Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Relentless Flames

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,968.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Purifiers Flame
    Second Magic: Resonance (WIP)
    Third Magic:

Relentless Flames Empty Relentless Flames

Post by Irina Naginata 13th September 2015, 10:43 pm

Irina leaned against a wall of a vacant lot each of her sword leaned against the wall in their sheaths with the exception of Nemesis which was wrapped in cloth rather than having a scabbard. In the middle of the lot was Nova who had set up a small picnic for herself as she ate lunch, Irina would have joined her but as it stood she had already eaten her share of the meal. The two of them awaited the arrival of some members of Black Rose. The intention was to officially form a team with these few members, but Irina had other intentions as well. She looked over to her pupil who was still eating her lunch, Irina had been training Nova for months yet she had shown zero improvement in her sword skills. Irina's secondary intentions were along the lines of figuring out what exactly was the problem and why Nova was learning at an extremely slow rate, and she was going to demand the assistance of her new team to do so.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Irina and Nova Battle Theme:

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Gabriel & Legion
    Experience : 2925

Character Sheet
    First Magic: True Circuit
    Second Magic: Lillian Grimoire
    Third Magic:

Relentless Flames Empty Re: Relentless Flames

Post by Lexa Grimoire 13th September 2015, 11:05 pm

Lexa had wrapped up some nasty business in some dead village, and appeared at the front of the guild hall in a burst of light. In her right hand was a small child wrapped in black chains and ropes, struggling desperately to try and get free. Lexa looked at the girl with a rather sadistic smile as she said in a deep voice "Oh don't worry my love... the Brig will be a spectacular new home for you. I'll take veeery good care of you..." naturally being sarcastic about any of it being good. Walking forwards, she noticed an old mission partner of hers and chucked the little girl aside like a bag of trash. The child let out a fairly audible whimper as she hit the floor, Lexa immediately snapping on her "Look bitch, you wiped out a village, and fucked my skirt. You lost your crying rights!" before turning to Taranis, who was watching from a couple feet away. "Would you mind taking this trash to the brig, I'm gonna go talk to big sister over there." Lexa said to him in a much gentler tone of voice. Taranis picked the girl up by the ropes, as if she were Lexa's purse or something, and walked off into the hall. Lexa approached Irina with a big smile on her face, and a few cuts and scrapes as well, along with her miniskirt still torn from that damned spear. "Been a while big sis! What you up to?" she asked in her normal, super upbeat child-like voice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Irina Naginata 19th September 2015, 3:52 pm

Irina turned to Lexa who looked as though she was pulled through a pig sty. "I was just waiting for Nova to finish her meal, and I was waiting for you." She announced to her would be partner as Nova started to fold up the blanket she was eating lunch on previously. "I have a serious question to ask you, would you be willing to follow me as a leader, as someone who would fight along side me, and as a friend?" Irina asked with a stern tone and face, it was one of the few times she actually revealed emotion. "Also I need someone to help me with Nova's training, I wouldn't suppose you'd know anyone?" She asked finalizing her questions and awaited Lexa's response.

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 21st September 2015, 11:14 pm

Lexa looked at Irina with confident eyes, and began concentrating on the words she said. After a few moments, Lexa told the woman a simple answer. "I'll never allow someone to lead me. I don't follow anyone, or anything except my own heart. However, if you'd like to work together, side by side that is, then I'd be happy to be your partner. So long as both of us stand as equals." She said, having to literally look up to lock eyes with Irina.

Lexa began to pull Gabriel's Blade from her back, saying "As for training your friend, I'd be happy t-" she began saying but was interrupted when Taranis rested his hand on the hilt of the sword. "Lexa too harsh in fight. Taranis not harsh at spar. Taranis help, Lexa watch." The large man said, his speech becoming better and better every... other month or so... Taranis placed the sword back on Lexa's back and faced Irina, bowing courteously.

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Irina Naginata 23rd September 2015, 10:17 pm

Irina placed a hand on Lexa after her answer to her question. "You're wrong, I don't use the term leader as in someone who would give their life away for the team, and to guide them not order them, you will find I am quiet lose, but if just being equals is what you want then I will allow it." She reached into her pocket and took out a bracelet of sorts, it was thin made of real silver with some sort of red stone snaking its way through the silver all the way around. "Do you like jewelry? These are a symbol of our partnership, so you never forget the bond that we have made here today." She said as she revealed an identical one on her left arm.

