Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Too Ooky Spooky for Me

Visa
    Visa

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Too Ooky Spooky for Me Empty Too Ooky Spooky for Me

Post by Visa 12th September 2015, 6:28 pm

Spooky forest. He said spooky forest. He literally straight up said spooky forest... The moment he said that, Visa immediately did not want to go with him. Who in their right mind would want to go to a spooky forest!? However, before she could do much, the girl suddenly already found herself being dragged out of the building and towards the station. Luckily, Visa had her bag with her. So, when they were on the train, she changed out of her simple white dress. After all, the dress was very plain and simple. It'd probably tear inside a spooky forest.... whatever that was.

Now that they stood in the spooky forest, Visa really didn't want to be here. What had been in that box that warranted coming all the way out here to a spooky forest? The girl would gulp as she grew pale. Visa was clearly feeling the spooky in the spooky forest. She'd glance up towards Simon and speak softly.

“Are you... sure we should be here?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Magic: Stardust
    Third Magic:

Too Ooky Spooky for Me Empty Re: Too Ooky Spooky for Me

Post by Kirahunter 12th September 2015, 6:46 pm

Once on the train Simon plopped onto a chair and began digging through the box inspecting the contents with more focus. He did this while Visa went off to change. It seemed like pretty standard fare random human transforming into a monster type thing. Not that that was super common but still. It was also a pretty standard case of Rune Knights being bad at their job, now that was super common.

When they disembarked on the station nearest the spooky forest Simon rolled his shoulders. Once upon a time he was straight terrified of the spooky forest, but that was a life time ago for him. He had done his time within its depths and had established himself as the Apex Predator among its inhabitants. Eerie as it was, he would not be intimidated by it. At least not visibly, I mean it was the spooky forest everyone got some chills from it.

Upon being asked about if being there was okay Simon put an arm around Visa's shoulders and shook her a little "Come on everything will be fine. I'm pretty much invincible and can protect you from anything this forest can throw at us. Also you've got your own magic to keep you safe right? We're mages of Fairy Tail we can do anything!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Visa
    Visa

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Visa 12th September 2015, 6:52 pm

When Simon grabbed her and started the shaking, Visa's shoulders tensed. A soft gasp escaped her lips, but with the shaking it only came across as a small “Ahahhahaha...” as her voice shook with the boy's movements. When he stopped, Visa gulped and glanced up at him. She was still fairly flustered by the whole idea of going into the super spooky forest, but his words made some sense. If the girl wanted to be part of the guild, she had to show some form of bravery right? Not to mention, while he claimed to be immortal... if he wound up getting hurt because he went into the forest alone, Visa wasn't sure she'd be able to forgive herself.

She'd nod softly as her eyes darted to the ground to avoid eye contact. Slowly, she'd move to begin walking towards the forest. The girl would stop and turn to look at Simon. “Erk... um... lead the way?”

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 12th September 2015, 6:59 pm

Simon laughed happily "Alright! I'm the guild master of course I'd lead! I feel really bad for whatever baddy is waiting for us in there." The phoenix walked ahead into the forest rolling his shoulders as he entered the tree line. He walked tall with his shoulders wide, the only way he knew how. "I really should have found my shirt before we came here. Oh well. This way I won't have to worry about tearing it in a fight." As they entered the depths of the forest the fun jokester subtly transformed into something similar but different.

His eyes darted back and forth, his ears were constantly perked, his steps silent, he was on the hunt. Simon had brought Visa to this place and while it was safe for him there were creatures here that could be dangerous to her. It was his responsibility to make sure she made it out unscathed. If it was just his own life on the line he could inform to play the clown, but he wasn't about to take chances with someone else's life.

Suddenly Simon spun around just as a large tree behind them suddenly began to fall down towards them. He jumped over Visa and kicked it so hard the tree shattered into wood chips flying away from them leaving them unharmed. The mage landed on the ground behind Visa putting his back to her "Okay I have no idea what caused that. Keep your eyes peeled. There is something here."

Last edited by Kirahunter on 12th September 2015, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 12th September 2015, 6:59 pm

The member 'Kirahunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Too Ooky Spooky for Me NormalMonster
    Visa
    Visa

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Visa 12th September 2015, 7:10 pm

Visa would smile weakly as Simon laughed happily. He didn't seem to be too worried, and his cheerful nature was somewhat infectious. He was right though. Someone couldn't get to being the leader of a powerful guild without being fairly powerful themselves, right? She'd keep next to him as they went through the forest pathway.  As the older boy continued talking about having to find his shirt, Visa giggled gently. Her laugh was so soft it probably wasn't even heard.

However, her laugh would suddenly come to a halt as the tree began to fall towards them from behind. Visa had heard the cracking sounds of the wood shifting, but she turned just as it was less than a foot from her face. Luckily, Simon managed to kick the tree away with an impressive show of strength. When he landed behind her, the girl nodded. Her face was pale from fright. That had been too close.

“A...Alrig--”

Before Visa could even finish her word, she suddenly felt a strong pull on her foot. It would pull forward and drag her away from Simon. The girl let out a terrified shriek as she was drug on her back through the forest. She managed to raise a hand to keep her skirt from riding all the way up, but the girl was definitely crying now as it dragged her down a hill away from Simon and into a thick brush.

When it finally stopped, Visa laid there, shaking in fright before trying to lean up. Her hands were shaking so much she was having trouble using them to even prop herself up. Silently, she'd manage to choke out a sob.

“Si...Simon?” she called out to the boy who was no longer within her sight.

