Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Zemina's Secondary Magic Training [private/solo]

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Zemina's Secondary Magic Training [private/solo] Empty Zemina's Secondary Magic Training [private/solo]

Post by Strawberry 26th August 2015, 4:28 pm

Zemina wasn't planning on training this day, nor was she planning on meeting an obnoxious fellow like him. Zemina was in peace village for the same reason that everyone else was in peace village, to be in peace. She lay around against a tree, about to fall asleep until...

"BAM!!!"

A loud voice could be heard right in front of her, and a man appeared from just about nowhere. He wasn't wearing anything special, just a long sleeve shirt, some jeans, some gloves, some shoes, and a mask that covered his whole head. While it wasn't special, Zemina did think his attire was a bit off. "Who are you!? Where did you come from?" The man looked at Zemina and laughed. "What do you mean 'where did I come from?' It is the player's fault, she sent me here. And you can call me, your date~" The man purred like a kitten, and leaned in closer to Zemina, who in term punched him in the face. "Not interested. What do you mean 'The player?' Ugh never mind the main thing is WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!?" The crimson swordswoman yelled at the man, pushing him backwards only to see him teleport, before her very eyes. He appeared back behind her, and put Zemina in a chokehold. While the woman struggled she couldn't escape, and the man injected her with some needle filled with some liquid, and then he let her go. "It's simple, the player wants you to have a secondary magic, and she put me here to teach you how to use my awesome skills. However my skills arent exactly teachable so I just injected you with my blood! Its so safe, and you have a piece of me inside of you." He ran up to her, purring again. "You want anymore...?" he said before getting another knuckle sandwich.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zemina's Secondary Magic Training [private/solo] NaomiSig
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Zemina's Secondary Magic Training [private/solo] Empty Re: Zemina's Secondary Magic Training [private/solo]

Post by Strawberry 26th August 2015, 4:37 pm

The man jumped back, and pulled out some strange device. Where did he get it from? NOWHERE! He put the device on the ground and pushed a button, and the dimensions around the two were distorted, putting them in some blue alternate dimension. "My name is Wade! And in this dimension you will be practicing these awesome skills of mine, and the awesome part is while you're here you are H Rank, and you'll have access to any spell that I decide to give you!" Zemina couldn't believe it, at all. This man was just about able to do anything, anything at all. "First thing's first, how are you about using guns?" Zemina folded her arms, and turned her head. "I hate guns." The man pulled out a set of dual pistols, and began firing at Zemina. All the while he was laughing, and saying "Now you get to use them! It's the weakest of all of my 'spells' porsay and yet and still they're SOOO cool! Right?" he laughed as he continued to shoot Zemina, blood leaking from her body in every place that got shot. however she felt no damage to her body, and each wound just about instantly dissappeared. "I should be dead.... How did I survive?" She said sternly to the man known as Wade. "You have my blood, and I heal fast! See where this is going? Plus I used what the site would call a D Rank spell, and you're H Rank. The site has such a bullshit HP system that makes H Ranks basically immune to D rank spells and C ranks, and you heal fast so you didn't take a smidge! Fun right!?" He tossed the guns aside, then walked up to Zemina. "Now its your turn, just want the guns and get 'em! Its really simple, just want it and do it! Like my pen-" Zemina cut his throat with her sword, before he could finish that word. She however did as she was told, and began focusing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Zemina's Secondary Magic Training [private/solo] Empty Re: Zemina's Secondary Magic Training [private/solo]

Post by Strawberry 26th August 2015, 5:17 pm

"OW! OW OW OW! DONT DO THAT!!!?"