She turned to Nova as she sat on the ground waiting for her training to begin. Irina turned to Taranis and nodded as she took out a wooden sword and handed it to the creature. "Nova is hopeless in a fight, it isn't safe to use real weaponry with her, so we have wood swords for that very purpose, yet she still manages to hurt herself." Irina said with a stern expression. Today she wasn't intending to train Nova but instead to find her flaws, she couldn't do this while focusing on actual training. She was going to find Nova's flaws and figure out how she truly should be fighting.

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 24th September 2015, 1:12 am

Lexa gently took the bracelet from Irina, looking at the one she revealed was on her left arm. Lexa gently placed it on her right wrist and gave Irina a smile. Taranis walked over and took the wooden sword from Irina, giving it a few simple motions in the air to get used to the weight. "It is lighter than Lexa sword. Will not be easy." Taranis said, giving his verdict of the weapon. "Taranis will give best try. Not hope to disappoint friend." he said afterwards. The large, alien like man with a hole in his chest walked over to Nova and bowed. "Taranis. Pleased to meet." he said courteously to his sparring partner.

"He's been practicing how to talk." Lexa said to Irina as she watch Taranis greeting Nova.

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Irina Naginata 16th October 2015, 8:35 pm

Nova looked up at the tower of an alien man before her, she could barely hold a stance he looked so intimidating. Then he spoke, it actually seemed funny to her at first with him sounding like a child. She tried once again to take up a stance that Irina had tried to teach her but instead she found herself instinctively taking up a stance that Irina usually took up personally causing Irina to narrow her eyes from the sidelines. "I see, so that's why she hasn't been successful in her training." Irina thought allowed so that Lexa could hear as Nova and Taranis began their little duel. At first Nova seemed to know exactly how to fight like Irina did except she made several fatal mistakes right off the bat, as she began her first move she tried to blitz around the tall man to slash him in the back with the wooden sword only to twist her ankle severely with the strain of the step yet she still continued through. Due to her attempt at one of Irina's moves and her apparently injury in doing so she ended up traveling too far and ended up swinging for a miss instead of actually hitting her intended target. "It seems she's been trying to fight too much like myself, yet how I couldn't see it when her and I spared together is impressive." Irina once again stated her thoughts aloud. Once again Nova attempted to mimic Irina's own moves as she faked a slip falling backwards and attempted to throw the sword like a spear passed the giants ear only she dropped the wooden sword instead and couldn't recover from the fake slip either sending her tumbling down to the dirt bellow. "That's enough!" Irina announced as soon as Nova made contact with the ground ending the spar in a little over a minute after Nova made two moves leaving no room for Taranis to make moves, she was quite fast but her stance was completely off leading to injuries.

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 17th October 2015, 11:00 pm

Taranis watched as the girl took her stance, a strange one at that, and simply placed the sword in front his body. He would allow the girl the first move, and neglect even trying to block the resulting attacks. As Nova had fallen over, Taranis uncoiled one of his tentacles from around his waist and extended to to the girl on the floor, offering to help her up.

Lexa quickly trotted over, kneeling down to Nova's leg where she saw her twist it, and began casting her Heal spell to cause the wound to heal. Ultimately, it would be Nova's choice whether or not to accept the healing from Lexa. Should she choose to reject the spell, it would backfire and send Lexa flying into a wall. Should she accept it, he wound will be healed accordingly. Lexa would also tell Nova "You're doing great Nee-san! Keep practicing, I wanna see you get even stronger!" with her super energetic, child-like voice.

((OOC: Taranis doesn't have a childish voice... his is quite deep... and scary to certain people.))

