspinng her by the chin so that he could peer down into her eyes he spoke once more, "You're a servant." He stated once more, sounding as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I'm a master." Pleased, with himself as usual, "I happen to be short a servant or two. I lost one sometime ago but she was too childish and called me big brother." And big brother was the last thing he liked to be called by anyone, "But you? You're more mature. You already call me master so why deny your instincts to serve and to please? Join me."

« tag: @Lamya // notes: Are you happy now? »

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 17th February 2016, 9:26 am

The Innocent

xxx Words
    Living Beyond our Dreams

A flahs of memory appeared in the eyes of the pinkette. She knew this jackass, it was the guy that she had assisted so long ago. Master Nii-chan. A groan slipped from her lips and she glared at him, her arms crossing. Have I changed so much that you can no longer remember me?" Though she might have asked that question she knew what the answer would be. She had given herself mostly to her darker side, accepting in as a part of her. "Really Master Nii-chan, have I really changed that much" The use of his old name on her lips sent a shiver of unpleasantness along her spine and she crossed her arms as she looked at him mockingly.

However her time was not spent in the past as she walked closer to the man and smiled up at his, a fluent mix of both sides of her personality. "However. I have forgotten the past and I have forgotten you. I will not join you and fall under you servantry again, but I will stand next to you in the way of joining you on a trip down the same road." She knew that Gil had not seen the dark side of her, he had never seen any side of her other than the side that made up her old peppy self.

She was now sick of this talking and the standing around that she knew would occur the more that they talked. It had taken the two much longer than she had hoped to reacquaint themselves. But now that it was done, she had accpeted his offer, and it was time that he accept hers.

Made by Siren of GS and THQ

@Sorry for the short post

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 22nd February 2016, 6:01 pm

I AM NOT A BAD KING

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

He looked at her as if she was insane. She was indeed familiar, but he didn't believe them to be acquainted in the slightest. Not until a certain name, a title in which he had loathed from the very bottom of his heart came up. "You." He almost seethed, eyes flashing not in anger but in surprise. There was no way that this woman was that same girl he had encountered sometime ago. If he recalled correctly she was a Celestial Wizard, a more than adequate one. She would have been a good servant if not for her childishness and incessant need to call him "Nii-Chan", if there was one thing he hated it was being referred to as someone's brother. At the least she seemed to have grown out of the childishness, but had lost her apparent knack for servitude.

"Is that what you'd like?"

He raised a golden brow in question, peering down at her as if he was evaluating her, seeing if she was worth his time. She hadn't grown in appearance, or maturity, but also in magic. That much he could sense from her. Still, her proposition was one that he would need to mull over and at the least he let her know that much. What she desired was something that he simply couldn't just give her, it needed to be earned, and he needed to see just what her aim was. Which required quite a bit of talking, more so than Gil liked seeing as most of the speaking was on her, and not himself. In the end, the two had come to an agreement of sorts. A deal struck between two mages of questionable morality, an offer in which she could not refuse, and in turn a promise that he'd take her offer if she proved herself worthy to stand by his side on the journey ahead.

« tag: @Lamya // notes: END »

For my amusement:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:43 pm