Zemina was shocked, the man survived? He said he healed fast but no real healing power can stop a fatal wound like that! The man rubbed his throat, as it was pieced together. "You really tried to kill me! Before the 30th post! Are you frickin serious? Just do as I say and It'll be over in no time. Guns, now!" Zemina began concentrating. She was trying to open up a pocket dimension, like in requip. She didn't exactly know how to do that, because she wasn't a requipper, but she knew it required using her mana pool to open a pocket dimension, then grab whatever weapon was in there. But this wasnt working whatsoever, she couldn't do it. Zemina dropped her sword, and began focusing even more intently, trying her hardest, just to be interrupted by a laughing Wade. "You look so stupid! Okay look, just really want it and get it. It's simple, don't try to do some requip stuff, your magic will be depleted on its own. I'm serious, want and get." Zemina nodded to Wade, and thought for a second. She would be getting a new magic if she finished this, so she should want the guns. Wether they were against her normal fight style of swords, its another weapon added to the arsenal. She thought for a second, then thought to herself. Give me these guns... Whoever provides them... she thought to herself, only to be once again laughed at by the masked man. "Woman, please. Just act as though you're unholstering two dual pistols and voila! I mean how hard can it be. Just think "I want guns" and pull the guns. Done. You happy I had to explain it in great detail like this?" Zemina shot him a glare, only to have his hand go to his hip. He wasn't taking this seriously, at all was he?

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 26th August 2015, 7:11 pm

Zemina thought to herself. I want these guns now! she practically yelled in her mind, and moved her arms and gripped the air as though she were truly drawing guns, and when she did... it worked! There were two guns in her hands, pistols. She couldn't identify the handguns, because she wasn't one to actually know stuff about firearms. She was a swordswoman, and swords were her specialty. The guns... Not so much.

Wade groaned. "Ugh, finally! You took like forever just to do something simple like that! I bet if you took that long I bet you don't even know how to use-SHIT!" The man recieved a bullet to the face point-blank from Zemina. Zemina smiled, and emptied the entire magazine on him, and then with the other pistol, she emptied the entire magazine into his head until nothing was left but a bloody mess and him on the ground. But to her surprise, yet again the man got up like it was nothing.

"Can you PLEASE STOP THAT! Man if you keep trying to kill me I wont even teach you how to shoot! Sure you can hit something point blank but can you hit me from here? BAYUM!" The man teleported over 30 meters away, and started moonwalking as he pulled out a jukebox (again from nowhere) and began playing music. It was some rock song, but Zemina didn't care. She began firing off rounds, each missing as she completely missed both magazines that she fired. The man teleported back to her, and began speaking. "See? You suck. Now come on and lemme wrap my arms around you so we can-" the man got pistol-whipped in the nose (or where she assumed his nose was under the mask). Zemina backed up while the man clutched his face, and teleported back to his position and put down three targets, and then teleported back.

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 27th August 2015, 8:50 am

Wade sighed, and grabbed Zemina's two wrists. "Damn you take stuff too messy. Lighten up will ya?" He literally had to wrap his arms around her to give her the proper aim, and once he did that he pushed her arms up a bit. "Now! Once you have the guns outstretched like this they're gonna put a strain on your muscles. So since this isn't call of duty I'll actually need to teach you something about guns. Guns are heavy, so you need to be strong to carry them while aiming for long periods of time. Now aim at that target, but don't shoot! We'll see how tough those muscles of yours really are!"

Zemina aimed at the target, first it was easy. After a few minutes her arms began to wobble a bit, but she kept her aim, and after about 20 minutes her arms gave out. "Wow! You had just about twenty minutes! Good to see you have a lot of stamina. Can we test that stamina later?" Zemina pointed the guns his way, and for once actually began to speak. "Shut it with the jokes, not interested. Understand?" Wade groaned. "So the mutant blood didn't make you a mute, man i was REALLY looking forward to some 'say nothing if i can's'" he said while teleporting once more. "Okay, shoot the target! Now just aim and shoot, and if your arms are still tired too bad you shouldn't have taken my advice, dumbass!" Zemina growled, and took aim, her arms still a bit wobbly but she managed to.

Zemina aimed with both guns, instead of one at a time. She fired off all of her rounds, and actually managed to hit the targer (and Wade) with about 10 of them. "Heh, I like you better with a bullet in your head. You should stay like that more often." Zemina said with a short chuckle. but then looked surprised as though saying such a smart remark was actually quite weird for her, which it was.