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Irina Naginata 18th October 2015, 6:59 pm

"She wont be getting stronger!" Irina announced quite abruptly as Lexa healed Nova's leg. "Though she appears to have talent that is not what she is truly exhibiting." Irina glared down at Nova looking quite disappointed. "What she is actually doing is inhibiting her own talent in order to copy someone else's talent, in this case my own." She explained as Nova looked up in shock and almost on the brink of tears, did this mean the end for her. "I can no longer teach you." Irina said turning around to leave. "WAIT! I can try harder I wont let you down!" Nova tried to protest as she almost took off after Irina only for her to stop from her still throbbing ankle. "No, you need to develop your own style, it's not that I wont teach you, it's that I can't teach you any more than you already know." Irina said as she reached a wall and leaned against it. "You will only progressively hurt yourself if you continue to copy me, but you are continuously inhibiting your own talents out of admiration, you can't even use magic." Irina grumbled in a rather glum tone. "If you find your own style you will become someone far more formidable that almost everyone else." Nova stared wide eyed, she didn't want to make her own style she wanted to use the same beautiful style that Irina had used the day they met. "But I..." She was swiftly cut off by Irina. "You wanted to learn from me cause my style was beautiful, but yours can be far more prettier than the petty tricks I employ." Irina argued as Nova continued to stare on in tears.

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 20th October 2015, 6:15 pm

Lexa looked at Taranis as Nova received the scolding of a lifetime, one that she would need. She walked around in front Nova, her magic circuits pure black in color with sparks of dark electricity moving through them and her hair flickering from the amount of energy she was exhibiting. "Don't you fucking cry." she said, her voice very adult in tone, as if Lexa had aged 10 years in the blink of an eye. Her circuits began steaming as she manually caused her power levels to return to normal. "All people are designed to fight a certain way. You'll never, not once in your life, be able to mimic nee-san's fighting style. You see I'm very small, and quite frail looking... much like a child unfortunately." Lexa said in a less angry, more childish voice. She disappeared from sight, reappearing behind Nova with Gabriel's Blade pressed to the taller woman's back. "But I can still destroy my opponents by exploiting that." she said with a level tone. Lexa flicked her blade and gently sheathed it on her back. "Granted I'm small, I'm also extremely fast and stronger than most people. I take advantage of these three strengths in order to make very fast, very powerful hits on my enemies. Watch." she said, looking at Taranis upon giving the order.

Taranis threw Lexa his wooden sword and picked up a stick from nearby. He was the only person Lexa would be able to spar with, and fight at full force. The two took a stance, and Lexa immediately disappeared. Over the course of the next five seconds, Lexa appeared well over two hundred times after bursting either into a shadow, or becoming pure light. At the end of the five seconds, she appeared in front Taranis, the two having their weapons crossed. Taranis gave a quick bump, sending Lexa to the floor. "Still not strong enough." he said, giving his verdict to her. "As you can see, me not being very heavy, accompanied by poor posture, and Taranis's leverage from being taller makes it hard for me to keep balance. But knowing those weaknesses, I can adjust my fighting to turn that into an advantage." Lexa said to Nova, still in her childish voice.

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Irina Naginata 26th November 2015, 6:26 pm

Irina stood by the wall for a moment contemplating her actions as Nova received a scolding from Lexa. Nova had been hopeless for far too long cause she was always watching Irina and attempting to mimic her, in truth no one could mimic Irina but rather Irina mimicked other people in order to create a style that threw all sorts of styles together. Surprisingly enough her and Nova were a lot alike yet held a fundamental difference, Nova had joy, a luxury Irina had never felt in any walk of life she may have had, all Irina had was purpose.

As if vanishing from her point at the wall she seemed to move fast enough to appear behind Lexa and place a hand on her shoulder without anyone ever seeing her do it. "That's enough, November needs to follow her own path now." Irina said leaving Nova shocked, not because she had been told to follow her own path but because Irina had used her full first name, in fact she had never told Irina her first name which was only known in personal documents.

Theme:
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 27th November 2015, 12:52 am

Lexa watched Irina move from the wall to placing her hand on her shoulder. The speed was impressive, something that none of the others around could notice. However, Lexa could see her move just fine since she was accustomed to tracking things while moving at light speed. Lexa nodded at Irina with a generous smile on her face, not bothering to reply as she knew Irina was right. All fighters need to learn their own ways, even if that meant modifying someone else's methods. "Taranis, let's go. We got a tower to implode in 30." Lexa said with a slight smirk. Taranis gave a quick polite bow to Nova before walking over to Lexa's side. "See you 'round nee-san!" Lexa said with joy and began walking to the guildhall so she could prepare for more work.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:51 pm