Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Derp wants Fudge [Kenyon Solo]

Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : TBA ♥
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Eternal Unhealth ♥
    Second Skill: Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2] ♥
    Third Skill:

Derp wants Fudge [Kenyon Solo] Empty Derp wants Fudge [Kenyon Solo]

Post by Noa Kuroki 22nd September 2015, 5:11 pm

Job:
    Beware of the suit, he is the real royal guardian

Kenyon has heard that there is a chef in Peace Village that's looking for someone to hire someone for an unknown task. Kenyon is in need of money and is broad out of his mind cause all he has down for three whole days is relax inside of a tree so that he wouldn't be bother to do anything or asked any questions by anyone. So Kenyon heads off to Peace Village while thinking, "Well Peace is in the name so I shouldn't have to worrie to much about the task being hard or having to risk the chance of someone seeing/finding out about my hidden ability". Takes him about three hours to reach the village then another hour to find the building where the chef's shop is. Keyon opens the door and walks in while the bell above the door makes a loud ring sounds. It's to let people in the shop know someone has just arrived, not even a second later a chef comes running from the back to the front of the shop. "Welcome to the shop-" Before the chef could even finish his sentence Kenyon interrupted him by asking "Are you Willian Dorald?" The chef reply's "Yes, I am Chef Dorald. Your here better the job aren't you." Kenyon shakes his head yes, "What is the task of the job you want to be completed?" Dorald looks around out the window before telling Kenyon he want someone to steal his rival's famous fudge recipe. Kenyon was shocked at first then remembers that most people are greedy. "Alright, I'll do it." Kenyon thinks it should be easy enough to get the recipe and that this task is very childish but he needs the money so goes along with it. "You couldn't have showed up at a better time, cause he is be going out of town for five days and he is leaving tonight." Without another word from Kenyon as he walks out the door.

@ Word Count: 328
    © hyacintho of GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Derp wants Fudge [Kenyon Solo] 3537914953
    Noa Kuroki
    Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2]
    Heart Sealed Sword
    Derp wants Fudge [Kenyon Solo] Banner_2_by_treasureelf-daqwrva
    D:4
    Job Slots: 2/4
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧
    Exp: 450/1200

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:44 am