Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Rarest Flower

Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Angel
    Second Magic: Incoming...
    Third Magic:

The Rarest Flower Empty The Rarest Flower

Post by Azurius Tade 5th September 2015, 6:46 pm

The Rarest Flower:

The air was still, strange and alien in Magnolia. The lone wizard, belonging to a guild she rarely contacted felt uneasy in this town. It was so far from home, yet so close at the same time, and smelled nothing like it. Under the black hooded cloak she adorned herself with, concealing all traces of who she was, Kateri looked around to see if there was some way she could be of use. The local guild, Fairy Tail, seemed to have things more or less under control, and she'd almost decided to leave the town before the sound of sadness leaked through a partly open window of a local herbal medicine shop. She walked in, looking around at the wide assortment of vividly colored plants, many of which her father had taught her about, and soon spotted a flower more beautiful than the rest. She stood a few inches taller than Kateri, and was tenderly caring for the plants in the shop while worriedly muttering to herself. "Excuse me, you seem a bit distressed. Is there something I can help with?" Kateri said in a calm, soft voice as to not alarm the woman. The radiant flower, who's honey blonde hair reflected the light being filtered through a window turned to Kateri and replied "I... I don't know. I need a special flower, but it's quite dangerous." her soft spoken words seemed to send shudders of comfort through the plants and to Kateri's ears. Kateri pulled the side of her cloak back, revealing a glacial blue colored Lamia Scale Guild stamp on her upper left arm as she said "I can handle it." with a confident voice. At this moment, much to Kateri's surprise, a young girl from the town's guild walked through the door as well. As such, the two guild mages from neighboring guild's would end up embarking on this job as a team.

rin
    rin

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Fairy tail
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Forge Arm
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Rarest Flower Empty Re: The Rarest Flower

Post by rin 5th September 2015, 6:58 pm

"Soo picking Dazies huh? " Rin muttered to her self. Why her?she prefered hitting things...and well hitting more things.
    Worst of all she was saddled whith anothe wizard from another Guild so she had to set a good example. She didnt have to see the tattoo she could just tell by the demeanor.
    That probbably meant dont break there stuff or eat them..or well they didnt like being poked.
    "OH Ca'hmon flower arrangeing?" she sulked. "i better get to hit something. prefferably something big... and edable." she joked looking at her partner.
    "Sooo you got a voice or you the strong silent type?" she joked the girl was smaller than her by a long. shot But Rin knew never to underestemate people or judge based on apperences. She just wished she herself was at 100%. recent injuries made that an impossability though.
    "Still flower arranging." oh who was she kidding? she was going to take the job regardless.
    " Fine lets go Gardening Hooded stranger.. and no eyeing up my butt. "

Ooc Sorry i was under number.
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Azurius Tade 5th September 2015, 8:05 pm

At the joke the other girl made about not eyeing her butt, Kateri couldn't help but make a joke herself. "I'd be a bit busier checking out upstairs." she said with a slight chuckle. "Name's Kateri. It means 'Pure' in my people's tongue." she said with a strong voice. Kateri reached to the edges to the hood of her black cloak and gently pulled it back. As she did, her normally blue hair was then exposed to the sunlight entering the room, and turned to a very pure snowy white color. A slight sparkle flew from the hair as it waved with the gentle breeze of the shop, before it rested in place hanging down to Kateri's ankles. She looked at her new partner with a very friendly smile that seemed to counter the demonic scar under her right eye. "I look forward to working with you." she said with a caring voice, and began walking to the door. "By the way... there should be some stuff where we're going to fight. I've rarely ever seen the Spooky Forest not have something lurking about." she added with a fairly calm, nonchalant voice.

rin
    rin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by rin 6th September 2015, 1:04 am

"Pure huh? We'll see adout ruining that one huh? " she kidded adjusting her sarashi.
    Thr girl revealed her face to Rin's supprise it was just as scarred as her own. Well the other girl had a more Elfen look to her Rin was all snew and muscle.
    "Tell the truth im fron a little village from the mountains and well im practicaly a newborn here. This is my first Job too. Names Rin. I'm a Fuight Miester. " shesaid whith a lopsided smile. That streached her own scarrs..she realy needed to ignore those beffore she stared. look at her juggs..no her party favours..ughh dammit.
    "Wow blue hair.huh?" arrrgh what was she dooing? "im stuck whith black. he he. "she awkwardly exclamed as she awkwardly tripped falling out of the doorway, rolling down the stairs landing upside down and looseing hed dignety.
    Not bad for a 1st empression all things said and done.
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Azurius Tade 6th September 2015, 9:04 am

She turned, looking at Rin with a somewhat sad expression. "Keep hold of you memories. Never let them go, and be glad you had the chance to make them." she said somberly, and then turned to begin walking, not caring for the minor fumble. Kateri stopped a few dozen meters outside the store, and said "Shadow." in a calm voice. A small, 0.48 meter long, black, snake bodied creature with black dragon wings, a thick armoured head, and a sword at the tip of its tail that had a white blade crawled out of the black cloak using the claws on its wings to act as hands and feet. "This is shadow. He's just like me. Other than him, there's only 1 other wyvern in the world like him, and she's much more dangerous." Kateri said, he voice returned to a depressed state having acknowledged that her kind is virtually gone. "Shadow, we needa get from here to the spooky forest. Preferably that flower patch dad showed us." Kateri said, her voice being forced to come out strong, but a hint of sadness was still detectable.

