Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Not so Quiet in Rose Garden

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Private Not so Quiet in Rose Garden

Post by Kite Wilhelm 27th August 2015, 12:38 am

It was Kites first time in Rose Garden and he was pleasantly surprised by how much it match the description he heard from his guild members. It was an average day for the Demon slayer as he arrived at the guild hall. He arrived right on time for the food to be cooked so Kite had found his way in line and stood there waiting for his turn. During his wait time Kite noticed a certain Guild member walking past trying to rush past the demon slayer who gripped the man's shirt and pulled him back. "hey buddy, you know I think now is a good time to collect the winnings of our bet " said to his guild mate who began to sweat a bit. "Kite I don't have the money i haven't been a job yet this week". Kite sighed " so much for a free lunch" said disappointed. The guild mate pulled out of his pocket two passes for the amusement park in Rose Garden. He was told by him and  several members that he should get out of his cabin and the guild hall and go out and relax for a day and enjoy himself. Kite knew this guy was trying to sucker him but fun fact was the passes were more expensive than what the bet was suppose to cover.

Initially Kite was against the idea after all a place like Rose Garden that was full of people and festivities weren't exactly his thing but being there and seeing the sight in front of him was amazing. Kite swung by a few shops and browsed at some of the souvenirs each shop had to offer and while the stuff was nice and all he didn't see anything he wanted to buy. Kite began to walk in the direction where his hotel was located while he looked down at the passes for the park he was given and let out a sighed "well it's nice that I have two of these passes don't really know what to do with the second one" he said to himself not really paying attention to where he was walking half dodging people half bumping into them nor was he really looking to see if there was anyone who was in his current walking path.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Not so Quiet in Rose Garden Gvf4gD8

Private Re: Not so Quiet in Rose Garden

Post by Guest 2nd September 2015, 6:46 pm

we've lost it all

& i am just a silhouette, a lifeless face you'll soon forget

Irritated, Frustrated, and Disappointed

Kuro had managed to be all of those things at once. She had been lured to Rose Garden with promises of a cure, one that she was now berating herself for believing. It had been years since she last heard another human beings voice, and even though countless healers had attempted to lift the curse that had been placed on her, she had come to accept that the curse would not be reversed unless she met its caster. Yet like some ignorant little girl she got her hopes up because of some supposed miracle worker in Rose Garden. Just like countless times before, Kuro had gotten her hopes up only to watch them shatter like glass. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." She mentally scolded herself, she ought to have learned her lesson by now. There was only one way to lift the curse and it wasn't something she was going to do any time soon.

"I must get stronger."

Her expression darkened, a little sad but determined none the less. She'd prefer if she didn't have to get stronger, if she didn't have to go through this but fate was cruel. She needed to get higher within the rankings of the Rune Knights if she wanted to make the change and gain the power she needed to get rid of her current condition. "Perhaps I should take a job or-" Trying to tear herself out of her self-pity, and strange sense of despair by distracting herself with a possible job or two, Kuro paid no mind to the people around her. While, she viewed fate as cruel it seemed as if had decided to play with her today.

"Ah!"

She gasped as she collided into another, falling to the ground with a flail of her arms, and now officially snapped out of her thoughts. She hit the ground with a thud wincing for a moment in pain. Once, the initial shock had subsided she looked to see just what or rather who she had collided with. Locking eyes with the blue haired mage Kuro could only frown and give him a well practiced death glare.

N/A
    credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 2nd September 2015, 8:18 pm

but they didn’t quite put cash in his pockets but at the end of the day he had access to the many attractions in Rose Garden and for nothing. Unfortunately his first real impact in Rose Garden wasn’t what he was expecting and he should have been paying better attention to where he was walking, usually he was pretty good about keeping his surroundings in check and knowing what is going on around him but this time it didn’t seem that would be the case. While Kite had his crimson red eyes focused on the passes during his stroll to the park he didn’t see the girl who just so happened to be walking the same path but from a different direction altogether. Kite heard the gasp and felt the force exerted from the person he literally just ran into. Kite missed the flailing but in front of him was a young lady now on her but sitting on the ground due to his absent mindedness.

Kite took note of what the girl was wearing, she had a red coat buttoned up with an orange scarf around her neck, a short black skirt with her hair done up in twin tails. "Wow she is cute... " Kite thought to himself but let those thoughts escape his mind and focused on what was important which was this cute girl was now on the ground frowning and had a glare fixed on him"or I can stop gawking and help her up " he said to himself as he walked over to her quickly and upon reaching her he bent over with his hand extended "I’m sorry miss I didn’t mean to knock you over like that are you ok? Let me help you up " he asked her not realizing that he had accidently dropped the passes to the park.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Not so Quiet in Rose Garden Gvf4gD8

Post by Guest 5th September 2015, 6:55 pm

we've lost it all

& i am just a silhouette, a lifeless face you'll soon forget

Before the blue haired mage had even reached her Kuro had managed to get back up to her feet with as much grace as she possibly could muster. She brushed any stray dirt off her red coat and dark skirt, the coat having been one of her favorite. "Now I have to wash it." She thought with an irritated sigh. Today was serving not to be her day. Completely brushing off the stranger and his clear attempt to help her, something else caught her attention. Two tickets that were simply on the ground seemingly discarded or forgotten. Instinctively, Kuro reached down to grab them and examine just what they were.

An amusement park

A place that she had never been before seeing as she never had the time nor would it ever help her in her magic studies. She had no friends to go with, she doubted the Rune Knights would accompany her, and family was out of the question. Turning her attention from the tickets to the stranger who was saying something....Inquiring if she was okay and wanting to help her. Glare remaining steadfast upon her features, Kuro gave him a wave of her hand as if to dismiss him and the idea that she was not okay. Clearly, she was fine. Glancing once more at the tickets and then at the blue haired person that had bumped into her she held them out to him, tilting her head out to signify that she was questioning if they were his.

N/A
    credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:56 pm