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 27th August 2015, 12:56 pm

Wade groaned, and teleported back to Zemina. "Oh shut up will ya? Now here is my second pair of doosies I'll be giving you." The man pulled out two twin katanas, and stabbed Zemina in the stomach with them.

"Ah!!!" The swordswoman yelled, feeling the swords every inch pierce her flesh, and she gripped the handles which caused even more pain as she tried to yank them out, screaming and highly unsuccessful. "Hey hey, woman! I'm a kinky fellow, what you don't like double penetration on our first night out? Fine, I'll try some other way to pick you up then." Wade yanked the swords out of Zemina's body, feeling the bleeding wound heal up faster than any regenerator that she has ever known. "Bastard I could have died!!!" Wade laughed, and patted Zemina on the head like a dog. "No, silly girl you probably wouldn't have. Shut up and get out the swords like I said, or God help me i will plant so much C4 I'll-" Zemina shut him down by walking away, and putting her arms behind her back over her shoulders, using them as though she was drawing two swords. Surprisingly it worked easier than drawing the guns did, and Zemina couldn't tell if it was the fact of she was naturally a sword-type person or otherwise.

Zemina looked at the two swords for a second until it dawned on her - WHERE WAS HER OWN SWORD? Zemina began frantically searching around, The area, and finally noticed it was nowhere in sight. "Hey dont worry toots, the sword is bound to you right? I read your magic sheet before I got here, good thing right? Anyways the sword is away because you're using those babies. If you want your sword do as I said, just want it and do it." Zemina let out a sigh of relief, and looked at the two katanas once more before walking back to Wade.

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 27th August 2015, 1:08 pm

"Now your goal is to hit me three times with those katanas, but I'll be fighting back too! Now come on let's see who is the better Leonardo and who is gonna be stuck as the shitty Donatello! And remember this: I'll be actually trying this time!" Wade jumped back, avoiding a horizontal swipe from Zemina's left sword, the right one going the opisite way, underneath. She wasn't proficient in dual-weilding, but Zemina found this to be good practice. She jumped forward, slicing downward, only to be blocked by Wade's own two swords, and he kicked Zemina in the stomach. "Urgh..." Zemina muttered out as she dashed towards wade, spinning and slicing with both swords like a helecopter, finishing by jumping and bringing the swords down once again, only to see that Wade moonwalked backwards to avoid it all. "Come on, be less predictable! I mean if you're gonna be like me you need to forget all predictability and go straight for random, alright?" Zemina thought for a moment. Maybe he was right?

Zemina ran once again towards the man, only to slide on the ground as he jumped up in the air, doing a frontflip and trying to drive his swords into Zemina's shoulders. Zemina instead of going through with her original attack drove her swords into the ground, stopping herself and deflecting Wade's. She flipped up using her swords as a stool and wrapped her legs around Wade's head, and stabbed him in the chest.

"You see, as much as I like you in this position you have scored a point! I can't allow that now can I? People will think I've lost my touch, which trust me my touch is amazing~" Wade purred and teleported away, letting Zemina fall to the ground. He reappeared in front of her, and placed a different radio on the ground playing another rock song, and began raising his fist as though he was raving. "Now lets get pumped up for the next two points, eh?"

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 27th August 2015, 1:19 pm

Zemina couldn't believe how epic the song actually sounded to her. Of course she loved music but this was more, it got her actually pumped up. "Well here, how about I show you more unpredictability eh?" she said with a serious yet sarcastic tone, and began dancing herself. Zemina normally couldn't dance for anything, but now as she felt the rhythm, tempo, all of that of the song she actually began to have good movements. Wade's jaw dropped, obvious as his mask's lower portion where his chin should be lowered, and Zemina began to break dance on the ground. Wade sighed. "Damn I wish I could stay for more than one topic, I wanna see more of that!" Wade began raving again, only to have Zemina flip off the ground and slice his chest, in an X type manner.

