Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing Empty WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing

Post by The Lunatic 16th September 2015, 7:56 pm

Weaver of Moonfire

Magic Name: Weaver of Moonfire
    Magic Type: Solitary Ancient (+50% Strength)
    Description:
    The Weaver of Moonlight is a significant figure in some fey legends, being the one who weaves the stars and comets into the nighttime sky by taking light from the moon. While the story is rather romantic, the Weaver was known for her fighting skill, being in addition to an artist also a guardian of the skies, shielding the night from the harsh glare of daytime by beating back the sun every night. The story is merely a popular myth, but is considered the origin story to members of the fey species capable of taking magic from the moonlight, and using it to weave powerful spells that can devastate opponents.

In Yuzuki's case, she has silvery tattoos all over her left arm, each tattoo representing a different spell in her inventory. Scorched into her skin with pure moonlight, each will unravel into a thread that can form a certain spell when summoned by the user, and are replenished after use by the light of the moon. Yuzuki's particular version of Moonlight Weaving magic is one involving the most blindingly bright and burning aspects of moonlight, dubbed moonfire for its blinding nature and the freezing burn it inflicts upon unfortunate targets. Being someone who fights through speed and agility, Yuzuki best prefers to utilize the magic in ways where she can continuously move while casting spells instead of having to stay in one place, and focuses mainly on attacking and buffing.

Despite the obvious advantages this magic provides, there are some consequences to consistent usage. For one, the mage must recharge themselves under moonlight every night in order to maintain the power of their spells. Additionally, too much usage of the moonfire will result in a form of "lunacy", wherein the user loses their sanity and becomes a being completely governed by instinct and bloodthirst under the full moon.

Lineage:
    Unique Abilities:

D Rank Spells (3):
    C Rank Spells (3):
    B Rank Spells (3):
    Advanced Spells (3):
    Signature Spells (1):

Last edited by The Lunatic on 9th April 2019, 6:43 am; edited 17 times in total

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing Empty Re: WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing

Post by Guest 24th September 2015, 10:38 am

Hello there lavender and a belated welcome to FTRP =] Sorry that it's taken a little time to get to your application, but nonetheless I will be reviewing your app for you and helping you make your magic the best it can be, without making it too overpowered of course =]

First off all, nice magic idea. It's original and I actually use a magic that is also connected to nature, so I can relate a lot to what you're doing with it!

Now, enough idle chit-chat I think XD below is a spoiler that contains everything you've written thus far. Everything that is written in green are edits that I've requested so as to balance the magic, or suggestions to improve the spells. Please take the time to read through the edits and, if you've any issues, feel free to send a PM or catch me in the chatbox and I'll happily discuss them with you =]

Spoiler:
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing Empty Re: WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing

Post by The Lunatic 25th September 2015, 8:13 pm

Bumpers
    Questions/Notes:
    Can my lineage just not apply to Yuzuki at all? That was what I was thinking, so neither the weaknesses or strength apply to my IC.
    For the healing non-humans, I'll just keep it, as it is advantageous to my IC, she being part fey, and therefore 'non-human'.

Otherwise, I hope I did this right, and thanks!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --

Post by Guest 26th September 2015, 1:47 am

One last edit now and that's to the ability 'Supernatural Senses'. You can increase the range of that to 10/15 meters if you'd like so that it's much more usable. After that you're ready to go =]
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by The Lunatic 26th September 2015, 10:57 am

Edited
    Thanks!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Cr1tikal 15th October 2015, 10:02 am

With Kiki being away from this for so long, and having noticed that all changes were done, I approve this magic!

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing MQNhOUw

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Soul
    Second Magic: Ice
    Third Magic:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 20th March 2016, 3:53 pm

Spoiler:
    Unlocked at user's request, please remember to post on the appropriate application thread to have this re-approved.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 25th March 2016, 9:39 am

lavenderflower77 wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: Fey Moonlight Weaving Magic
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description:
    Fey magic, first of all, is magic that uses aspects of nature, so it can only have to do with natural things like the elements. It includes the user working in harmony with nature, and being at one with it. A bit like slayer magic, this can only be used if one has fey blood or has been taught by a fey(elves, fairies, pixies, etc.). In Yuzuki's case, the aspect of nature is moonlight. She works with moonlight, weaving the magic in the moonlight into herself to use it. In other words, she gets power when she is exposed to moonlight. She can also gain mp from other light sources, just for natural mp regen. Yuzuki uses a version of moonlight called moonfire, a version of moonlight that works like fire. Just with moonlight. Usage of this magic leaves a silvery tattoo on her arm in a crescent shape. So, basically she just channels moonlight into herself and converts it into Magic power.

Strengths:

• Fast Usage: Involves nothing really complicated to cast a spell.
    • Unusual Magic: Since only people with fey blood can use this, it may come across as unusual to others, who may not know how to deal with it.
    • Leave No Trace: Moonfire is a special type of flame, that won't impact anything besides the chosen target, therefore being very neat and 'tidy'.

Weaknesses:

• Moon Energy: She is weakest on new moon nights, and must be under the moon every night to regain 100% mp.
    • Fey Mind: When using this too much, her mind will start acting more and more like a fey creatures, and she may forget her purpose or anything else important.
    • Sunlight: As the sun is what gives the moon its light, mages with sunlight-related magic deal 25% more damage to her when using sunlight-related spells.
    • Capabilities: Moonlight magic focuses mostly on defense and healing, so she has very few offensive spells, so she depends on physical fighting a lot.

