Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

House Repair!

Eliot Malpirg
    Eliot Malpirg

Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 362

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

House Repair! Empty House Repair!

Post by Eliot Malpirg 26th September 2015, 9:42 am

Spoiler:

It felt strange to be walking around Magnolia so casually. He had only been here once before and yet, Eliot seemed to move like it was his home town. It was probably because it was laid out in such a manner that getting lost was nearly impossible. It was safe to say that he had explored almost the entire town of Magnolia before he even got a chance to really learn about his guild’s home, Clover Town.

“They’ll be time to explore later.” He told himself, smiling. Blue Pegasus was his guild now and he had no doubt that he would be spending a lot of time with the town and its inhabitants. The very idea brought a smile to his face.

He was passing by a large flyer board when he noticed a piece of paper hanging from it, fairly larger than the rest. He stopped and blinked as he read the title “NEED WIZARD IMMEDIATELY. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Team Elemental Brigade
    Slade Wallins | Zhi Wuju | Rainn Rollands | Leivinia Rikou

Jobs Completed
    D: 10 | C: 0 | B: 0 | A: 0 | S: 0 | SS: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0

House Repair! Jio0v7
    Spoiler:
    Eliot Malpirg
    Eliot Malpirg

Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

House Repair! Empty Re: House Repair!

Post by Eliot Malpirg 26th September 2015, 9:16 pm

The piece of paper was torn from its spot on the board as Eliot pulled it in for closer inspection.

My name is Josh Weatherstein and I have a serious problem! During the last storm we had, my house was severely damaged. The shingles on the roof were torn off and the gutter fell almost completely off of its hinges. And to make matters worse, a tree was knocked over by the wind and it destroyed my porch. I normally would take my own time to repair this but I’ve heard another storm is in close pursuit of the previous and I won’t have the time to make the repairs quick enough! I’m looking for a wizard that can quick and efficiently make the repairs I so need before the new storm comes. I’m willing to pay a hefty amount of jewels so long as the work is done well. If you are interested in the job, please come quickly to this address. Thank you ahead of time!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Team Elemental Brigade

Jobs Completed

House Repair! Jio0v7
    Spoiler:
    Eliot Malpirg
    Eliot Malpirg

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Eliot Malpirg 26th September 2015, 9:29 pm

The address wasn’t very far away and the man sure did sound like he needed help. Eliot bit his lip as he thought about Lei. The girl had left a bit ago to do her own thing, much to his dismay. As much as he didn’t feel very connected to her, he didn’t exactly like going off on his own. But on the other hand, he was sure that taking a job here would keep him preoccupied for at least the time being. The Iron Dragon Slayer nodded, assuring himself of his choice and folded the paper so that it would fit in his pocket.

If he was going to make repairs, he would need equipment. Weighing the bag of jewels he had brought with him from the guild, he caught the attention of a businessman passing by. “Excuse me sir but do you know where the closest hardware store might be?”

The man scratched his chin for a moment, thinking, before snapping his fingers. “Down the street and to the right I believe. They have a whole set of wood and tools and such.”

Eliot bowed his head and smiled. “Thank you sir!” He said before running off in the pointed direction.

Team Elemental Brigade

Jobs Completed

House Repair! Jio0v7
    Spoiler:
    Eliot Malpirg
    Eliot Malpirg

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Eliot Malpirg 26th September 2015, 9:41 pm

Carrying a sack full of equipment and dragging a cart full of wood, Eliot walked up to the home of Josh Weatherstein. As he laid eyes on the building he was honestly surprised at how much damage had truly been done on the poor structure. Just like it was said in the job posting, the place was in shambles. There were only a few shingles left on the roof; tiny speckled blotches that were bent or broken in two. The nails that held them in were practically pulled out of the roof, hanging for their very lives.

The porch was only a memory at this point. The body of the tree lay upon it, surrounded by the broken pieces of the once pristine railings and wooden deck. Leaves that had been shaken free from the fall covered the rest of the area, hiding a lot of the remaining damage done. Truth be told, the job was looking to be a lot bigger than printed.

Team Elemental Brigade

Jobs Completed

House Repair! Jio0v7
    Spoiler:
    Eliot Malpirg
    Eliot Malpirg

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Eliot Malpirg 26th September 2015, 9:47 pm

“Hello there young sir!” A man’s voice cut through Eliot’s stare, pulling his attention to the door. A kindly looking man, probably in his lower seventies or so, was waving at him and trying to summon him closer. Adjusting the pack on his shoulder Eliot walked up to the door and gave the man a confident wave.

“Afternoon! Are you Mr. Josh Weatherstein?” He asked, putting on his most heroic grin.

“I am, I am. Are you by chance a wizard that has come to do the repairs on my house?” The man asked, looking the boy up and down.

“That I am sir!” He said, jabbing a thumb towards himself. “My name is Eliot and I’m a wizard from Blue Pegasus.” As if to back up his words, he rolled down the sleeve on his left arm and shoved the guild’s insignia tattooed on his forearm.

“Oh thank gods. I was really worried that someone from Fairy Tail would come instead!”

Team Elemental Brigade

Jobs Completed

House Repair! Jio0v7
    Spoiler:
    Eliot Malpirg
    Eliot Malpirg

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Eliot Malpirg 26th September 2015, 9:52 pm

Worried? That was a strange thing to say. As far as Eliot knew, Fairy Tail was quite the strong guild and well known throughout the land. Why would the man be worried about one of their wizards coming here? He decided to find out. “Excuse me Mr. Weatherstein but what exactly do you mean?”

