Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Double Trouble(JOB)

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Double Trouble(JOB) Empty Double Trouble(JOB)

Post by ivyleaf33 7th September 2015, 12:01 pm

Job Form:
    Sorano smiled sadly as she read the job over. She also had younger twin brothers, who would be around ten now. If they were still alive. Unfortunately, they had been killed in the explosion with most of her other family, too. However, she did need to get over her sadness someday, I mean, it all happened two years ago! She took the job off the board hesitantly, and brought it to the counter to be approved. Finding Hoshi, and explaining the job to her was easy, and in a few minutes they were flying over Fiore, working towards the friendly village of Peace Village. Landing, a brown-haired woman waved them over, pushing two sullen-looking boys in front of her. "Hello, hello! Are you the two mages from Fairy Tail? Good, good!" she gasped when the two girls came over. She seemed suspiciously eager to get the boys off her hands. "Take them around, anywhere, supervise them a bit, bye!" She ran off, her shoulders slumped in relief.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Double Trouble(JOB) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Double Trouble(JOB) Empty Re: Double Trouble(JOB)

Post by ivyleaf33 8th September 2015, 5:40 pm

Sorano and Hoshi looked at each other, bewildered, then turned to their task before them. "Hello, Zack and Chris-san," Sorano said, politely looking at the boys, "which one of you is Zack, and which one Chris?"

"Ooh! I'm Chris!" a wild-looking boy with blonde hair and mischievous blue eyes announced eagerly. However, Sorano's glance at his aura showed something else. He was feeling very annoyed but somehow happy and tricky, too. The other boy's aura seemed a bit calmer. From the description, Chris was the calmer one of the two. "Why, hello Zack," she let herself let out a thin smile, "I'll look out for you." He stared at her angrily, his plot foiled, before turning, and racing towards a scary-looking roller coaster. "Let's ride that!" However, Chris stood his ground. "I'm not riding that!" he yelled, glaring at Sorano. The letter mage looked back coolly, then told Hoshi, "Please bring the other boy back." Hoshi nodded nervously, and took off to do the task. A few seconds later, a very grumpy boy stood before them, slapping at Hoshi. "Stupid flying cat!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 9th September 2015, 4:49 pm

Sorano looked coldly at him, but inside she was starting to feel nervous. She had been hanging around teens and adults in Fairy Tail; it was going to be hard to hang out with kids younger than her now that she was so used to others giving the orders. "Don't call my friend stupid, little kid," she said smoothly, "I suggest you actually figure out what we're doing before running off next time."

"Fine, then! Let's ride the ferris wheel!" Zack shouted. This time, Chris agreed, and so the four kids walked towards the ride. As they waited in line, Zack began to get bored. "When is this stupid line going to move?!?!" he yelled, causing everyone's heads to move towards him.

"Shut up!" Sorano hissed back at him. Zack pouted, and then he stood up straight, and sprinted towards the front of the line. Chris looked uncertain, glancing between his brother and his babysitter, then dashed after Zack.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 9th September 2015, 5:13 pm

Sorano groaned, then sprinted after them. For her un-athletic build, she was surprisingly fast, and she had longer legs than the two younger boys. She caught up to them trying to get onto the ferris wheel, with Zack screaming and yelling at the panicked adults trying to bar their access. She marched towards them, coolly, saying, "come back here right now!"

The boys ignored her, though Chris seemed a little hesitant when Zack shoved his way through the crowd and onto the ferris wheel. Sorano scowled, and Hoshi gasped, "Sorano! You can't do that!" having been with Sorano for enough years to know what the girl was about to do. The letter mage flung a quill dart at Zack, pinning him on the shoulder just before he got into the car. He quickly collapsed as the sleeping potion coursed through him. Chris took one look and went of running. "Hoshi-chan, sorry, but..." Sorano didn't have to worry. With one last glance behind her, the exceed had taken off after the other boy.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 9th September 2015, 5:22 pm

Sorano brushed through the adults, ignoring their sharp gasps when they realized that she, a twelve-year old girl wearing a dress and a charm bracelet had thrown the dart that had knocked the wayward boy out. "Solid Script: Wagon," she said, wearily, and she dumped the boy in the wagon when it appeared. She then hauled the wagon out of the crowd and set it down at the edge of the park. She pulled the dart out, and cleaned the spot before saying, "Solid Script: Water." She condensed the formerly offensive spell into one small ball of water, and let it fall on the boy. He woke with a sputter, sitting up and spraying water at the girl before him. "You idiot!" she yelled at him, her former cool gone, "what was that supposed to be about?"

The boy pointed at her accusingly, not a hint of fear in his voice. "You made me go to sleep with that feather!" he retorted angrily. However, the spirit warrior girl could detect fear in his aura, although it was only a tiny bit.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 9th September 2015, 5:36 pm

"It was because of you though, and I woke you up again, didn't you?" Sorano snapped, standing up angrily. Suddenly, Hoshi swooped down beside her, carrying beneath her a screaming Chris. The boy leapt to the ground fearfully and covered his head. "That was scary!" he screamed. Sorano moaned, why was everyone here so loud and prone to screaming? "I'm so sorry, Chris-san, I really was!" the poor exceed squeaked, crouching down in submission and apology to the boy, he fur sticking up all over in fear. Sorano groaned again. "Hoshi, get up, I didn't know he was scared of heights, both of you boys, stand up, your mother's going to be back soon, anyways," she said with a sigh. She led them all to an ice cream booth and bought cones for them all. They spent the rest of the time in silence, licking their cones until Alice came back. "Oh, look at you all!" she squealed, "how cute! Fairy Tail girl, thanks so much for taking care of them for me, sorry if they caused you trouble!" She deposited some jewel into Sorano's hand, then marched the two downcast boys away. Sorano let her head droop, then said to Hoshi, "I feel like I've battled a monster. Let's go home."

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:01 am