Lineage:

Unique Abilities:

• Flight: As this is fey magic, Yuzuki has invisible wings that can be used to propel her jumps or cushion falls. This cannot be used for long-distance flights, though.
    • Supernatural Senses: Her senses are much more powerful than a normal humans, allowing her to see hidden things, identify people by scents, or hear even the tiniest things within 15 feet at D rank. This will increase by 5 feet for each rank.
    • Nature Communication: As the fey are strongly connected to nature, she can communicate with plants and animals.
    • Upgrade: In every thread, Yuzuki can have either a boost where she gains 2hp every post, 2mps in speed, or a boost of 2mp more damage in each spell. But she can only choose one for the entire thread.

D Rank Spells:

C Rank Spells:
    Signature Spells:

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing KF68skC
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by The Lunatic 25th March 2016, 10:14 pm

Changes have been made.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 26th March 2016, 3:48 am

Sorry about the late approval i fell asleep! APPROVED!

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing KF68skC
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requiem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 21st June 2017, 7:34 pm

For the Records:

Opened at the users request due to ranking up.

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Magic: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Magic: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

Post by desirée 16th December 2017, 6:44 pm

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing XEibTrW

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing IY2eFxu

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by The Lunatic 22nd January 2018, 8:12 pm

Sorry for the late response, but I'm still here ^^;;

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fires of Creation
    Second Magic: The Riyenas
    Third Magic:

Post by Aura 8th February 2018, 6:32 am

lavenderflower77 wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: Fey Moonlight Weaving Magic
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description:
    Fey magic, first of all, is magic that uses aspects of nature, so it can only have to do with natural things like the elements. It includes the user working in harmony with nature, and being at one with it. A bit like slayer magic, this can only be used if one has fey blood or has been taught by a fey(elves, fairies, pixies, etc.). In Yuzuki's case, the aspect of nature is moonlight. She works with moonlight, weaving the magic in the moonlight into herself to use it. In other words, she gets power when she is exposed to moonlight. She can also gain mp from other light sources, just for natural mp regen, but will still run out of mp eventually if she doesn’t recharge every night. Yuzuki uses a version of moonlight called moonfire, a version of moonlight that works like fire. Just with moonlight. Usage of this magic leaves a silvery tattoo on her arm in a crescent shape. Each spell she learns is transformed into another part of the special tattoo that allows her to use it – the more spells she knows, the larger the tattoo will grow. So, basically she just channels moonlight into herself and converts it into Magic power.

Strengths:

• Fast Usage: Involves nothing really complicated to cast a spell.
    • Unusual Magic: Since only people with fey blood can use this, it may come across as unusual to others, who may not know how to deal with it.
    • Leave No Trace: Moonfire is a special type of flame, that won't impact anything besides the chosen target, therefore being very neat and 'tidy'.

Weaknesses:

• Moon Energy: She is weakest on new moon nights, and must be under the moon every night to regain 100% mp.
    • Fey Mind: When using this too much, her mind will start acting more and more like a fey creatures, and she may forget her purpose or anything else important.
    • Sunlight: As the sun is what gives the moon its light, mages with sunlight-related magic deal 25% more damage to her when using sunlight-related spells.
    • Capabilities: Moonlight magic focuses mostly on defense and healing, so she has very few offensive spells, so she depends on physical fighting a lot.

Lineage:

Unique Abilities:

• Flight: As this is fey magic, Yuzuki has invisible wings that can be used to propel her jumps or cushion falls. This cannot be used for long-distance flights, though.
    • Supernatural Senses: Her senses are much more powerful than a normal humans, allowing her to see hidden things, identify people by scents, or hear even the tiniest things within 15 feet at D rank. This will increase by 5 feet for each rank.
    • Nature Communication: As the fey are strongly connected to nature, she can communicate with plants and animals.
    • Upgrade: In every thread, Yuzuki can have either a boost where she gains 2hp every post, 2mps in speed, or a boost of 2mp more damage in each spell. But she can only choose one for the entire thread.
    • Under the Moonlight: Yuzuki is able to pull a sheet of magical moonfire over her entire body, covering her from sight and essentially rendering her invisible.
      Does this include her being invisible when certain sight spells are active?

D Rank Spells [4/11]:
    C Rank Spells [3/9]:
    B Rank Spells [3/8]:
    Signature Spells:

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by The Lunatic 8th February 2018, 8:54 am

Edits have been made!

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fires of Creation
    Second Magic: The Riyenas
    Third Magic:

Post by Aura 8th February 2018, 3:04 pm

Approved:

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing BolcTS8

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lester Drynedi 25th August 2018, 11:52 pm

Unlocked and moved at users request
    ❀:

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by 88 17th October 2018, 11:49 pm

♛:

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing Rrp3qff

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing 65698_s
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Arcana
    Second Magic: Vox Universum
    Third Magic: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 21st December 2018, 7:53 am

Moved and unlocked at the user's request

Spoiler:

MarkusEldridge
    MarkusEldridge

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny of Chaos
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Primordial Chaos Slayer
    Second Magic: Chaotic Darkness
    Third Magic: Chaos Soul - Primordial Warrior

Post by MarkusEldridge 10th April 2019, 8:58 am

From what I can see everything looks good, and there is no need to go through a round of grading, as such

WEAVER OF MOONFIRE || The Goddess' Blessing AiZwA1I
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is 18th March 2024, 7:59 pm