"Hey no fair! You can't just be dancing like that and-" He was cut off again by Zemina stabbing him with the sword, and she smiled and folded her arms. "Three points, am I too much for you Wade?" Zemina smiled, but Wade folded his arms and looked away. "Stop copying my attitude, it's not like you get my style from my blood, do you? Hold on let me call my scientist friends..." he pulled out a cell phone, only to have it be stabbed by one of Zemina's katanas. "What's next?" Zemina tossed the swords aside, ready for any new stuff. Wade teleported away, and reappeared behind her and shot her repeatedly in the back. With what? Dual machine guns. Not pistols, rapid-fire machine guns. "Never make fun of me! EVER! You'll hurt my feelings..." He said with a sad tone, but Zemina knew that was way more than sad, it was just him not taking it serious and him playing around. Zemina learned to ignore the fact pf him shooting her, because it's become a common thing that it would heal up. The thought however came to mind of 'will it stay after the training?"'

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 1st September 2015, 5:32 pm

Zemina growled, and guessed for herself. "I assume those are for my next part? Fine." she did just as she did with the pistols, and this time instead decided to draw the machine guns. Wade grumbled. "Yada yada yada you wanna just steal my thunder and won't lemme tell you what's next." Zemina began firing the machine guns at Wade, but he showed no sign of fear. The guns had a lot of kick to them, and Zemina didn't hit a single one of her shots, much less even get them close to him. Zemina sighed, and looked down. "Come on baby! You just need a little practice, everyone does! It's like they always say: Practice makes me!" Zemina looked at him with a questionable expression. "Don't you mean practice makes perfect?" Wade laughed. "That's what i said. Practice makes me, IM perfect!" Zemina muttered under her breath something which Wade couldn't catch.

"Anyways your next task is to actually hit a target. Sounds easy right, well thats wrong. Those are two machine guns in your hands, and along with the weight of holding them for long periods of time like the pistols, they're heavier than the pistols and have kick, so you'll need to hold it more steady to get good aim. Plus you're only using one hand per gun so.... TRAINING TIME!" Wade put down more targets for Zemina to shoot at, and so Zemina began. She missed once again, almost every shot. "Blasted guns are too wild! How do i keep them steady?" Wade once again chuckled. "How do you keep a sword that's twice as heavy as those guns steady? Keep a good grip! Simple if you learn to keep a tight grip on those guns the recoil and kick will not even matter, plus you kinda need a good grip to aim correctly so... Yeah! Now try again, and this time dont suck so much!" Zemina growled, and took aim and began firing once again.

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 16th September 2015, 3:36 pm

Zemina once again began firing, and once again missed a lot of shots. However this time it wasn't as bad, as there were a little bit of bullet holes inside the target, which led her to know that she did in fact hit her target. Zemina took pride in this, and then tightened her grip further on the guns. She exhaled, and inhaled, and calmed herself, and took aim. After the trigger pull, the bullets left the chamber, each one firing off in a set array of range, like a video game's crosshairs, constantly getting bigger. most of said bullets hit their mark, whilst a few others did go astray, some of which actually hit Wade himself. Wade laughed, and teleported back to Zemina after getting the targets. "Look at this! You see, this is how you shoot a target. This is how you kill things, and this is how you be a complete badass! So, you want me to give you the goodie goodies now? Because I do!!!" The man took out this time not a theme of the opposite melee then gun ratio, but instead a set of bombs. Zemina didn't take the time to count them, but there were about 5 little C4s and 3 grenades, but there might've been more.

"This - ooh baby! Oooh baby indeed! These are my life, this is what keeps me up at night. Seeing the face of all of those people as I press the button. 'Oh no!! Don't kill us with those bombs, they're super dangerous and can destroy and' blah blah blah, they're so ignorant. When a bomb is out, its gonna blow up, right? Now draw yourself your sword madame... I mean gun... I mean bombs! Jeez this A ranked spell goes out of the order!" Zemina sighed. Damn this man was an idiot, but she was learning at least a little. A little is a lot more than none, so she took what she could get.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:27 am