Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

For a superior cause (Maruko/Solo Job)

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

For a superior cause (Maruko/Solo Job) Empty For a superior cause (Maruko/Solo Job)

Post by Maerko 24th August 2015, 8:18 pm

On his wizardly adventures, Maruko soon found himself in Hargeon Town after a hefty train trip. He made haste in dashing out of the train station, after a less than hunky-dory ride to the place his face remained rather placid. The boy made it outside, and escaped the crowd of friendly port-people. A curious gaze all around, faces pass him as he went to a more calming area. Soon the wizard made it to a good area, and the area of his next job. It was more of a request than a job. Absolutely zero pay, made his eye brows wave a little.

His eye flickered back to recall a guild mate telling how any job is a good job. Expose to the redemption guild was a good thing to have, after all. Allow the world to know that it was not a mistake to give these people a second chance!

Job Info:
    Word Counter: 150/150

Last edited by Maerko on 24th August 2015, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs(3/3): Dearly Departed(W/ Venir and Lumina) | Entertain the Patients(W/ Keiji) | Red Sand Bandits [W/ Cirven]
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ | Profile | Magic  | Fiora First National (Bank/Arsenal ) |░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

For a superior cause (Maruko/Solo Job) Empty Re: For a superior cause (Maruko/Solo Job)

Post by Maerko 24th August 2015, 10:46 pm

Maruko did have a decent stage to work with it seemed, to put on a show for charity he was going to have to come up with something. The boy came to a stump when he saw the very wide, open area. It was a simple outdoor stage composed of mostly wood, and a anaesthetically pleasing purple curtain, lined with only the finest golden silk. They were drawn out, he was not sure if he had any purpose for them. Where he lacked friends, he had a certain set of allies at his waist. His celestial spirits. Hanging over the key with a cat-like symbol upon it he only felt sweat dropping down his his face when tried to imagine her acting. More than likely she was going to attack someone when he summoned her. Letting go that key soon dropped and saw the robotic looking one.

"Circinus is a weirdo ..." he thought while dropping that one, too. His only two plausible keys being the last two that he owned. With that, his hand darted across the paper as he drew up a plan.

"I think I got it, sir ..." he murmurs to the charity head.

Word Counter: 191/150

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs(3/3): Dearly Departed(W/ Venir and Lumina) | Entertain the Patients(W/ Keiji) | Red Sand Bandits [W/ Cirven]
    ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ | Profile | Magic  | Fiora First National (Bank/Arsenal ) |░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

For a superior cause (Maruko/Solo Job) Empty Re: For a superior cause (Maruko/Solo Job)

Post by Maerko 24th August 2015, 11:11 pm

Took his time deciding just what he should do. He did not know literature enough to put on a play, but he knew he could make a slow, entertaining event. It was also an excuse to pull out one of his more favorite spirits. Since no one was looking and he had total peace, and quiet. He'd slice the air, wading through the inter dimensional  wall  with magic power to open the gate. "Gate of the Ram ... I open thee! ... Aries!" he bellows as before them strangely dressed spirit, sporting a ram's horn curled up appeared beneath a magic circle. Her aura was very sheepish, and almost gloomy. This was part of her charm.

Already he felt his heart struck by the adorable sheep. His cheeks flushed as he remained composed and all. Unable to speak he'd merely nod at her a few times.

"Uwwahh ... New Owner. You called me?" she murmurs, her entire body wiggling around in the most adorable fashion. It struck his heart with another pin, almost physically feeling the 'cuteness' killing him bit by bit. The Summoner nodded back at his spirit. "Yeah ... I need some help with a charitable event. Would you mind taking part? I'd really a-appreciate it, Aries ..." his light voice stammer a little, resisting her cuteness was not an easy feat.

Aries hesitates for a moment, before speaking. "I'm sorry ... I don't know if I'd be good for something like thaaaat... I'm sorry.." she murmurs in an apologetic tone, the pace of her wiggling had sped up even more! Truly a face of sorrow and lachrymose on the spirit.

The humbling ram warmed the boys heart, and he'd nod a few times. "I believe in you, Aries. You're one of the golden zodiac spirits, and you're truly strong. You won't be alone. I too, will take part. And Lyra, too." he assures her in his strongest voice, an uncommon thing for the wizard to take charge and show emotion like that. Spirits had truly put him at ease.

