Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I need a what?[Solo Job]

I need a what?[Solo Job] Empty I need a what?[Solo Job]

Post by Guest 19th September 2015, 6:10 am

Job information:

Particularly fond of choosing to get this done now. For one it was a hot, muggy, and a rainy day. Really gloomy for anyone besides someone who preferred this kind of weather, much like Lily. For one, it meant that she would be able to obtain a passport without much wait in any kind of line. Who would want to go out now anyways? Though luckily the services had to stay open today, despite no doubt how much of a nasty weather was bent over the entire town of Hargeon.

"oh yawn bore bore". The young female would express with a bored attitude about the whole 'line' thing. The line was non-existent but instead she wasn't the kind to barge into the tent, but rather stand there letting the rain run down her skin, crawling down the ends of her fingers as her clothes were already soaked, but she didn't mind. The water itself was nothing. Besides, with this kind of muggy weather it only helped the growth of particular plants that she was rather 'fond' of.

"You know it is your turn right?", a rash voice chimed in only to recieve a glare shot out by the woman standing in the rain. "Well if it was my turn, then why make such a person as mwah wait? hmm? I'm not a psychic I don't just barge in you know!", storming forward the young lass took a few steps towards the door, slamming her open palm to the man that was in her way as she finally got up to the counter. "Lily Nightshade of sabertooth. I've come to get that damn passport and go home already", already knowing what kind of questions she would be asked by this bunch, and even so far as to slam a few documented papers on the table. The clerk that ran the counter would be steadily going over each of the papers and writing various things down on the archive lacrima.

"Right. Lily Nightshade hmm, says here you're 21, is that correct?"Raspy but still coherant, the voice came from the older Clerk that was dealing with Lily's paperwork. All the while, he was seeming to motion some sort of hand printing device towards her "When you're ready place your fingers on this"

"Correct", Lily spoke while placing a hand on it, the small sting that it entailed as the device was pulled away from her.  "Ow much... what the hell was that sting for" questioning as she looked at her hand, slightly red on each fingertip from the sudden burning pain. 'Just lovely...fire magic', she thought to herself, withdrawing her digits from the man, slowly resting her body against the counter while she waited for the whole situation to end already.

"Do not worry it is just an anti-magic precaution, it burns away magic so we can get a real imprint"continuing for a meager few more minutes as the scratching of a pen was being pressed against a paper.[color:031e=3333ff]"Alright miss Lily, here is the passport." it wasn't even a second before the man finished speaking before Lily snatched the passport up in her hand and began to storm off. "Stupid regulations and shit thats just not fair, why did I have to go and get burned to do this huh? They can't trust me or something?" still clearly satisfied with the ordeal as she headed back to her guild with the damn job done. Passport achieved.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Magic: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Magic:

I need a what?[Solo Job] Empty Re: I need a what?[Solo Job]

Post by Hikachu 19th September 2015, 8:05 pm

I need a what?[Solo Job] YdROJZD

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I need a what?[Solo Job] JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:15 pm