Last edited by Visa on 12th September 2015, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 12th September 2015, 7:10 pm

The member 'Visa' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 12th September 2015, 7:44 pm

Just when things were going alright she gets dragged away screaming. Fantastic. Simon turned around and found the path where Visa was dragged across the ground. He sprinted down the path of drag marks trying to find her. It surprised him how fast she was dragged away, a typical foe wouldn't have been able to get as far before Simon caught up. As he ran the forest around them became increasingly darker but he payed it no mind. But before long he caught up to Visa and found her but to his distress he didn't see whatever had dragged her away "Hey! Are you okay?" He sprinted over and keeled next to her trying to take survey of her injuries.

At first glance it didn't seem she was hurt just really shaken up. He offered a hand to help her sit up "What happened there? Do you need any healing or anything?" Simon glanced around their surroundings again still not seeing anything, as he talked the already semi-darkness around them began to slowly intensify "Okay I am real confused. I don't see or sense anything! If whatever this is would just come out and fight I'd mop the floor with it!" Simon grit his teeth "And now I've noticed we wandered into the always-dark-as-night-for-no-apparent-reason section of the forest. So our invisible enemy is like double invisible now." Simon held his hand in the air forming a ball of blue fire to illuminate their surroundings, the fire should have been enough to light up about forty meters around them but for some reason the light seemed to be suddenly consumed at ten meters limiting their range of visibility. "So enjoying your trip to the spooky forest yet Visa?"

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Visa
    Visa

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Visa 12th September 2015, 7:47 pm

Visa was still trembling as Simon ran up. The girl's white skirt was dirty from being dragged through the brush of the forest now. Her blond hair had bits of twig and leaves stuck in it. She didn't seem too hurt though. There was a small scratch on her cheek, but it wasn't anything major. Still, the girl was shaken. This was clearly not a fun trip into the super spooky forest. When he offered the hand, she took it silently. Her face was pale white, and the grip she had on his hand was tight. She didn't want to be dragged away again...

As Simon spoke, Visa glanced down to her neck and gripped the two silver keys that laid there tightly. Her eyes would shift about the darkness that surrounded them as Simon kept talking about how now their invisible enemy was double invisible... She didn't like this at all. When Simon asked her how she liked her trip to the spooky forest, before she could even answer- another tree fall. This one swished by the front of their faces- avoiding their noses by less than a foot. Visa would grow pale as her shoulders shook. She'd look at Simon and shake her head.

”N..no... I... I'm not...”

Last edited by Visa on 12th September 2015, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 12th September 2015, 7:47 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 18th September 2015, 10:21 am

Nice one bird brain. What'd you expect her to say? Simon smiled and put his foot on top of the fallen tree "Hey now don't get teary eyed on me again!" With his magically enhanced leg strength he snapped the tree like a twig "Doesn't matter how many invisible thingies throw stuff at us. If its just trees and rocks I can beat them back all day! Things may be looking bleak now but just you watch, we'll make a joke out of whatever is messing with us." He brightened the fire ball in his hand, the light eating darkness didn't budge keeping their line of sight limited, but that area within the lights range were now clear as day. Simon beat his free hand to his chest "There now it can hide in the shadows all it wants, but if it wants to come anywhere decently close it'll have to show itself."

Simon forced himself to laugh out loud, there wasn't really anything to laugh at but he figured it would be reassuring, "So come on keep your head up. We'll show it what for alright?"

Simon's voice spoke again "Don't worry we'll die together." The phoenix's eyes went wide, he hadn't said that, he spun around to where he thought the voice had come from and immediately wished he hadn't. The darkness didn't let him see it but it was there, he knew it was. He couldn't tell what it was but it made his skin crawl.

Naturally he threw a fireball at it. As in the fireball that had been their light source. Simon willed the flames to attack only "it," without burning the trees, because only he could prevent forest fires. But despite the intensity of the flame he threw it was for naught as "it," simply vanished out of the way only to reappear in the corner of Simon's eye. The Wizard Saint swung his right arm towards where he thought it was and snapped his fingers triggering a small explosion of blue fire that should have hit the specter. But again it vanished out of harms way to which Simon poetically responded "Dammit!"

Simon could still feel it watching them and held up his arms to either side of them with his fingers primed to snap up a fire storm "Visa. Get down. I mean my fire only hurts that which I want it to so I won't hit you or anything. But you know it just seems appropriate. I'm about to unleash some crazy pyrotechnics on this dodgy coward."

Last edited by Kirahunter on 18th September 2015, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 18th September 2015, 10:21 am

The member 'Kirahunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Too Ooky Spooky for Me WeakMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Too Ooky Spooky for Me StrongMonster
    Visa
    Visa

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Visa 22nd September 2015, 5:50 pm

As Simon asked her to not get teary eyed before snapping the tree in half, his words didn't seem to help. The blond girl was apparently set on crying as she trembled and tears dripped down her cheeks from the fear. How could Simon be so cheerful in such a horrible place?! Visa's sheltered nature was becoming more and more apparent as she kept close to him. When the fireball in his hand began to blow brighter, the girl's tears began to slow. The light was helping her calm down. Simon was right, if it tried to come anywhere near them, it'd have to go through the light around them.... Of course, Simon looking kind of cool was ultimately ruined by well... Simon himself.

At the mention of dying together, the girl's tears seemed to return full force. “I...I dont want to die...” she whimpered softly while trembling. Simon's skills at calming down little girls were beautiful- amazing. He should have been a counselor. When he began to attack at the darkness, Visa did as she was told. So, she got behind him.

However, as she did, a manic sounding laughter would begin to fill the area. It sounded distant yet close at the same time. The laugh was seemingly coming from... everywhere all at once. Visa's shoulders trembled as she looked down at the dirt and crouched down to hide her head between her knees.

“I want to leave...”

Last edited by Visa on 22nd September 2015, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 22nd September 2015, 5:50 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Too Ooky Spooky for Me WeakMonster