Word Counter: 336/150

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Maerko 25th August 2015, 12:07 am

After some ample coaxing, Maruko had successfully urged the sheepish, meek spirit into finally agreeing. Of course, if she were too against he'd send her back. Not one to force his spirits into doing something against their wills. She seemed quite happy, and smitten she was chosen first! Discussing her abilities, he'd grin to hear about what sort of magic she could use. A amused look plastered on the young wizards face. "Great ... That'll come in handy ... Lyra will play music, as well. She's not very taxing on magic power anyway .." the boy noted.

Though of course he wanted to be nicer to all his spirits. He just knew that it was difficult to have them -all- out at once. All this was running accordingly to plan, and when he explained to the charity drive's head. He was eager to hear that a Celestial Spirit Magician, wielding one of the zodiac keys was going to put on a show with his spirits. Already gone to tell the people of the port city about the up and coming show in a short while.

Word Counter: 182/150

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Maerko 25th August 2015, 12:47 am

The Wizard made sure everything was right, and to converse his power he had to send Aries back until show time. But, it would not be long until it was the time. She was back, and summoned and dressed according to his wishes. She donned a wooly, princess-like dress and a shining tiara, all things were of the spirit world and she was amazing. While Lyra was more on the side lines, playing her music and drawing the crowd in with her amazing hymn.

Through communication of the Spirit World, Lyra was also told of the event and told to prepare. The curtain suddenly opened and music began playing. Easily he was able to manage two spirits at once, lucky for him another person was also willing to take part in the play as an evil doer. Leaving Maruko to play the lead savoir... The prince. Who would save his adorable little woolly princess. He was egotistical like that!

Onto the stage a furious little short man he had hired to help with the charitable event appeared. He roared, and exclaim evil things ... Somewhat on the edge of prevision what he was going to do with his tied up, defeat princess. He looked ugly, and disgusting enough to do so as well. His jaw was sharp, and wide. His head shaped weirdly, a big nose. Squinty eyes. Perfect part for an ugly savage. The crowd rattles and rabbles out at the man, even though his acting was good. It was a little too much .. Leaving for princes entrance.

"Oh ... W-Won't someone please help me? I'm sorry ..." Aries murmurs, struck by fear she could barely do her lines without apologizing. "I'm sorry .. Was that okay?" she asks down to her off stage owner. Maruko nodded, to encourage her. His part would soon come. As a fashionable prince, wielding fake props and a costume walked onto stage. As soon as maw opened, a flash of light appeared behind him from the gate forcibly opening. His eyes widen as he quickly spun on his heel to see the source. Knowing just what this light was, and the magic power coming from it. He was shaking in his boots.

"MARUKO YOU BASTARD! NYA! I HEARD CHATTER OF THIS! WHY WAS I NOT INVITED, NYA?!" she bellows while looking at the boy with intense eyes. He was shaking in his boats, he knew for sure he failed the mission, as he looked over at the amused crowd, laughing at the play now. "Who are these people? You made new friends and held a party without MEEEE?!" she exclaims. casting a glare over at the audience, huffing. "What are you staring at, Meow?" which only caused the crowd to go into a guffaw, thinking it was some act where the fourth wall was broken. Truly amusing, believing it to be innovative acting. His cover was somehow saved, but he needed to play along.

"Evil Lynx! Pet of evil! You stand in the way of me and the princess?!" he roars at her, a hand falling to the side to flick his cape in an epic movement. He knew he'd regret challenging her, this hard to control spirit. Her forgiveness would have to be gained later. A job needed to be done! "I dunno what you're taking about, but I'll fight you, Huehmungh!" she roars, wielding her claws as she clashes with the fake sword with ease, overpowering the human in a flurry of blows. The D-Rank could hardly keep up with the Spirit Karate Expert in speed or power, but he was trying his damnest to do so. The fight had made the evil, ugly power be blown away in intense blows. It ripped the set up.

Finally, he'd stand up and roar, as he sent his fake, plastic blade at her side managing to her her. Keeping the crowds attention on that, a key was slyly used to swipe at her. "Close ... Gate of the Lynx .." he whispers as she was sent back in a golden light. He had successfully fooled the crowd into believing it was all a very strange act. Even though it had diverted from the story. With that he let down Aries, a look of fatigue in his eyes as he leaned on her. All these spirits out had made for a tired boy, but lucky for him .. His show had reaped the rewards ... No one of which he had made.

Word Counter: 740/150

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:25 pm