- Job info:
- Job Title: Sonata of Memories
Player Requirements: Cirven and Alyia Only
- Can only be done once
- 450 words per post or more
- 50 posts at least
- Find out what happened to the city and prevent it
- Must do 2 or more rolls at a time
- Need to defeat both the Masked Illusionist and Caroline
- Must also defeat 5 of the Failed Experiments and 5 of the Successful Experiments. 5 is also the max number that can be spawned of each in the thread and they cannot be spawned while the Masked Illusionist is.
- Caroline cannot be rolled/spawned before the Masked Illusionist unless Cirven and Alyia fight them separately.
Job Description: Alyia along with Cirven head back to her old hometown where she was raised to pay respects to her passed on family members but everything is different. Well not different but everything has been rebuilt as if nothing had ever happened in the city in the first place. They go and ask some people in the city about what is going on only to find that they know nothing of what happened to it in the past. They go so far as to call the duo liars about what happened in the past and kick them out of their homes/stores. Alyia’s family is there too, her parents, the twins, and her older sister, but they also deny the events of the past. None of them recognizing the grown up Alyia or even knowing her name. Both of the Eclipse Soul members are confused as to what is going on and will find out what is going on with the city and stop it if need be.
The duo decide to investigate more into what is going on in the town at night to attempt to avoid detection but this gets them into a much longer night than they expected.
- Weak: Failed Experiments (A-rank): These things look like what used to be people at some point but after being altered so much this is not the case at all. Their bodies have been reconstructed to have angelic or demonic properties like white wings or horns but their bodies rejected these features and instead of looking as a holy or unholy being their new features have been distorted. They almost seem to look as though they were dead until recently. Even though their features are disfigured this does not mean they are not strong at all. They managed to gain super strength and speed from the experiments used on their bodies as well as some abilities unique to what they were experimented with. The demonic human experiments have dark/unholy magic and abilities they can fight with while the angelic human experiments have the reverse with holy magic and abilities. They tend to be mindless at times and are fairly easy to trick. They deal A-rank damage with their attacks and take 3 A-ranks each to be dealt with.
- Normal: Successful Experiments (S-rank): These are the test subjects that successfully merged with their new features. These things all look like pieced together angels and demons and with that take on the abilities of the ones that they are similar to the Failed Experiments but better in everyway. Their minds are completely fine from all the experimenting and allows them to be much more dangerous with their abilities. Even though these subjects have successfully merged with their new parts, they still look as though they were dead until recently also just like the Failed Experiments. They take 3 S-rank each to be beaten and deal S-rank damage with their attacks.
- Strong: Masked Illusionist (S-rank): A masked and cloaked mage that uses advanced illusions throughout the city to help keep things looking the farthest away from weird as they can. He/she is not physically strong at all but the mage is able to overcome this due to how strong their magic is. Once rolled they will place both Cirven and Alyia into a illusion where they have to find a way out. The illusion can deal damage to the duo mentally and anything that hurts them then will deal S-rank damage to them. Any roll before this will result in Alyia and/or Cirven being placed into an illusion of some kind. The Masked Illusionist can only take 5 S-rank damage but can only be hurt by breaking the illusion that is cast. Breaking an illusion will cause the Masked Illusionist to take an S-rank in damage and they will cast another illusion after. Once defeated the Masked Illusionists illusions around the town will disperse causing things to be missing in the town. If not rolled before the 25th post the Masked Illusionist will appear automatically.
- Boss: Caroline(Cause it sounds scury) (SS-rank): Caroline is the leader, the head honcho. She runs everything and anything that goes wrong she knows about. Caroline has a scar that is across the back of her neck from her past with the younger Alyia. Caroline is half angel and half demon causing for her magic to be both light and dark, holy and unholy. Caroline was kicked from the village after being the child of parents with both angel and demon origin. Now she is back to get revenge, to fix herself of the ‘mistake’ that was her and she will not let anyone get in the way. Through the experiments being done she has found a way to enhance her own abilities with her magic and her physical abilities. Each of Caroline’s attacks deal S-Class damage. If the boss Dice is not rolled before the 40th post then Caroline will appear due to the chaos that is being caused. It takes 9 hits of S-Rank damage to bring down Caroline and after she has taken 5 S-rank damage she will completely transform her body into a hybrid form between a demon and angel. She sprouts a large black bat-like wing(left side) and a white feathered wing(right side) from her back, while she gains claws on her left hand and a holy aura around her right hand. In this form she deals 50% more damage with her attacks and is able to merge both holy and unholy magic to form attacks and weapons while her speed is also increased and she can fly around. Caroline will use other people to protect herself and get what she wants. She is manipulative and has an intent to kill Alyia if she ever finds her.
Reward: S-rank Exp.
@Angel of Luck
Alyia sighed as she looked at the paperwork in her office, how she wished she could be back in her own tower where nothing ever mattered, she could be Alyia and not the all powerful Guild Master of Eclipse Soul. Where she could be goofy, dance around her room with Oya at her feet before falling down in a ball of giggles on her bed without a care in the world. But as she looked at the paperwork that lay on her desk as frowned at the harsh reminder that she had grown up far too fast. She was only 18 years of age and now a Guild Master. One who helped decide the lives of others. Going back to work on the paper that she had placed in front of her the angel just wanted to give up and lay her head on her desk. She was so distracted today.
The blonde tried several more times before she just gave up and pushed away from her desk. She made her way to the place where Oya was sleeping, a small red decorative pillow that Alyia had placed within the room so that the small stoat would not be lonely. After all the small stoat was her best friend, other than Venir of course, but the Stoat had been with the angel far longer than the other mage had. The short angel extended a hand and stroked the copper coloured fur, so much had happened to them and Alyia knew that so much more would.
Still deep in her thoughts the angel didn't notice when the small stoat began to wake under her hand slowly gliding over her silky fur. But the stoat began to squirm causing for the angel to look down and smile at the fur ball. She continued to think of her past, memories filled her head and suddenly an idea came to her head. "Oya, we are going to go to my home town." And though the stoat could speak to Alyia she only tiled her head in question. The copper coloured fur ball knew too well that Alyia's home town had been destroyed and that there was nothing left after the fire. "I may have burned down, but it was still there and I am not going to live my life without seeing what had happened to it." With a sharp nod from the stoat she climbed up the blonde's arm and both Angel and Stoat took off down the small flight of stairs that lead to the guild hall. Should someone see the two they would now think to stop them, but on the inside the angel did not know if she was ready, if she was strong enough to face her past alone.