The eyes of the small creature glowed in the same color as Kateri's, and then the rest of his body did as well. A violent wind stirred up, causing Kateri's hair, that was snow white under the sun's light, to flicker about rapidly, and her cloak began to wave as if it were a flag. The wind abruptly stopped, revealing a goliath, 40 foot tall(12.2m) version of her little friend towering over her and Rin. Shadow spread his 60 foot(18.3m) wingspan wide, blotting out the sun, and then rested on them causing a dust cloud to kick up. Kateri walked over and sat on the back of his neck, with both legs off to a side. "You walkin' or ridin'?" Kateri said with a smile. "If you're gonna walk, I advise taking the train to the north station and then using the carriage to the start of the forest. After that you'll have to fight your way past pretty much everything from the edge of the forest to the middle. If you're flying, we might only have to take on... some of them?" she added before slinging her right leg over the side Shadow's neck so she was properly seated. She waited a few moments for her partner to decide.

rin
    rin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by rin 6th September 2015, 10:20 am

"ll ride i suppose." rin said pulling her self up and climbing atop the serpintine beast.
    "Wyvern huh? I thaught they were half chicken half snake. Or an i thinking of Basalisks?" she wondered alloud to herself. "Soo you going to do that all the time? That poetic stuff i mean. Cant you talk normall or nuffing?" she said grabbing hold of Kateri's waist. Really she wasnt overly fond of hights. no that wasnt true it was the impact thay unerved her. "So you know this Spooky forrest then i take it?.. actualy who names things that? Its like naming your shop the old delapadated shop. " she asked takeing a grip and getting settelled.
    This was it dad your little monster was doing the fammily some good and killing your bad name and reputation.
    she realy wasnt goid whith height and had to admit wadnt a fan of when the beast took off.
    maybe it was the weaing close to a ton. still the view was nice.
    the beatng of the wytherns wings beat a steaddy beat. as they approached close to hills znd flew over farmsteads. Rin relaxed quite abit.
    then pannaked as a Net flew up to ensnare the Wyvern the girl called Shadow.
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Azurius Tade 6th September 2015, 2:24 pm

Kateri signaled Shadow to fly, causing the massive half dragon to begin slapping his four wings against the ground. After a few moments, the two girls were off and soaring through the air, barreling towards the spooky forest. "My people's language is strange to outlanders. We speak in song as it's how we learned your tongue." Kateri informed Rin while they were flying. She felt a slight breeze, using it Kateri sent a cold wind with some ice crystals back, waiting for it to come back. When it did, she used that to determine where the turbulence was based off its form. "Shadow, climb one kilometer." Kateri commanded her pet, the large being followed her orders and angled his wings. The ride was smooth from here on out, and Kateri was able to relax and not have to navigate too much.

After a couple hours, Kateri looked over her side and put on a smile. She gently grabbed the two arms that were wrapped around her and pulled them off before jumping to her feet. She nonchalantly walked to stand on Shadow's massive head and addressed Rin. "This is where I'm getting off. I'm leaving Shadow in your care for a bit, he'll give you a gentle landing. Well... probably." She said, joking at the end. Kateri then angled herself backwards, placing the hood over her face as she allowed herself to fall off the nose of the beast.

Being in free-fall felt heavenly, as if the weight of her entire being was entirely non-existent. Kateri moved the air around her in circles while continuously dropping its temperature, leaving a trail made of ice in her wake as she fell. The result of her controlling the wind in this method was a reverse in her momentum, freezing the moisture to create ice, and controlling that ice to move the wind in the opposite direction she was falling. Doing this made it so when she hit the floor, it was a gentle hover before she let the wind go, and landed calmly. Looking up through the dismal wood, Kateri saw Shadow begin landing but soon received a distress from the wyvern saying that he was being attacked by 3 goblins who were accompanied by 8 wolves. What made matters worse for Kateri, who was no less than three Kilometers from Rin and Shadow, was that a rather large single wolf accompanied by four smaller ones had locked in on her, and were preparing to attack.

Enemies to Defeat:
    Goblins: 3 (Rin)
    Small Wolves: 12 (8 for Rin, 4 for Kateri)
    Lone Wolf: 1 (Kateri)

((OOC: I rolled for enemies on This Thread in order to keep the job thread clean, and easy to track posts.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:06 am