Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Demonic Purge (Solo)

Demonic Purge (Solo) Empty Demonic Purge (Solo)

Post by Guest 26th August 2015, 9:40 am

Earlier That Day
    Quincy walked into Hargeon as usual from the eastern docks and headed towards the Lamia Scale guild hall when she noticed a large group of people crowding around a man. She couldn't see the man over the crowd but the sounds that they were making sure could wake the dead. She hobbled over towards the group of men while wearing her usual red brawler gear and feeling a presence in her hip from the implant she has. Using her strength she practically threw the crowd off the man to see him being treated by a doctor.

"Doctor, what's wrong with this man?" Asked the lightning mage as she knelt down to see if she could assist him in any way.

"It would seem that this man was attacked on his trip through the phoenix mountains. Some sort of demon poison is what I am thinking, though I'm not sure until we run some tests back at the lab."

Without saying anything Quincy stood up and started sprinting in the direction of the mountains. After a good minute of picking up speed her legs started to arc lightning and she jumped into the air, flying towards the mountains with a scowl on her face. 'Demons... I have to stop this from escalating.' The mid day sun shifted into night as she barreled her way through the setting sky towards the phoenix mountains. She didn't care whether or not there would be demons though, she just felt the need to stop whatever it was causing the poison and making sure that no one else could be affected by said poison.

Once the moon was high in the air she had finally made touch down of the mountains. She sat there for a minute to catch her breath before heading off into the rocky terrain to hunt for the demons that may or may not even be here. But she had no idea where to look due to her rash nature to just rush off with minimal information on what she needs to do.

WC: 344

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:45 pm