Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

deliver my letter

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

deliver my letter Empty deliver my letter

Post by Thorn 20th September 2015, 5:31 am

Thorn walked around after getting the letter she needed to deliver it was only needed for her to stay and wait for the celebrity to come so she can give the letter to her hoping that she would not have problems with the security. Night had come and a big stage was set in a part of Magnolia and a lot of people started crowding the area. She looked around to see a way in, the back entrance had security there she wouldn't get the chance to go throw the stage, maybe she could fly above the stage and enter from there.

The celebrity had gone on the stage and a lot of people were yelling and whistling could be heard all over the place '' Wow she really is a pretty girl no wonder he likes her ''she mumble to her self while looking around to see the security guards positions. When she got done inspecting everything she looked around to see where she can take off from. She had made a simple plan use her spell to fly hardly seen from the dark colours of her clothing, and the fact it was the dead of night. Either way she need to be careful not to get caught by the guards.

Thorn noticed something by the minute more and more fans of her started to arrive and more security guard came, not to mention her plan to go through the roof is no longer an option as she saw a guard there. Her only option now was to distract the guards at the backstage entrance, or blind them with think black smoke from on of her mouth and sneak in. I can't blind them if i do they rise an alarm easiest way to get in will be to sneak in from somewhere or distract them she thought and got though numerous ways to get.

The concert was nearing its end and there was a table set for a few autographs to be signed up, that was her chance too look around and find a way to get in the backstage before the people start crowding the entrance its was now or never that she was going to enter or not. She snuck behind the crowd of people and pushed a few so she can pass through them. When she got to the back of the stage she hid behind a corner and looked at the back entrance there were two gorilla sized guards and one of them just threw some one out who ran away instantly as he got up. He was inside she thought on how he may have gotten in and looked around.At that moment she saw the guards leaving, she waited a few minutes to see different guards coming. A plan instantly formed in her head she was going to wait for the next guard shift and enter then. Half an hour had passed and the two guards started to leave and the concert had ended she was giving autographs to some of her fans, thorn had little time to enter and leave the note and then exit. She dashed as soon as the guards weren't seen any more and entered through the door, she saw whore her make-up place was and left the note there and instantly rushed out. After that she waited for her to see if she got the note. Not long after everything had ended she saw the celebrity run out of the back entrance with the note Thorn smiled at that and started to leave to go tell that her mission was complete to the employer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

deliver my letter S6Eaz9K

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:46 am