Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

So a necromancer and a MMO player walk in a forest...

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: The Reckoning
    Second Magic: Death's Game
    Third Magic:

So a necromancer and a MMO player walk in a forest... - Page 2 Empty Re: So a necromancer and a MMO player walk in a forest...

Post by Raiza Mon 7 Sep - 22:38

retracting his gunblade back into its console key form, which was a tattoo on his right wrist as he was apparently more than easily dragged through the forest in which the flames were engulfing. Though odditity the forest seemed to fight back and before too long the flames itself were burnt out(Dun wanna burn the forest down lol). It was strange but to be expected after all. Though what remained after the burnt remains left a scorch of a black fire, even the ashes and any embers that remained held the warmth of what felt like an ethereal hell. Though it felt cold almost as if the soul of the area was struck itself, not persay normal as the area began to have the creeping feeling that emptiness was followed, almost as if Raiza's attack wasn't demon filled but filled with something else entirely.

"tsch, yeah fun I guess...shame I almost went unconscious from the mana loss just now..." refusing to thank the man for dragging him out of that fire when he could have tried to himself, then again that was just pride talking since he knew deep down he may not have had the energy to do such. Though staggering back to his feet, Raiza's eyes peered towards the empty feeling of where he scorched the forest 'Why does it feel like... I did more than just attack the physical world right there...'

Concerned by his own attack, but not so much worried. He didn't choose to try and figure that out just yet as he felt that would come to him in due time after all. "some times this game is just odd..." he whispered, looking towards the nearby town "Suppose we're done here now...I dont truly wish to stick around, we killed a rather massive pack of Vulcans, and honestly... I think there is gotta be more. Though killing that what seemed like a pack leader this'll dampen the attacks on the village, so job well done."

(15/15 says job is done so i'm done counting the posts/and statistics)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So a necromancer and a MMO player walk in a forest... - Page 2 YdfXSKP
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: SOTL
    Second Magic: NA
    Third Magic:

So a necromancer and a MMO player walk in a forest... - Page 2 Empty Re: So a necromancer and a MMO player walk in a forest...

Post by weretiger5411 Tue 8 Sep - 2:21

(Gotta be eco friendly XD)

"Ah yeah, whoooo job well done." zecarayus said, he felt accomplished about getting the job done, but not so much happy about the destruction. Still, the villagers will have no more problems and the forest will regrow. Now about his partner, Well, he knows demon magic definitely, and seemed to use it well. But with such power can corrupt a mage and kill them or worse. Then again, he didn't even know the man's name nor idea, just that he needed another man for the job.

Still it's fine though, the job was done and both walked down the path to the village without a word to collect their reward. Next time zecarayus will ask for a name, and about this MMO magic more...maybe.

(Thread is done and get 50% more jewels due to lineage)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar - 18:01