The older man waved him off. “Never mind that. You’re here and that’s all that matters. And as you can see, your work is quite cut out for you.”

Eliot nodded. “Yeah it looks like that storm really laid a beat down on your house. I’m sorry about all that.”

“It’s no worry of yours, child. I should have better prepared my home for such inclement weather. But unfortunately at my age it becomes harder to do the work that needs to be done. My neighbors are friendly and often come over to help. But their home was damaged as well and of course they need to focus on their own first.”

“Now then, where is the adult wizard that will be accompanying you?”

Team Elemental Brigade

Jobs Completed

House Repair! Jio0v7
    Spoiler:
    Eliot Malpirg
    Eliot Malpirg

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Eliot Malpirg 26th September 2015, 9:59 pm

Eliot blinked, obviously confused. “What do you mean?”

“Well surely you’ve got some other wizard with you that is here to do the bulk of the work.” Mr. Weatherstein said, smiling innocently.

The Iron Dragon Slayer blinked once more. “Uh actually it’s just me, Mr. Weatherstein. I can here with equipment to start rebuilding and-…”

“By yourself?” Now it was Josh’s turn to be confused, his face wrinkling even more than naturally. “But you’re so young and small…”

There was the trigger word. “Small!? I’m the perfect height for my age!” Eliot blurted out, his face twisting in annoyance and anger.

“What I mean is you need to be…better suited…to climb onto the roof. It’s quite tall and steep, no place for a child to be working on without supervision.” Mr. Weatherstein said, trying to explain himself better.

Super…vision? Eliot’s face was suddenly shrouded in shadow, his blond hair draping over his eyes. And as he raised them, there was a (almost literal) fire burning in them.

“I’ll show you supervision, old man!”

Team Elemental Brigade

Jobs Completed

House Repair! Jio0v7
    Spoiler:
    Eliot Malpirg
    Eliot Malpirg

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Eliot Malpirg 26th September 2015, 10:03 pm

The pack fell to the ground, revealing the numerous amounts of nails and shingles that Eliot had purchased. He quickly wrapped the pack back up and moved past Mr. Weatherstein, not bothering to speak to him. His legs bent for only a moment before they propelled him up onto the roof in one, easy jump. The older man’s eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he watched how carelessly Eliot had gotten onto the dismayed part of his home.

Then he was working like a flash. He pulled his glove off of his right hand, revealing the metal form underneath. He ran to each remaining shingle, metal fingers prying the damaged nails out and tossing them aside with the shingles attached. With a now bare roof before him, he took to adding the brand new shingles. His right arm flashed and turned into iron pillar with a hammer-head attached to the top. He laid down a shingle, placed a nail on it and then his arm smashed forward, sealing the shingle in place.

Team Elemental Brigade

Jobs Completed

House Repair! Jio0v7
    Spoiler:
    Eliot Malpirg
    Eliot Malpirg

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Eliot Malpirg 26th September 2015, 10:09 pm

Row by row, shingle by shingle, Eliot repeated the same motion. He worked like a man possessed, his eyes stoic and firm in their determination to prove Mr. Weatherstein’s assumptions wrong. The old man could only stand there, gawking at the display that was unfolding before him. What would have taken hours for others had taken just above forty-five minutes for the teenager, as he took a step back and looked at the perfectly placed roofing.

He pulled the back tight to his back and leapt down once more, eyes focusing on the hanging gutter. He grabbed the end that had been knocked free and, with a careful and slow ease, brought it level with his transformed arm. There he changed the hammer head back into his hand and bent the hinge underneath the aluminum tray. His other hand reached into the pack and grabbed a handful of nails. He tossed them into his mouth, moving them around with his teeth before he shot them out like spitballs, each nail driving into the gutter’s frame and securing it against the roof.

Team Elemental Brigade

Jobs Completed

House Repair! Jio0v7
    Spoiler:
    Eliot Malpirg
    Eliot Malpirg

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Eliot Malpirg 26th September 2015, 10:16 pm

As Mr. Weatherstein prepared to exclaim his affection for the display, Eliot’s arm warped once more into a razor-sharp buzz saw. It began to spin loudly as the Iron Dragon Slayer went to town on the fallen tree, breaking it down into firewood in only a few moments. With that out of the way, he moved past the old man once more and over to the lumber he had purchased. He dragged it over to the place where the original porch had been, its memory secured by the fragments all over the ground. Eliot’s arm shifted once more into the pillar again and he bent down, sweeping away the pieces of broken wood in a few strokes.

He followed immediately after by placing the wooden planks on the ground, setting them with a perpendicular plank and hard hammering in of nails. Then he set the railings on wooden posts, nailing them into place with ease and practiced swiftness.

To finish it out, he stacked the freshly cut firewood in place next to the porch. His arm shifted back into place and he brushed his hands together, turning to Mr. Weatherstein with a smirk.

“Boy, how did you learn to do that?” He asked, his eyes bulging.

“I grew up on a farm. House and fence maintenance has been a chore of mine since I was seven. Now…how about those jewels?”

Team Elemental Brigade

Jobs Completed

House Repair! Jio0v7
    Spoiler:
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Magic: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 27th September 2015, 1:53 am

House Repair! YdROJZD

House Repair! JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:06 pm